FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
How does your fursona view prostitution(and sex) in Bon Bon?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: How does your fursona view prostitution(and sex) in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Here's a thought that occured to me today(while reading a post by Kiala). How would my fursona view prostituion? I'm honestly not quite sure what to answer that with right now. I'll have to think some more of it, and then get back to this thread with an aswer.

But I have the following questions:

Would your fursona ever offer sex for money?

Would your fursona ever pay for sex?

What does your fursona think of the girls who work on the streets of Bon Bon or in the Delight Castle?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsavo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In character Tsavo doesn't have any problems with prostitution. He would have run into long before arriving at Bon Bon.
That being said, he wouldn't use the service himself. For the last couple years of his life he keeps pretty much everyone at arm's length, and that would include prostitutes.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray also has no problems with prostitution, provided it's of the woman's/man's choice. Also, as with Tsavo, he would not use the service himself nor would he perform it.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel views the practice as distasteful, but would never voice such opposition and abides it as the norm of his new home. After all, he can't do anything about it. As far as engaging in the process, he may accept sex as payment for a dress depending on circumstances.
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Fursona is with it seeing there are ladies around like that.

Paying for sex tho? he wouldn't do it, but jokely makes fun of it.

Like if she ask, he'll say "Well.. It depends, am I the one paying you? or you are the one paying me?"

he'll only pay for sex if a woman or man really needs the money,
or he'll just pays them for free, with out the sex... well maybe alittle faver... a cheap drink hee hee
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Samuel Blackwing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To quote a friend of mine, "Hookers? I love hookers!"
After all, Captain Blackwing is a pirate. Every pirate needs wenches. He wouln't ever resort to prostitution himself, though.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long as their not being forced and enjoy their job me fursona wouldnt see anything wrong with the prostitution.

Paying for sex though would seem unlikely being hes highly shy. >_>

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corran has no problems with prostitution. People have to make money somehow. He would probably never pay for sex but everyone is susceptible to temptation. Who knows? As far as charging for sex he would never do that. Corran believes in the old saying "Give and you shall receive." Wink
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as they are not forced no problem. You are paying for them and you to have some fun... who knows you might even get a free bee. As for doing it no. There will alwase be a need for blacksmiths.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've given some thought to this, and here's how I'd answer my own questions:

Quote:

It's unlikely that she could ever do it for a living. Constance is proud, and doing something like that would be beneath her. She doesn't need the money, and she has no problem finding someone to have sex with, so there's no need for her to do this. Another reason is that she always picks the ones she wants to have sex with, and she always makes sure that she's in control. However, she secretly is a bit intriqued by the fantasy of it. If, for example, an attractive young male comes to the Delight Castle to pay for his first sexual experience, she'd most likely love to be "prostitute" he'd pay to lose his virginity to.

Quote:

Yes, after having given some thought to this, I can think of two situations so far where she'd pay for sex.
She'd never pay a male prostitute for sex. But if she met a young male she found cute, and if he didn't seem to experienced, she might seduce him and bring him back to her place. Atfre a night of hot, passionate sex(where she most likely taught him a lot of new things), she'd send him on his way the next day, with a pat on the butt and a purse full of florins. All for her own personal amusenment, and to see the look on his face when he realizes that not only did he just have amazing sex the entire night(perhaps for the first time), but he also got more money than he had ever had at any one time.

Another situation would be where she'de find a female prositute, one who hadn't been in the business for long, and definately one who had little to no experience at pleasuring another woman. Constance would have fun studying the other female trying to figure out how best to please a woman. After a while of awkward attempts by the prostitute, Constance would take matters into her own hands and be the teacher, and also be the one who spent the most time pleasuring the other woman.

Quote:
What does your fursona think of the girls who work on the streets of Bon Bon or in the Delight Castle?

Constance likes them. She's fascinated by the fact that they perform such services for money, and that they enjoy it so, and she likes to meet them and talk to them. She also hopes that she can one day watch one of the girls of the Delight Castle take good care of a client in private.

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind prostitute at all in BonBon.

