FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Jonathon Wilder (First and Main Fursona)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Jonathon Wilder (First and Main Fursona) Reply with quote

I am unsure whether or not I have done a good job in making a believable character for the Pleasure Bon Bon world, as such I would appreciate advice, criticism, and comments. Thank you. Smile

Name: Jonathon Wilder
Species: Fox
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170
Primary Fur Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Birthplace: London, England

Looks: A tall, handsome fox, Jonathon has brown fur cut neatly and nicely combed. He can usually be found wearing a nice, fairly expensive tuxedo, with a purple tie, waist-coat, and gloves. Jonathon walks with a cane in his right hand that also has a hidden blade inside. His dark green eyes hold many secrets, and has intricate markings around them.

Personality: He is a charming gentleman that will become know in Pleasure Bon Bon for his treatment of those around him, expectantly women. He can not pass up giving a kind word or complement to any attractive women he meets, and has even been called a flirt. He is flamboyant and playful, and could be called a social butterfly in that he seems to commonly be where the most fun and people are. Also, it seems, he is willing to help just about anyone he meets, and likes bringing out the best in everyone. But this is partly a mask as though he is friendly to others and will make friends, he is unwilling to become close to anyone let alone grow to love anyone. That though he seems always cheerful and optimistic when with others, he is troubled with much sorrows and uncertainties in secret.

Skills and Hobbies: He is an 'entertainer extraordinaire' by preference, and his skills reflect this. He is a skilled musician, storyteller, and actor. Though he will find others in Pleasure Bon Bon more skill then he in some areas. He has also taken a deep study into magic in many of the old books he has gained, but has yet to actually figure out how to use real magic, if it even exists. Instead he has had to work with performing magic tricks that, though skillfully woven, are still fake. He is a lover of old legend, myths, folklore, and even old world history. What he has learned though this he then uses in the captivating stories he weaves. Over the years he as even become a skilled fencer, and has good balance and agility.

History and Purpose in Pleasure Bon Bon: Jonathon Wilder comes to Pleasure Bon Bon to escape his past and the enemies that follow in his footsteps. He heard that Pleasure Bon Bon was a place one could go and no one asks question, like who he really is, or why he is now staying in Pleasure Bon Bon. He is a widower, but he will tell few if any this while he stays here, as the death of both his wife and children are a painful subject. There is reason to believe that the enemies that chase him are responsible for the death of his family. It will also take a rare friend for him to tell even a part of his past and the tragedies it hold. Though it would seem, if one pays attention to Jonathon's performances, that some will figure out what actually happened in his past. Why? Because Jonathon, if consciously or unconsciously, puts his own life, past, and emotions into his performances to one degree or another.

Sexuality: Jonathon looks for passion in the sex he gives women, and seems very willing to give into any women that shows interest. Yet at the same time, he is not one to seduce, trick, or force women into having sex with him. Though in a place like Pleasure Bon Bon, finding willing women is not hard.

Last edited by JonathonWilder on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool fursona. its cool that my fursonas andrew and jessie. because there muscians,

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

furrynerd wrote:
cool fursona. its cool that my fursonas andrew and jessie. because there muscians,

Really Smile
No criticism?
You think Jonathon would fit will in Pleasure Bon Bon as he is?

Also, though Jonathon knows how to play a few instruments fairly well, he only truly excels at the violin.

Last edited by JonathonWilder on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it is incredibly detailed

and forgive my manners I am Dorian Theodore Longstreet, at your service.

How may I be assistance good sa?
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Dorian. I would like you to give advice, and criticism.
I plan on staying long enough to get Jonathon in the books, but I want him worthy for the books. A truely interesting character that everyone will remember.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its a nice detailed fursona.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonathonWilder wrote:
I plan on staying long enough to get Jonathon in the books, but I want him worthy for the books. A truely interesting character that everyone will remember.

Let me see.... sort of reminds me of my fursona to be honest
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, well I see no complaints. Is Jonathon ready to be role-played?
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonathonWilder wrote:
Hmm, well I see no complaints. Is Jonathon ready to be role-played?

Yes... I think Dorian and him will get along just fine
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
JonathonWilder wrote:

Hmm, well I know nothing about your fursona. I'm taking this from the main character for a story I am writing. I admit, I had to take out a few things, like actual magic, the demons, immortality, exc.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad fursona description. Like Dorian said, its very detailed so I'm able to visualize what he looks like.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonathonWilder wrote:
Dorian Longstreet wrote:
JonathonWilder wrote:

Hmm, well I know nothing about your fursona. I'm taking this from the main character for a story I am writing. I admit, I had to take out a few things, like actual magic, the demons, immortality, exc.

