FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Which PBB character(s) would your fursona have sex with?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
Laughing Kinky.

Thank you Xebulon. At least I know I'll have one reader. *Gives the big teddy a squeeze*

I can't help but notice that more members seem interested in the other topic Symphony. I guess more are after Ace around here. Wink

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:

I can't help but notice that more members seem interested in the other topic Symphony. I guess more are after Ace around here. Wink [/color]

I don't think that's necessarily true, Mystic. My impression is that the majority of people responding to the first thread have also done so here. At least when looking at the responses to the questions posted, and not just at the number of replies.

My guess would be that more members have a long-time favourite among Vanessa's characters, than among the avatars of the forum. Though I am a little suprised at how many seemed more willing to discuss at length their choices in the other thread than in this one. But then again, I guess I did too.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I gave my reason. I treated both equally, I just don't see myself getting in bed with any of the female characters of Vanessa, not without another party being involved.

As for everyone having a thing for Mary. She's a sweet girl, but I'd get too frustrated trying to show her how to play the game with her either not knowing what to do, or so horny from only getting to play with herself that she has no patience to learn. Rolling Eyes

Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissSecretAgent wrote:
I think it started in the scene when Mary and Betty 'took care of him'
I think you mean Violet, not Mary. Wink

Mystic wrote:
As for everyone having a thing for Mary. She's a sweet girl, but I'd get too frustrated trying to show her how to play the game with her either not knowing what to do, or so horny from only getting to play with herself that she has no patience to learn. Rolling Eyes
Hmm. I hadn't thought of that. You have a point there.
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tadelesh wrote:
MissSecretAgent wrote:
I think it started in the scene when Mary and Betty 'took care of him'
I think you mean Violet, not Mary. Wink

Ups, sorry Razz
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Betty, for nothing funner than a little game of Erotic Cat and Mouse. Twisted Evil

I like the color scheme of Periwinkle and the quick session she had with the young Red makes me want to step in and go "Let me show you how its done kid," to Red. Wink

Also, for some estranged reason, I find the coach driver in the last panel on Comic 3, Page 9. Just something about her. *Shrugs*

Oh, and of coarse I'm happy to partake with Violet. Not to say she's not on my list, but as she'd always be a treat with how enthusiastic she is with sex and pleasing her partners, I almost can't even count her on the list, as its almost too natural to just go to town with her.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Oh, and of coarse I'm happy to partake with Violet. Not to say she's not on my list, but as she'd always be a treat with how enthusiastic she is with sex and pleasing her partners, I almost can't even count her on the list, as its almost too natural to just go to town with her.

Hopefully that first sketch will go up with the next update, so you'll get your first glimpse of yourself through Zone's eyes in the next couple days.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
LabrnMystic wrote:

Hopefully that first sketch will go up with the next update, so you'll get your first glimpse of yourself through Zone's eyes in the next couple days.

I can't wait
Sannomiya_Shiho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I have many choices I would like...

Being my preference, all female I'm afraid...

But I would love to be with Sakura, because that would be two lovely Japanese girls making love...and I could so picture that being done while cherry blossoms fall around us. *^^* Or in a hot spring...

Violet would be nice as well...

As always..for characters being played, Scorpia and Jess would be nice for a large cuddle and kiss fest Very Happy

Hope I did this right. :3

Shiho-chan.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
..My guess would be that more members have a long-time favourite among Vanessa's characters, than among the avatars of the forum. Though I am a little suprised at how many seemed more willing to discuss at length their choices in the other thread than in this one. But then again, I guess I did too.

Looking back at it Symphony, perhaps its because the avatars have members attached to them, who might ask "why me?" or "Why not me" for those feeling a bit envious.

I know I went through them like a check list, and had to give reasons to help whittle down to a few to choose from. With Vanessa's characters, there are a lot less males to choose from, making it an easier selection.

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't pick... if my roommates knew what I was up to, they'd rag on my ass till we could qualify for social security.

*weep*
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
I can't pick... if my roommates knew what I was up to, they'd rag on my ass till we could qualify for social security.

