FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Bedroom for those on a budget (Dallas Visits)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Bedroom for those on a budget (Dallas Visits) Reply with quote

Hello hello, this is the topic where I will make your fantasies come true.
Unfortunately, since there is only one of me, you can only come one at a time...unless you're going to team up against me Razz

The rule is first come first serve. The first to post in this topic will receive my undivided attention as I will close it and then open another for any requesters.

To say it simply, this RP is my home, the little cottage out in the countryside.

Outside it is a decent looking cabin, quite cozy and comfortable. Dark timber making up the walls and roof, soft blue roofing, making it appear as though the sky itself had come down to settle upon her home. A wood rimmed chimney protruded with a brick interior that was soot-free, indicating it being cleaned since its last use.

Within the humble abode it is luxurious and lavishly decorated with furs and silks and various forms of furniture. It is a single large room with an attic (stairs in the back) and basement (stairs also in the back). The entire home is carpeted with a light blue fur carpet with a couple pink rugs around with the exception of the kitchenette area. Bright red curtains and draperies hang from the walls and large windows to diminish the dull brown of the wood and provide some cheap insulation. A lavish king-sized extra soft bed dominates the eastern wall. Upon it are many fine silk sheets and a multitude of expensive pillows.

Soft chairs, plush couches, and beanbag chairs are scattered about in a relaxing, homey way, frequently moved around by herself and patrons. The only place that isn't ornately decorated and furnished is the small kitchen in the corner, complete with stove and oven and ice chest. A small fireplace was on the western wall with a stone-tile around it to prevent flames from leaping to the carpet and causing a hazard.

During the day Loretta leaves the thick curtains over the windows drawn back, filling the house with the magnificent sunlight streaming through them. Also, the large glass panel in her roof permits quite a lot of sun to enter as well. At night the clear starry sky can be seen through the sun roof and the interior is lit by a combination of the leaping light from the fireplace and four small candle-chandeliers

I provide the luxury and pleasure of the Delight Castle at a fraction of the cost. So Ladies, Gentlemen, if you are low on cash, go out and find me, and I may bring you back here.

-Your's truly, Loretta xoxo

Last edited by grllover23 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: I'd be honored to be your first male customer. If you will take me.)
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Consider yourself served Wink Now cum on in, lol)
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i'll give a cookie to whoever reads the first part of her post without laughing at the word come.)

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(May I join in after Dallas is finished? Or join in now if he changes his mind?)
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot Champlange wrote:
(May I join in after Dallas is finished? Or join in now if he changes his mind?)
(you wanna be careful Aria doesn't find you hanging around here lol)

Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Different thread, different RP. What goes on here doesn't take away from what goes on there.)
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(lol, okay I"m making another one Razz First cum first serve. Now I await my dear Dallas)

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot Champlange wrote:
(Different thread, different RP. What goes on here doesn't take away from what goes on there.)
(-facepalm- it was a joke you silly alley cat.)

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC:sorry i took so long , I had to take care of someone at the front door)

IC- This is the first time Dallas has ever done something like this . Dallas is so nervous that he begins to shake.
As he approached to the cozy looking Oak cabin, He reassures himself by thinking about the lovely feline Loretta that was waiting for him.
He reached the front porch and knocked on the large wooden door a waited for a response. As he waited, Dallas thought to himself “What am I getting myself into “
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta opened the door and looked out at Dallas. She smiled cheerily "Bonjour Monsuier Dallas!" she said excitedly. She stepped aside and held the door open for him, "Come in come in, make yourzelf as comfortable az you dezire,"

The windows were wide open and the sunlight was illuminating the interrior as if there was no ceiling blocking out light.

-Yours Truly, Loretta.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas tipped his hat to Loretta*

"Thank you Madam"

*As Dallas entered to the room a rush of warm air washed over him. He was astonished at the lavish decor which decorated the room giving it a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Dallas slowly explored the cabin as Loretta locked the door behind him. Dallas felt relaxed and at-home with the scent of the Oak-wood floors and walls and the roaring fireplace radiated heat that soothed his body. It reminded him of his home back in Texas. Dallas needed a moment to and take it all in, he took a seat on the rather large plush couch resting against a wall. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta walked behind him after shutting the door. She stood in front of him for a moment before asking "May I get you zomezing to drink? Per'aps a znack?"

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas doesn't hear the question at first, his eyes are fixated her and hes oblivious to the world around him. He eventually snaps out of it.*

Dallas: !...........!........... get me something?"

*Dallas is too shy at ask for anything, hes use to playing the host ; not the guest. *

Dallas:" s-snacks?... yes please I'd love a snack" Embarassed

*Dallas folds trys to loosen up, but its proving to be difficult task *

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled and walked over to the kitchenette corner. She bent over to reach into the lower cabinets and called back, "What would you like? I 'ave cookiez, krimpetz, pudding, tea bizcuts."

Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
*Dallas sees Loretta as she bend over her well toned figure captures Dallas's eye. She waves here rear in the air playfully as her tail dances and sways. Dallas is hopeless all he can do is stare at her ass while she searches for something for him to eat . Dallas some how finds a way a to say something.*

Dallas: "......................................!COOKIES!................"