Understandable

He just reminds me alot of mine. I'm not accusing you or anything of the sort.
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:
Not a bad fursona description. Like Dorian said, its very detailed so I'm able to visualize what he looks like.

Thank you Smile
Though, I'm suprised no one has anything negitive to say.
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:

Understandable

It okay, I'm just making sure. I'm a worrier at times.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonathonWilder wrote:
Dorian Longstreet wrote:

Understandable

It okay, I'm just making sure. I'm a worrier at times.

No worries, Dorian and him should get along fine when they finally RP together then.
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:

No worries, Dorian and him should get along fine when they finally RP together then.

I'll see you there then Smile
Look for a thread titled "A Performer in Bon Bon"... unless you suggest I join one already made.
Also, how many post before I stop being called a 'total noob'?
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure, it was so long ago I can't remember
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian Longstreet wrote:
Not sure, it was so long ago I can't remember

Hmm, okay.
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being fashionably late, I would like to welcome you to BonBon, I am Tearlach Desson.
I have to say that it has be quite some time since such a detailed fursona has been posted, very well defined and thought out.
May I ask if you researched the background of your fursona, because you seem to have quite the 'Gentleman about Town' described here. Not a 'Dandy' rather a 'Raffles'. Well educated,personable and entertaining. I think you will fit in rather well here.

If I may nit-pick, in your description of your fursona's clothing you referred to a 'inner jacket' did you mean a 'waist-coat'? or perhaps a custom item.

Once again I would like to welcome you to BonBon and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Addendum: I thought you may like this. Very Happy

Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:
Being fashionably late, I would like to welcome you to BonBon, I am Tearlach Desson.
I have to say that it has be quite some time since such a detailed fursona has been posted, very well defined and thought out.
May I ask if you researched the background of your fursona, because you seem to have quite the 'Gentleman about Town' described here. Not a 'Dandy' rather a 'Raffles'. Well educated,personable and entertaining. I think you will fit in rather well here.

If I may nit-pick, in your description of your fursona's clothing you referred to a 'inner jacket' did you mean a 'waist-coat'? or perhaps a custom item.

Thank you very much for the welcome Smile
Hmm, not unless you call a lot of reading research, I haven't
Yes I meant a waist-coat, thank you. I fixed the mistake, and I happy I have something to corrent (weird huh)
Yes, yes I do like the the picture Smile
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonathonWilder wrote:
Thank you very much for the welcome Smile
Hmm, not unless you call a lot of reading research, I haven't
Yes I meant a waist-coat, thank you. I fixed the mistake, and I happy I have something to corrent (weird huh)
Yes, yes I do like the the picture Smile

As a mater of fact I do regard reading as research, especially if, you as have, are creating a character set in a certain era. If one reads the novels and other literature of authors from that era it gives you an insight into the atmosphere, the attitudes and complexity of that time that, in my opinion, a modern author looking back just cannot achieve.

I am glad you like the picture Smile It is from a BBC programme from the 1960's called Adam Adamant. Your character reminded me very much of him.
I hope we will see you posting here in the forums for a long time.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:
As a mater of fact I do regard reading as research, especially if, you as have, are creating a character set in a certain era. If one reads the novels and other literature of authors from that era it gives you an insight into the atmosphere, the attitudes and complexity of that time that, in my opinion, a modern author looking back just cannot achieve.

I am glad you like the picture Smile It is from a BBC programme from the 1960's called Adam Adamant. Your character reminded me very much of him.
I hope we will see you posting here in the forums for a long time.

Thank you.
Oh I plan on staying, I want my character Jonathon Wilder added to the comic in some way, so yeh I have little choice in staying. What is bad though is that I am very impatient, heck I have to wait a full month before I can read everything by Vanessa. This is very frustrating as I was able to read everything I can get my mouse on in like 2 days. Not fun waiting 28 more days before reading more.
Also, I have already made a thread, in the rp area look for 'A Performer in Bon Bon'.
JonathonWilder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to get an image up. Dang it seems I will have to post my image somewhere else so I can link it. I wish I could just upload it.\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1