FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Pick another avatar to have sex with your fursona
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Pick another avatar to have sex with your fursona Reply with quote

Okay, let's see how much interest there is in this. This is inspired by a couple of comments in another thread.

Pick both a male and a female avatar to have sex with your fursona. I'm not talking about a threesome scene, but just for two separate encounters. I'm just curious to see how many will actually pick a member of both genders.

It could really be for any reasons. It could be based purely on appearance. Sort of if you were to see the scene in the comic. Or it could be because of the things people have posted here about their fursonas. Perhaps your choice is based in what you think your fursona might like. It could be whatever you want it to be. Just as long as you give a decent explanation for your choices, then I'm happy with it.

I know I said one of each gender, but if you're nice enough to give some good explanations for your choices, I really won't mind however many different royal avatars you'd like your fursona to have sex with.

And I do hope to see someone pick both male and female avatars.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I should pick a woman I would pick Jessica. That woman must know a trick or two in bed. Twisted Evil Otherwise Lidia.
About a man... Hmmm.... maybe Thomas Aaron... I love a guy in uniform. Or maybe Johnny? Or Foxonian... or....
ARGHHHH..... I CAN'T Choose between the men. There are too many.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avatars who I will gonna choose.

Female; Caroline, Mystic, Kommy, Jessica, Karin, Scorpia and Lidia.

Male; Crimson, Tsavo, Michael Meriwether, Grantros, Drake and Johnny.

It will take time to post them. All so I will do every week at least 2 storys, 1 with a female and 1 with a male.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk, I don't think that you should post stories featuring other people's fursonas without their permission. Some might not be okay with it.

But you're very welcome to give an explanation of the choices you have made. Just so the rest of us can see just what it is that makes those avatars so attractive to you or your fursona. Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, I'm not comfortable with making outright choices.. it's gotta be a mutual thing for me.

I know, that's a cop-out. Wink
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, guys and girls, brace yourselves for a very lengthy post.Laughing

To actually pick just one of each gender is a very difficult process for me. On the one hand, there are so many beautiful and lovely females, it's hard to narrow it down to one that I would choose over the others. On the other hand, I'm completely straight, and so is Tadelesh, so picking a male is hard - I have to try and look at it from a different angle.

Firstly, the females. Now, to easily reduce the number of females to choose from, I will just simply use the fact that Tadelesh, while liking all species, does tend to have a preference for felines. So, if we are only selecting Royal members who have had their characters drawn, that only leaves me with Mystic and Chessy to choose between. So how do I decide between those two delectable dishes? Chessy is the one who introduced me to this site; she's cute, cuddly, adorable, and I love the frilly outfit she wears. However, after a short while in the forums, Mystic really caught my eye, in both her image and in her writing; she is glamorous, classy, teasing, and downright gorgeous. I could go on complimenting them both, but I'll stop there. Laughing

When trying to decide between these two felines, it partially boils down to the two fighting parts of my mind already - do I prefer younger, more innocent or older, more mature and more experienced women? I don't know which side will win there, it's an ongoing battle, so I can't use that argument to choose which of them I'd prefer.

So, how do I decide? I have looked at the two of them, thought back to how they both act/have acted in the forums, considered their personalities, etc. and, in conclusion, I would choose Mystic. Why? She covers more of the factors that I, and therefore Tadelesh, look for in a woman. In fact, she's pretty purrfect (pun most definitely intended). To be perfectly honest, I think I'd already decided on Mystic before I went through this selection process.Embarassed

Now, to the males. Where do I even start? Do I look at them all as if they're female and see it from that point of view? Do I try to think who Tadelesh and I would choose if we were gay? Do I try to think who Tadelesh would go for if he was a she? I have no idea.

Ok, to make things easier, I'm just gonna say to hell with it and do what I did with the women - felines only (though, looking at Doc Horton, I am reminded from somewhere that horns/antlers make good handlebars for a ride:lol:). That still leaves me with quite a few: Avery, James, Dante, Labrn, Michael (Tursi), Namathet, Lord Nelson, Tsavo and Sha'Kaar.

So how do I narrow it down further? I'm in a quandary.

Ok, I think I can bring the numbers down by appearances. I won't elaborate on that.Razz I'm left with Avery, James, Labrn and Sha'Kaar.

I can't really take personality into account, as I don't want to choose Labrn purely because he's the only active forum user of the four.

