FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Matter of the Heart
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: A Matter of the Heart Reply with quote

Got rid of this post since his description is down a few posts. I just about finished Chapter 3 and will post it here in a bit.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632

Last edited by Aaron_Thom on Sun May 02, 2010 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have to be completely honest, I'd say that I don't think he'll fit into the PBB world we've seen in the comic. The thing is that Bon Bon is a love story. It's not a violent adventure with gunfights and duels. That's why I think that this character, and some fursonas as well, seem out of place in Bon Bon. With the focus on weapons, a violent past, and an occupation that hints at more violence and adventure, such a character seem more made for something like Vixine, or for a videogame or story that relies on action and violence to tell the story.

I think your character is very interesting. I like the idea of a bounty hunter/preacher, and I think you could write some entertaining stories about him. I just see him made more for a story that involves chases, duels, action, villains and heroes etc., than a romance in a small mountain town.

I may be misunderstanding your intentions here. What exactly do you mean by him fitting into the PBB world? Is it just the timeperiod you're asking about for a possible RP or story of your own, or actually how he'd, in theory, fit in in what we see Vanessa draw in the comic? My response has mostly been in thinking that you meant the latter.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of both actually. The idea is more of a mystery then anything else. Yes he's had a violent past and he has used violence from time to time, reluctantly. He's in BonBon looking for a lost daughter. Since one of the rules of BonBon is never ask where a person came from or their past, something like that, it makes his job a heck of a lot harder. Problem being is he only has a name and where she was last seen and what race and her age is. So he's not going to fight in BonBon. He's just looking, trying to find her and bring her home or a least to go back and tell the parents that she's fine.

Something like that. I tried to write a story about my avatar but I never got far with it. I might write another one again but I don't know. Just wanted to see if he would fit with what Vanessa draws or an alternate PBB. Or would he fit in both.
Sorry for not clarifying my question.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, nothing should stop you from writing stories about this or any other character. In that regard, I can perfectly understand why people would pick the adventurous fighter-types. He could also be used in a RP without a problem.

The Mayflower Diaries
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I have no problem of anyone here in the forum using him. As long as they stick to who and what he is and give credit to who created him I have no problem with anyone using him.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh I can just picture it. He walks into BonBon, looking around, trying to decide where to start looking when one of the many ladies of BonBon approaches him from behind, asking if he would like some company. He politely smiles and turns around tells her thank you but saying he's here for other business, showing the Priest Collar. I can just see her stammering a little and apologizing. He says that it's alright and asks if he seen the girl he was looking for. She says no and he says thank you, bows down and saying to her have a nice day and moves along... something like that.

Kind of like what happened William when he first walked in, just with Jacob keeping his cool and not freaking out.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But will he eventually give in to the temptations of Bon Bon, and forget about his vow of celibacy? Wink
(kind of like William did)

The Mayflower Diaries
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be the question i was wondering, what particular sect of Christianity does he preach for?
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But will he eventually give in to the temptations of Bon Bon, and forget about his vow of celibacy?
(kind of like William did)

That is the question. Don't forget before becoming a priest he indulged himself with very beautiful women. Will he go back to that or not? That is a very good question.

Quote:
what particular sect of Christianity does he preach for?

Baptist
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stick with the preacher idea, but remove all the gun totin', action hero stuff. Bon Bon doesn't really require that kinda thing and honestly, we're a bit over stocked. Otherwise, it's a good start, Aaron.

Keep it up! Very Happy
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I you dont mind i would like to get a charicter idea that i had in my head durring my bussy moments.

Name: Alan Higgings

race: weasel

head hair: light brown

fur: bark brown.

eyes: deep green

looks: almost always wears his glasses (execept when sleeping,)as his simple docters outfit as well as his short hair is a bit messy due to being busy with both his work and his daughter, often at times he has to be reminded by his young daughter to slow down and relax from time to time.

Bio: Alan being one of the towns best Feral docters tends to be called for when some one's pet or cart horse gets sick or injured. Thus he tends to get swamped with work leaveing what free time he can scroung up to watch over his daughter seens his wife passed on three years ago in an auto accident.

Personality: He tends to be very modest to the point that he thinks of him self as just plain, Even thou he is amazing when it comes to his occupation. But lately due to the lack of time between work and his daughter he has yet to been able to get over his wife's passing let alone find a lady to help him with his famly life. as far as violence, he is a pacifist.

That was just a charicter that i had in my head, eny one is free to use if you want.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
Stick with the preacher idea, but remove all the gun totin', action hero stuff. Bon Bon doesn't really require that kinda thing and honestly, we're a bit over stocked. Otherwise, it's a good start, Aaron.

