FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Check, Please! (Open RP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah no," Loretta said, "I 'ave lived 'ere in Bon Bon my entire life. I was never able to go out much as a little girl, and in the more recent yearz I 'ave been zocially zhy and only rezently 'ave began meeting people." She frowned a bit, "I am really nervouz at trying to get to know ozerz wizout my buzinez driving zem away."

-Yours Truly, Loretta xoxo
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: sorry i take so long to respond)

IC:
*Dallas is ashamed of himself *

"Someone as beautiful as you should never frown."

*Dallas gets an idea to make Loretta feel better*

"I want to show you something"

*Dallas attempts to cheer her up with a little trick he picked up when he was only a child. Dallas pulls a small piece of paper from his coat pocket, He meticulously folds it into the shape a rose. Dallas hold the paper rose out in front of him , he snaps the fingers on his other hand; the paper flower vanishes in a burst a flames , in its place stands a beautiful pink rose. Dallas slides the flower into Loretta's hair *

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SceOOKUjRwU&feature=player_embedded at the 3:00 mark)

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A look of utter amazement passed Loretta's face, and a slight blush as he placed the flower in her ear. "Zat..zat was fabuleax!" she said in astonishment, "Magnifique! Stupefier!"

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris smiled at the rabbit's timidness and spoke in a soft voice.

"A chicken soup for the appetizer please waiter." As the rabbit wrote down the order, Iris placed her hand on his forearm to calm and comfort him, her fingers wrapping all the way around his wrist. "And I think a Cheese Sauce & Bacon on Fettuccine for the main course." The large feline gently scratched the waiter under the chin with the long white claw on the end of her index finger as she finished her order. "And finally, a Red Wine to drink. Thank you."

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-^_^-

*Dallas gazes deep into Loretta's eye's*

Dallas quietly whispers "Il n'est rien de reel que le reve et l'amour" (Nothing is real but dreams and love)

*Dallas gently picks up Loretta's hand, he tenderly kisses the top of her delicate hand*

"If you are ever in need of cheering up, don't hesitate to seek me out"
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta suddenly felt hot and her heart fluttered. She gave Dallas a real smile, more than her normal polite one. "You are being zo kind to me," she said, "I feel compelled to return ze favor."

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta suddenly felt hot and her heart fluttered. She gave Dallas a real smile, more than her normal polite one. "You are being zo kind to me," she said, "I feel compelled to return ze favor."

*the waiter walks up next the table with the bottle of wine Dallas had ordered earlier*

" You can repay me by allowing me to share with you this bottle Chateau"

*Dallas' tail gently brushes up against Loretta's leg, he feels this and swiftly grabs his tail then promptly sits down on top of it. "bad tail" .He prays that Loretta didn't feel a thing. Dallas is trying his best to fight his urges, but Loretta's stunning beauty is making it a difficult feat to accomplish.*

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta smiled and move dher own tail to run up his pantleg a little. "I would be honored," she said, sliding her glass over towards him.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta smiled and move dher own tail to run up his pantleg a little. "I would be honored," she said, sliding her glass over towards him.

*Dallas grabs the bottle of wine and thrusts a corkscrew into the top of the bottle and begins to press down and twist the handle deep into the cork. He quickly pulls out the cork with a swift jerk followed by the the distinct "pop" sound. Dallas places 3 fingers on the bottom of the bottle and with his professional technique he pours the red wine into Loretta's glass.*

" I think you will find this vintage to be quiet exquisite"

*The sensation of Loretta's tails sliding up his pantleg causes Dallas' hand to shake, he is barely able to pour himself a glass without spilling any. Dallas raises his glass*

"What shall we toast to?"

*Dallas' tail coils around Loretta's tail like two snakes dancing in unison*
grllover23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta lifted her glass. "To tonight," she said with a smile, locking eyes with his once more, "May it be one we remember forever."

-Your's Truly, Loretta xoxo
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta lifted her glass. "To tonight," she said with a smile, locking eyes with his once more, "May it be one we remember forever."