(OOC: the cookie thing made me laugh)

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moments later Loretta stood back up and went to the fridge, getting a small thing of milk out of it. She walked back with a jar of cookies, a bottle of milk, and a pair of fine wine glasses. She set the glasses on the table by the couch and poured them full of milk for each of them. She went back and placed the milk in the ice box on the shelf where it wouldn't freeze and returned. She openeed the cookie jar and held it out to him. "Gueztz first." she said with a smile.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas accepts the cookie with an innocent and polite smile. Dallas is starting to feel more at ease around the Light pink vixen. Dallas nibbles on the cookie until its gone, then Dallas turned his attention to the milk. He held the glass up to his mouth and gradually poured the milk into his mouth, when he removed the glass he realized he had milk on his upper lip and on his nose. With one big lick he cleans the milk off his lips, but he struggles to reach his nose. He trys feverously again and again to make his tongue reach his nose; Hes unaware of how amused Loretta is in seeing him lap his tongue against his face. Amazingly Dallas successes in licking the milk off his nose, it was as surprise for both of them.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta chuckled but clapped her hands softly. "Bravo! Félicitations!" she said cheerily, "You are quite zkilled wiz your tongue Monsuier" she said with a chuckle. She dipped her own cookie into her glass then ate it, and reached for another.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My tongue?........skilled?" ~O.O~

*Dallas blushes*

"Can your tongue do any tricks ...................WAIT.... THAT CAME OUT WRONG, I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY IT LIKE THAT"

*Dallas' turns a deeper shade of red. He covers his mouth with one hand and covers his face with the other had*
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled and put on a shy expression. "Why, yez I can." she said, "But to zhow you we would 'ave to move zis converzation over to ze bed." she gave him a sultry look, full of want and lust.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas melts after hearing Loretta's words and when his eye catches the sight of her face, his heart starts to race at an uncontrollable rate. Dallas followed Loretta over to the silk sheeted bed, she sat him down on the bed.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta now leaned into Dallas a bit, gently lifting her hand to his face and leaning in close, gently touching their lips together and sliding her tongue against his mouth, gently prodding him to let it in.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas slides his hand up her back and runs her hair through his fingers. Dallas opened his kiss and both felines exchange tongues, their tongues dance and slide against each other. As Loretta pressed her lips, Dallas slowly leaned back pulling Loretta onto top of him as they continued to swap tongues. Dallas' tail slowly rubbed against Loretta's leg before snaking its way up her thy.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta laid on top of Dallas and tried to force all of her passion out through their kiss. But it was to much to do something so simple. So she did as her body desired, and took hold of one of his paws and brought it off of her back around her front to caress her rock-hard nipple, eliciting a pleasured purr from her throat.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Loretta slowly guided Dallas' hand to her chest, Dallas took a firm but gentle grasp of her breast; he started to manipulate it with slow and subtle movements. Dallas then began to play with her nipples. Dallas started by lightly rolling Loretta nipple between his thumb and index finger, then he extended one of his sharp claws an lightly press against the sensitive duct of her nipple. Dallas began to sit up as he pressed deeper into Loretta's mouth with his rough and winding cat tongue.
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta gasped as the claw touched her, but it was a gasp of pleasure if there ever was one. She shuddered as her loins began to moisten with her excitement and her body heated up. Dallas began to press deeper into her mouth, their tongues dancing roughly against each other and their teeth occasionally scraping sending shocks of reverberating lust to bounce around within her. She slowly fell down to her back as Dallas kissed her harder, laying under him now, her dress riding up to her stomach, wrapping her legs around his, moaning into his mouth, her hands sliding down to the bottom of his shirt and then sliding up beneath it, petting his back.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas placed his free hand on Loretta's stomach and slowly slide his down her body till it reached the threshold of her pussy. Dallas slowly ran his middle finger through the lips of Loretta's pussy over and over again. Dallas gently slipped two fingers inside Loretta and began to carefully rub the inside walls of her pussy. As Dallas' fingers played inside, Loretta let out a soft moan into Dallas' mouth as their tongues continued to dance feverishly against each other ; while his other hand continued to massage Loretta's nipple. Dallas could feel his fingers moisten inside Loretta's as her pussy became wet with desire and passion.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ohhhhh," Loretta moaned "Oui....oui monsuier she groaned as her hips began to slowly buck against his fingers. She reveled in his touch and slid her leg up his. Her hand slid back down from under his shirt and down to his pants, working the button and zipper to open them up. "Let ze tiger out of 'iz cage," she whispered.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas gently grabs Loretta's hand as it reaches for his package*

"You've been a most gracious host, and now its my turn to server you"

*Dallas kisses her hand before sliding off her. Dallas positions his face at the threshold of her pussy his fingers still inside her. He can smell the nectar of her flower flowing inside her. Dallas moves in close and begins to tongue that lips of Loretta's pussy. He draws in closer and reinserts his middle finger inside her pussy along with his tongue. He moved his finger in and out as his tongue massaged the walls of her pussy. His tongue and finger started to move faster and faster until it wasn't enough to satisfy him.*

*Dallas suddenly grabs Loretta by her legs and raises her rear over her head. Dallas thrusts his tongue deep into Loretta's pussy and begins to move his tongue inside her with a wave like motion. Dallas buries his face between Loretta's hips and begins eat her out as his tongue laps her g-spot with the very tip of his rough cat tongue.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5