FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Alain Daishar has Finally made A Fursona.....sort of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Alain Daishar has Finally made A Fursona.....sort of Reply with quote

Alright.... I'm Finally going to post a Fursona.... now I'm a bit OCD, so this is probably gonna get oh i dunno, a few hundred revisions.... But enough rambling To The Main Event!!!

Name: Alain Daishar
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 178lbs
Build: Lean, a little scraggly has some muscle definition, but not well built
Species: Canadian Lynx (he has the tail of a panther however, (just cause I think it looks nicer))
Fur: patches of red-brown fur mixed with grey-black patches. He has a patch of fur 2 inches in diameter on both wrists that are white due to scaring.
Hair: Grey-black?
Eyes: hazel
Occupation: eye-glass maker? Amateur astronomer... Not entirely sure yet

Personality: Very shy, quiet around strangers. Soft-spoken, not entirely at home around women, seems slightly distracted at most times

Yup, thats about it for now.... I've been working on his history... haven't put any thought into his clothing... Any comments, words of advice, critiques would be greatly appreciated.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicely done been waiting bloody ages for u to post down your avatar details but nice one are first lynx in bon bon.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, greetings, but be sure to post it in one of the sticky threads for Ronald & Vanessa as well.
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I'll probably do that when it gets closer to my 6 month time and I've actually got to finalize my fursona.
I just figured i'd post it here to avoid cluttering up that thread for now.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bear in mind that if you've been a member for close to the same time as another member, the one that posted first will likely get their avatar first. However, you strike me as a patient person, so that may not be as big of a concern.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the astronomer would be cool. His telescope could be used to look at other thigns than the stars. Razz

BTW, on page 5 of issue 6 you can see a lynx character drawn by Vanessa. Just if you're curious as to how she draws that species.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I think that the astronomer would be cool. His telescope could be used to look at other thigns than the stars. Razz

BTW, on page 5 of issue 6 you can see a lynx character drawn by Vanessa. Just if you're curious as to how she draws that species.

Laughing Laughing Laughing I was thinking the same thing.... Embarassed

Right well...... In any case..... Thanks for the heads up on issue 6. Looks like my guy is gonna turn out amazing when his time comes (Not that I had any doubts.... Ms. Santato is an amazing artist). Of course i must say, that I think my guy might look a little more male-like if he didn't have gigantic breasts... but thats a minor aesthetic point.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlainDaishar wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing I was thinking the same thing.... Embarassed

PERVERT!

Wink

I really can picture a lot of amusing scenes where such a thing might be used in various ways. I think it's a great idea to have a character with a telescope in Bon Bon. Just think of all the wondrous sights he may get to view. Very Happy (all in the name of science, of course)

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I really can picture a lot of amusing scenes where such a thing might be used in various ways. I think it's a great idea to have a character with a telescope in Bon Bon. Just think of all the wondrous sights he may get to view. Very Happy (all in the name of science, of course)

Of Course in the name of Science. There is something to be said for empirical science and observations, and note taking, and many other activities.......... all in all, I think there is a wealth of opportunities and situations to be used.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Have you figured on a profession yet?

If you haven't, but you want to keep with the whole "glass eye maker" kinda theme... what about an optometrist? Though I'm not sure if optometry is its own profession at this point in time or not.

Or, perhaps, just a lens maker in general? You could make lenses for glasses, telescopes, opera glasses, and the like. Or, if you want to keep with the glassworks professions in general, what about a glass-blower? Someone has to keep making all those weird flasks and beakers that Camarilla keep breaking.

And... 19 years old, huh?))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1