Keep it up! Very Happy

Heh, that was what I was trying to say. I just couldn't do it in so few words. Laughing

It's the preacher aspect that I find the most interesting too. I think it'll be an interesting occupation for a character in Bon Bon. And it wouldn't be impossible for him to be looking for someone's daughetr either. He could simply be a travelling preacher who is asked to find an old friend's daughter. Since he's a "holy" man, he might be able to talk to people who wouldn't want to have anything to do with a bountyhunter, so his story could still be a sort of mystery, just without elements of violence, and it could work in Bon Bon.

The Mayflower Diaries
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a idea about a sister snake of Henk can I post her here?

But your new person is also good.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Chaosengine wrote:

Keep it up! Very Happy

Heh, that was what I was trying to say. I just couldn't do it in so few words. Laughing

It's the preacher aspect that I find the most interesting too. I think it'll be an interesting occupation for a character in Bon Bon. And it wouldn't be impossible for him to be looking for someone's daughetr either. He could simply be a travelling preacher who is asked to find an old friend's daughter. Since he's a "holy" man, he might be able to talk to people who wouldn't want to have anything to do with a bountyhunter, so his story could still be a sort of mystery, just without elements of violence, and it could work in Bon Bon.

Ok sounds good to me. I'm still going to keep his violent past, kind of puts a little twist there, but I'll take out the rest.

Name: Jacob Morris
Species: Timber Wolf
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hight: 6 foot 5 Inches
Build: Well toned
Hair: Long Brown Hair coming just below the shoulder
Fur: Grayish Brown
Clothing: Black pants, black boots, white long sleeve shirt with a black vest, White Black Collar, Black Trench Coat.

Oh and he always carries a Bible and Hymn Book with him at all times.

Personality: Laid back, polite, a gentleman and very patient. A Light Deep Voice. Jacob has a tendency to slightly irritate the ladies of BonBon since he never has "Fun" with them. A few consider him a challenge and will try anything to seduce him. Most just leave him alone and a few even come to his Services every now and then.

History:
Jacob Morris lived in the streets of Baltimore. His Father died in a bar fight when Jacob was 8 and his mother was addicted to opium and would die a year later from an overdose. This left Jacob with no family. All other relatives had moved away. Determined to survive on his own Jacob lived near the Potomac River. He taught himself how to read and write and how to fight.

At first Jacob became a thief to survive but as years went by he became a better fighter he started hiring his services to anyone that would hire him. He became a Bounty Hunter and Hit Man for local Crime Bosses. By age 15 he was well known in the streets and was making a lot of money. He went to the local Brothels, Gambled, Smoked expensive Cigars, Dressed in the finest cloths that he could afford and didn't have a care in the world.

All that soon changed. He was hired to go and kill a rival crime boss and succeeded only to be shot by his own employer and had everything he bought stolen from him. While he laid in an ally dieing from his wounds an elderly Badger found him and took him to a church. The Badger was named Philip Nelson and he was the Pastor of the church. For the next year Jacob would heal and help Philip around the church. In time Jacob knew what he had to do.

By age 17, two years after his near death encounter, Jacob entered the ministry. When he was 23 years old Jacob was living out west as a Local Pastor. These where good years for him but he believed he had a higher calling. So he packed up his few belongings and started traveling and teaching the Gospel to all those that would listen.

During a trip to New York he ran across an old Husky, Alabaster Corinth, who had been searching for his daughter, Maria. He was rich and well known business man and had a falling out with her some time ago. Due to his health and age he was unable to make a trip to Europe to look for her. Hear this Jacob decided to help. Alabaster said he would reward him well but Jacob just smiled and said the greatest reward would be to bring the daughter home or at least word of her well being.

After making the trip across the Atlantic Jacob searched everywhere. He soon learned that Maria had traveled to a place called BonBon. He set off and arrived at the small town and was soon surprised to discover what made the town so popular. Images of his past started to resinate through his mind. He quickly shook those thoughts back and started his search for the young Maria.

So hows that?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's really good. He's interesting, and very unique and memorable as well. I'm sure that some entertaining stories about his stay in Bon Bon can be made.

Good job Very Happy

The Mayflower Diaries
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Symphony. I just thought it might be something different. I have so many ideas running through my head right now on a story I just don't know where to start. Anyway if anyone has a story they want to write then you can you Jacob as long as you keep him in character. Hmm I'm going to have an artist to do a commission. Need to really bring him to life.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to possibly seeing this guy in action. I love it when there are situations that create interesting relationships. I'd love to see how Jerin and this guy would get along.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figure I start a short intro and see how it goes.

