FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
<Closed>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: <Closed> Reply with quote

BEGIN---------

"So, Bon Bon, it looks nice" said Maxwell, totally unaware that the coach had long left after he stepped off along with whom he thought he was directing his thoughts to, only to find himself alone outside the town.

Max just shrugged and walked on towards the City of "Pleasure and Sex" he had heard so much about. With so little luggage he knew he would either have to settle quickly enough to get a job or simply move on, but by the time he reached what seemed to be a busy market he found himself asking complete strangers or guidance.

"excuse me, hello. I'm new, can you tell me where I can find a restaurant or a bar?" Maxwell eagerly awaited an answer from the unfamiliar face..."

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 am; edited 3 times in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ok im in this)

link was in the busy market street looking at a fish monger shop when some complete stranger walked up to him asking about where a restaurant could be found.

"sure theres one right up there"
pointing to a bulidng a few feet away.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I appreciate it, man. Good luck" Max was relieved he hadn't another long walk, and he was real hungry now thanks to the sights at the market.

Of course not all things are particularly easy such as the door which Max had a hard time opening. It was only when he saw people laughing as they walked past that he realised The door was locked... "Oh hell, I wonder why it's locked."

He sat on the step stones and took out a small expensive watch, it wasn't early. Or late. so he waited a while before heading to see what was going on inside the restaurant, he felt real nosey, but hey he was real hungry . He took a quick peak through the window to see...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hope you don't mind my joining)

"Aniversary of FFL Tragedy Celebrated in New York Harbor." That was the headline in the paper that morning, front page of the small gazzetere he had special delivered to him to keep up with events back over the ocean. Celebrated. So that's what they were calling it now a days? That's what it meant to remember the day of a massacre? Heh, my my my, how America had changed since he'd left.

The white wolfs flawless blue uniform stood out against the sunlight pouring through the window of the little restaraunt, his favorite spot to enjoy a cup of coffee and read his paper, golden eyes shimmying over each word. He always chose the same seat as well, the same little table right in front of the window. He liked the feel of the morning sun comming through and warming his pelt. It seemed to take his mind off his troubles, even if they were staring him right in the face.

He heard a rattleing comming from one of the little side doors, but paid little attention to it. It wasn't until something came between him and the morning sun that the Commander looked up from his paper to meet the Tiger as he peered in from the outside. Heh, kid must have been looking for a way in. He said nothing, but pointed to the sign hanging in the window that the Tiger must have overlooked; Please Use Other Door, an arrow pointing in the opposite direction than that he guessed the kid had just come from. Must be new in town.

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By now Maxwell was feeling agitated, he was never NOT awkward, probably since he was "southpaw" he joked to himself, so he got in, and stood in the warm restaurant. Finally he could get a good feed and relax. so he walked on and raised his hand for a sign of thanks to the white wolf who directed him in. Max decided to look for a free table.

Shortly after being seated Maxwell tipped his hat and started to take a nap.

Unfortunately his nap was brief. "Sir, Can I get You Anything?" Said a waitress, (who was rather cute by the way)

Half asleep, Maxwell Just said, "A Job"... and then he remembered, He had to see Nichols while he was here! but he'd take a nap somewhere quiet first.

Last edited by Maxwell The Tiger on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link could only larf he didnt meen to about to help the newcomer out but stoping as he finaly found the right door link decide to get some food him self walked into the restraunt.

takeing a seat near a white wolf and waited for some one to serve him.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Commander chuckled as the kid finally found his way in, followed by another he hadn't seen before. This town, seemed to have such a way of attracting new bloob at a constant rate. Hell, he'd been just like that not too far back. Course, he'd also had some experience being away from home before hand, but hey, to each their own...

He took a long sip of his coffee, noticing as the second new commer sat down close to him from the corner of his eye before returning his eyes to the paper. "... to some, this day four years ago marked a critical truning point in the U.S involvement in Africa, fighting alongside our French allies. But to others, this day marks a day all was lost, torn from them violently as almost all of the 50 U.S soldiers involved in the first campaign lost their lives to the hands of the brutal African tribes. How only three survived to return home, and of those three, only one is known to still remain, though the wereabouts are currently unknown for the..."

He forced himself to stop reading. He knew only too well that were he to read on, he may very likely loose his composure, and in public, that wasn't an option. "Mr. Ferinton?" The light voice carried itself to his ears, shooting his mind out of the past as he folded down the paper to see the red haired vixen that stood before his table. "Can I get you anything?"

He gave a slight smile, raising his cup of coffee. "Just a top off for now Samantha, thank you."

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1