FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Arianoelle, my fursona
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If i were you id keep my eye on tex when he serves you drinks he could probly mix a blackout i know im a pschiatrist and hes not all up there in the brain area

Quote:
That or we have another Henk here -shudders- That would be bad if there were two of him. One is good, but two is a crowd.

" thanks guys , Can you take the knife out of my back now?"(i know you guys are just messing with me)

I'm too polite and shy to become another Henk(hes hardcore)

a little back-and-forth flirting is the best way to "break the ice" that I know.

In the end ........ I'm just a hopeless romantic Tongue

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're just playing around Tex. I know for a fact that you are the opposite in terms of personality, chiefly the boisterous part that Henk has.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh such fun that can be had*smirks*
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure we all will have fun in certain aspects.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
And, apparently, everyone else in town is overly shy towards anyone who has breasts. Or feels they need to have some grand courtship that spans over a dozen years or something. While nice... it does tend to be a bit dry.

What do you mean, Caroline? I don't think anyone's been overly shy around me and... ooooooh! You mean around women! Laughing And I must say I feel that's an unfair catagorization. Would you prefer all of us men to be sex crazed lunatics, humping legs and attempting to rut with anything that moves?
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, Ms. Noelle! Do stop in the pub sometime.

((By the way, I never knew a Maltese tiger existed. They are incredibly striking creatures! Thanks for pointing them out to me!))

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thanks Wallstreet^^ I will be sure to stop by the pub and yes, maltese tigers are striking.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
Welcome, M'lady. *polite bow*

Uh... *knock knock*

Hello?
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*opens door and tackle glomps* Sorry for not saying 'hello' back*offers cookies as an apology*
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arianoelle_Yenearsira wrote:
*opens door and tackle glomps* Sorry for not saying 'hello' back*offers cookies as an apology*

T'is alright, I be used to it by now...

Quote:
Would you prefer all of us men to be sex crazed lunatics, humping legs and attempting to rut with anything that moves?

That's what I'd be doin', but I fear the savage beatings I'd recieve. Confused
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...for some reason I don't see an option so that I can add a signature for myself.

Well, I see that you have purged the "Total Noob" title. You should be able to add a signature now. I believe the signature post requirement is to help keep spammers from having extra room for their garbage.

Also, I shall extend to you a belated welcome. I don't have the free time I once had to get on here as frequently.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-snickers- Welcome again, Aria. Such a lovely little tigeress you have. They are one of my favorite animals because I think they are so beautiful and majestic. I look forward to seeing where we go in our RP. ^.^
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:

T'is alright, I be used to it by now...

Quote:
Would you prefer all of us men to be sex crazed lunatics, humping legs and attempting to rut with anything that moves?

That's what I'd be doin', but I fear the savage beatings I'd recieve. Confused

Well I hate to leave someone out for welcoming me^^

Yeessss...fear the beatings XD Aria has already decked a ferret*smirks*

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
hmmm...for some reason I don't see an option so that I can add a signature for myself.

Well, I see that you have purged the "Total Noob" title. You should be able to add a signature now. I believe the signature post requirement is to help keep spammers from having extra room for their garbage.

Also, I shall extend to you a belated welcome. I don't have the free time I once had to get on here as frequently.

Thank you thank you, yet when I click to edit my profile, I don't see that option Sad

Thank you again Lancelot, though remember, she has the look of a snow leopard, her stripes are hardly visible.*goes to edit that in* and yes, I am interested to see just where the rp takes our characters.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT!

my two favorite felines rolled into one. mmm, gorgeous, beautiful, divine; these words mean nothing to you as they simply do not do your image justice. no mortal language can describe your beauty. excuse me while i go wipe the drool from my chin.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Silvador, Is that a banana in your pocket, or a erection in your pocket? Laughing
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*dumdum dum, dish*

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Hey Silvador, Is that a banana in your pocket, or a erection in your pocket? Laughing

uh... do you really want to know?

seriously though, knock out combination there.

i think i would fall in love if i saw a well drawn picture of her. or even a half well drawn picture...

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-keeps looking at description-

god dam, i couldn't find a fault with that image if i tried... yet another reason to curse furries for not being real, such gorgeous creations... such unreachable happiness.

