FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A hot day calls for icecream (Open RP)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: A hot day calls for icecream (Open RP) Reply with quote

On a hot summers day in Bonbon, nothing beats the heat better than one of the one hundred and eight flavors of ice cream served at Alexi's Sweets!

Alexi's Sweets is an ice cream parlor down the street from Delights Castle that has gained a reputation for its unusual and stupendous ice cream flavors. The establishment also serves foreign candies and chocolates, cold drinks, milkshakes, italian ice, and various expressos and coffiee. Has become a popular hang out spot for the local courtesans who help bring in customers, and for those who like to relax and just read a good book.

It is also THE place for the latest news and issues of the popular erotic novel series, "Passion of Fur and Flesh", written by the owner.

Any and all are welcome! Looking for roles to fill for the courtesans who help Alexi advertise (if you fill this role, then you can make up a history between the whore and Alexi so that he can know you), customers, and one employee, but all are welcome to join.

Alexi finished stacking the last of the large blocks of ice in the shed behind the parlor. It was not even opening time for the shops and already the sun started glaring down from the horizion, slithering its hot fingertips to lap at backs of hard workers.

Alexi used his axe to chop several small slabs of ice to carry back to the parlor to keep his creams cool. Although most would hate such hot days like this, Alexi always just smiled. After all, being the only ice cream parlor in town, he always had good business when the sun was at its fiercest.

Alexi brought int he slabs of ice from the back, and started chipping them into smaller pieces to fit around the metal ice cream containers. Closing the glass lid to his ice chest, he begain busying himself with wipeing off the counter top, making sure the shiney surface was free of any dust or dried ice cream. He tinkered with the expresso machine, making sure the steam was nice and hot, as well as checking to make sure he had enough coffiee beans. He set out his display of dutch and spanish chocolates, various candies from various countries that he had purchased from the market.

Once he was satisfied with how things looked from behind the counter, he walked around the large parlor and took the chairs down, fluffed the couches, and set a copy of his latest work on each table.
He hummed merrily while getting ready to open the shop when his eyes gazed over at his "Baker Wanted", which had hung there for well over a year now. Alexi stopped for a moment to day dream about what life would be like if he could open the bakery he wanted, but being the only one to manage the store, he knew he would never have the time to persue such an avenue.

Alexi wiped his hands off on his white aprin, and took one last look around the shop, to make sure everything was as it should be. he pulled out his pocket watch and followed the minute hand. it was one minute before nine, opening time for all the local shops. Alexi walked over to the windows and flipped his sign from closed to open, and took a seat at one of his patio tables as he waited for the first days customer.

And yes, I do wear a bag on my head. Why do you ask?

Last edited by Mr Writer on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Can I add Nichols to this?)

Nichols was strolling through the street while he watched all the shop keepers frantically prepare for opening up to the public. Nic Said to himself, I think I'll see Alexi, and get an Ice cream. It was noticeably a hot day, and Nic needed to get one before all the working girls came to the shop. Nic's wife didn't like him hanging around there...

Nic saw Alexi sitting on a chair outside the shop at a patio table. "Hey there Alexi! are you opening yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi looked over and streched his arms out wide.

"Nichols! Good friend, for you, am always open!"

Alexi held the door open for his old friend. Letting him inside, he walked behind the counter, dunking his rather large scoop in the warm water, prepairing for its use.

"So what can Alexi getcha?"

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The usual Alexi, A coffee, and 2 scoops of vanilla with chocolate sauce and the -Surprise Me- I like to get. So hows business, any news of a baker?"

Nichols leaned up against the counter while he looked out the windows for working girls, for his emergency escape, trying to show he was also listening.

"Oh, Here comes Silvador too"

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(whore may not be a derogatory term but it does still sound outright rude. may i suggest take a lead from history and refer to them as courtesans? as that is the proper word used back then... at least according to the minor history lessons i've been getting from Assassin's Creed 2; it's a much nicer and refined term)

Silvador walked through the streets of BonBon casually, watching as they populace worked to wake the town and ready it for another day of business. He looked up at the sky and felt the warmth already beating down from the early morning sun.

"Going to be a hot one today." As he walked, he noticed the Ice-cream Parlor and decided to drop by.

He pushed the door open and listened as the bell tinkled (hope you don;t mind me adding the bell, most olden time stores had them to alert when a customer came in) to signify his entrance. Promptly he made his way to the display case and looked down at the selection and walked slowly along trying to decide what to have.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Mr Writer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((edited, and i dont mind the bell. almost forgotten about that small detail lol))

Alexi sighed as she started the expresso machine, and took a large bowl down from the top of the ice chest.