Jacob had been sleeping. It had been a long trip looking for Maria. The moment he stepped off the ship it was one town after another. It almost seemed pointless. How to find one 19 year old girl though out the entire continent of Europe? But he made a promise and by the grace of God he planned to keep it. After months of looking and praying he finally caught a break. While traveling through Berlin he was stopped by a local prostitute, asking if he wanted company for the night. He smiled and politely told her no and that he was looking for a young Husky for her father. After giving the prostitute the description she smiled and told him that she had worked in Berlin for a time but then moved on. Gladdened he asked where he could find her. The prostitute told him that she traveled to Italy to a town called BonBon. Thanking her with the information he gave her some money. Shocked by this kindness she asked if he would change his mind about spending the night with her, showing some of her ‘assets’ to entice him. He just smirked and kissed her forehead and said in his younger years he would not have hesitated but now he had a higher calling. A little disappointed, but not by much, she smiled and let him go his way.

That was three days ago.

The train came to a stop and he awoke to the sound of the conductor.

“BonBon! All those coming to BonBon this is your stop!”

Picking up his bags he got up and made his way onto the station platform. All around him there were a lot of men getting off and a few women. Many talking excitedly.

‘Hmm I wonder what makes this place so special. Seem like a quiet enough town.’

He let the rest of the people go before him and slowly followed. It was about noon and the town seemed to be very busy. Then he began to see why the passengers seemed so excited. All over the place was beautiful women and they where not dressed in their sunday best to be sure.

‘My God what type of town is this?’

All over the ladies where leading the men and some women away till he stood alone. He looked around, said a quick preyer and moved on. Asking one of the local security guards where he might be able to find a place to stay he was given directions to a hotel close to the tracks. He made his way over, every so often being stopped by some of the ladies asking if he was lonely and might want some company. He of course politely refused. After checking in he made his way to his room, putting his bags on the bed, took out is Bible and a Rosary that a Catholic Priest gave him as a gift and be began to pray.

“God watch over me as I look for Maria. Let her be here Lord. Give me the strength to get through this time. For I have come into a place that might drive me back to my old ways. Thirteen years have past since I took up your word. But the body can be weak at times and I fear I might give in to the charms of the ladies of this town. Please Lord I ask you again give me the strength to get through this. In this we pray in Jesus holy name Amen.”

Sighing after the prayer he looked out the window at the town. Though the not a huge town it was still a good size and it will take time to find Maria.

*Growl*

Chuckling a little at the sound his stomach was making he decided to go get something to eat. He would begin his search after lunch.

I hope thats a good start. What do you guys think? I don’t mind suggestions or ideas.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a good start. If you don't mind ideas, I've been thinking of a couple of things. What's interesting here is how his relegious beliefs may clash with the openminded attitude towards sex and prostitution in Bon Bon. What could be interesting is to see how his view on this behaviour develops as he spends time in the town, and possibly how he begins to entertain the idea of buying the services of one of the girls.

Or how about he gets help from a girl working the streets. You could create another character for this female lead. She could be someone who helps him find his way around Bon Bon, and helps him get in contact with other residents as well. You could do some great things with this relationship between them. Like how he might start out disliking her profession and feeling awkward around her, to how he gradually begins to respect her and accept what she does.

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I like those Ideas Symphony. I think I might go with those. Thanks.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going with some of Symphony’s ideas. Still thinking on where to next chapter should go but till then here’s the lovely lady that is going to help Jacob out.

Name: Katja Channing (Kat)
Species: German Shepherd
Eyes: Green
Hight: 5 foot
Build: Well toned with D size breasts
Hair: Blond
Fur: Light Brown with some black
Clothing: Mostly wears a green dress and corset with laced up green shoes (I don’t know what

Personality: Friendly and very energetic. Smart and determined. Walks with a slight skip. Always willing to listen and make friends.

History: Katja Channing was born in Prussia but by the time she was 5 years old her family moved to Dublin Ireland. To this day she still doesn’t know why her family moved to Ireland. Her parents never told her. Over the years Katja, or Kat as her friends liked to call her, had become very rebellious. When she was 16 she did what her parents thought was unthinkable. She had sex before she married. Her parents were very traditional and wanted there only child to grow up and marry but now, to their eyes, she was spoiled goods and they disowned her. However this didn’t keep her down. With determination she was able to save up enough money doing the odd job here and there (and sleeping with a few wealthy gentleman) to leave Ireland and travel Europe. Sadly she ran out of money, just having enough for one more ticket. By her 19th birthday she arrived at BonBon and was amazed by its beauty. She was also amazed by the goings on of BonBon. After some quick thinking she decided to live in BonBon and join the many women that willing made passionate love to who ever they chose. She quickly made many friends and by her 20th Birthday she was well integrated into the town populace, knowing the in and outs of the small town and striving to know every name of all the owners of the establishments throughout town. She doesn’t know them all but well thats what makes it fun for her. She was making her rounds when she spotted and older wolf at one of the small restaurants eating lunch...