-Your's Truly, Loretta xoxo

Dallas: "To Tonight"

*Dallas and Loretta lightly hit their glasses together "*!ding!*". Dallas moves the glass against his lips and begins to take a drink. Dallas' eyes are fixated on Loretta. Loretta's tail movements against his tail causes Dallas to sputter into his glass sending tiny drops of wine flying onto his face. Dallas sits his glass of wine down on the table. Tinny droplets pool on the tips of Dallas' hair and fur , giving Dallas the appearance of just stepping out of the shower soaking wet. A smile slowly appears on Dallas' face then he begins to chuckle to himself*

Dallas:"May it be one we remember forever , Indeed"

Last edited by Texas_Wildlife on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IC: While Leaf was writing down the order, he suddenly felt a hand placed on his right wrist. His mind was about to panic when he remembered a passage from a book on how to maintain calm. The book stated that one should simply think peaceful imagery, such as a clear freshwater lake at sunset. He immediately put the knowledge to use, bringing himself down.

"Th-Thank you very much. I'll be right back with the soup."

Taking the order to the kitchen, he then grabbed a tray and placed the two finished pain au chocolats and fruit compotes on it. The order was then delivered to Loretta and Dallas.

"H-here are are, sir and madam. If there is anything else th-that you need, please let me know."

Leaf then went back to the kitchen and bar and obtained a bowl of chicken soup and a bottle of red wine. After arriving at Iris' table, he set the soup carefully on the table and opened the bottle of red wine. He poured out some of the wine into a glass, noting that his hand wasn't shaking as much.

" What do you know... I guess that book's advice really did work."

Placing the wine on the table, Leaf walked to where Max, his wife and Nic were seated.

"G-Good day, sir. I'm Leaf and I'll be serving you t-today. What shall I g-get for you today?"

OOC: Here's some information about the pain au chocolat and the compote if you're unsure what the dish is:

Compote
Pain au chocolat
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta sipped at her wine and giggled lightly at Dallas's sputtering. Then when the food was delivered she said "Merci" to the waiter and picked up her silverware and cut into the chocolate pastry, taking a bite. "Mmmm, délicieux."

-Yours Trully, Loretta xoxo
Maxwell The Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max: (Recognising Leaf) Oh, Hello there Leaf, Remember Me? Don't worry about calling me sir, Can I get a Steak? pepper it up good thanks. what about you Nic?

Nic: I will have, ah, The Smoked Salmon Pate, and for you Dear?

Mrs Turnstone: (You Will Not find out her name so easily my friend, but now you know Nic's last name!) Chilli and lime linguine & prawn salad Please young Man.

Max: And send Over a bottle of your finest Wine (Gives Thumbs up to Nic as if to say "Am I Suave Or What")

Nic: For Gods Sake

(BTW: Do Tips Exist in this Century, if so, here's a tip £$)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas unravels his napkin and wipes the expensive wine off his face, then places his napkin back on his lap. He sees that Loretta is amused by his Dallas give focused and passionate gaze. H*

*Dallas' doesn't notice the meal that Leaf placed in-front of Loretta, but it becomes apparent when Loretta picks up her utensils and starts to taste her meal*

"That looks delicious"

*Dallas picks up a spoon and dips it into the creamy white pastry dish, then quickly opens his mouth and slides the spoon across his rough cat tongue.*

"Fatastic flavor, sweet & fruity. Excellent texture smooth yet creamy"

*Dallas looks up at Loretta, a mischievous smile forms on Dallas' face. He dips the spoon back into the creme' before tapping the tip of Loretta's nose white the spoon; leaving a bead of the sugary sweet confection sitting on the point of her adorable nose. Dallas can't stop himself from expressing his amusement with a snicker of laughter*
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxwell The Tiger wrote:
Max: (Recognising Leaf) Oh, Hello there Leaf, Remember Me? Don't worry about calling me sir, Can I get a Steak? pepper it up good thanks. what about you Nic?

