FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
are you allright with public scene?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: are you allright with public scene? Reply with quote

well here is what i mean with public scene. Do you remember the first issue when william first come to bon bon? issue one page 10

also when there's some public sex scene like in the park issue 3 page 7
or the one in issue 2 page 22

now what I am curious about. will you be allright with your character in a semi public scene sex?

well if it was me I am okay with it

first of all, public / semi public is kinda one of my kinks,

second reason is... based on my job as a maid/exotic dancer in delight castle I would have to obey my clients wouldn't I?

the connection of my job as an exotic dancer and sex is....if a client suddenly want to have like some time with me, and he asked it public like in front of all the other audience....should I accept it? o_o

I got the idea from jilian's strip tease pinup number 10, so what do you fellas think?

[/i]
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vixen wouldn't mind if someone accidently saw her. Cool
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind being first in line for an accidental sighting Wink
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, do you mean for a sex scene in the comic? If that's the case I'd probably have to say no. I don't see Constance as someone who wants to display herself like that in public. I don't think I'd consider something like that in my story either.

However, there could be times where I'd consider it likely for Constance to be watched either having sex or while she'd naked. But it would have to be on her terms. Like she is setting someone up to get a glimpse of her, to create interest or just for her own amusement. But she wouldn't let a complete stranger watch her like that.

If it involves sex, there can be times where she'd be watched, but not in public and not by strangers. It could be a threesome where one participant takes a break and just watches the others have fun. Or it could be her having sex with someone, while that person's partner does nothing but watch the whole time.

So she'd be okay with getting watched, but only if she knows about and she knows who is watching.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Hmm, do you mean for a sex scene in the comic? If that's the case I'd probably have to say no. I don't see Constance as someone who wants to display herself like that in public. I don't think I'd consider something like that in my story either.

However, there could be times where I'd consider it likely for Constance to be watched either having sex or while she'd naked. But it would have to be on her terms. Like she is setting someone up to get a glimpse of her, to create interest or just for her own amusement. But she wouldn't let a complete stranger watch her like that.

If it involves sex, there can be times where she'd be watched, but not in public and not by strangers. It could be a threesome where one participant takes a break and just watches the others have fun. Or it could be her having sex with someone, while that person's partner does nothing but watch the whole time.

So she'd be okay with getting watched, but only if she knows about and she knows who is watching.

hmmm oki dokies i truly understand that when i see what attitude miss symphony has
@ miss scorpia: well thats good to know *giggles*
@ mr tursi: ohhh you prefer to watch sir?
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he what about me? I would be the first one who has sex in public. with my libio I lose control right away. Very Happy

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
he what about me? I would be the first one who has sex in public. with my libio I lose control right away. Very Happy

oooh reeeallly?
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

oooh reeeallly?

What? That surprises you, Kiala? Thought everyone knew Henk. "I want to get laid! Gender and species are unimportant!" Laughing
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
"I want to get laid! Gender and species are unimportant!" Laughing

No one could have said it better. Henk was one of the first that I met when I joined the forum and found that little tid-bit out very quickly.

And on the note of the topic:
I wouldn't mind it. Once you’ve already become the (unexpected) main entertainment for a group of people (and you get over the initial shock) it no longer fazes you.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really shy about that kind of thing. Besides, if I was busy having sex in the first place I really wouldn't notice anyone watching. Wink
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corran wrote:
I'm not really shy about that kind of thing. Besides, if I was busy having sex in the first place I really wouldn't notice anyone watching. Wink

We didn't at least not until Joey said something. Embarassed Now that was a prime time awkward moment.
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
@ mr tursi: ohhh you prefer to watch sir?