Is simple, when someone is in heat, they have two choices: Masturbate or find someone that would love to help easing their desire.

Lidia would not offer nor pay sex for money. She has a job as a maid; even though her job has a small payment, she still receive money.

She only have sex with someone as a reward or if she needs a favor from him. Wink

For Lidia, she will think the girls in the streets of BonBon and in the Delight Castle unique in their own way. Lidia, like me, would love to hear exotic stories from them and maybe also asked them for advice or suggestion to make her and her partner sex time more pleasurable. :3

That's what I think. ^w^
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Runai is not the kind of person who would foresee himself offering sex in exchange for money by any stretch of the imagination. The income earned on an annual basis is more enough to get by, even with the money he sends to his parents.

Quote:

To be fair, sex in any form never transpires Runai's mind. It is not that he is ignorant to what goes on around him, more or less that he is too busy and dedicated to his work to think about it. He is still a virgin, and although the idea intrigues him, he is afraid of having sex. So no, he would not pay for it.

Quote:

Quoted by Runai on the town street during a small interview conducted on the job. "The girls around town? They are very nice people, its their job to be that way, but on the inside, they are beautiful individuals. Its like when I come by to give them their mail. Whether its love letters or something about their families, it can be a gratifying experience to leave a customer with a happy face. So naturally I see them as workers just like anybody else around town."
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

No. Writing, and the royalties from his published novels, usually provide enough income to support the type of lifestyle Seb usually leads. When the royalties dry up and/or he hasn't gotten anything written for a while, he falls back upon teaching as an alternate source of income, occassionally at a school or university but most often as a private tutor. It is in that fashion that he funded his travel across Europe to Bon Bon.

Quote:

No. Sexual gratification, while nothing new to Xeb, is not something which he actively pursues. He doesn't feel the need to. He also believes that paying for sex cheapens the experience. More often than not, he finds feelings of lust or other such "primal urges" to be a distraction from his ability to write. Now if the starts are in alignment, the wind is right and a two-headed wallaby is born under a full moon to a family of screech owls, he might just be inclined to accept a proposal, if some woman were offering.

Quote:

Outwardly, he is indifferent. He hasn't lived their lives and doesn't believe it is his place to comment on their chosen profession. Inwardly, he mildly disaproves of prostitution. More out of a "What is this world coming to where young ladies have to sell their bodies to make ends meet?" kind of thinking than anything else. As far as the women of Bon Bon walking around scantily, or in many cases scandelously, clad, it's not something to which he really pays much attention. Having travelled widely and seen many different people and places as a boy and as a younger man, the sight of bare breasts is nothing new to him. Like classical art, nudity neither add nor detracts from the beauty of what is.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewan does not mind. He will happily enjoy the services that the Castle girls provide. However everything must be consensual.

Would he ever offer sex for money? Probably not, Ewan would probably have a pride issue with that. Plus, who would want to pay for a night with a whiskey soaked Irishman like him?

Would he pay? He has and will probably do so again. Ewan is one who appreciates things in life, whether its music, art, or the thrills of the flesh. He is fairly wealthy, so he is able to go and enjoy the company of the beauties who populate the castle. This can be attributed to the simple thought process "I would like to have some sex. I can go to the Castle and have some sex provided I have some money. Hey, I have some money! Ill go have some sex."

What does he think of the girls who do sell themselves? There is a variance as to what Ewan believes is the right and wrong in this world. Is it wrong for a girl to use her assets to line her pockets? No. Is it wrong for her to have to do so due to some tragic circumstance (ie: forced by third party, ect) or who hates herself for it? Yes. Ewan believes that life is for living and so long as you're doing it right for yourself, all the best. Plus, I dont think one can honestly enjoy Bon Bon while carrying distaste for the act of prostitution.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prostitution seems a rather large part of the trade of BonBon, or at least the castle, and it's little surprise that a town like this would have rules about asking others where they are from. Wink As such, coming to town would seem to imply either an open tolerance of it, if not active seeking -- or else one heck of a large surprise. Wink

Captain Merriwether isn't above paying for sex, if the mood is right, the lady is right, and things play out that way. He's already played around with our lovely bushy-tailed squirrel, after all. Wink He's not the sort to go "shopping" for a lady, it's just how it works out. There's no need even for the evening to end sexually, if he enjoys the company of a working lady, then it's fair to pay her for her time.