Nic: I will have, ah, The Smoked Salmon Pate, and for you Dear?

Mrs Turnstone: (You Will Not find out her name so easily my friend, but now you know Nic's last name!) Chilli and lime linguine & prawn salad Please young Man.

Max: And send Over a bottle of your finest Wine (Gives Thumbs up to Nic as if to say "Am I Suave Or What")

Nic: For Gods Sake

OOC:Yes, tips exist. But I can't quite understand what you meant by this:£$

IC:While Leaf was scribbling down the order, he took a couple of quick moments to think about what the tiger had said. Eventually, he remembered the time he saw Max at the massage parlor.

"O-Oh! Yes, I remember you! I-I'm feeling much better n-now, thanks. I b-believe the Chateau Lafite is w-what we have. I'll be right b-back with the wine."

Leaf retrieves another bottle of Chateau Lafite from the bar and delivers it to Max's table. Then he went to the kitchen and exchanges Max's order for Iris' cheese sauce and bacon fettuccine. He walked over to Iris' table and set the dish in front of her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf wrote:
Maxwell The Tiger wrote:

OOC:Yes, tips exist. But I can't quite understand what you meant by this:£$
(i think someoen forgot to take their finger off the shift key before pressing the 4 button)

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta giggled with Dallas. She flicked out her tongue a couple times to try and get it off, but came up short each time. Then with a mischievous grin she said, "Well I cannot get it off. It would be a 'orrible wazte of good food to use a napkin, and zince you put it zere..." she leaned forward over the table, "Per'aps you zhould lick it off."

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grllover23 wrote:
Loretta giggled with Dallas. She flicked out her tongue a couple times to try and get it off, but came up short each time. Then with a mischievous grin she said, "Well I cannot get it off. It would be a 'orrible wazte of good food to use a napkin, and zince you put it zere..." she leaned forward over the table, "Per'aps you zhould lick it off."

-O.O-

*Dallas' face blushes*

*Dallas slowly leans in close to Loretta's face, there noses almost touch. Dallas uses the tip of his rough cat tongue to lick the tiny bead of white pastry cream off her delicate nose*

Dallas whispers in Loretta's ear: "vous goût plus sucré que le sucre" french meaning (you taste sweeter than sugar)

*Dallas lightly touches Loretta's nose with his nose, the 2 felines begin to nuzzle each others nose. Dallas stops to gaze into Loretta's beautiful emerald green eyes and she intern stares into his dark brown eyes, he leans in closer to Loretta and gives her a long passionate kiss, she can taste the sweet sugar flavor in his mouth as their lips lock. To Dallas, in that one intimate moment time stopped*
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta's eyes were half closed as they kissed. She looked almost asleep, in a half-daze even, but her mind was rampaging and active as can be. She tasted his lips and the sugary treat they now shared. She felt her heart racing in her chest, felt her own arousal at the situation yet her desire to keep it chaste, wanting this tender specialness to last.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas is almost completely stand up out of his chair*

*Dallas tilts his head as Loretta does the same, as his tongue slowly snakes its way into Loretta's mouth. Dallas' firm hands levitate over the table and come to rest on Loretta's shoulders, one hand opens flat and positions itself under Loretta's chin and slowly lift up guiding her to stand at the same height as Dallas; while the other hand slowly glides across her back up her spin and stops at the base of Loretta's head and neck*

*Dallas hopes that this moment would last forever, he fights feverishly to resist his urges to go beyond just kissing. The passionate moment the 2 felines share is far to valuable to Dallas, romance in Dallas' eye is worth more than gold. Dallas' body is a blaze with turmoil one side Dallas' body screaming "GO FOR IT" while his heart is telling him" DON'T LET THIS MOMENT COME TO AN END". His tail coils tightly around Loretta's ankle in an attempt to supress his inhibitions.*
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta's tail danced around his tail, sliding up to its base then back down. She felt a flutter in her chest as they rose. She swallowed dryly as she slowly pulled out of the kiss, not out of desire, but out of a need for more air than her nose could provide.

