FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bedroom for those on a budget (Dallas Visits)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((You bet your spots and whiskers I want it Wink ))

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ok Wink http://www.e621.net/pool/show/92 , I hope you enjoy it))

(I still want to continue our game thou, you still haven't told me what Dallas is doing to Loretta ^_^ )

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit double post
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sharp teeth gently nibbled at her clit and the nose nuzzled at her pubic region. Loretta gasped and reflexively tried to close her legs, but Dallas's strong shoulders kept them nice and wide for his use.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll be sure to remember this new trick you taught me ^_^"

*Dallas' animal nature kicks in, his claws extend as they start to toy with Loretta's tender breasts. He starts too press harder into Loretta with his mouth , her legs tighten again ; Dallas gentle forces Loretta's her legs apart with his hands then slowly slides them down to her pussy. Dallas inserts his middle finger into Loretta along with his tongue, hot air escapes from Dallas' nose stimulating Loretta's sensitive pubic region. Dallas' erection quickly returns and starts to throb for attention.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh mon amour," Loretta gasped as her chest began to heave, "Oh, zat iz zo good!" She begins to grip his head and her feet slid up and down his back as her legs regularly tried to clamp shut to hold him into her pleasure.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas can tell that Loretta is enjoying the attention he is giving her with his powerful rough cat tongue. Dallas stands up and lifts Loretta's rear up off the bed with his powerful arms up to his head and presses his tongue deeper into her sweet flower and samples more of her nectar flowing freely from her womb . Dallas is aroused when he pleasure Loretta like this.*

Dallas: "Is there anything else you want me to try?"

*Dallas quickly thrusts his tongue back into Loretta's pussy before she has a chance to respond. *

(( on the "Once a knight is not enough" thread, Dallas still hasn't made a move with Loretta's ring))
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Thats because he made the move here in bed, remember? Razz))

"Oui!" Loretta gasped, "Zat! More of zat mon amour!"

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Loretta's thighs seemed to tighten around his head, as she struggled in the powerful grip of Dallas's ridge arms and loose tongue. Dallas heart began to race from lust & passion for Loretta. Feeling Loretta tighten around his tongue, he drove deeper, harder, and faster, as intense as he could to get her to cum. Dallas's grip on the girl's thighs became as stone as he supported her ever arching back. Dallas started to pur softly, as his pur's grew louder they vibrated into Loretta's pussy causing shockwaves of pleasure up her spine in ways she had never felt before *

Dallas:"*Pur* I thought it was about time...*Pur*...I taught you one of my*Pur*...Tricks"

"dont cum yet, Dallas says there is more to come.... "Cool
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta twitched and spasmed as she tried to refrain from cumming. "Dallaz! Dallaz! Dallaz!" She panted over and over as her back arched then curled then arched again.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((happy 100th post ^_^ ))

*Dallas thrusts his tongue harder and deeper into Loretta’s flower, as his purring grew louder his tongue started to vibrate to the rhythm of his purring. Dallas feverishly thrashes and thrusts his hot rough vibrating cat tongue against Loretta’s g-spot. He can feel Loretta’s body struggle against his tongue as she tighten around his tongue and her legs instinctively tried to close, but Dallas’ powerful arms force her legs wide so he could continue his relentless tonguing. *

Dallas: "*pur* I'm not finished yet*pur*I still have more to give*pur*, you deserve more *pur* much more *Pur*

*Dallas extends the claws on his hand and moved it to the threshold of Loretta’s pussy. Dallas starts mercilessly toys with Loretta’s clit. his sharp claws gently poke, roll, and tease her relentlessly with raw sensual touch stimulations. Dallas’s saliva and Loretta’s nectar starts to slowly drip from Loretta’s pubic area as Loretta fights to hold herself back, the scent of lust and love filled the air to the point that a person could taste the passion in the air . Dallas motions his other hand up to Loretta's firm breasts, hes started to massage it before slowly working his way to her nipples. He playfully toys with her nipples till they became hard. Dalllas then began to use his sharp claw to tickle and gently poke the Loretta's hard nipples ,sending shockwaves of electrified pleasure that emanated throughout the kitty's entire body causing it to tremble and buck wildly; But Dallas's grip on Loretta's hips is so powerful that even her most powerful thrust do not phase Dallas' concentration *

Dallas: "*pur* Do you want to cum?*pur*

*Dallas is punishing Loretta with pleasure; he won’t stop till Loretta screams his name in pleasure and she cums or until her body goes limp from exhaustion.*

Dallas:" montrer votre plaisir, libérer votre corps"
(show your pleasure, free your body)

((OOC:
grllover23 wrote:
Well ya never know. Dallas is willing to share Loretta physically. Perhaps when he meets her, he'll be willing to share Loretta emotionally also.

