FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Dressing Down...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Dressing Down... Reply with quote

"I'll tell them what the man with two penises tells his tailor when he asks him if he dresses to the left or to the right."
"What's that?"
"Yes"

Okay, so the Lucky Number Slevin quote really inspired me to do this, as I knew that it would easily be funny to ask Henk which side he dresses to, considering his...endowment. But, as the tailor, shouldn't I ask this at some point anyways?

So, gentlemen, which side does your fursona dress to?

Although I wouldn't really have to answer, as the tailor would already know which side he dresses to, I would feel like an inconsiderate ass if I didn't. Samuel dresses to the left, it feels more natural and comfortable for him that way.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit lost on what your askin...

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My dear chap he is asking what side your...well you I believe the vernacular is John Thomas, your little red headed champion, the willy. What way does it lie in your trousers, sir." Goldie smiles and nods, "Mine hangs left too. Fascinating would you care to show me...he he he!"
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, well then you guys can enjoy yourself while I take my leave of this thread then. Good day. @_@

-Xivk
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Xivk, you fail to see the importance of the issue. You see, it is rather poor form to let the outline of your little friend be seen through your trousers. To avoid the unsightly bulge, one leg is made with a bit more room to keep him tucked away. As much as you may think it would hurt your pride to answer such a question, it would hurt your reputation much more to be seen with the manhood bulge.

Perhaps this issue is not as mainstream in the modern world, but I assure you that this was a major concern during the Victorian era.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hence the use of the Prince Albert ring...to avoid an unsightly bulge the aforesaid royal personage has his penis pierced and linked to a ring on his leg. Lest he spoilt the cut of his trousers...rather far to go but fashion, sir there is a price to pay and a painful one in this case. All for the line of trousers..my, my what a brave fellow." Goldie smiles and then adds, "Don't have one myself but all is good."
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I wish not to fail... so guess id say left?

-Xivk
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenRodDog wrote:
"Hence the use of the Prince Albert ring...to avoid an unsightly bulge the aforesaid royal personage has his penis pierced and linked to a ring on his leg. Lest he spoilt the cut of his trousers...rather far to go but fashion, sir there is a price to pay and a painful one in this case. All for the line of trousers..my, my what a brave fellow." Goldie smiles and then adds, "Don't have one myself but all is good."

You kow what however thought of piercing theere shaft even if it was for fear of a buldge being seen still have lost there damn mind imean why would you do something like that. also i hang left
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
relentless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenRodDog wrote:

Albert didn't really have a ring that was just a rumor

you dress to you main hand if you are left handed you dress to the left (take a good guess why Wink )

as for James he dresses to the left as like me he is left handed
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend not to wear any, so I'm afraid I'm exempt from the question. *Stands atop a table with hands firmly placed on his hips with a proud beaming smile upon his face and an extra long t-shirt hanging over his unmentionables.*

XD

Okay, okay, a bit over the top, but come on. Its beeh awhile. ;P
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definantly taking my leave of thread now. x_x

-Xivk
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked wow......

I was about to enter the thread, and say to the right....... But.....

*looks at Labrn*

I think I'll just turn around....
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labrn, I must ask you to stay in the fitting rooms if you are without pants. I thought you were a person to prefer a reputation of something better than one would associate with the behavior of a drunkard.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance doesn't have to worry about dressing to the left or to the right, though her dress does show off more of her to anyone standing to her right. Wink

I think that Williamn really should look into this. He so often seems to have trouble with his pants not doing a good enough job keeping everything in place. Laughing

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1