Ok, let's go with clothing. I love Sha'Kaar's outfit, and Labrn's is very smart. My interest is not particularly piqued by Avery's or James's. So now it's between Labrn and Sha'Kaar. A white house cat and a purple panther (he is a panther, isn't he?). Hmm.

This is a tough choice now. There are pros and cons for each of them. I just need a clincher. Ah, thinking back, I think I have it. I remember Labrn saying he would only give, not receive; Tadelesh would prefer to give than receive. TheSo there we have it, it's Sha'Kaar!Laughing

So, in conclusion, the avatars I would choose are Mystic and Sha'Kaar.

P.S. If I could pick myself for the male, I would. Does that make me narcissistic?Laughing

Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i had to pick an avatar for my character it would definitly be constance, and no im not sucking up Rolling Eyes its just that, since there are no other equine-type characters here, she is the most unique and therefore more interesting(for me anyways)

and as far as the men go, im not gay.

(sorry, tadelesh's post kinda blows mine out of the water)

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might not be the best one to judge something like that, but I don't think that you're sucking up, Marx. Smile

About which avatars to choose from, I actually started out by saying it should be one of the Royal members avatars, because I didn't really give much thought to it, and because I thought it might be nice to have a visual reference when picking someone for something like this. But I don't want to exclude all the members who haven't recieved an avatar from Vanessa yet, and there really is no reason either why people can't choose from all the avatars they want.

and now I really should get back to considering my own picks. I might have to look through a couple of fursona threads again.

The Mayflower Diaries
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to make it based on only Royal avatars so that I had fewer to choose from. Laughing
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was only the members with drawn characters.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting topic. Right from the start I have to say that 3 female characters jump out at me. I can't include Sara because she isn't technically a member here. The other two would have to be Miss Scorpia or Constance Mayflower.

I like Miss Scorpia because of her fun personality. Also being a beautiful blue vixen really does it for me.

I like Constance because she is a tall lady. Her gorgeous looks aside, I like tall women.

Between the two I'd have to pick Miss Scorpia. I just love her outgoing attitude. Could make for an interesting night.

As far as men go, I couldn't really choose. If I forced myself to pick someone it could get really awkward the next time we saw each other in the locker room. *shudders* Laughing
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've been thinking about this some more. I'd like to say that I'm basing this purely on what people have posted about their fursonas in a couple of threads. Primarily their fursona threads, but I also consider the things people have said about their fursona's sexual preferences. And in some cases it's primarily based on the way Vanessa has drawn the avatars.
I'd also like to say that say that this is about what Constance likes. It's not meant to be a reflection of which avatars/fursonas I personally like.

Anyway, I'd liek to start off with the females, as I have a better idea of who to pick among them.

1) Jillian is a possibility. I don't really know much about Littlefox's fursona. I have a slight impression from some of her posts, and I like what I've read, but I can't properly judge her fursona's personality. But from a visual point, she would look great with Constance. She's so small and her fur is so light, which would contrast nicely with Constance's height, build and darker fur. I can really picture some amazing pictures of these two having sex.

2) Caroline too. She has much of the same build as Jillian, which I like. I have a better idea of her personality, though Caroline has hinted at some sexual preferences that I think might not be something for Constance.

3) Lidia is on the list as well. Because for some reason I can imagine her being the most shy in bed with another woman, which Constance would simply find adorable.

I have seen nothing that would indicate that any of the three fursonas mentioned above are into women at all. So these are just my picks if assuming that they are.

4) Camarilla could be nice as well. I've picked her because, deaspite Constance preferring younger and less experienced partners, she also lieks to spend time with and have sex with other mature women. Again I'm not really sure of her sexual preferences. Anything too rough or dominatrix-like won't work well with Constance. At least she's into other women.

That was the easy part actually. Now for the males.

Constance has a real weak spot for shy virgins. So I've been looking around at a couple of fursonas, and I really think that Vergil could be a great choice for her. I'm basing this on what he has written here:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=72317&highlight=#72317 and here:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74357&highlight=#74357
Constance also prefers men who aren't too big or heavily muscled.

I'm not really sure at the moment who among the rest of the fursonas might fit this description as well. Are there any other virgins? Tongue

Visiually I've been thinking that Labrn would be a good match for Constance. He doesn't look too big, and his white fur would look good on a nice cholocaty brown. Wink
He has said though, that his fursona is actually a bit of a giant, which kind of ruins the picture of them together. Neutral

I think that's about it for now. I'd like to take soem time to think about this some more, and to look at more fursonas. I know that I must be missing someone.

