FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bedroom for those on a budget (Dallas Visits)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( If it makes you laugh Tongue then my pet name will be Dolly ))

((we can continue some other night))

((goodnight......... I'll be sure to return the favor and give you a nickname too (I suck at making nicknames) ))

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:13 am; edited 3 times in total
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(quiz what was the nickname that jay gave his girlfriend in jay and silent bob strike back?)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((I was just wondering, are you feeling overwhelmed by all these erotic threads?I want you enjoy your RP's, and I can see how being smothered by all these guys (like me ^_^) can take the fun out of the forums. If you want me to slow down to help ease your burden , I will ^_^ . ))

The sun is setting over the mountains outside Loretta’s cabin. The sun’s final rays of light turn velvet red and cast a lingering romantic aura into the room and across the bed illuminating the 2 lovers as they laid together naked in bed as the light disappeared completely. As the sun subsides and the moon and stars made their presence known, Dallas is suddenly hit with new found inspiration to pleasure his lovely Loretta.

Dallas whispers into Loretta’s ear “I want to try something”

Dallas slowly gets out of bed leavening Loretta alone wrapped in the silk sheets. Dallas walks over to his coat lying on the couch. He sticks his hand in to his pockets and pulls out several small item; 2 small glass bottles of special massage oils, a long white feather, and a beautiful red rose.

“I wanted to do something special” Dallas gazes over at Loretta still lying in bed “And I think this my just do the trick”

He lights several scented candles and adds another log to the roaring fire. Dallas lets the aroma of the candles and warmth of the fire place fill the room before turning his attention back to Loretta. Dallas walks over to and onto the bed, he moves across the bed on all fours towards the enchanting pink feline. Dallas leans in close to Loretta’s face and gazes into the endless beauty of Loretta’s emerald green eyes.
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((For the second or third time, you're not a burden Razz And i'd hate it if you held back, you're so romantic Razz))

"Mmm," Loretta purred as he approached her again. "I cannot wait to see what you have planned," she added softly as she reached up to gently rub his shoulders.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( ^_^ I care too much))

The bottles contain 2 very special massage oils. One is lightly scented with the smell of cinnamon, it gives off a warming sensation when rubbed into a woman’s body. When hot air comes in contact with the oil, the sensation feels like a flames licking at the body.
And the other bottle also contains a massage oil with a similar special effect. This oil smells of peppermints and menthol, when rubbed into the skin it has a soothing cooling sensation. A quick blast of cool air will send an icy chill into the body.

Dallas kisses Loretta's arm as she rubbed his shoulder

Dallas takes out the 2 oils and looks loving into Loretta's eyes once again and said “Will you lay on your back for me?”
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta nodded and, giving him a quick kiss, moved so that she was on her back before him. She had her legs slightly spread and her arms stretched out above her head, her tail swaying seductively below her.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas pours a small pool of both oils on to Loretta’s beautiful body, her body twitches slightly when the oil first comes in contact with her fur.

“How does it feel?” Dallas ask before proceeding

The oils slowly pooled into one spot on her stomach. The intense sensations and effects of the oils started to mingle and mix as the liquid started to spread.
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"'Ot," Loretta said, "And cold. Warm and cool. Zovt and 'arzh."

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas gentle places both of his firm hands on Loretta's toned abs. He starts to massage the oil into Loretta's soft fur. Dallas started with her stomach then slowly moved outward reaching just under her breasts and to her back.

The friction of Dallas's hands moving up and down, lovingly massaging Loretta's waist causing the oil to heat up ;he moves close to her stomach and exhales a breath of hot air into Loretta's belly button causing an explosion of fiery heat to shoot throughout her body.
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, ah, oooo," Loretta gasped and struggled not to writhe too much beneath his pleasurable hands.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I hope you are enjoying this, we are just getting started"

Dallas's hand move even further out from Loretta's center. He takes his time massaging Loretta's breasts, he painstakingly covers ever inch of her chest with oil as he squeezes ,pulls, presses, and rubs her firm breasts.