Perhaps a 3some wedding? Razz

*Dallas's tail flicks with happiness* (i still have no idea who he is, do you want it to be a surprise?) ^_^

^w^ anything for Loretta, and If someone cares for Loretta as much as Dallas does, then Dallas will be happy with the idea, he will follow Loretta where ever she takes him. ^_^ ))
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC: Who say's its a he Wink ))

Loretta struggled to hold herself in check. But what he was doing....what he was doing was beyond description. Amazing didn't even come close. "DALLAZ!" she yelled, "Oh mon amour! Do not ztop! Ever!"

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( =^_^= ))

Dallas:" I will never cease to tend to your rose, for it is my one true passion in this world"

*Dallas was doing everything humanly possible to pleasure Loretta in a fashion that she truly deserved, he abandoned his own "needs" and focused only on pleasing Loretta. Dallas was frustrated that he could not do more to please his love, he only has 2 arms and one mouth. Dallas' hot vibrating tongue drove deeper, harder, and faster, as intense as he could to get her to orgasm, his tongue swirled and thrusted inside Loretta gently thrashing and rubbing against the walls of her pussy and tenderly stimulating her g-spot. Dallas's grip on the girl's thighs became as steel as he supported Loretta while she struggled and arching back.*

Dallas:" I dare do all that may become a man....." (Macbeth)

((OOC: Does this lucky lady know that Loretta cares? Can Dallas do anything to help ? or should I let Loretta handle it on her own?))
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I think there's suspicion. But first Loretta's gotta find out of she'd be interested in a 3some relationship Razz))

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( '_' suspicion? well if there is anything Dallas can do to help relive the suspicion, please let me know ^_^ ))

((I'll slow down on the erotica if that helps. I don't want to overwhelm you. We can pick up where we left off some other time.^_^ you say when. ))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((lol, yeah, if we could settled own and cuddle and talk after this so that Loretta can start telling Dallas about this.))

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I understand ^_^, I'll stop so Loretta can talk ))

Dallas can sense that Loretta is troubled by something, "...am I doing something wrong?" Dallas looks deep into Loretta's eyes, this confirms Dallas's suspicions that Loretta has something on her mind. Dallas slowly and reluctantly withdraws his tongue from Loretta's flower, her juices still drip from his mouth; he wipes his face clean with his muscular forearm.

Dallas has Loretta sit on the the edge of the bed while he sits on the floor on his knees looking up at her, he lays his sad head in Loretta's lap and his tail sits motionless on the floor. Dallas quietly says "I've done something wrong? please forgive me. I only wish too please you" Dallas quietly and humbly nuzzles Loretta's stomach hoping that what ever is wrong, it can be fixed. " I don't want to push you away from me" Dallas says as his eye stare at Loretta's abs as thou he is trying to stare into her very soul to see what he must do to win her heart.

(( I've already said it 3 times but i feel I need to ask again. Is there anything Dallas can do to ease this woman's mind? Dallas only wishes to make Loretta happy and make her dream of finding true love become a reality. Dallas is willing to do anything to prove his conviction to Loretta and this mystery women..... I can guess who I think it is, but that would be a little rude of me; especially if I'm wrong. Tongue ))

((PS. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. I want to extend the offer you gave me when my father passed. I can put anything and everything on hold until you feel better ^_^ its the least I can do))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( ^_^ You're too kind. But the worst is over, and its nothing bad to worry about. No need to postpone anything Razz ))

Loretta smiled at Dallas. "No, you 'ave been doing nozing wrong," she said, pulling him back up and onto the bed, cuddling against him, wrapping the silken sheets around both of them. "I just....I just 'ave a convlict in my 'eart." she said.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((=^_^=)) ((That is wonderful to hear, I'm glad you are feeling better))

"conflict?"