The Mayflower Diaries
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"disguises self as a drawn character"

Dont mind me, just walking through. "whistle"

Thread poses a hard choice though...

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right then, you might as well chalk this up as another one of the long, rant-based posts.

Now my 6 months is still a bit away, 4 months to be exact, so one must look at the content of my fursona's character into question.

As a virgin, Runai has no experience, and although straight, I guess I would have to choose a male so that I can keep an open mind and not be labeled as some kind of homophobic, but I digress.

Runai is a 22 obsidian colored vulpine, and because of his inexperience, it would probably be best considered that he would be paired with somebody who is more experienced, probably older and/or around his age group. As such, I have narrowed the search of that category to somebody that would have even remotely similar interests, regardless of species.

Given that information, I have narrowed my search between two different individuals:

Jillian "Jinx" Sullivan is the town' mechanic, and as such, would have constant contact with Runai since his blade is always in a state of disrepair and turns to her for assistance. The reason I say this is because as stated in my fursona page, his blade is mostly held together using special ores especially configured for his personal use, and given Jillian's abilities, is the only one he could turn to, and, so they, in retrospect, may have some sort of relationship with.

Dr. Cammarilla "Kommy" Fuchs is a biochemist, a useful role as a doctor I assume, and could study often at the town's library, where Runai often studies for the cooler seasons. Being an individual always willing to learn about the aspects of the body through medical research, it could also pave the way for either of them to gain a personal trust in one another, even if it was always platonic in nature.

Alright then, that takes care of the female interests, and you know which characters may suit my own theoretically. So now that I have mentioned them, I guess its time to discuss the male side.

Now I have mentioned already that although I prefer females, I'll keep myself open to the possiblility that my fursona may be used in certain situations with a male.

Okay, I guess if I was to look for a male partner, it would probably be somewhat the same age as Runai, and probably in the same profession or served in due part of his profession.

As such, Conner McGee comes into mind, a town mercenary which comes as a much crueler role compared to a hired bodyguard. So I guess it would not be such a bad thing if they had somewhat of a kinship due to the relationship they shared performing their duties.

Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not much for long posts so I'm just going to get straight to the point. This is of course assuming that they would even agree to have a sexual relationship with me to being with.

As stated in the other thread when It comes to females it would be miss Caroline.

As for males... kind of a tuff choice since I've never even thought about it. I guess it would have to be Ashton. He's got nice eyes and he plays some good music and he's handsome.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(taken back, mistaken post)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
avatars who I will gonna choose.

Female; Caroline, Mystic, Kommy, Jessica, Karin, Scorpia and Lidia.

Male; Crimson, Tsavo, Michael Meriwether, Grantros, Drake and Johnny.

It will take time to post them. All so I will do every week at least 2 storys, 1 with a female and 1 with a male.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx8SnJlGhpc

You hold my hand and I'll slug you!
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

That was the easy part actually. Now for the males.

Constance has a real weak spot for shy virgins. So I've been looking around at a couple of fursonas, and I really think that Vergil could be a great choice for her. I'm basing this on what he has written here:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=72317&highlight=#72317 and here:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74357&highlight=#74357
Constance also prefers men who aren't too big or heavily muscled.

I'm not really sure at the moment who among the rest of the fursonas might fit this description as well. Are there any other virgins? Tongue

Myself for certain, and i think Ashton
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ill go into detail myself as well.

For the females, one considers at first the premise of the situation itself. For straight sex, or a date followed by sex. I need to consider aesthetics as well as demonstrated personality. For looks, I do prefer a darker coloured, but happy and bright looking girl. The ones that come to mind are Dr. Fuchs, Constance, and Lidia. For personality, I have stated confident and fun who love the act itself really entice Ewan. Incorporating these factors, I think Ewan would have the most fun with Constance. Her confident and strong methods (from what I read) would attract Ewan who, when not leading, likes to be pushed encouragingly and passionately towards the goal.

Unfortunately, for the men, I can't really see what Ewan would find specifically attractive as he is not interested in the lads. I think if it were to come down to roughly the same concepts as before, I imagine that Labrn would be the best match.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting that you should mention Constance, Wallstreet, because Ewan is one of the fursonas I'm planning to read up on to get a better impression of. Ernest is another one.

Constance likes men who aren't too tall or too big. And if they have a bit of innocent boyish charm, then so much the better.