Dallas is paying close attention to Loretta's nipples, he adds a small drip of the cold oil to each nipple before gently rubbing the oil over her tender area. The cold sensation causes Loretta's nipples to become hard , he started to toy with her by rolling the nipples between his fingers then using his claw to poke down on the duct.

Dallas's finally moves his face right over her breasts, he blows a cold blast of air from his mouth sending an electric and icy shockwave through her nipples racing down to Loretta's core.

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh god!" Loretta gasped as the cold sensation sent electric bolts of pleasure up and down her spine, reverberating along her skin and sent waves of pleasure through her.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas can tell Loretta is trying her hardest to restrain herself

" Please don't try and hold back, I want your body to react naturally without restraint. Let your body enjoy my hands as they play with your body and let your body display its delight ."

Dallas's hands move down Loretta's body and comes to rest between the curves of her hips. Dallas pours cold ice oil onto his hands and begins to polish every in solitary inch of Loretta's legs and hips. Dallas lifts Loretta's rear off the bed and drapes Loretta's legs over his shoulder. He begins to playfully knead the oil gently into her cute firm tush then strokes her fluffy tail running oil along the entire length.

A curious smile emerges on Dallas's face, as he examines Loretta's flower and considers his next move.

Dallas was waiting for Loretta's permission to continue

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((A lost has happened since you've been gone ^_^))

((A fight broke out in Lance's thread))

((I'm trying to get on Elizabeth's good side but I'm failing miserably))

(( I found a pic to add to your reference images for Loretta ))

(( I have a question, please be brutally honest with me. Am I too nice? Do I let my post get a little to personal? And.... are your getting bored with me? Sad))

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I can tell a lot's been happening.))

((amazing hott picture by the way))

((I think when I introduce you two it'll work out Wink ))

((No, you're not too nice. And I am in no way bored with you Smile ))

Loretta gasped "Go....go on...." as her body began to writhe. Her limbs curled and uncurled sporadically as she felt as if a hundred little tongues were washing her at once.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Your Alive!!!*Really big hug and starts to cry with joy* Everyone was missing you.*sniffle* Especially me ^_^, I can't believe I was away when you got back. I'm so ashamed Embarassed *sniffle* ....^_^ ))

Dallas pours the cold oil on his tongue, then he moves his face close to Loretta's flower. He starts to lick at the lips of her flower soaking her in ice cold oil. Dallas gently nibbles on Loretta's clit before drenching it in ice oil.

" I've been waiting to please you like this " Wink

Dallas thrusts his tongue deep and hard into Loretta's womb. His tongue laps at the walls and her g-spot. The cold oil on Dallas's tongue is intense, with a almost glacial feel to it. Dallas's breath actually visible its so cold. The oil seeps deep into Loretta's flower chilling her to her core.

((I had time to perfect what I had planned for Loretta, I hope you like it ^_^))

((I cant wait till you introduce me and Elizabeth))

(( I was at work all day, I'm sorry I was here when you got back. I'm gonna be gone for a little while longer, I need to pick up my new weight lifting set that I got for Christmas))

((I was really worried where you went, but I can tell that you must be insanely busy. I've been a little busy too ^_^ If you ever need help working your way back into a thread , come find me . I would love to help you work your way back in Wink ))

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Thanks Dallas. You are the best :3))

Loretta gasped and moaned as the cold oil seeped along her pussy. Her body was on fire and her pussy was a blazing inferno of icy pleasure. "Oh Dallaz!" she moaned as she bgan to cum. But this time it was different. I twould not let up anytime soon.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( I'm not the best ^_^ I'm just really clingy XD ))

Dallas samples Loretta's pleasure , but Dallas is only beginning his relentless assault on her pleasure senses. Loretta's orgasm is a signal to Dallas that he is doing something right. He presses his lips against the lips of Loretta's flower and tongues at the nectar flowing endlessly into his mouth. Dallas drinks his fill but Loretta is still drenched, her nectar soaks deep into to the fur on his chest.