Hee.. you know, I think I prefer the accidental (or not-so-accidental) peek more than watching a full-on session... I'm a rather hands-on sort but I love flirting. Wink
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:

hmmm oki dokies i truly understand that when i see what attitude miss symphony has

It's all about being in control, which Constance definately prefers. So I gave some thought to this topic and tried to use some existing ideas along with some new ideas. It's quite fun to try to adapt a certain personality to various situations and scenarios. Smile

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:

second reason is... based on my job as a maid/exotic dancer in delight castle I would have to obey my clients wouldn't I?

the connection of my job as an exotic dancer and sex is....if a client suddenly want to have like some time with me, and he asked it public like in front of all the other audience....should I accept it? o_o

Do you mean if a client pubicly asked for sex, take was to take place in private, or asked for sex that was to take place in front of an audience?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Roy_G_Biv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it, sex is treated in Bonbon the same way gambling is in Vegas. Officially, it's to be kept to the official establishments, but noone is going to mind or be surprised to see it happening on the street.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Forgot to address the original topic myself. I am quite a discrete person, usually. But I suppose I could be coaxed into it with the right encouragement. Not to mention I might greatly enjoy... educating people.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I do not really know to be quite honest. It sounds embarassing, but being used in such a way for my character would not be contended. Vanessa can use my character in any 1-1 situations.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
Well, I do not really know to be quite honest. It sounds embarassing, but being used in such a way for my character would not be contended. Vanessa can use my character in any 1-1 situations.

Hmm I look forward to it. Wink

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-gonk-

Henk, I'm straight, though you can think of anything about my character in any way so long as you DON'T draw it, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might be oldfashioned but probably I would like to be in a romantic room a l o n e with that person.

I recently saw CALIGUA and dude, I didn't knew what all would happen, thought a lot of battles,

by the end of the movie, I wanted to lay it on the street and hope someone would drive over it and yeah.
So, that's what I think of the movie, had to skip a lot of scenes XD
But that's offtopic l o l

I'm just not much of a public person, i'm a loner :p
i don't mind kissin' in public and snuggling neither, but sex, no thank you.
I would hit that person :p
I can't stand seeing it either, then i go like: hey, go rent something a'ight?

Probably it's jalousy/envy of the couple, have no relationship myself, and yeah, another reason would be, my ex once did a public snuggel scene and kiss, and 10 min later, he broke up with me.

So since then I never dare to give myself 100 percent anymore, i remember thinking while he was huggin' me, 'he must be the one... ^^'
and he said: i love you so much

and then 10 min later: we have to break up, i love someone else.

so yeah, public scenes and me, and specially givin' myself fully ...

*cries*

*huggles her teddybeaR -> Aaron and Labrn*
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've proposed this before (albeit too late for the ball) but I had an idea for myself and Mystic to join the 'mile high club' over Bonbon. This added a bit of humor due to articles of clothing falling on confused townspeople from the night sky. Although considering that bystanders wouldn't really be able to see what was going on unless they were on a rooftop (Randy) or on a balcony parallel to the flight path, I don't know if it counts as public display.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the idea of having sex in a public place does admitedly hold some attraction, it would have to be empty at the time. I mean, like on a beach at night, or something similar. A public location, sure, but not in public. Though being spotted at it might also be erotic.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

oooh reeeallly?

What? That surprises you, Kiala? Thought everyone knew Henk. "I want to get laid! Gender and species are unimportant!" Laughing

heh its just makes him sounds like....a rapist? Razz what if the other person say no?

Symphony wrote:

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:

Do you mean if a client pubicly asked for sex, take was to take place in private, or asked for sex that was to take place in front of an audience?

asked for sex in front of the audience >w<

if he do i think its gonna be very kinky for me and good experience, and also making my character blush a lot as red as a cherry

as long he or she pays good sums I suppose i don;t mind maybe
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm I don't know. Maybe semi public, where no one can see or hear but its out in the open. Other wise I would have to go with a more private setting.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
I've proposed this before (albeit too late for the ball) but I had an idea for myself and Mystic to join the 'mile high club' over Bonbon. This added a bit of humor due to articles of clothing falling on confused townspeople from the night sky. Although considering that bystanders wouldn't really be able to see what was going on unless they were on a rooftop (Randy) or on a balcony parallel to the flight path, I don't know if it counts as public display.

And I said I'd be up for it, though I'm glad we had that 3some too old chap. *Gives Gantros a gentle elbow nudge.*

As for me, its a tough call. Its not so much the sex and a bit of exhibition is always exciting, but I'm more worried about who would see me and my lover(s) going at it. Labrn would most assuredly beat the ever living tar out of any he caught, though he's clueless if I do things just right. And if there's any possibility of children being around, say Randy asks me to around back of the Children's Library, the kids would come out to see Randy with a book lodge in his temple and a few heel marks across his back.
Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1