FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Where does your fursona live in Bon Bon?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Where does your fursona live in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

As the title says, I'm interested in where you think your fursona lives in Bon Bon. Does your fursona stay in a hotel, or has he/she bought a place of their own?

From my fursona thread:

Constance lives on the outskirts of Bon Bon. Her house is a slightly larger than average two-storey house, with a very large garden. The indoor area of the ground floor is larger than that of the first floor, due to a large outdoor terrace on the first floor. From here there's a perfect view of Bon Bon, the garden, and the nature outside the town. It's a place for both quiet relaxation as well as for social events.

The garden is very large and shielded on all sides by tall hedges. There are many trees and bushes, giving it plenty of shade and hiding places, but still leaving a very large, green lawn. Close to the house is a pool with a gazebo nearby. In the area surrounding the pool and leading up to the house are several statues of women only clothed in a couple of leaves.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually interested to see some of the results here.

As for myself, Ewan lives above his pub in a relatively spacious apartment. He doesn't need much, but what he has must be nice. The layout is a big room to be used as sitting room/kitchen/dining area. This room opens onto the bedroom, bathroom, and reading room. Everything is deep, warm colours, with leather furniture and mahogany wooden surfaces. Simple, pleasant, comfortable.

Not much of a yard, unfortunately, but in Bon Bon, nature never seems more then a quick walk away.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallstreet wrote:

As for myself, Ewan lives above his pub in a relatively spacious apartment. He doesn't need much, but what he has must be nice. The layout is a big room to be used as sitting room/kitchen/dining area. This room opens onto the bedroom, bathroom, and reading room. Everything is deep, warm colours, with leather furniture and mahogany wooden surfaces. Simple, pleasant, comfortable.

That's a good description. Your fursona was one where I had a good idea of where he'd live, because of his pub, but you still managed to put in a lot of detail I hadn't thought of.

Now I'm wondering if I should do the same, and try to come up with a more detailed description of how Constance lives. Curious

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me fursona being without currency at the moment lives in a tent outside of bonbon.

Gotta get to that treasure hunting for florins. >_<

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now, Leaf is living in the Delight Castle's servants quarters, what with him being a waiter for now. As I stated in the profile, he hopes to own a bookstore someday, one with an apartment at the top of the building. It's just a matter of saving up money for it.
Bluevixen
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Leaf, sounds like a wonderful place.

Katrin spends most of her time out in the forest. Ether near a pond or lake, or laying next to or against a tree. Goes into town to try to do some work of any kind so she can afford some clothing so she wouldn't walk around naked.

Sometimes she would resort to stealing. Nothing really big just little garments of clothing that are worn or torn and some food from stores but most often gardens.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5284764/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10975629/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10510076/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12281776/
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dude kyle is currently staing in a room above his pschiatry office till he can build a house in the outskirts of bon bon(the ambient noise of the town drives him crazy)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

........................... blink

this is quite a coincidence , I was working on that part of my fursona last night. I even posted a small segment of it, in the Mysterious Thieves Of Bon Bon (a Rpeh game?)
last night.

Here is some stuff I came up with (during the RP):

Dallas' previous home was burned down in fire (someone tried to kill Dallas with a grenade), hes been living with "friends" for the time being; Dallas has made a coupe of offers on a rather large estate near the outskirts of town.
The manor itself cuts into the side of a mountain to help protect it from the elements.

The Manor is a 8bed 9bath , complete with kitchen, Dinning Room, and Billiard Room/Lounge with a pool table and a fully stocked bar with beer on tap and a wine cellar with over 10,000 bottles of the finest wines and spirits.

The Master bath is actually a Hot-spring cutout from the side of the
mountain (cheesecaked gave me the idea).

(special thanks to the people that blew up my first house, you know who you are Wink because of you i can afford this Mansion with the insurance claim Laughing )

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(your insurance provider just called says their not sure they cover bombings)
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

relentless wrote:
(your insurance provider just called says their not sure they cover bombings)

lawl
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(what can i say they are the only people less trustworthy than the bod who blew the house up in the first place)
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live over the printing presses at my paper. Where am I?

*Looks out the window* Well I can see the Castle from here and I seem to be pretty close to the main thoroughfare of BonBon.

I am within walking distance of the park and Oh! Hi! Randy yooo-hoo you do look so cute in the bath.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems Samuel, like most residents, prefers the outskirts of the town. Though he had had very little choice in the location. The manor he owns was purchased by his former employer and given to him as a place of refuge. Though I haven't thought through the entirety of the manor's size, it should generally give off the impression of wealth. Part of his former life was keeping up a legitimate face, and he enjoyed a much fancier style of living.
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James would have a bachelors pad somewhere in the main part of town, probably something disturbingly similar to quagmires house but with a slightly classier look to it. He would also have to have a base of operations hidden well outside of bon bon where his more clandestine business can transpire and be dealt with away from prying eyes and ears.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of now my avatar is living in a Inn near the center of town. I would have said near the train station but I don't know if BonBon has one to tell the truth.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In issue 1 page 19 Will talks about throwing himself at the traintracks.

Hmmm... miss Sorpia's mansion... well it's a large mansion with a huge garden in the outskirts of Bon Bon, right next to the forrest. It is white with a blue roof.
It has three floors + a basement. It has a huge frontpource and backpource, a small tower, a large art studio and stables for four horses on the side.
There are 20 guest rooms, two living rooms, a dinner room, three rooms for servants, kitchen, a punishment room, several bathrooms and a ball room.
The huge garden has a lot of open space, different plants, flowers and trees. The pride of the garden is the rare blue roses growing next to the mansion. There is a gardenhouse/gazebo in the middle of the garden where you can see the sun setting over the mountains.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Martin lives in a simple little apartment next to the Outback Omnibus... nothing fancy, but it has a cellar and a large bath; hey, I gotta stay true to my origins... and platypi are tunnelers AND swimmers.
And the town council didn't like my idea of rerouting the river to pass through my home. Go figure... Very Happy
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Fursona is still looking for a home, but live and renting at INN's for now
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia, working as maid, live in a room from an Inn she is currently working.

