FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A hot day calls for icecream (Open RP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi slowly slid his hands along the french cat's legs until he reached her hips, his other hand wrapping around to her lower back, pulling her into him. He kissed and licked her neck fevorusly, his tail swishing back and forth wildly.

He let go of her hips, and used his free paw to caress hr brests, pulling his head away to suck on them. Biting them slightly to see how she would react.

And yes, I do wear a bag on my head. Why do you ask?
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta inhaled shuddered breaths at his touches. His hands were like magic, dancing around her body with such skill. His lips and tongue left her tingling wherever they touched, her body aching for more. Alexi was a god in her eyes now, all of her lustful desires pouring out of her and into him, aching for the release she sensed only he could provide.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi, placed one hand under the girls bum, and flexing his bicept with amazing strength, he lifted her onto his hips, as he stood. He lifted her even higher, until her panties were in clear view of his face. Feeling as if she wieghed nothign but a feather, he started licking and sucking the panties, carefuly movign teh pretty pink undergarments aside with his snout, then thrusting his long huckey toung deep inside her womb.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ohh," Loretta moaned, taking deep gasping breaths. Her legs wrapped along his shoulders and her hands gripped his thick furry head "Alexi, yes," she moaned, her hips starting to gyrate around his mouth, feeling his strong hands supporting her entire body. Her body was on fire as his tongue mvoed around within her in a way no man or woman ever had before.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi's muffled moans became much more forceful as Loretta's thighs seemed to tighten around his head, her claws digging into his large furry ears. He diddnt mind so much, as all would when lost in the heat of lust. Feeling her tighten around his toung, he drove deeper, harder, and faster, as intense as he could to get her to cum. His grip on the girl's thighs became as stone as he supported her ever arching back.

((last post for me tonight. time for work. see u in a bit))

Last edited by Mr Writer on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh," Loretta moaned, "Oh yeah! More! More!" she gasped, humping his face, her back arching so much she was almost laying level with the floor, held up by her abdominal muscles and his rock hard grip on her ass. "Alexi! Alexi!" she panted.

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i thought this was a frigging ice-cream parlor, wtf?)

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(be quiet I'm trying to watch) Tongue

*scribbles down some notes as he watches*

"lots of tongue ....check"

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:

((have you read Alexi's bio? his shop is downstairs. he lives in a studio apartment upstairs, and uses it as his bedroom and writing studio. In this kind of town, are you really supprised that he took a girl back to his bed?))

relentless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(is true he is only getting in the spirit of the town, nice work man i owe you a hero five)
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Writer wrote:
Silvador wrote:

((have you read Alexi's bio? his shop is downstairs. he lives in a studio apartment upstairs, and uses it as his bedroom and writing studio. In this kind of town, are you really supprised that he took a girl back to his bed?))
(i honestly didn't read any of the... details)

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nic walks past the parlour again, and sees a figure bobbing up and down through the upstairs window.

Nic: well, looks like she's got the job Surprised

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi snarled as he put everything he had into it. Loretta gripped his furry ears tighter, and bit her bottom lip. His work was rewarded with the sweet nectar flowing out of her flower, letting Alexi know that he was doing the right things at the right time.

He pulled her back down and gave her another passionate kiss, letting her taste herself in his mouth. while the two were enraptured, the two begain moving, albit unsteadily towards the bed, knocking over his easle and stepping on his paints and oils, which oozed everywhere. He diddnt care, or at least at that moment he diddnt. All he could imagin was giving her a true taste of love, enacting a scene from his series. Trying so hard to fulfil her fantasy, which by sheer coincidence was his as well.

Alexi was near in pain now, as his hard on in his pants were testing the strength of the fabric. Steping backwards, Alexi fell onto the large soft bed, the french cat leering over him for but a moment. When she looked at Alexi like this, he couldent move.

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracefully, Loretta dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed. She gently took the front of his pants into her delicate fingers and slid the zipper down slowly. She peeled the pants away and slid the underwear away from his throbbing cock. She looked at it with large eyes then smiled as she pulled his pants off. Gently grabbing the base with her hand she gave it a few slow jerks then opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and licked it from base to head. Then, without removing her tongue, slid her mouth down upon it.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi winced a bit, her rough cat toung rubbing roughly on his penis, but on the other hand it was giving him alot more stimulation that he would have expected. He grrabbed the back of Loretta's hair and assisted with her thrusts and expert licks and sucks. He felt in heaven. It had been a long time since anyone had done something like this for him, it was usualy the other way around.

Feeling a bit left out, Alexi started caressing her breasts in his massive hand, rubbing the nipples over the hard parts of his paw to give a slight pinch once in a while. He still used his other paw to assist in the blowjob.

"Loretta..." He moaned, wondering how much longer he could stand to hold out.

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta purred on his manhood as her chest was fondled. She stopped her work, however, and crawled up on the bed, crawling over his strong, firm body and looked deep into his eyes, the catnip having unleashed her deepest desires.

"Aimez-moi," she purred, laying down on top of him and kissing him. "Aimez-moi," she repeated.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
..... catnip having unleashed her deepest desires.

"Catnip?!!..."

