FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Not quite a goodbye....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, It does not sound creepy, Ms. Kommy. :3

For me, Is not a surprise if a straight woman somehow was turned on by the same sex.

I think almost all women in the world have a bisexual side inside them. :3
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

relentless wrote:
suck up dry

Suck up? Never. Honest and polite flattery, maybe.

Caroline wrote:
*Pouts and sighs dejectedly*

*mumbles* i'm brown too...

Dear Caroline, don't pout. Yes, you too are brown and are also a recognized beauty. No one is disputing that fact. And, like the good Doktor, you don't need any help to be appealing either. So chin up.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! *pokes Caroline's pout cheek.*

You are very pretty, Ms. Caroline and you have nice fur. ^w^

I commented before that your fur reminded me of chocolate-vanilla ice-cream, so...that is a compliment for you! Wink
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Awww... Don't be sad. While I might need help, you do not, Caroline. Just keep thinking you don't want to be ogled for some reason. Heck, you're the only woman here who really reminds me I'm bi. So... not sure if that sounds creepy, but it's true.

((I... um... don't know what to say to this... when I read this my heart skipped a beat, and I turned red as a beet. so... thanks... Embarassed *nervous smile* You, um... do know that I'm short, still have no hair, and not much of a chest, right? Not to mention that my tastes in... entertainment don't tend to be mainstream... well, I mean they can, but I do tend to be more adventureous... thanks... not to sound lame, but I've always kinda liked you Kommy. I kinda like your erudite prognostications, and... you're a scientist. I've been feeling kinda lonely and mopey, and... thanks. saying I'm kinda pretty, means a lot to me... yeah, I know... lame.))

Quote:
Dear Caroline, don't pout. Yes, you too are brown and are also a recognized beauty. No one is disputing that fact. And, like the good Doktor, you don't need any help to be appealing either. So chin up

((Thanks, Ashton. I knew my mind-control-powers of pouting would work. I've perfected the art of pouting, and quiver-lip, and lip-chewing, and misty-watery-eyes to such an extent that most mere mortal men are quick to knight-up. *nervous smile* Thanks, Ashton Gray. You're overly-chaste and celibate attitude sometimes annoys me, but... you're alright.))

Quote:
I commented before that your fur reminded me of chocolate-vanilla ice-cream, so...that is a compliment for you!

((Thanks, Lidia. I do remember that comment from way back. Smile ))
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
((Thanks, Ashton. I knew my mind-control-powers of pouting would work. I've perfected the art of pouting, and quiver-lip, and lip-chewing, and misty-watery-eyes to such an extent that most mere mortal men are quick to knight-up. *nervous smile* Thanks, Ashton Gray. You're overly-chaste and celibate attitude sometimes annoys me, but... you're alright.))

Another symptom of the curse of being a hopeless romantic, I suppose.
relentless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying oh such a tender moment
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sincerity is heartwarming.dry
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Your sincerity is heartwarming.dry

There's always one, isn't there? Rolling Eyes
relentless

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trust me i doubt im alone
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna take this time to say hello again to everyone. ^^; *Sweat drop as the bit of awkward fight for sincerity and sarcasm wages on*

Ya know, I'm glad to see I missed these troubled times of people ditching and weaving in and out of the site. It seems a good deal of you are still hanging in there. :3
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
I'm just gonna take this time to say hello again to everyone. ^^; *Sweat drop as the bit of awkward fight for sincerity and sarcasm wages on*

Ya know, I'm glad to see I missed these troubled times of people ditching and weaving in and out of the site. It seems a good deal of you are still hanging in there. :3

Good to have you back, Labrn. The place just isn't the same without you here. Smile
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
Quote:
Awww... Don't be sad. While I might need help, you do not, Caroline. Just keep thinking you don't want to be ogled for some reason. Heck, you're the only woman here who really reminds me I'm bi. So... not sure if that sounds creepy, but it's true.

((I... um... don't know what to say to this... when I read this my heart skipped a beat, and I turned red as a beet. so... thanks... Embarassed *nervous smile* You, um... do know that I'm short, still have no hair, and not much of a chest, right? Not to mention that my tastes in... entertainment don't tend to be mainstream... well, I mean they can, but I do tend to be more adventureous... thanks... not to sound lame, but I've always kinda liked you Kommy. I kinda like your erudite prognostications, and... you're a scientist. I've been feeling kinda lonely and mopey, and... thanks. saying I'm kinda pretty, means a lot to me... yeah, I know... lame.))

*fights urge to do a quagmire and fails. Falls over on his back* Giggity! *feet twitch*
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay labrn is back now
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I haven't really seen much of an absence from Symphony since this thread was started. I don't think I could really blame her, though. To be honest, Symphony strikes me as a person who values stating her opinion, regardless of how it may be received. Not to be confused with the kind of person that says whatever just to hear themselves talk, it's more of a saying how you truly feel and damn the consequences because you just need to be honest with yourself and/or the community. If that's the case, it would be hard to stay away from a place that constantly breeds curiosity which leads to ideas that invoke deep consideration and opinion. Perhaps that seems a bit more elaborate for this place, but truth is, it really is in the mind of the reader to truly assess the depths of a thought. Where one may simply state "I hate broccoli", another may ponder, "What is it about broccoli that makes it such a common turn-off as far as a food choice?" or even "Why is broccoli always marketed as a vegetable that kids hate?"
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:

*Pouts and sighs dejectedly*

*mumbles* i'm brown too...

