FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
UPDATE 6/5/13: 2nd Flash Nominations (On Hiatus)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering that its 'paid' work, I don't see why they would'nt want to take the job unless they get dozens of other requests.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
I've already tried contacting Zone a few times through email and through AIM.

I haven't really had any luck in getting a response back so I'm assuming they're choosing not to work with us or ignoring our projects.

If any of you guys have any luck in getting their attention, let me know. Pass the word on to them that we want to pay them and we have money to get things done.

We're not just 'interested' we 'want' to get them a project.

I sent him an e-mail just now, but if memory serves, we were 3-4 MAJOR projects behind in the queue and that was in 2010. I'm not sure what constitutes a MAJOR project, but I imagine that at least a fully interactive flash is one so we are at least 2-3 project behind.
Tariel_Uhara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Gantros, I have a question if I may. Could I possibly nominate the Champagne twins, Dalila and Ophelia? Or must I only nominate one female? I read the rules on the first page, but I had to ask only because of my attraction to the twins.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominate either Bluevixen's character, or even Mystic's. Both characters are very obscure right now so I'd love to see something a little different. I like violet too, and any of ther other story characters are good. Still, it would'nt hurt to see another user's character being modeled. As for the male character, I would love to see Bestile1's character be used. If anything, it would be like a farewell gift to a fallen.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have we all decided on the characters for the flash or it is still open for nominees? Smile
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
Have we all decided on the characters for the flash or it is still open for nominees? Smile
im curious about that as well
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an update from Zone, and it's not good:

Zone wrote:
Hey!

I'm really deeply sorry that I've been out of touch. I've had so many new things happening recently that commissions have been put on hiatus and I have no idea when I'll be able to do them again (yours was still the last one I did!). But whenever I do find the time to start them up again yours will be the first I do.

I wish I could give more information than that Sad

- ZONE

I have put the topic on hiatus for now, but feel free to continue discussing it.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Mr. Gantros, for updating us about the PBB flash.

I'm happy Zone had thought about the PBB and is understandable Zone is very busy with other commissions/other things.

In the meantime, we will continue to discuss which characters we would like to be in the Second PBB flash! Very Happy

How about it, everyone? Which would you like to see in the next PBB flash? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6