I’ll leave it at that. Well what do you guys think of Katja Channing. Was a pain in the ass trying to come up with a female description and a unique name. Wanted to try something new here. A German who’s spent most of her life in Ireland. So yeah she has an Irish accent but she can speak very fluid German, after all her parents wanted her to learn the language of their homeland. Anyway again what to you think
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very well done love the spices and what u did with her name calling her katja and nicknameing her kat despite shes a dog species know i no cat is spelt like that but i think u did an exelent job im trying to think up a story from links past but his past is mostly about his violent ways how he changes when his brother is murdered then getting taken in by a rich lady after he took a brutal beating witch nearly killed him then falling in love with her then her being murdered then he gose leaves and ends up in bon looking for peace but also revenge on there killers.

ummmm sorry about that didn't mean to go into to much detail like that and sorry again Embarassed

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh thats all right. I think it will sound interesting. I have the general idea down for the next chapter. Its just trying to fill in the gaps thats the problem. Eh it'll come to me eventually.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Symphony, there is the chance that there might be a duel for Mary or Betty's honor. Who knows.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to try and revive this story if I can.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY i do enjoy reading a good story.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually been wondering what happened to this story.

The Mayflower Diaries
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been rolling through my head but I've been busy with the Twist of Fate RP that its been on the back burner. I'm still thinking on it but it may take some time.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2

Jacob had just finished lunch and was reading a local news script and sipping some tea. Every now and then he looked over the different people that walked through the town. He was disturbed by the fact that so many women would sell their body in such a way. He was about to take another sip from his tea when someone with an Irish accent called out behind him. He quickly turned around and was face to face with a young and very attractive German Shepherd.

“Hello their handsome, care to have some company?”

Sighing a bit and gently smiled and shook his head.

“Thank you my dear but I’m fine.”

“Oh really now. Well you are a strange one. You do realize where you are don’t you?”

“Between trouble and sin,” he mumbled.

“Eh, sorry I didn’t here that.”

“Heh it was nothing, good day child.”

He turned back to the script. Suddenly he heard a chair being moved and he looked up to see the same girl sitting at his table, a mischievous grin on her face.

“In the name of the Lord girl what do you want?”

“Oh not much, just to see you smile and have a good time. I’ve seen many a man come through here looking for a good time and yet here you are avoiding everyone. Now come on, you can tell Kat what’s on your mind.”

One of his eye brows went up.

“Kat?”

Kat lightly giggled at his confused look.

“Its short for Katja Channing, everyone calls me Kat though.”

“Well that is interesting I’m sure, but please I’m fine really. I’m only here to look for someone and then I’ll be on my way.”

“Really now, well you might have a problem with that.”

“Oh really and what problem might that be?”

“The first Law of BonBon, no one is to know who you are and nobody asks.”

That caught Jacob off guard.

“So you’re saying that if I start asking around and if I break this law...”

“You’re banished from BonBon for ten years.”

Jacob groaned, put his right hand over his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

“This is going to be harder then I thought.”

“Well, since I’ve made you a little sad, perhaps I can cheer you up a bit.”

He slowly peaked through his fingers and looked at her.

“My child will you...”

“Gottverdammt, will you stop calling me child. I gave you my name and besides you’re only what twenty eight years old...”

“I’m thirty...”

“Who cares, that fact is you’re not that old. So why are you calling me child all the time?”

The conversation had drawn a small crowd. Some of the women that Jacob had turned down where also there, curious.

Jacob smiled and chuckled.

‘Lord forgive me but this is to good to pass up.’

He stood up and took off his coat and looked at Kat and the small crowed. He had a hard time not laughing at the looks of everyones faces when they saw his Pastures collar and the Rosary that he wore. He turned to Kat and lightly chuckled at her stunned face. He put some money on the table and picked up his coat. Before leaving he leaned down and whispered in Kat’s ear.

“Now you know why. Its not that you’re not beautiful and in my younger days I would not have even hesitated at your offer, but now I have a different calling. Good day my child.”

He put on his coat and slowly walked away.

Kat stood up and just looked at him. While most people would have been intimidated by this Kat was more curious then ever.

‘What did you mean by his younger days?’

She impishly grinned and slowly decided to follow him.

‘This should be fun,’ she thought.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to call my story. Anyone have any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2