The upside is that she always make to work on time, has a comfy bed to sleep on and a bathroom to fresh herself up, and free food.

The downside is she has to put up hearing bed moving and moaning from other guest who's "spending the night" there (not to mention cleaning "the mess" Razz)

Lidia wanted to live in a little home outside of BonBon, the way she want her dream home to be, but she does not have enough money for a house, but she's hoping for someone would have a "rent-a-room" offer, so she can have a good idea of what kind of home she wants.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

The upside is that she always make to work on time, has a comfy bed to sleep on and a bathroom to fresh herself up, and free food.

The downside is she has to put up hearing bed moving and moaning from other guest who's "spending the night" there (not to mention cleaning "the mess" Razz)

Lidia wanted to live in a little home outside of BonBon, the way she want her dream home to be, but she does not have enough money for a house, but she's hoping for someone would have a "rent-a-room" offer, so she can have a good idea of what kind of home she wants.

I'd point you to a tasmanian devil friend of mine, Lidia... they're actually nice people, despite what other people say. But a tasmanian devil's concept of "indoor voice" usually simply means going from "eardrum-shattering" to "can be heard three blocks away", and I guess you'd prefer a little quiet Very Happy

(just for fun, this is the noise tassies do when they're actually CONTENTED... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4CpilTqP4 )
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray rents a large, well and fully furnished studio apartment on the quiet outskirts of Bon Bon, overlooking the countryside, roughly 1000 square feet and on the top corner of a three story building with two balconies, one overlooking the countryside and the other overlooking the town.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:

I'd point you to a tasmanian devil friend of mine, Lidia... they're actually nice people, despite what other people say. But a tasmanian devil's concept of "indoor voice" usually simply means going from "eardrum-shattering" to "can be heard three blocks away", and I guess you'd prefer a little quiet Very Happy

(just for fun, this is the noise tassies do when they're actually CONTENTED... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4CpilTqP4 )

Thanks, Mr. Martin. But you're right, I do like quiet place. :3 But, you know, the sound of nothing does have a limit, so I might not mind their "indoor voice." ^w^

Or, If Mr. Gray does not mind have a roomie (Razz), I would very much like listening to the sound of the violin harp string echoing its melody through the day, anytime. ^w^
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

If your interested, Lidia can live at my manor(i posted the description earlier).

Its just outside of town in the forested region that runs along the mountains. Its not a massive house but it does have an Amazing master bath hot spring, a rose garden, and a lounge.

My character is never home so you would have the whole place to yourself Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Or, If Mr. Gray does not mind have a roomie (Razz), I would very much like listening to the sound of the violin harp string echoing its melody through the day, anytime. ^w^

I'm afraid a roommate is quiet out of the question. I value my privacy and solitude very highly and neither of us would have either in an apartment with no inside walls. But if you want to drop by to listen to me practice and perform, you're welcome to stop by. And one more thing. I play the violin, not a "violin harp", whatever that is. So unless that's another name for the violin I'm unfamiliar with, I'd appreciate it greatly if you refered to my instrument properly.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I'm afraid a roommate is quiet out of the question. I value my privacy and solitude very highly and neither of us would have either in an apartment with no inside walls. But if you want to drop by to listen to me practice and perform, you're welcome to stop by. And one more thing. I play the violin, not a "violin harp", whatever that is. So unless that's another name for the violin I'm unfamiliar with, I'd appreciate it greatly if you refered to my instrument properly.

If you want I'll extend you the same offer I made to Lidia.

(have you ever read "The Great Gatsby"? You remind me of the piano player that lived at Gatsby's house) you can live at my manor for free.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was trying to make a comparison of the violin string to a harp string, I guess. I apologies for misusing the words, Mr. Gray. ^^!

And I would love to come visit you to listen you play the violin. :3

And thanks, Mr. Texas. I'll remember that, If I decide to take your offer. Wink
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
I was trying to make a comparison of the violin string to a harp string, I guess. I apologies for misusing the words, Mr. Gray. ^^!

And I would love to come visit you to hear you playing. :3

And thanks, Mr. Texas. I'll remember that, If I decide to take your offer. Wink

I'm just happy you are considering the offer Smile

I'll be sure to keep 2 rooms open for Lidia and Grey if you ever decide to drop in Smile

(this gives me an idea for a new thread)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would I want to come live with you? Did I not just say how highly I value my privacy and solitude? I would'nt have that if I lived with somebody, now would I? I do appreciate the offer, but living alone suits me just fine and I don't intend that to change any time soon.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

link owns a very large house on the outskirts of bon bon giveing to him from his old master but link prefering to be outside also built a cabin near the house witch he lives in most of the time as he loves nater.

so if anyone is looking for a place to stay or just to relax your more then welcome to stay at links place for as long as u need to acutaly ask him nicely and he will probably let u live in his house for as long as u like.

so miss lidia how about liveing here no rent a swimmingpool and the most beautiful surrounding's u could possibly imagine

i will post what the house has at a later time.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

relentless wrote:
(what can i say they are the only people less trustworthy than the bod who blew the house up in the first place)
tex your not implying me and relentless blew it up are you Twisted Evil
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6