"Sadly comrad, all sign is good for is collecting dust. People come here to excape harsh life, or for the sex scene. What newcommer I do manage to meet, ends up destitute or enthralled to the princess of Delights Castle."

Alexi had finished scooping the main ingreedients, and pourd cream and sugar into a wooden bowl. He wisked it vigerously, then clumped a fluffy white cloud of whipped cream on top of Nichols's 'usual' while pushing towards him his morning roast. Alexi leaned on the bar, pouring himself the rest of the left over expresso into his own cup. He chuckled a bit as he noticed Nichols paranoia.

"So who has you so alert this early in the morning, the girls of the street, or wife of yours?"

Alexi took a sip of his expresso, while keeping an eye on his other customer.

"If you would like to sample flavors, just ask! I have created new flavor last night, if your interested. Peppermint banana mousse."

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic looks at the Ice cream with more lust than that of the Princess Of DC that Alexi Just mentioned.

hearing his question, he gazed at Silvador and then to Alexi, being careful of his business. "well I just hope the wrong words don't come out of peoples mouths when they could say I was in here for more than Ice cream. The Girls AND the wife have me paranoid"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi chuckled a bit.

"Ah, the rumer mill. I wouldent worry, friend. The girls usualy come before shop is open. They must have had busy night, or else they would be here now."

Alexi took another long pull of his expresso, letting the warmth soothe him.

"So what pulls you away from the gym?"

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nichols, relieved to hear the girls might not show, relaxes a bit...

"The Ring? Well I got knocked about but good by a bouncer last night. Max, you know Max? he nearly got into a fight with another Tiger and well, I got pissed at Max and knocked him about. Then I called the Bouncer "Mr Bouncy" several times and... Long story short, Max is Minding the gym while My wife Laura tells me to get outside for a good walk to, you know, FEEL better since I got knocked out"

Nichols Then adds "Women, Ha! Feelings, Ha! I'd say humbug but it isn't Christmas."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two friends chuckled at the joke.

"So thats what it was." Alexi started.
"I was in hotel last night, selling copies of my new picture book. Bwrahaha! There was this poor girl who kept comming in, saying that there was two tiger about to throw down. Ha, i turned to owner and said, 'a cat fight is not a real fight.' Bwahahahaa!"

Alexi threw his hand back, and slapped Nichols square between his soulders, nearly bringing him accross the counter top.

"Ha...not that your boy isnt good fighter, Nichols, but he is too hot headed. It looks as if he can not concentrate during fight."

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic Was fortunate to be near enough as tall as Alexi, otherwise he would have been slapped on the head when he patted him. "but boy, when he's in the right frame of mind you should see his hook" Nic took a spoonful of Ice cream and continued. "I don't get it, he is Never hot headed, but when he started glancing at the Tiger he just lost it. It might just be the way male Tigers react to each oth...MMMh This tasted SO good Alexi!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi took another sip of his expresso.

"His form is good, and his moves powerful. In my opinion comrad, it would seem he can not think fast enough to react. Just because one can fight, does not mean one can fight everyone."

Alexi poured more cream and sugar into the wooden bowl, hearing a crowd start to form on the streets. He grabbed his wisker and started whipping up another batch of whipped cream, adding small, thin slices of butter to the mix to enrichen the taste.

"Ah yes, I added new recipie to my vanilla bean. I add egg to the batch before I mix. Makes the cream thicker and more full."

Alexi put down his bowl which was now full of sugary white fluffy clouds. Alexi turned to his mixing stand and started adding egg and chocolate cocoa.

"I picked up new recipie off of a spanish merchant. He called it custard."

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Excuse me, sir." Silvador beckoned to the owner of the parlor. "A serving of your finest caramel ice-cream please."

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi brok off from the conversation, holding up a paw to Nichols to beg his pardon.

"Ah! Caramel it is! Prepared as only Alexi can!"

Alexi turned to his ice chest that contained the countless containers of flavors and scooped out several scoops of his vanilla ice cream into a bowl. He then took some italian caramels from under the counter and mashed them together to form one big block.
Taking the block, he flattened one end and used the rolling pin to turn it into a sheet, while having the vanilla in a mixer nearby. while waiting for the pressed caramel to harden, he added a shot of caramel syrup to the mixer, taking a small spoon out to taste the results.
Alexi then used a giant crust cutter blade to slice small strips of caramel ribbon, and slowly lowered them into the mixer, finishing his work.

Alexi pulled down a small marble bowl and poured the contense of the mixer into it, using the left over caramel ribbons as decoration around its side. He topped it off with colored candy flakes and a dab of whipped cream, served with a cherry. He slid the bowl towards his customer with a large grin, happy with his work.

