FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Dance to the Moon
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Dance to the Moon Reply with quote

The Delight Castle was filled with more than the usual sounds than usual as a sign is set infront of the door that reads, closed for a private event. Inside the guests and the employs are dressed in costumes or at least formal wear with a mask on.

Meny important people or thous that had the connections, or a favor or two to help them through the door talk with one anuther as the band tune ther instraments. In a private room, a male doberman with blonde hair green eyes and uncroped ears finishes up his costume of an italian clown. as he looks in the mirror he speaks to him self, "i wonder who my older brother is bringing with him to this ball? Oh well, when i put my mask on, i'll just be a fool." he says with a smile as he lays down a tarot card of the fool on the tabel before heading out with his mask on hand.

a stage coach stops infront of the building, with evan steping out as he offers his hand to his date like a gentel man. "We are at the castle my lady." the red haired doberman said like the knight he is dressed like.

Last edited by Evan_Himmel on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blue hand appears out of the stage coach and is gently placed in the knight's offered hand. A pair of goldboots is placed at the floor and out stands a blue vixen dressed in a green dress, gold mask and blue butterfly wings.
The light sparkles in the silky dress with gold embroidery and draw peoples attention all around. She smiles at her armored date and together they walked inside.
The party was just getting started.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Approaching the counter a dark robed figure in a red mask rose up from behind.

"Hello an welcome to the maskeraid party "Dance to the Moon" and might I say you two are looking very well dressed tonight. Now if I could ask for your names...?"

"...Evan and Scorpia... ah yes here we are"

Hands over two entrace cards.

"Also unless your carrying any weapons and such I ask you leave them here, otherwise enjoy..."

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you" Evan said in responce to the complament about his and Scorpia's outfits. He then handed Xivk his fake sword as he collected his card.

Evan then smiled to Scorpia as he held her hand gently. "shal we, my lady?"
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We shall, sir knight"

The couple walked into a big ballroom where sweet music were playing. Every member of the orchestre was wearing a black suit and a venecian mask. The floor was filled with dancing couples.
By the wall were tables with food and drinks, all decorated as if it was made by a forrest spirit.
Banners were hanging from the celling and sparcled in the light. Huge bouquets of flowers was used to decorate the floor around the pillars. The light was subdued, giving the room a warm romantic feeling.

The vixen was stunned.
"Oh my. It almost look magical!" She whispered.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk was just putting some perfume for the ball, he was dressed in red silks with a mask of red silk with some golden stars put here and there.

The couch stopped and he stepped out. He saw that many where dressed in all kinds of costumes.

In the hall he saw a climb of Scorpia, Evan but Jasper was not here jet.

Henk touched the chains that where put on the nipples rings, who where placed a few hours ago. The chains where around his neck.

Then Henk saw the couch of Jasper arriving. "And now hoping that Jasper likes my costume?" Said Henk to him self.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the couple went inside the black robed figure examined the sword.

"Hm, pretty nice piece for a fake"

Saying that he slips the sword up the sleeve of his robe and awaits for the rest of the guests.

-Xivk
Cassandre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre walked up to teh desk and nodded her hand at the furson who was there. She leaned over the counter and kissed his cheek and then held up her red mask adorned with black feathers.
"Hello, darling. I'm changing costumes throughout the night, so don't be surprised when a princess entered, but soemthing else comes out." She gestured to her princess costume, a red velvet and silk dress with a plunging neckline, and gold embroidery. She put on the mask with its attached black hat with a gauzy red scarf as a princess hat, then entered hold a large bag.
She looked around the room, and decided to wait and see if anyone she would dance with would appear.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pardon miss I didnt get your name, you need a card to get passed the gaurds!"

He said waving his arm to get her attention.

-Xivk
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel looked out at the darkening sky from within the soft glow of the lamps within "Tux of Class". His brow furrowed as he kept a stern focus on every detail of his current work. Almost done. I must hope I'm not late. The needle working steadily as he finished the final details of the costume. Then the lights went out in the shop as the tiger went out to see the reception of his creation at the ball. After all, he had slaved over several costumes for others, why shouldn't he make a statement of his own?

The cloak masking his attire was flung off as he approached the rabbit at the booth. A harness supporting two massive black pinions was strapped to Samuel, the straps covered mostly by the dark red sarong. Carried in his hands was a massive sword covered in cloth "flames". The weapon was really nothing more than a stuffed toy.

"Ah, good sir, I'm here for the party." Samuel said with a smile, giving the rabbit a friendly, light tap with the stuffed sword.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still focusing on the lady before he heard someone talking and a light tap at his shoulder.

Looking over he sees a sword drawn at him making jump back abit till noticing it was stuffed.

*phew* "Sorry sir, thought you were attacking for a moment" ^_^;

"Could I get your name please?" The rabbit said as he took hold of the weapon and slipped it up his sleeve.