* Dallas looks at his Ice creme and sees small spots of green in it*

......... @_@*Dallas falls off his chair and slams to the floor* ..... X_X

(hope I'm not interrupting, just ignore me) Tongue

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they need some privacy right now...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((lol texas))

Her fine fur was rubbing against his, creating a heat that only intensified his desire. Her words were forigne to him, but passion has its own language, and her eyes told him all he needed to know.

Alexi, gripped Loretta's rear with both hands, and angles his erection around until it just teased the inside of her pussy. He looked into her eyes for a moment, then as he thrusted inside her body, he thrusted his toung inside her mouth. His movements were slow and steady at first, but with each wave of erotica that hit him from the smell of her pussy, to the sounds, to the very act of her putting her hand to her mouth to stifle her cry, forced him to become more aggressive. Yet he remained slow and steady, his mouth plastered around her lips, thier toung breaking away only to take short and shallow breaths between kisses.

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta gasped and cried and moaned and panted into Alexi's mouth. She was filled by his manliness and felt absolutely secure in his powerful arms. Never before had a man's touch felt so alluring, so sensual and sensitive. She felt she was going absolutely mad with passion here. She moved in sync with his form, her toes curling and gripping the sheets bunched up at her feet. She moved her mouth around his, licking his tongue and using his shoulders as grips for her hands.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was in a very brief moment of pain. The feeling that crawled up from his toes to the rest of his body. Something sharp then his enitre body goes numb. He was about to cum, and the clenching she gave him, along with her moans and cries in french told him much the same for her.

He gripped her harder and tried to push her away, but her grip on his was far too strong.

"I-Im about to come. Loretta im about to...arg!"

Loretta only wrapped her feet under his legs and her arms around his body. she was not going to let go until she felt the rush. Not even if it ment he would come inside her.

Alexi tried to protest but her demonic muscle movements inside her woumb silenced his words. He instead held her close to him as well, feeling her paws grip the hair on his head and throwing hers back to howl her passions at the top of her lungs.

Alexi screamed as he felt the rush overtake him and the hot liquid start to make its journey from his member to her flower. His claws extended a bit and dug into her back as she did much the same to him. Her pussy clenched much at the same itme he let go of his retention, falling stright on his hips to feel it spray as deep inside her as possable. Alexi snarled as the orgasim over took him, sending him into convultions as her pussy milked him for all he was worth, and what Loretta had just found out, he was worth quite a bit in this depeartment. She felt full as she shuttered, her womb already full be he kept comming, having it spill over the edges of thier contact.

Both were breathing so heavily, Alexi had his head down, resting his temple against her bousim while she gripped onto his head for dear life. Alexi looked up to her, and gave her another kiss, this one soft and sensual. More over a thanks for such a wonderful time that he was sure she just shared as even now, he would twitch and feel a squirt of come shoot into her. Her grip was still as tense as a geath grip on him. She diddnt want to move. She only jumped and cried slightly when she felt another squirt in her flower. Her voice was shallow and eyes glazed over. Her blush was now turning her pink cheeks red as she struggled to regain her sense of balance in this world.

grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The orgasm had been a monster, a beast that threatened to overwhelm her. But she had began hers even before Alexi started his. Her sensed had been on their highest setting when he started and she felt herself cumming again even before she finished the first. For that brief moment they were one and the same, united in pleasure and pain.

Then she found herself once more, no longer one with Alexi. She couldn't breathe well and found herself leaning on him for support. Slowly, she rolled off him, laying to his side on the bed, staring at the ceiling of his studio, her hand on her chest, feeling her rapid heart rate. Her other hand was gently holding Alexi's, her fingers tingling in his grasp. She felt very tired, and her body was fatigued, her fur matted with sweat. She mustered enough energy to lift her head enough to the side to give him a friendly kiss on the cheek and mutter Merci before drifting off to a deep, peaceful sleep beside him.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***END DAY ONE***

Thanks and congrats to all who participated in this chapter! More to follow so dont think im closing this thread!

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wow... that was just... wow. That scene was very descriptive and... erm, passionate.)
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas stands up and begins to applaud Alexi & Loretta's performance*

*Whistle* "Bravo" *clap,clap,clap* "Bravo " *clap,clap,clap* "Take a bow you 2" Laughing love Tongue love
grllover23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Covers self with a blush and curtsy's politely*

Why thank you, I'm flattered, really.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
(Wow... that was just... wow. That scene was very descriptive and... erm, passionate.)

What? oh you think i made up the idea of being an erotic novelist? lol no i really write those, usualy as requests for people.

Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Really? Well, the experience shows here, as it was very well written.
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, loretta is very good at it too and its refreshing to get a womans point of view now and again on reactions. i love writing like this tho, its exciting, entrancing and WILL do something physical to you.

besides it mostly helps with the frustrations Laughing

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Writer wrote:

What? oh you think i made up the idea of being an erotic novelist? lol no i really write those, usualy as requests for people.

I must say I'm rather impressed with your skill with words as-well. If you read the "Mysterious Thief" thread you can see that I've been trying too match your level of passion and professionalism when it comes to writing erotic scenarios for quite some time now; with little success.

Can you give me any tips or hint so that I may improve my own work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4