FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A hot day calls for icecream (Open RP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic: Okay, Thanks My Good friend. See you later!

(Turns to Loretta) Good day to you miss.

(Exeunt)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta almost squealed with delight, hopping off of the barstool and walking quickly over to the nearest table. She sat down at it and opened up the book and started reading its pages. "I zimply love how you write Monsuier Alexi she said as she began the reading, "And your artistry iz abzolutely amazing."

-Your's truly, Loretta xoxo
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi smiled widly as he scooped the chopped mint leaves into the mixer with a splash of liquid sugar and vanilla extract. he scooped a few large clumps of greenish icecream from his ice chest and threw it in the mixer, letting it all blend in.

"Thank you for the kind words."

Alexi let the mixer do its thing and turned around, preparing a bowl with chocolate sauce stripes and whole mint leaves with a single fresh leaf of catnip.

"So how is business with you now a days?"

((FUNFACT: Catnip is actualy a mint. chewing on fresh catnip leaves a spearamint taste in your mouth, but is not a cold feeling like spearamint or regular mint herb))

And yes, I do wear a bag on my head. Why do you ask?
grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ztill zlow," Loretta said, turning so she was facing him but still reading the novella. "It iz hard to compete wiss ze Delight Castle, az dey are why all of de people come to Bon Bon." She turned the page and smiled. "Ah, I wish dat some of ze people dat do come to me would be thees passionné et doux."

-Your's Truly, Loretta xoxo
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi turned the mixer off and poured the se into the bowl. he used a grater and grated chocola curls oer the ice ceam, topping it all off with whole catnip leaves.

"Yes, i do get that alot from fans. Most of those things i have tried in my expirences."

Alexi placed the large bowl in front of Loretta and sat down accross from her at the table.

"Diddn't you work there for a while? I had thought you work for Princess now?"

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Wow, you must be a very gentle lover," Loretta said, setting the book down and taking a spoon into the gelato. She took the first spoonful slowly and purred as the flavor drenched her mouth. "Mmmm. Délicieux" she said. Then she shook her head, taking another bite.

"No," she explained "My mère worked zere years and years ago, before I was born. She left and ztarted her own buiziness. I azzisted by keeping the home clean and leaving when mère did her work. She passed away a few years ago."

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi took a all spoon from his aprinand tried a small bite of her icecream, quite impressed with its taste.

"I am being sorry to hear. So have you taken over the businss, your muhma left behind? What of your pahpa?"

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Never met him," she said, taking another bite, very steady and proper in here eating methods, yet letting her lips glide along the spoon sensually. "He was one of ze clients my mère was with after she left ze Castle."

She began to fan herself again. "My word, iz it getting warmer in here or iz it only me?"

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi looked outside at the street and psserbys. Theat was causing the images to wave like heat ris from a stove. It was usualy very cool in his store because of ice chest though.

"Well it is hot outside, but not inside my dear. Are you feeling alright? Would you like some ice water perhaps?"

Alexi got up from the table to fetch a glass.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No, you do not have to bother," she said "I'm certain it will pass." She began eating more of the gelato, relishing each bite. "Mmm, absolutely delicious." she said, feeling a very familiar tingle between her legs. She brushed it off as the book and, thinking about it, opened it up to read as she ate, her tail gently swaying in the air behind her.

"Zo," she said, "When can I exzpect ze next issue to be ready?" she asked.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi put the glass back in the cuboard and took out a rag, wipeing the countertop.

"Well, my work is at standstil now. I have the ideas, and story, but i need model for my drawings. I am afraid that until i get new model, the next issue will be postponed."

Alexi held up a paw, after checkin the ice in the chest, and desided to grab a new block from the shed.

"I will be right back. The ice needs tending."

Alexi removed his aprina nd took off his shirt, revealing the muscular build of one with great strength. He left the shirt and aprin on the counter and walked out the back and into the shed where he stores the massive ice blocks. He grabbed his axe and started hacking away at one of the massive blocks, trying to chop off a good hundred or so pounds work to bring back into the shop.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta kept reading the novel while he was gone. The man in the story was so gentle to his woman, so sensitive to her feelings. Such a unique lover. She finished off her gelato and, looking around to make sure she was alone, began to lick the bowl. It was sooo good.

About a minute later she caught herself no longer reading the book and instead staring at his shirt on the counter. She listened hard, hearing the chopping out back and seeing that no one was around. She got up and quickly walked over to the bar and lifted his shirt. Holding it to her nose she took a deep inhale and her entire body shuddered as she grew even hotter. His scent was so masculine and powerful it threatened to overwhelm her. She set it back down and hobbled back to her seat, panting slightly and feeling highly aroused.

OOC: Fun fact- don't feed catnip to a cat and expect nothing to happen Razz
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Good News Alexi He he)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi chopped off a large hunk of the ice which hit the floor of the she with a loud and heavy thud. He wrapped it with twine rope and heaved it on his shoulder. He grunted a bit, as the nearly hundred and fifty pound block rested on his shoulder.

He walked into the shop just in time to see Loretta hurry to her seat. She fidgited with her placement, silverware and made many attempts to fix her hair and fur. Alexi raised one eyebrow but thought nothing of it.

He used both hands and slowly lowerd the block down into the ice chest, using a small hatchet to chop it into smaller peices. He was gritting his teeth a bit, grunting from the work. He stopped a moment and looked at Loretta, whos gaze was absolutly fixed on his.

"Would you like more gelato miss loretta?" he asked, curious as to why she was acting strange.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta shook her head. She tried to clear her head a bit but it wasn't working. "Monseiur Alexi" she said "If you need a model for your novel, I would be honored if you would consider me. I love your work so much it would be a thrill to be a part of it."

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi's ears turned and perked up at the thought.

