FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
UPDATE 6/5/13: 2nd Flash Nominations (On Hiatus)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltimaWolf0 wrote:
Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
@ caroline: wicked cool? thank you x3
@ lidia: awww thanks. jewel and tattoo are my uniqueness

although some people are gonna be confused how does fur can be tattooed or if my jewel can be removed from my head or not x3

I agree with what they said. Wink

Let us test that theory. Twisted Evil

wait...what? O.O how?

@mystic: ahhh ya mean maybe red? or maybe betty? its not a bad idea. I like it
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does sound like a good idea, Ms. Mystic.

If there is going to be a threesome in the flash, the character would might be

MFM: A male royal member, A male PBB character, and A female royal member (or a female PBB character.)

Or

FMF: A female royal member, A male royal member (or male PBB character), and A female PBB character.

:3
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my defense, I said, 'one MALE character, and one FEMALE character', which didn't limit to Royals or regular characters, so it's just how the voting is going right now. Vanessa voted for Scarlett, and Ultim0Wolf chose Daphne, for example.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does it have to be only 2 fursona's why not the how gang and let them all have sex with eachother.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Why does it have to be only 2 fursona's why not the how gang and let them all have sex with eachother.

Because we are trying to appeal to as wide a base as possible, and, no offense, including male homosexuality might turn away a portion of that base. As to why not have a gang animation, can you imagine how difficult it would be to animate that effectively? Not to mention the cost? Anything over three participants I think would produce a potentially inferior flash.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

Because we are trying to appeal to as wide a base as possible, and, no offense, including male homosexuality might turn away a portion of that base. As to why not have a gang animation, can you imagine how difficult it would be to animate that effectively? Not to mention the cost? Anything over three participants I think would produce a potentially inferior flash.

hmm....not to mention how long it will take

finding the perfect sound, looking for bugs, animations, codes, and etc etc....its hard
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree.

Don't forget, When the next flash is in progress, we all will depend on the people who will generously donate their little money they will donate for the flash.

So, maybe we should have a second thought? ^^!
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed. it all depends on zone's mood
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'm up for giving Aaron the chance to get his cherry popped, though I know a little goddess who might be disappointed. ;P

As for the ladies, I'm voting for 2 female characters of Vanessa's. I'm sure the lady members of ours would like some spotlight, but re-reading Gantros' idea. If we're aiming it as a "This could be you." I don't think the gals here want to service every new comer that makes his or her way to Pleasure Bon Bon. Laughing

Anywho, my vote will go for Scarlett and Daphne.

Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Hmm, I'm up for giving Aaron the chance to get his cherry popped, though I know a little goddess who might be disappointed. ;P

As for the ladies, I'm voting for 2 female characters of Vanessa's. I'm sure the lady members of ours would like some spotlight, but re-reading Gantros' idea. If we're aiming it as a "This could be you." I don't think the gals here want to service every new comer that makes his or her way to Pleasure Bon Bon. Laughing

Anywho, my vote will go for Scarlett and Daphne.

I'm going to count your vote as:
Abstain, Scarlett, FFM

Alright?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
I'm going to count your vote as:
Abstain, Scarlett, FFM

Alright?

I can't abstain, I was in the last one Gantros. Razz

No, my vote would be Aaron, Scarlett, Daphne. If I can still only vote for one female role, though I'm for FFM, then put it towards Scarlett.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I mean is that you abstained from voting for a male, but with this new info:

Aaron, Scarlett, FFM

You can only pick one female, and you listed Scarlett first. the FFM is because you chose Daphne as well, so therefore I decided that you would prefer a FFM.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated voting results
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Aaron from the looks of it your going to have your hands full when we get to do the next one.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed, its a shame it won;t be with my hands XP
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Embarassed Umm... I'm at a loss for words right now. Heh I didn't think I was this popular.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Umm... I'm at a loss for words right now. Heh I didn't think I was this popular.

((You and I both, Aaron. I still get weirded out by how many others find Caroline pretty and whatnot. Still, you're neighborly, and so... why shouldn't people like you.

And, you know how they always say people like a man in uniform... so... yeah, i know... lame.))
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:
Shocked Embarassed Umm... I'm at a loss for words right now. Heh I didn't think I was this popular.

I agree with caroline, uniform with power

although...its also cause i like black wolf
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:

You're a lucky man to have these lovely ladies after you. It must deffinatly be the uniform. Wink
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:

*Glides across the room to give Aaron's cheek a little squeeze before embracing him with a bit of emphasis on pulling him close into her chest.* But its that shyness that makes you so adorable. Oh sure, we have a number of adorable characters, but they also have to be willing to be in a sex scene. Since you raised your shy, shaking little hand, and Caroline, you finally tossed your shirt into the mix, that's why you two are getting pushed towards the spotlight. *Laughs but gives them both a squeeze.* It wouldn't be the same for those of us who have already been seen in such scenes, but the new comers always attract everyone's eye.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Aaron_Thom wrote:

*Glides across the room to give Aaron's cheek a little squeeze before embracing him with a bit of emphasis on pulling him close into her chest.* But its that shyness that makes you so adorable. Oh sure, we have a number of adorable characters, but they also have to be willing to be in a sex scene. Since you raised your shy, shaking little hand, and Caroline, you finally tossed your shirt into the mix, that's why you two are getting pushed towards the spotlight. *Laughs but gives them both a squeeze.* It wouldn't be the same for those of us who have already been seen in such scenes, but the new comers always attract everyone's eye.

hmm....i'm getting a heat signature there ladies and gents
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also the fact that we haven't seen any of you two in something risque yet, so there was that incentive. ;P
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose Labrn has a point. People do seem to have a fascination with deflowering the adorable and innocent looking, which both of you seem to fulfill. Laughing

Ironically, I rather suspect Caroline is far more adventurous than I, who's gotten a large amount of erotic attention on the site. Wink
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Caroline, since I have to draw your character naked and you told me something about your orange belly... are there other things that I should know about your colors? can I draw your belly in a shape resembling a rounded heart? Smile

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I e-mailed this to you earlier Vanessa, but I thought it might be fun that, at your convenience of course, that in a future comic, that 'auditions' for the second flash be occurring in the background unrelated to what would be going in the main plot in the foreground. Where this leads in to is that Aaron and Caroline are standing aside looking embarrassingly on as Scorpia and Mystic are having a catfight, seeing as they are currently tied for second female lead. What makes this humorous is that the characters involved in the main plot are completely unaware of the chaos occurring in the background. Of course, considering how busy you currently are, it's just an idea.
kurobyako

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

abstain scorpia mf

((i hope i did that right Smile ))

mika:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7951

mina:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=184659&highlight=#184659
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kurobyako wrote:
abstain scorpia mf

((i hope i did that right Smile ))

Well so much for that idea Razz
dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not so fast i need to change my vote because symphony does not want to be part of it so can i change to

mystic corran mf

im sorry to be a pain.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dear Caroline, since I have to draw your character naked and you told me something about your orange belly... are there other things that I should know about your colors? can I draw your belly in a shape resembling a rounded heart?

Howdy Vanessa,

Um... it isn't so much "orange"... more of a "brownish-orange." I hadn't really thought about it being a particular shape so... sure. If you want to make the overall pattern look like a heart, I can see that as being a reason as why Caroline would be a bit embarassed by her underbelly pelt.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh 2nd nomitanations, and i missed it, dagnabbit :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6