Dallas had to stop and think about what Loretta was saying to him and what he should say next. He gazes into her eyes and says.

" I won't ask what is troubling your heart if you wish not to tell me, but by now I had hoped that you would have trusted me enough to tell me anything."

Dallas hopes Loretta will let him in, and explain what has her heart in conflict.

((please come save me ^_^ ))

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled at him. "Well, I may az well zay it," she said, "I zink my 'eart iz zplit between you and anozer."

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas's heart drops into stomach. He can't help but feel that it's his fault for not being a better lover.

((ok time to ask the question ^_^ ))
" May I ask for the name of this person is who has stolen your heart?"

Dallas holds back a flood of sadness as he awaits the the name of the mysterious lover.

((I think you just stole Leafs virginity Tongue *applause*))
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Elizabeth," Loretta said, "But I ztill love you truly. I juzt....I love 'er az well."

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas says nothing, he just holds Loretta body close to his body. Minutes pass by before he says anything.

Dallas smiles at Loretta and gazes loving into Loretta's emerald green eyes " You truly love me.....?" ^_^

Dallas playfully sets his nose against Loretta's nose "Is it ok, if I still truly love you too?" ^_^

Dallas loves Loretta too much to let something like this effect the way he feels about her. Loretta's heart maybe split between 2 people, but Dallas's heart is still only focused on Loretta.
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yez I love you," Loretta said, "And yez you may ztill love me," she added with a giggle. "Per'apz in time you can grow to love 'er juzt a little az well."

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas is once again overwhelmed with joy. He snuggles up close to Loretta as their naked bodies are pressed together and the warmth of their 2 furry bodies rubbing against each other causes the bed to heat up; Dallas asks....

"Do I have your permission to love you and Elizabeth ? Do you think Elizabeth will like me?" ^_^

He cant contain his happiness anymore. Dallas starts to playfully nuzzle Loretta's entire body and begins to roll around under the silk bed sheets in Loretta's arms like an adorable baby kitty. Dallas puts his head between Loretta's soft breasts and looks up into her beautiful eyes and says.......*"Mew"* <-------- :3

((=^_^=))

Dallas starts to pur and lick Loretta's entire body clean with his tongue,starting at Loretta's chest. (cats bathe by licking themselves right? ^_^)
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((A little too cute. I'm all kinds of horny now Razz))

"Aww," Loretta said, "'Ow can I zay 'no' to a vaze like zat?" she asked as she petted him.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((you should give Dallas a pet name...... *"mew"* :3 ))

Dallas start to pur louder as Loretta pets she pets Dallas's soft fur, he continues to lick her body until he reaches her breasts. Dallas gently blows cool air on to her nipple until it became hard,

"I want to do something special for you. I want to give you the gift of heavenly ecstasy filled pleasure the likes of which you have never felt before. My passion for you give you limitless possibilities and I want you to experience everything my heart and mind has to offer."
Dallas starts to quickly survey the room for any special to prove his words.

*hide ideas ^_^*
.... Dallas has so many ideas on how he want to satisfy Loretta that he can't make up his mind.

He rolls Loretta on top of him, Dallas's member is tucked between their 2 bodies. He starts to massage Loretta's soft sensual body with his firm hands, his fingers part as his hands glides through Loretta's beautiful coat of fur. Dallas rests a subtle and passionate kiss on Loretta's lips. As Loretta's lips melt into Dallas's , he quietly utters a question into Loretta's mouth.

"what do I need to do to make you pur too" :3

(( I want to win Elizabeth over, do you have any ideas ^_^ ))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hmm, no idea how to win her over Razz I'll have to get you two together at some point.

As for a pet name, what do you have in mind?))

Loretta purred in his arms as they kissed. "Juzt be you," she replied, "Juzt be you." She felt his arousal and wrapped her tail around it, sliding it along the length.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas moans as Loretta's tail plays with his shaft

" I am anything and everything you desire. Please tell me how your fiance can pleasure you "

Dallas's tail starts to rub against the lips against Loretta's flower. He can feel his tail get wet as his tail continues tease her

((I don't have any ideas for a name. I want you to make one for me :3 just make sure that you laugh everytime you think of me and my pet name Wink ))
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((How about Dolly Razz Gnight))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5