"A model? You wish to model for me?"

Alexi studied Loretta hard for a moment, lookign her up and down. She was rubbing her legs together hard, and always trying to keep her hands occupied. he knew exactly what had happened once he looked at the catnip.

"Come with me to my studio upstairs miss loretta. I would like to talk about this further."

Alexi handed loretta his shirt.

"I beleive you were staring at this?" he said with a grin, then proceeded upstairs into the studio apartment.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta clutched the shirt with a blush but rose and followed him up the stairs, keeping her eyes on the rippling muscles on his back. Her arousal wasn't new to her, but this powerful excitement was. Those books combined with his scent must have tipped her over the edge. They emerged in his studio and she looked around. "Very nice." She said.

-Your's Truly, Loretta xoxo
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi pointed over to a victorian day couch that was artisticaly covered in red silk and flower petals. the room scent of lavender, and painting oils. He turned to Loretta and started stroking his chin again.

"You are holding that awfuly close to your face," he smirked, mentioning the shirt.

"Shit down over there on bed, and get comfortable. I want to see you try out a few things."

Alexi adjusted his canvase and set out his paints and oils. His charcoal drawing pad was close by incase he had a stroke of inspiration. He then took off his boots, and undid the one button to his jeans, leaving them sipped up though, as a tease.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta dropped the shirt in embarrassment but did as she was asked. She sat down on the fine couch. As her fur slid around it she felt gitters and chills moving along her body. She sat her nearly bare butt down and then layed down on her side, resting her head on her palm in a delicate way.

"What am I to do next Monsuier?" she asked with a slight smile on her face.

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the artist in Alexi cought that pose nearly instantly.

"H-hold that pose!"

Alexi got busy witht he charcoal pencil as he hastily started drawing the outlines. He was an expert at hasty yet beautiful drawings. His last modelwas not so patient as to wait for several moments to even finish her outline. It was hastily done, but it was a beautiful charcoal outline all the same. Alexti jotted down some notes, then picked up another canvase.

"Now, I want you to imagin your lover sitting accross the room. I want you to do your best to get him to come to you. Tease him over to where you lie."

Alexi took a few oil paints and charcoal pencils of different width and looked prepared to draw. He stared at Loretta with the hungry eyes of a wolf circling its prey.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled as she watched him hastily draw in the charcoal. She was going to say for him to take his time, but when he moved over to his oil paints and gave her her next orders, she could hardly refuse. Smiling devilishly, she slid one of the straps of her dress down her shoulder and pulled the front of her dress down just slightly, exposing just one of her breasts down to just below the nipple. She drew her top-leg up towards her chest, exposing much of her bottom leg. The hand not supporting her cheek extended towards him and made a 'come here' gesture with her one finger.
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi gulped down as he tried to focus on the drawing. Her different positions were giving him all sorts of ideas, and between drawing and scribbling down the notes, he was having a hard time controling his own urges.

"You...are most wonderful at this. I do believe you have the spot in the series."

Alexi hoped she would not stop, but then again kind of wish she would. The taunting and teasing she was performing was expert to say the very least. She knew exactly what to do, what to show, and how to move to put his thoughts into dissaray.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lovely," she said softly, laying down on her back, arching it slightly so as to make her small breasts seem a bit bigger. She layed so that her exposed breast was on the side he could see easily and lifted the leg that wasn't on that side like a swimmer, the dress falling down to her groin, revealing the fishnet stocking all the way up to her thigh. She kicked her shoes off so her feet could be seen as well. She turned her head slightly towards him and make a face that might have been a smile or might have been puckering for a kiss.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi had already finished hs third oil painting. none were completed but he wanted to get the basics down; outline, color, shading, positions and such of that nature. He would fill in the detail later.

"You...really know how to attract a dog dont you?"

Alexi was pushing on a full mast in his pants now. He usualy had to do things sexy in order to get his last model in the mood for sexy posing, but she was taking this to another level entirely. No coaxing required. it was ike going from a crawl to a dead on sprint with a horse.

"Now, use everything you got to draw him in." he said, half worrying how this might turn out.

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled. "You don't have to draw so fast,' she said, standing up, reaching for the clasps at the shoulders of her dress, "I'm in no hurry. When she unclasped them she quickly covered her breasts with her hands, letting the dress fall free. The light pink panties that matched her fur tone kept her pussy just hidden enough to drive men wild and the fishnet stockings kept her legs locked away. She then sat back down, resting her head on her hand on the armrest, using one arm to cover her breasts, and only slightly curling her legs, letting the panties do most of the work.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes drawing had stopped completly, absolutly enraptured by what he was seeing. his toung hung out the side of his mouth, eyes wider than the valley bonbon was nestled in, and pants threatoning to unzip themselves.

"Uh..i...uh...gurr...mm"

He could only flap his snout and make gargled noises. he was locked in place, completly at her mercy for the wonderful spectical she was giving him.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled, but only held the pose, as stoic as a statue. She'd wait for him to come to her, or to finish the drawings. When he was done she would make the move, but if he had something else on his mind between now and finishing she'd wait for him, wanting his resolve to snap like a fine cotton thread.

"Well?" she asked.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like a rock hitting a glass window, Alexi snapped back to reality, he put down his oils and pencils and walked over to the couch, kneeling before her.

"Position...like this."

He gripped her wrist and leg with his massive hands and tried to slowly position them how he imagined it in his mind. He stopped when he cought those beautiful french eyes of hers. He lost himself in the lust, and leaned in slowly for the kiss.

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta's eyes slowly drifted shut as their lips made contact. She felt herself floating on air as they made contact. She spread her arms and pulled him in tight, holding onto him, never dreaming to let go. Slowly her rough tongue poked his lips then slid into his mouth once room was made. She wanted him in the worst way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4