Dallas blows a gentle breeze into Loretta's flower. The chilling oil's intense reaction is indescribable.

((You are aware what happened between Silvador, Lance, and Aria right? If I ever start to act like Lance did, please tell me off or slap me. I never want to turn into that kind of person, someone who can't tell the difference between RP and real Life ))

(( Would you like Dallas to stop so he can cuddle & nuzzle with Loretta until your schedule frees up a little ? I understand that your job & your RL comes first ))

((Oh and I tried to make a move on Elizabeth but she hasn't responded yet , I think I might need some help))

(( I should have asked this a long time ago. Do you want Dallas to be a one woman guy, loyal only to Loretta? If Loretta is upset with Dallas and other ladies , Loretta need only to tell Dallas))

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((no, i'm not aware of what happened))
((And Dallas had better fuck other girls Razz Loretta loves Dallas yes, and also Elizabeth, but she would love to have threesomes with others to keep things fresh and fun in bed Wink And since Lorettas gonna keep whoring herself out even after marriage, Dallas had better expect to get some from other gals Razz ))

"Ahhh....ohhhhh," Loreta gasped. Her pussy, now rigid with the chill, began to squirt little spurts of her juices as they attempted to flood out. They started in little squirts then became rather large geysers of her love nectar.

((Yep, she's a squirter Razz ))

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas clumsy catches the fountain of Loretta's sweet nectar in his mouth while also allowing some of it to drip onto his chest. Dallas generously shares his reward with Loretta, he leans over Loretta kisses her letting her sample the taste of her sex and the oils that froze her body rigid. When Dallas pulls out of his kiss, he blows Loretta a gentle peppermint breeze that turns to frost as it leaves his lips

"Are you ready for thing to warm up ?"

Dallas pulls out the warm cinnamon oil

((Lance and Silv got into a heated OOC argument over Aria, Lance didn't want Silv to try an woo Aria out of jealousy or for what ever reason))
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((lol, crazy people are crazy. Just don't get jealous over me and i won't get jealous over you Wink ))

Loretta looked up at Dallas with a sexually dazed grin as he kissed her. She purred when he pulled out the oil and nodded, "Zo.....zo ready...." she murmured.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((no promises on not being envious of some men when they are with you Wink Tongue ))

Dallas quickly rubs the oil over every broad muscle on his body, and generously applies several coats to his shaft.
Dallas then rolls Loretta on to her front and proceeds to knead the oil deep into ever inch of her fur , coating her neck shoulder back and lower back legs and feet; again paying close attention to her cute tush. Dallas roll Loretta over once more so that once again she is looking up at him, Dallas is dripping with warm cinnamon oil; his body leans in close to Loretta's body to the point she can feel the heat emanating from his rock solid body, his hard shaft is drenched in oil and comes to a rests on the threshold of Loretta's flower yet again.

"I want you to feel warm in my arms"

((that was a beautiful speech on love, that you gave to Elizabeth. I hope she will accept our marriage proposal.))
grllover23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta gazed up at Dallas with both lust and love. "You don't need oilz vor zat," she said with a smile, spreading her legs for his ease of entrance.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas leans over Loretta and aggressively slips his tongue into her mouth, letting the her savor the flavor of cinnamon as his strong tongue playfully wrestle with her's.

Dallas slowly inserts his massive thick member into Loretta's tight flower, they both feel every pleasurable agonizing inch of Dallas's warm oiled socked cock make its way deeper into Loretta's dripping wet sex still flooded with ice cold oil. Dallas's member is too thick to continue without stretching her beyond the threshold between overwhelming ecstasy of pleasure and pain (Wink). He drips more hot oil onto his shaft a lets it slide down his member and fill Loretta's sex. Dallas grab a firm hold of Loretta's hips and he makes one powerful thrust, painfully forcing the last several inches of his shaft into Loretta's flower sending shockwaves of pleasure up her spine.

(this is only the beginning, I'm going to take your advice and get rougher)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5