"Caramel ice cream ala Alexi! Dish fit for the Princess of Delights Castle herself! That will be three florin."

Last edited by Mr Writer on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic was looking on as Alexi made Silvador's Ice cream, "You are truly an artist, Alexi"
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(wolf?)

Silvador hands over the money and takes the bowl eagerly.

"Thank you very much."

He then turns and takes a seat at a nearby table to eat his ice-cream.

Mr Writer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Edited, sorry bout that, got you confused with someone else lol))

"Baaah!" he scoffed, "If you do work, take pride in what you do. Just because this is only gelato bar in town, does not mean my quality should falter!"

Alexi laughed heartily as he crossed his arms.

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Nic Surveyed the parlour)

Nic: it's always the same quaint little place, you take good care of everything, considering you used to crush bones for a living. (Laughs at old memories)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi recalled the same memories, then leaned down on the countertop.

"Ah yes, well it was either follow you and break more bones, or find my own life."

Alexti looks back at his perminantly bent tip of his bushy tail.

"At least my way will let me keep all my teeth, bwahaha!"

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I think my poor brain is running out of things to say without any other people joining)

Nic: Not if you eat to much of your ice cream! So has anything exciting happened recently in this fine parlour?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi sighed.

"Well, I finished the new copy of my romance picture novel. I am wanting to start on the next issue, but i want to bring in a new, fresh figure of woman. I need new model for my drawings, as i think my readers are growing tired of always seeing the same girl."

Alexi took some of the dishes from the washbin and started to dry them, placing them neatly stacked in top of the ice chest window.

"And i heard through grape vine of several new commers to town."

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic: yes there has been several new people arriving since Max got here and before then, word must have been spread about Bon Bon through someone who had been and then left. Or maybe some events are to take place soon. (frowns) My wife doesn't let me buy your books, who is the model? and anyone you specifically want for a new model?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi finished wiping a bowl dry and stacked it with the rest, reaching for another wet bowl.

"She was just a traveling girl Miss Brown introduced me to, name of Samantha if memory serves. I paid her good money to model, but i have heard she left Bonbon short while ago."

Alexi finished yet another bowl, and reached for the smaller expresso coffiee sets.

"Hmmm...thats strange. I could have sworn I saw her buy a copy while i was restocking the grocer on utopia street."

Alexi shrugged.

"For new model, i would like it to be girl with an adventurous look. Strong, yet frail, beautiful but deadly look. It is hard to find such a girl in town filled with courtisans and ecourts."

grllover23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Cravings Reply with quote

The bell over the door to Alexi's Sweets jingled as it opened. Loretta walked in, her hips swaying with her steps ever so slightly, a small pink fan in-hand to help keep cool on such a warm day.

"Bonjour Monsieur Alexi Loretta said as she took her seat at the bar. The chill air affected her a bit and she adjusted her dress to compensate. "What iz ze spécial today?" she asked.

-Your's truly, Loretta xoxo
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm sure you'll find someone, Maybe one will come to you! (Waits for someone to post)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi just glances over at Nichols..just giving him "the" look.

"Ah! Miss Loretta, welcome! You are most beautiful today."

Alexi takes loretta's paw and gently kisses its back.

"I am trying to nail new recipie for something i want to call 'Birthday Cake suprise'. I think i got it all down, but ive no birthday cake."

Alexi chuckled a bit.

"Look! I am having over one hundred flavors in my ice chest! I can also make anything you fancy delightful to that toung of yours."

Alexi motioned to the large menu behind him. It was littered with all sorts of weird creations and flavors.

"All one must do is imagin," He said, tapping his temple, "and create it i shall."

Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wow I didn't notice someone else joined)

Nic: good morning Miss, (lilts head slightly while catching Alexi's glance), I believe you are a newcomer to town?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled. "Charmed" she said when he kissed her paw. She considered what he said. "Can you combine chocolat and mint?" she asked, "Also, I was wondering when ze next issue of "Passion of Fur and Flesh" will be coming out?"

Loretta smiled at the question. "Oh no Monsuier" she said, "I have lived here my whole life."

-Your's truly, Loretta xoxo
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Whoops, must have missed the detail in your profile, sorry)

Nic: (Slightly Embarrassed,) Oh, My I'm sorry. We were just discussing new comers and I don't think I've seen you before in this Parlour... Anyway, I will take my leave Alexi, here is the payment for my order, it is enough right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexi pushed away his offering.

"You are good friend Nichols, as long as you dont eat me out of home, i will not charge you."

Alexi laughed as he turned his attention to his mixer, starting to chop fresh mint leaves with his cutting board.

"For you, sweet girl, i can create anything...oh! You can find latest issue on tables around shop."

Alexi pointed to the picture books, two at each table.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4