Even though I know you can't stand my foul-mouthed, anger ridden asshole-ness... I still think you're cool...

For what it's worth...

Sad
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, you'd probably feel a lot better if you stopped putting yourself down so much. I speak from experience, so you can take it from someone who knows first-hand.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
You know, you'd probably feel a lot better if you stopped putting yourself down so much. I speak from experience, so you can take it from someone who knows first-hand.

I can second this. part of my depression treatment was to start thinking of myself positively and as worthwhile.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take it from me i got out the hospital 2 days ago but i now cant walk anymore but its not getting me down because i wont let it.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony, I think I'm seeing some of the things you might have mentioned to another member off this site. . now that's not sounding right.

Anyways, I'm seeing the forum seem to take a turn towards the kind of forum you were trying to steer clear from.

Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been noticing the same thing myself. And yes, I'll take my share of the responsability for it. Though, in my defense, I try to stay away from the more ridiculous, pointless, round and round topic veering in favor of the simpler, more enjoyable silliness.
Texas_Wildlife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I've been noticing the same thing myself. And yes, I'll take my share of the responsability for it. Though, in my defense, I try to stay away from the more ridiculous, pointless, round and round topic veering in favor of the simpler, more enjoyable silliness.

Are you refering to threads like "catnip"? If you are I'm sorry, about my part in it as well. I was only having some fun, and if its really annoying to other members, then I'll stop right away. I don' want to get on anyone's bad side. Embarassed
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wait wait.

This isn't about offtopic posts. Yes, I've posted about my dislike of thread derailment before, and I've sometimes asked people to get back on topic. But this isn't about that.

I posted this thread because of some financial problems, which has forced me to cancel my PBB subscription. I actually was gone for a while after having posted the thread, because I thought that it was depressing to no longer be able to afford the membership. Then I came back because I found out that I hadn't canceled in time, so I had a couple of weeks more to read the comic in, and I had something to post. By now my membership has finally expired and I'm no longer able to read the comic or see any of the other things on the main site.

The reason that I'm still active is simply that I have something to post these days.

I've said before that threads that get derailed lose my interest, and that I have sometimes felt limited in which threads to read and post in when that happened, but that's not what caused me to take some time off from this place. I don't want anyone to think that they were the reason for my "goodbye" thread.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that you posted that you have financial problem from the beginning, but, I also thought your second reason you're leaving the forum was because you are tired seeing mini-rp that are off-topic. I, too, as well take my blame in participating in those off-topic mini-rp. For one, I am glad you still want to stay in the forum and chat with us and I love it when you come up with your own thread when you want to ask questions or something you want to talk about and share your mind with us. :3

I understand perfectly that some of us should know when to stop those mini-rp and go back to talk or ask about the topic, but, Symphony, I think I am saying on behalf of some people here that the reason some of us do that was because:

a.) There is not much conversation going on base on the topic.

b.) Some of us want to be in the action for fun.

I wish that you won't think of me as a immature child in a grow-up body that cares nothing but freedom and having fun and fail to be mature about the conversation that is going on here (sometimes, not always), but, I guess I am. Sad And I guess people like me, who can't control their flaw, would not live that long. (yeah, I know, a little deep there, just ignore it ^^!)

It will be nice seeing you in one of those mini-rp just for fun, but is understandably because is difficult knowing what the person will post next and you might not like the situation. Even though you can't see the coming for a while, I do hope to see your cute, little, head pop in here once in a while and continue chatting with us. :3
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with every thing u say lidia and its probably me who starts these off topic moment's and im sorry about

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,no,no, Mr. Dragonfly.

Is nobody's fault. Not yours, not mine, not anyone's fault. Is just all of us want to be part of the conversation and the mini-rp that interest each of us. If someone wants to end those off-topic and mini-rp, they would kindly tell us to stop or post that is related to the topic, and we would respectfully end it and get back on topic, and wait for another mini-rp one to come up. Simple as that.

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
No,no,no, Mr. Dragonfly.

Is nobody's fault. Not yours, not mine, not anyone's fault. Is just all of us want to be part of the conversation and the mini-rp that interest each of us. Simple as that.
ya what she said (i was gonna say its partly myfault to)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...hmm about these mini rp topic, they are quiet fun at times. but I agree with miss lidia

someone tell us to stop, we stop, and we will continue when it somehow started again
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stop and laugh again boys and girls.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, just remember the topic at hand is what I'm asking. I like to throw in a bit of mini-RP here and there to don't forget, but just be sure to add to the thread and not just go from thread to thread to start something random. Like the pie wars that would sprout here and there.

Oh, the first few might have been commical, but when someone tried to start one in every page, it loses its flavor. I can't even remember the last time I saw Martin.

You have to remember, many of the Royal Members don't come on every day. We show up maybe every other week (found out there was a comic update, so I came again tonight, but this and one more thread are my last comments.) So when we come in and see a thread decimated by 2 or 3 members who just bounce back and forth without adding to the topic, we lose interest or give up and then it falls to the wayside.

So just try not to over due it.

Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Oh, the first few might have been commical, but when someone tried to start one in every page, it loses its flavor. I can't even remember the last time I saw Martin.

You called? Oh, and sorry, I had some weird problem that sealed a handful of sites off my com. Including PBB's forum. Sometimes things sucks just THIS much...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3