The Mayflower Diaries
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corran wrote:
I like tall women.

Scorpia is a tall woman too. She's taller then the other girls, except miss Mayflower.
http://www.harmlesslion.com/~scorpia/gallery/album01/The_ladies_with_the_magic_fingers
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Ernest is another one.

Constance likes men who aren't too tall or too big. And if they have a bit of innocent boyish charm, then so much the better.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Scorpia wrote:
Corran wrote:
I like tall women.

Scorpia is a tall woman too. She's taller then the other girls, except miss Mayflower.
http://www.harmlesslion.com/~scorpia/gallery/album01/The_ladies_with_the_magic_fingers

Forgive me. I didn't mean to make you sound short. I was just commenting on how miss Mayflower seems to be taller than even a few of the men as well.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*makes a sobbing face* No one wants to sleep with me

Bi-Ancha: of course, you told them they would die if they do

*thinks* oh yes of course *skrathes head* nevermind!!!
*stil thinks* sniffffffffffuuuuu

Though If I had to choose a woman it would be Lidia_Apricot and that's all XD and yet i only would cuddle her nothing more XD
A man: JohnnyPsycho, and i'd like to hug Ashton Gray, (3~ he's so sweet... and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
LabrnMystic *winks*
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I could isolate this down to a single person, but i've got it narrowed down to a few.

Female

Either Kommy, or Symphony.

No offense to the other ladies, who are most definitely attractive, but Kommy and Symphony both have that air that hints at danger about them, and gives them the extra draw to pull a guy like me in.

As for the males......

Unfortunately I can't extend the same compliment to the guys as i did the women. Some of the males in the four aces suite just seem to turn a body away. now for the choices

Conner and Johnny.

Both of them have a kind of rogueish appeal that gives them that same kind of draw that Kommy and Symphony have, though Conner's i remarkbly more subtel than Johnny's.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shows cobra fangs* XDDD!!!!!
jussssssst kiddin
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goddess-ofthe-night wrote:
Though If I had to choose a woman it would be Lidia_Apricot and that's all XD and yet i only would cuddle her nothing more XD

Awwww, I would cuddle and nothing more with you, too. ^w^ *hug*

Now, I had thought of this and I don't really mind of my character having sex with the same gender.

If I have to choose, it will be Ms. Scorpia, Lady Mystic (I like when she tease the men here. Razz), and Ms. Constance (I see her as the dominance Wink)

Now, For the men here:

Crimson: *pull him by the collar till their are nose to nose.* Next time, I'm top. Twisted Evil

Johnny: Because I want Lidia to wear his Hat. Razz I like his personality and it will be fun to have him around. :3

Corran: After the little performance with a certain Blue Vixen Wink I would want him to put out my fire (I know, I know, lame dry)

And, Mr. Labrn. :3

Ok, I'm was thinking of Brandon (Don't tell Ms. Dalila. Razz), but I mostly see Lidia and him doing some flower gardening and go look at the mountain scenery. ^w^

Mr. Gray, of course, is out of the question. :3 He very a respectable Gray Wolf and it will be nice to have a violin lesson from him. :3
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
Not sure I could isolate this down to a single person, but i've got it narrowed down to a few.

Female

No offense to the other ladies, who are most definitely attractive, but Kommy and Symphony both have that air that hints at danger about them, and gives them the extra draw to pull a guy like me in.

Ahem.

--

For me...Erg, this is difficult.

I think that for women, I'd have eithor Sahtori (just to cuddle, she's got a big, floofy tail ^^), Symphony, Miss Scorpia, or Mystik.

Symphony, because I'm super short, and I like tall people, same with Scorpia, but also because she's very pretty.
For Miss Scorpia, it also might have to do with the fact she's blue. ^^

Mystik is just an interesting individual. She's all-out, seductive, and in her own, weird way, she's kind and caring.

for teh boys.

this is majorly difficult.

Hm.

I think I'd have...No, not him...ERG! Tursi, mostly because he's already my mattress, and um...Not him, I don't want to sortof compliment him in ANY way...

urg. Xebby, for the monocle. Them's my choices. ^^

EDIT: Turns out a bunch of stuff got deleted. Oops. ^^

Last edited by Cassandre on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:

Female

Ahem.

I was sticking to four aces. I don't have time to sit down and read everyone's profile unfortunately Confused
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:

Female

Ahem.

He said "an air that hints at danger about them", dear, not "a constant threat of bodily harm about them". There's a subtle difference.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10