Were someone to solicit him, he'd take that as a large flattery, but no matter how the night ended up, he wouldn't be taking money for anything. Wink
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: How does your fursona view prostitution in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

Question 1: No. While my trade is also that of flesh, it is in quite a different manner. Not to mention being a physician is good money and I doubt I'd have that much trouble finding a partner if desired.

Question 2: No. Though I wouldn't rule out having to dole out some coins to test subjects to make sure the aphrodisiacs work and that other services are properly... field tested before doing them routinely. Maybe it counts, maybe not. Generally wouldn't prefer to have them try it with me, certainly. Razz

Question 3: Hard to say. From a business perspective, they undoubtedly make up my bread and better, needing regular feminine healthcare services, possibly obstetrics, and wanting to get... an enhanced edge in a competitive market. However, I would look down on them as the lowest of unskilled labor or overcompensated fops. I know I could do their job easily, but they could never, ever do mine. Harsh? Perhaps. But arrogance/pride was a deliberate part of my education.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: How does your fursona view prostitution in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

1: "No, im fine with my job as is, and my postion doesnt require that kind of act. When on the job i deal with front line command, not espionage. (right now im on injury leave.) Also would a woman achualy want to pay a doberman to share her bed with him?"

2: Blushes as he mumbels as he trys to get a grip on the words he wants to say. "Yes, the thought has came to me from time to time. thou when the thought comes up, i tend to have an inner argument with my self in my mind."

3: Looks contemplative as he speaks, "They are very interesting and achualy bring about temptation in me. Maybe its the fact that the ladys working the streets and brothels here in Bon Bon achualy like ther job and are not forced into ther occupation unlike the prostitutes in the brothels and streets of London."
MLock

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: How does your fursona view prostitution in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

1: Gee no way XD! Randy is a thief, not a gigolo! (even if sometimes he...traded his services with ladys in exchange of his freedom ...AND for the garret he's actually living in ^_^; )

2:going with a prostitute? maybe, if he get really desperate for sex (not that it's going to happen, in bonbon town <.<). Paying? it depends Razz (then again, he rarely pays for anything <.<)

3: eh, Randy is not the kind of guy to judge other people's job (after all, he's a criminal himself XD). Outside BonBon he saw prostitution like "meh, it's a living.".
But in BonBon, it's more like "Woah...a carreer opportunity o.O"

http://mlock.deviantart.com/
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mlock/
relentless

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: How does your fursona view prostitution in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

1. as far as working as a gigolo goes, yes James is a survivor and has no moral dilemma about doing what he has to do (or may enjoy doing) to survive or even just line his pocket even as an assassin he must on occasion use sex as a tool for his jobs for which he is paid

2.certainly in a place like bon bon where the girls seem to enjoy their work and are not forced by anyone to do what they do he sees no issue with paying for a service where it is offered especially if it is of such high quality as that offered in bon bon

3. James sees the girls of the delight castle as honest working people who have found a trade they are skilled in and simply provide a service in exchange for currency, though not perceived as moral by much of society having seen the darker side of the world he recognizes the nobility inherit in anything which causes no harm
Armadillon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: How does your fursona view prostitution in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

1. anytime i ever needed money in bon bon Lidia usually gave me an "allowance" lol Razz so no id never throw myself out there for money

2. if they really needed the money i wouldnt mind giving it to them, it wouldnt be exactly paying for the service as it would be helping someone else out

3. as i recall i dont think my fursona ever made it past the bar of the castle before i passed out in a heap of drunken glory and had to be dragged to crimson's house lol so i wouldnt know anything about them
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not offer my services for sex

As for the prostitution I don't know. Thomas just takes things as they come for the most part.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Yes. After fleeing her country Scorpia was forced to sell herself from time to time in order to buy food. This was before she met Shiho who took her in.