-Xivk
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Thomas puts on the Spartan helm and grins as he stands back looking into the mirror. What he sees is a wolf in full Spartan Armor.* Well worth the price I paid that smith to make this for me. *He leaves and enters a carriage that has been waiting. Giving the driver the directions he sits back and contemplates a bit. Not long after they arrive. After getting out he pays the driver for the ride and enters. Seeing the counter he walks up.* Greetings I'm here for the party.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Cass, I'm sorry... things at work have been HORRIBLE!! I'll post as soon as I get a chance. If not tommorow night, than Thursday, sweetie.)
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel smirked at the the rabbit behind the counter. "Samuel Dunn, at your service. And may I add if you intend to slip every weapon you find up your sleeve, you'll be in need of my services for a new shirt."
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I assure you, me sleeves will be juuust fine" The rabbit said in a sarcastic tune to samuel noticing as a spartan had appeared behind him.

"One moment sir ill be right with you, lets see... samuel.. samuel... ah! here we are"

With a flick of the hand with a card appeared and handed it over to samuel.

"Enjoy the party and luck that you find a lady for a dance sir" ^_^

"Now then, can I help you spartan?"

-Xivk
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh yes my name is Thomas Aaron. I'm here for the party.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thomas the spartan... bit plain dont'caha think?" The rabbit said in a slight giggle checking the guest list.

"aaaaand, aaron here we are. Says you were going with a miss Sahtori, she coming later I presume?" Saying as he pulled out a card and handed it over.

-Xivk
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Jasper gets out of the coach, he hands the driver a small tied bag of coins.
"Ther you are! That should be enough." Beeming with a smile under his black mask and, almost blood red coat, he says to Henk "I do like your costume, but I will make this clear, we might have a chance to become intimate, but only once tonight." One eye under the mask winks and he holds the snakes hands and comes upon the rabbit at the desk.

"Evenin my good fellow! My Name is Caldwell Jasper, I am on the list mate, am I not..? I should be with Henk Cobra."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk takes the hand of Jasper and they walked to the rabbit at the desk. The rabbit asked if they had weapons with them and checked there names at the list. Henk let his hand go to the other side of Jasper back and pulled him close.

The offer that they could have more than some dancing was tempting.

When they where done at the desk, the music started to play a fox trot. Henk heard of it and want to try it now.

"My Lord, may I have this dance of you?" ask the cobra to the cat.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Care to make a bit of magic of our own with a dance?" the knight asked as he smiled to the fary queen. I hope thous dance moves that i read on and practice works Evan thought to him self as he looked to scorpia and felt like a very privliged gentelman to be with a lovely lady such as her.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Smiles and takes the card* I'm not one for flashy outfits and yes I believe my lady should be here later thank you. *With that he walks in.*
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Very good then, enjoy the dance then spartan thomas" ^_^

As aaron walked past towards the party two more guest approached, giving their names quickly.

"Henk and Jasper... ah yes here are your cards" Handing the cards over quickly seeing as the snake fellow was eager to get in.

"Oh, pardon henk but before you two start dancing may I ask for your sword, Party rules im afraid"

-Xivk

Last edited by xivk on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Greg, as assassin in white coat with cape on his right shoulder, approach xivk, he put his hand in his coat to get his card out and show it to him.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takes hold of the card reading a *mr.white*

"hm... sorry but I dont see a mr.white on the list"

((^_^))

-Xivk

Last edited by xivk on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What?" Greg checked the card. "Mr.white?....how the...wait a minute" Greg thought to himself and then start searching his pock. "Pardon me sir, I would you hold...wait, found it" Hand it a card that said Greg the assassin to Xivk.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Heh, well I got the assassin to talk" The rabbit said with a grin as he pulled out the original card handed to him before flipping it around as a guest card took its place.

"Here you are greg, but must ask if your carrying any gear that you leave it here please"

Still waiting on henk dancing with jasper. >_>

-Xivk
Greg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't have any gear around me" Greg replied and then continue"Don't worry, I won't cause any mess."
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Penguin suits," Ewan chuckled to himself, bedecked in a red and black suit, mask in hand. "Never been my thing. And we're not in Rome either. Still..." Ewan trailed away from his monologue as he saw a group of pretty girls enter the front entrance. "Still, I figure I'll do as the Romans do anyway."

He slid the red and black face mask over his visage, completing the half red, half black look of the outfit. The local tailor had done a fantastic job.

Ewan entered the party, and immediately felt the thrill of anonymity. It quickly failed however, when he saw that many others had worn capes and other pieces of clothing to hide their distinguishing features.

Ewan's auburn tail still stuck from the back of his dress pants like it always did. "Oh well," the bartender said to himself behind his mask. "Don't want to completely hide myself."

He made his way to the front counter and greeted the man behind the desk. "Hello, my friend, I have arrived for the festivities," he said, trademark grin hidden by the mask.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok then, enjoy the show *assassin*" Saying in a whispery sarcastic tone as greg went past towards the party.

Waiting till he was a distance away the rabbit licks his finger shaking it abit in the air. "gah no gear me arse, edges of the greeting card were bloody sharp"

Blowing on his hand abit till noticing a masked gent at the counter introducing himself he quickly hid his hand.

"ah-hem, welcome sir could I get your name?"

-Xivk
Greg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"hm...thanks" Greg replied. He's now put his hood on and walk toward.

"I wonder who will be in the party, so far I know Aaron and goddess will be in." He thought to himself while he continued to walk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3