FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Greatest Cliches you expect out of your character.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Greatest Cliches you expect out of your character. Reply with quote

As stated in the Subject Line, I was always wondering if any of you expect any cliche quotes from your character, or if they have already come to pass?

Like with Runai, since he is a post man, I'm sure there is probably going to be some kind of sexual reference with 'packages', or anything other quotes of that nature.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anything Jerin's probably going to making repeated references to the proper way things are conducted in the south when he sees something he doesn't like Razz
relentless

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm sort of like a cliche would be this habit james has where he tends to imagine how he would kill people when he is talking to them (like scrubs type flashes)

like he's just be sitting there chatting over coffee with someone then he would imagine jumping the table and force feeding them the coffed mug

(for comical effect of course)
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*after a few drinks and passes out... then burst out singing loudly*

"I'm a supergirl, I'm gonna rule the world
With my supernatural powers
Come and fly with me to my galaxy
To my world of fantasy

Da-du-da-du-da-du-da-du
I'm a supergirl"

*go back passing out again*

heck~....

"Wonderman, Wonderman,
He is a Mister Wonderman,
Wonderman,
Ahh he's a Mister Wonderman,
Wonderman, Wonderman
All us feeling, left to wonder,
Is it lightning? Is it thunder?"
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, some cliches for my fursona...

Given her nature as a sort of Mrs. Robinson, I guess it would involve something along the lines of the mature woman seducing the innocent young male/female. Razz
Lots of suggestive comments followed by a warm smile or gentle caress, lots of displaying her tall atletic body, showing off her cleavage and long bare legs. Perhaps some "accidents" with her dress, where she "innocently" exposed herself to someone else in private. Wink

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan is afrade of needles, so while most times he is able to be a bad ass if needed. but when some one pulls out a hyperdermic needle, he screams bloody murder, or like a little girl. but witch ever he does it would be loud enuth for the whole town to hear it.

That or he would faint and pass out.

Last edited by Evan_Himmel on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link would probably wonder what would of happened if he never joind his gang would his brother still be alive and what would he be doing now

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan_Himmel wrote:
Evan is afrade of needles, so while most times he is able to be a bad ass if needed. but when some one pulls out a hyperdermic needle, he screams bloody murder, or like a little girl. but witch ever he does it would be loud enuth for the whole town to hear it.

now you see right there james would writing that down, just in case you know
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Hmm, some cliches for my fursona...

Given her nature as a sort of Mrs. Robinson, I guess it would involve something along the lines of the mature woman seducing the innocent young male/female. Razz
Lots of suggestive comments followed by a warm smile or gentle caress, lots of displaying her tall atletic body, showing off her cleavage and long bare legs. Perhaps some "accidents" with her dress, where she "innocently" exposed herself to someone else in private. Wink

*Jumps into Constance with an overjoyed hug.* I'm with Constance on this one!
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I have a huge vault of cliches to draw from. Eccentric German doctor? How can I possibly ever run out?

"I haff the heart of a child. I keep it on my desk in a jar." "Ve haff vays to mak you talk." "THROW ZE SVITCH, IGOR! GIVE MEIN CREATION, LIFE!" "I'll burn my books!"

It just goes on and on. Laughing
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Heh, I have a huge vault of cliches to draw from. Eccentric German doctor? How can I possibly ever run out?

"I haff the heart of a child. I keep it on my desk in a jar." "Ve haff vays to mak you talk." "THROW ZE SVITCH, IGOR! GIVE MEIN CREATION, LIFE!" "I'll burn my books!"

Have to reread that. I though Frankenstein was austrian
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on the movie. Whether German, Swiss, or Austrian, he is almost always ethnically German and the German language his native tongue.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never saw any of the movies, but i simply adored the novel. definitely one of my all time favs.
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:

or you could go with " i married mein cousin because she is very vell endowed" cmon you know who i mean *nudge*
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a curious doggy and a reporter I can always imagine him doing the typical set of...

"Okay, tell me does the sword wound hurt?"

"Mayor, Mayor woah! Sorry I meant stop no offense meant like saying you are mule headed."

"Could you do that bit again I missed it. What do you mean you have delivered it all. *Sigh* Sorry ma'am we well need another companion."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1