2. No. Because she was forced to sell herself in the past she will never buy it from anyone. It just doesn't feel right to her.

3. Scorpia don't mind the working girls. She is friends with several of them and she uses some of them to model for her. For payment ofcourse. And some of them are her clients and customers.
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize that I have yet to post my Fursona. Crying or Very sad
(I'm working on him, got a number of details to iron out)
But I can answer those questions for him:

1. Since my fursona is a virgin (yea, I do have that detail ironed out), no he wouldn't. and, even if he wasn't.......he still wouldn't.

2. If he was not a virgin.....possibly. In a place such as Bon Bon, where the women seem to enjoy what they're doing and keep all profits of said work for themselves. But he wouldn't search for one. Everything in its proper time and place.

3. As long as the girls are doing it because they enjoy it, he has no problem with it. As long as they're loving life, what more is needed?
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: How does your fursona view prostitution in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

1 Henk has only his honor. He thinks that so long his uses the money to buy food and drinks to stay alive he will off his body and skill to the person who would pay for it. But he will not use that money to buy luxury.

2 Henk already has paid some girls and boys for some service of them. But he will select only the most honorable ones and who need the money.

3 Henk likes to have fun with them, if he gets a person 'seduced' he will give that person a night to remember. Henk also would not mind if some other woman used that same clothes like the girls of bonbon.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's interresting to see that not everyone's fursona looks favorable at prostituion, though I'm still surprised that there seems to be quite a few of that opinion. Given that this is Bon Bon, and so many have expressed a rather carefree attitude towards their fursona's sexlife and a willingness to have their fursona appear in a sex scene, I'm a little surprised that the same attitude doesn't transfer to the view on prostition. After all, it's such an central, accepted, and quite normal thing to do in Bon Bon. Curious

The Mayflower Diaries
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
... I'm a little surprised that the same attitude doesn't transfer to the view on prostition. After all, it's such an central, accepted, and quite normal thing to do in Bon Bon. Curious

This is true but keep in mind that most, if not all of the characters created by us on the forum, don't come from Bon Bon. The attitudes of most of the rest of the world would not view prostitution favorably and it's likely those characters raised there would retain some of that mentality. Also, not everybody came to Bon Bon for the sex to begin with.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shouldn't get started on the subject of prostitution, if I do, it'll just transform into a rant and I'll alienate everyone and blah... blah... blah

You see where I'm goin', right?
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
...I'm a little surprised that the same attitude doesn't transfer to the view on prostition. After all, it's such an central, accepted, and quite normal thing to do in Bon Bon. Curious

I think I'm the one that really stands out for being down on prostitutes. Most seem indifferent. Fits pretty well, though. Foreign born, aristocratic upbringing, and highly educated professional? Of course I look down on them. Any woman can spread their legs for a florin. I'm far better than that. I think and work for a living, not to mention have a highly cultured upbringing.

Besides just class differences, there's the fact that I have one of the less pleasant perspectives on the subject thanks to my profession. I have to clean up after them. Family planning services, gynecology, treating venereal diseases, cosmetic procedures... I'm elbow deep in the nasty, unpleasant side of the sex trade, watching them spread their diseases far and wide, cleaning up after the willful mistakes of those men and women. Because they're certainly not clean and absolutely no one uses protection against anything in this town.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i mention in his profile, Jerin's pretty conservative. So no, he'd never use a prostitute. As far as his views on them and their profession, he turns a blind eye to it as best he can, more or less taking as being a part of the society he's in, its just not one he personally wants to deal with.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So prostitution is out of the question for several fursonas.

How about something else about sex then? Is your fursona the kind that'll have casual sex, either with someone he/she has known for a long time, someone they've recently met, or even a complete stranger.

Is your fursona the kind that gets emotionally attracted by someone he/she has had sex with? Do you see your fursona as someone who will only have sex within a steady relationship, or with someone that's a potential longterm partner?

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4