Her eyes fluttered back open and, with their lips still inches apart, she whispered "Magnifique" then, stepping around the table, wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder, her nose nuzzling his collarbone.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas embraces Loretta, holding her body against his ;one arm is draped across her back at an angle and the other hand is resting on the back of Loretta's head. Dallas is begins to nuzzle through Loretta's hair over to her pointy feline ears. Dallas begins to pur softly as Loretta's tail massages his tail. As Loretta lays her head on his body Dallas eyes begin to tear up, his heart was in pain because the kiss had stopped ; but joy of that one kiss continued to linger in his body and fill him with warmth.*

Dallas whisper in Loretta's ear: "I must go soon, but before we part; I have one final gift to give you"
grllover23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why must you go Monsuier Dallas?" she asked, a slight pleading in her voice. She held him somewhat tighter in her arms, not enjoying the thought of him leaving right now.

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas also hugs Loretta tightly, he rests his head against hers and speaks softly in her ear*

Dallas:"Curse the earth for turning, for if the world stood still and the sun never rose again we could sleep forever and dream heavenly dreams like ours for an eternity. But sadly the world will not stop for us."

*Dallas kisses Loretta on the forehead, then embraces her allowing the the young woman to bury her face in his shirt*

Dallas:" But the the sun will set again and when it does I will be there to light up your heart"

*Dallas leads Loretta outside the restaurant. Dallas walks into the center of the street , he pulls out a small silver flask and a lighter. Dallas pours the liquid contents into his mouth but he doesn't swallow it. He holds the light above his face. *

*An enormous "*Flame*" erupts from Dallas' mouth with a deafening roar. Dallas swiftly jabs his fist into the thunderous inferno. As the fire ball quickly ascends into the night sky, his hand reemerges from the flame clutching a bouquet of gorgeous red roses; but in the center of the bouquet stands a single pink rose in full bloom with a note tied around the stem. Dallas hands Loretta the bouquet, but he plucks the pink rose from the bouquet and slide it behind Loretta's ear opposite of the first pink rose. *

The note reads -

Il n'est rien de reel que le reve et l'amour

Mon cœur brûle quand je te quitte

Mai, mon coeur se tourner vers des cendres, Si nous ne voyons jamais se revoir

Nothing is real but dreams and love

My heart burns when I leave you

May my heart turn to ash, If we never see each other again

grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta red the note, her heart and mind already a flutter with his magical act. A lump caught in her throat and her heart skipped a couple beats as she read the letter. Her eyes became moist with tears and her breathing became rather shallow. Could this be true? Was he simply toying with her? Or merely being a gentleman?

Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Dallas is heartbroken, he doesn't want to leave; his eyes swells with tears. Dallas swiftly steps forward and embraces Loretta with one final passionate hug & kiss. Dallas holds Loretta close, pressing her body against his and shoves his lips into hers. Loretta's body appears to rise up off the ground and levitate in Dallas' arms; Loretta stands on her toes, Dallas slowly moves forward and arches her back so that hes is leaning over her with his arms wrapped around her body. As Dallas stood over her , a single tear rolls down his cheek and falls onto Loretta's cheek. Dallas pulls back from his kiss and gazes into Loretta's emerald green eyes*

Dallas:"Thank you for a wonderful evening, I shall never forget it"

*Dallas turns away from Loretta as he begins to to walk down the street , he can't bring himself to look back ; it would be to painful for Dallas to bare the sight Loretta standing alone in the street. * Crying
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(May I join in here?)
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOC: Of course you may, Lance.

Dallas, I think you forgot to pay for your meal. Or are you going for the ol' "Dine 'N Dash"? Very Happy
grllover23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta just stood there on the street for a bit, then ran off towards the park, towards her private bench hidden by bushes where she could let her emotions run freely. Sitting down her face was already sodden with tears. She laid down and curled up on the wooden bench and sobbed into her arms. She felt so different about Dallas than any man or woman she'd ever met. She felt love.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6