*weep*

Then Loucille it is! Laughing
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Chaosengine wrote:

*weep*

Then Loucille it is! Laughing

LOL, you sly bastard!!
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking of why I haven't picked Lily as someone Constance would like to have sex with. I personally really like her and the way she appeared in issue 6. But I think it might have to do with her being somewhere between the two female characters I mentioned. She's not as sweet and innocent as Mary, nor is she as mature and glamorous as Edelweiss. She's lovely, of course, but probably not someone I'd picture Constance with based on what I've seen of her so far.

The Mayflower Diaries
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention that she was alot younger in issue 6. Does Constance only like the young ladies?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was actually older in issue 6. We first saw her in a flashback, working as a maid while Edelweiss was still queeen of the Deligth Castle. Wink

It's just that she falls into a category I don't find optimal with Constance. She's not a mature woman, so a scene with her wouldn't be of two milfs. Razz
Nor is she young or inexperienced enough to be a scene of an older woman teaching a younger woman about sex with a woman or sex in general.

That's just based in what we've seen so far. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her or someone like her, in a story or roleplaying setting for example, where personality and chemistry can affect quite a lot of these things.

The Mayflower Diaries
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Daphne would be the prime target if Constance was looking for a woman well experienced in the art of sex.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
I think Daphne would be the prime target if Constance was looking for a woman well experienced in the art of sex.

I know I would. Wink
Roy_G_Biv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd as it may seem, considering she has only appeared in one panel, I'd like to see Roy hook up with Pollyanna. Birds of a feather flock together, I guess. Laughing
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy_G_Biv wrote:
Odd as it may seem, considering she has only appeared in one panel, I'd like to see Roy hook up with Pollyanna. Birds of a feather flock together, I guess. Laughing

That's not odd at all. I'd like to learn more about Pollyanna, though I'm not sure whether I could imagine Constance with an avian character. It's because of the beak. It might be a little too hard or sharp when in contact with certain sensitive areas. Wink

The Mayflower Diaries
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe James would no doubt be willing to take a crack at Mary because she is beautiful but also because he would have a lot of fun getting around her father and Wilson and now with red back in the picture he wouldn't be able to resist such a chase with that much potential for him to end up with a price or worse on his head. though i couldn't ask for such a wish to come true as mary is too important to the story.

my other choice would be sakura as a fellow fighter James would be able to have a lot of fun with her and even get in some sparring.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel so lonely !!

Anyone wanna be with me? Crying or Very sad
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry you'll find someone mate *pats him on the back*

and when you do you may need this *hands him copy of karma sutra* don't worry you will understand when the time comes, just make sure you stretch properly before you get to page 7 or you may end up pulling your muscle Wink
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armadillon wrote:
I feel so lonely !!

Eeeeh... I don't think you want to choose me.... hee hee

XD
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well when my time comes for the wonderful vanessa to make my fursona.
( hope i dont sound rude there since i still have 5 months to wait.

i would love to have a scene with dalila champagne or the lovely and sexy sara but woudnt say no to dalila's sister either as all three are lovely in there own way.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/

Last edited by dragonfly on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armadillon wrote:
I feel so lonely !!

You need to be fresh in the minds of others to get picked sweetness. Plus, isn't this the one where you're suppose to pick one of Vanessa's characters? You're not one of her characters. *Gives the armadillo a gentle hug to cheer him up.*
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm..that is a tough choice to make because I love the detail that Vanessa gives all of her characters. But to boil it down I think I would have to choose Polyanna. As I was browsing through some of the comics I noticed her and thought she was rather attractive. If I'm around long enough to get a fursona and have it cameod into a future issue of the comic I would definitely love to see him having sex with her.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot Champlange wrote:
Hmm..that is a tough choice to make because I love the detail that Vanessa gives all of her characters. But to boil it down I think I would have to choose Polyanna. As I was browsing through some of the comics I noticed her and thought she was rather attractive. If I'm around long enough to get a fursona and have it cameod into a future issue of the comic I would definitely love to see him having sex with her.

Is your character an avian? I haven't read your description yet.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha..I recall when we used to see who was paired with who. Everyone had someone it seemed. ^_^
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Ha ha..I recall when we used to see who was paired with who. Everyone had someone it seemed. ^_^

That was something I was curious about when starting this thread. I wanted to see if a lot of pairs could be made, or if many seemed to like the same characters.

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3