FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Arianoelle, my fursona
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arianoelle_Yenearsira wrote:
Lancelot Champlange wrote:
-pouts and oohs slightly, going over to the indicate thread-

*grins and watches*

toonaxe wrote:
Wow..did that futile argument get dragged out and then some.
Aannyyway..So you know Chessy?I talked with her alot last year and became friends I thought,then she just poofed.I always wondered what happened to her,wondered if she had gotten hurt in real life or something,and I did worry.Glad to she shes back,hope shes still talking to me.
As for you Ms. Aria,its been a pleasure to meet you,hope all the drama on your intro thread does not shy you away from us.Most of us may act silly at times,but are the friendliest and most polite group of fursons you'll ever meet.

I believe she runs and adoptable on Pony Island, I would haveto double check. That's where I know her from. A couple weeks ago I had been on photobucket and saw the picture that Vanessa had drawn for Chessy and then a few days ago I had seen Chessy with her avatar and I pm'ed her about it saying how I loved it and she pointed me in the direction of the forum. I had seen the site about a month ago, but had never thought of joining the forum. I'm glad I did. As for shying away from the forum...not a chance. I can hold my own*grins and cocks her Marlin model 1894 cowboy action rifle*Trust me...I can hold my own

A woman after my own heart. I think we may a lot of fun together, Aria.
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for being WAAAYYY late on this, but I was with the fam over turkey week and this is my first time being back on the forum.

WELCOME TO BON BON!!!!

hope you enjoy it round here
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles and gives a side hug and playful hip bump to Aria,Holding a model 1874 Winchester lever-action .45 long colt,and a 1875 Schofield revolver in the other.Wraps my tail around your waste as I stand beside you* "Damn,never a camera around when you need one.And I think Johnny would swallow his braids if he were around to see two sexy girls with old west guns". Very Happy
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A woman after my own heart. I think we may a lot of fun together, Aria.

I do cowboy action shooting competitions, have for about five years now and I love it.

Thank you Alain for the welcome^^

Now...off to bed with me!
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good night, Aria. I shall be doing the same too very soon. 5am comes very early.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deep fried Gandhi on rice! Seventeen pages in what, 2 days? 3, tops? Is there some kind of award for frequent posting that I'm not aware of or has Sexymanz managed to return to the site? Confused
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well hopefully the fighting has stopped at last.

now lets just be friends like we are surpose to be.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, 5 pages since I went to sleep... I'm not even going to bother reaiding it
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Wow, 5 pages since I went to sleep... I'm not even going to bother reaiding it
trust me, there's nothing in them worth reading.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah its only 5 bloody pages worth of silvador insulting people.

one more thing why are u still on this site.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not throw gas on a fire that just finally started to go out.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
yeah its only 5 bloody pages worth of silvador insulting people.

one more thing why are u still on this site.
maybe someone loves me. or maybe someone supports my arguments. or maybe no one cares.

relentless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:

agreed man just chill and let bygones be bygones
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

relentless wrote:
Chaosengine wrote:

agreed man just chill and let bygones be bygones
yeah, why should we not let bygones be bygones when we can just as easily make new ones Very Happy

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Arianoelle, welcome! Aww, the pixel kitty of your avatar is really cute !

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toonaxe wrote:
*chuckles and gives a side hug and playful hip bump to Aria,Holding a model 1874 Winchester lever-action .45 long colt,and a 1875 Schofield revolver in the other.Wraps my tail around your waste as I stand beside you* "Damn,never a camera around when you need one.And I think Johnny would swallow his braids if he were around to see two sexy girls with old west guns". Very Happy

*smirks and holds her Marlin rifle in one hand, then pats her Haws revolver in a holster on her left hip, has her Rugar Vacquero in a holster on her right hip and has her Bakail shotgun in her other hand* The guns I use in the shoots. The shotgun and the Haws are my dad's, but I use them in the shoots. The rifle and Ruger are under HIS name, but they are MINE. I love them to death and I LOVE the shoots.

Vanessa wrote:
Hello Arianoelle, welcome! Aww, the pixel kitty of your avatar is really cute !