-sits and dreams-

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*holds out a bucket to catch the drool* would you care for a towel, shamee or a trough?*chuckles and points* I added two ref pictures that I found to best show off her snow leopardness. I've never had my girl drawn before as I can't pay for any artwork sadly.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*holds out a bucket to catch the drool* would you care for a towel, shamee or a trough?*chuckles and points* I added two ref pictures that I found to best show off her snow leopardness. I've never had my girl drawn before as I can't pay for any artwork sadly.
i was just looking at them actually, i have them saved amongst my rather large collection of both artistic and outright naughty furry pictures (a few thousand [badly in need of organizing]) they hold among my favorites and if my drawing skills were anywhere near what i wish they were i would draw you a picture of her the like of which would compare to Aphrodite herself.

dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i read your fursona details missd it last time im sorry

*looks at her with puppy eyes*

and i have to say u have the most unique fursona i have seen yet.

i was going to make (link hunter collins) my fursona a type of tiger but decided to be a cheetah.

so i have welcomed u once but i will welcome u again so.

welcome to pbb and welcome to are furry family.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
relentless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
*looks at her with puppy eyes*

your doing it wrong *makes ultimate puppy dog eyes*, stick to mewing and rubbing against their leg kitty boy Tongue
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
i was just looking at them actually, i have them saved amongst my rather large collection of both artistic and outright naughty furry pictures (a few thousand [badly in need of organizing]) they hold among my favorites and if my drawing skills were anywhere near what i wish they were i would draw you a picture of her the like of which would compare to Aphrodite herself.

Thank you. I have the first ref pic saved as one of my favorites as that one best shows off her elegant and gentle side while the second one shows that she has a soft, yet fierce side to her. My drawing skills are...not that great.

dragonfly, thank you again for the welcome and complement. Aria, as I said, is one of my favorite characters I've ever come up with^^
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again Lancelot, though remember, she has the look of a snow leopard, her stripes are hardly visible.*goes to edit that in* and yes, I am interested to see just where the rp takes our characters.

Ah, yes, I missed that but none the less, I think she is a lovely character.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*purrs*
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:

Quote:
And I must say I feel that's an unfair catagorization. Would you prefer all of us men to be sex crazed lunatics, humping legs and attempting to rut with anything that moves?

((Nah, more just cynical with the idea that everyone and their brother is a "right, proper, gentleman"... *shrug* I dunno, while I tolerate Labrn, it is actually kinda a change to see someone at Bon Bon who... well... at least makes the assumption he knows what he's doing.

I mean... really... how many virgins do we have? I'll admit, I've always envisioned Caroline has having knowledge, both intimate and otherwise, of the act... she just doesn't advertise it... I guess mostly because I've always envisioned her as having the same... alternative tastes as I have.

So... that's more what I meant, Xebulon. Just... making a critical comment about the sheer number of virgins this place seems to draw.

And... with that, I'll quit derailing the new-fursona post. Sorry about side-tracking your topic Arianoelle.))
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*eyes get as big as saucers* CHESSY!!! YOUR BACK!!! *squees happily and pounces from across the room,huggling tight* (hehe,sorry for the randomness,but I've really missed the gorgeous purple kitty) Embarassed
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonjour, Madame, et bienvenue à Bon Bon. I must ask you to forgive me my late welcome, but I've only just returned from being with my family for Thanksgiving. A Frenchwoman, hm? I do believe you are the first amongst us, unless my tired mind has forgotten someone. In which case, I do apologize to whomever that may be. In any case, it is always a pleasure to see another join our ranks here, especially a fellow musician. I can't see there is anything for me to add, so I'll affirm what the others have said. You will want to watch our for the other men around, most notably Henk, whom you've already met, and at least one of the women. *eyes Jessica (toonaxe)* As well as the frequent randomness, insanity and occassional pie fights that tend to erupt. Still, even through all that, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Heyyy...I've never instigated a pie fight,nor am I the one who pulls out pie bazookas from behind a bush and other such sillyness.And yes I have duly noted she is not interested in females whatsoever,hence my silly welcome initially." Jess said scritching Ashtons ears softly.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merci monsieur Ashton. I feel like part of the family after the many welcomes I have received here and I am enjoying myself thoroughly while I'm here. Oui, a Frenchwoman, though I myself am not French, it is a favorite language of mine and, though it was years ago, I did take a French class in High school...even if it was just one year*curses her guidance councelor*

Pie fights? Oh sounds like fun. I'll have you know that Aria is not afraid to get messy at all. She's not one of those female types that has to stay clean at all times. She'll look lovely one moment and another she might be tossing a mudball or something at someone. Trust me, she's not afraid to break a nail Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15