O_O Oh my goodness!! Oh thank you for the welcome Vanessa^^ I must say that I absolutely LOVE your art! Thank you^^ The gaia one is as close as I could get it for her^^
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allright you got me there,I have no idea what a Haws revolver is or a Bakail shotgun.lol
I do have a pretty lil Navyarms 45,their gunfighter series model.And a Rossi(puma? I always forget the name) lever action .45 (don't give me that look people,you knew I liked guns.Who else would even know what a pepperbox is?)
I love to shoot my lever action,so insanely accurate.but the ammo is tough to find and expensive.I should have someone teach me how to reload.
I actually used to do civil was reenacting,woman masquerading as a man(yes they did exist in the war,look up a documentary on it) but the men gave me too much crap so I quit.their group basically fizzled out anyway,serves them right the jerks.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toonaxe wrote:
allright you got me there,I have no idea what a Haws revolver is or a Bakail shotgun.lol
I do have a pretty lil Navyarms 45,their gunfighter series model.And a Rossi(puma? I always forget the name) lever action .45 (don't give me that look people,you knew I liked guns.Who else would even know what a pepperbox is?)
I love to shoot my lever action,so insanely accurate.but the ammo is tough to find and expensive.I should have someone teach me how to reload.
I actually used to do civil was reenacting,woman masquerading as a man(yes they did exist in the war,look up a documentary on it) but the men gave me too much crap so I quit.their group basically fizzled out anyway,serves them right the jerks.
(imagines Toonaxe in a civil war out fit Shocked Shocked Shocked what did you do with all your hair)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
toonaxe wrote:
(imagines Toonaxe in a civil war out fit Shocked Shocked Shocked what did you do with all your hair)

Women in those days probably cut it off. But then again, back then men wore their hair long too, even the military. What Toonaxe did though... -shrugs-

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toonaxe wrote:

Haws revolver is a very nice handling six shooter. Bakail(or however it's spelt) is a kick ass double barrel(side by side) shotgun that I love to use. My Marlin is my baby though. My dad picked it up for me and the first time I shot it, we found that the sight for it was at the right level for my. All the guns that I use for the shoots are my babies and I love to shoot them. I have a blast(no pun intended) with the shoots. if you go to sassnet.com take a look and see if you'd like them. They're really fun. We're 90,000+ members strong and there are shoots all over the world.

That's cool about the reenactments and yes that's true, they did do that. There were even some women spies during the civil war. One of which is Rose O'Neil Greenhow. Here's a fun fact though about said mentioned spy, she had a daughter and I look like that girl. I'm not kidding you. A few years back, my dad got a book on the civil war. He was looking through it, I was on my bear rug(yes I had one, shut up =P) and the next thing I heard from him was 'how did you get in my book?' I looked at him and got up, moved to the couch and looked and there was the picture of Rose and her daughter and I swear that my eyes just about bugged out when I saw the resemblance. I still look like that too and it's funny because I've gotten quite a few of my history teachers with it.

*coughs*Oh yes...I added a new pic to Aria's profile. It's her...'holiday attire'...or one there of*gets a bucket ready for drool*
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's sexy and cute. Very Happy
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's nice... it's nice.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* I'll have another one for her when I find the right items on that maker and put it up, though right now that'll wait till it's not acting up XD
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* I'll have another one for her when I find the right items on that maker and put it up, though right now that'll wait till it's not acting up XD

Oh, you made that yourself? Might I impose a little and ask if you could make one for Lance when you have the time and the program wants to work.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

begging your pardon Miss Aria but i have bit of a request...

I was wondering if perhaps you would permit me to write a short erotic story for... Arianoelle.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you made that yourself? Might I impose a little and ask if you could make one for Lance when you have the time and the program wants to work.

I used it using the Gaia dream avatar maker. The pictures in her profile there are clickable to go to the site, but I will see what I can do with it^^

Silvador wrote:

I was wondering if perhaps you would permit me to write a short erotic story for... Arianoelle.

0.0...well that would certainly be interesting. Be my quest^^
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used it using the Gaia dream avatar maker. The pictures in her profile there are clickable to go to the site, but I will see what I can do with it^^

Oh? Then I will give it a try too. Thank you.

-kisses her hand-
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:

0.0...well that would certainly be interesting. Be my quest^^
thank you greatly -nods- is there anything in particular you would like me to have in it? right now i've gotten as far as "I'd like to write an erotic short story for your fursona" as for details about said story... kinda drawing a blank. being your character, you would know her best if you catch my drift.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance you're welcome. It can be quite addicting once you start.

Silv: Hmmmm...oh my that's going to make me think and right now my mind is sort of a 'turkey' kick as my mom and I had our belated thanksgiving dinner and my body is in that state of content kitten XD
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance you're welcome. It can be quite addicting once you start.

Silv: Hmmmm...oh my that's going to make me think and right now my mind is sort of a 'turkey' kick as my mom and I had our belated thanksgiving dinner and my body is in that state of content kitten XD
that's ok, no rush. i have a few things that require writing before anything else anyway, so no pressure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15