FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Flashback: Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Flashback: Discussion Reply with quote

Working on Jerin's story. Figured I'd make this thread first so i can talk to people about what they think, and plan out the story. Speaking of which I need to talk to Cassandre, Shadow_Twisted, and Kommy about something on the main plot line.

The story is here http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7757

Last edited by Jerin Nekros on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you just gotta get the right type of distraction to get them over here. *Holds up a sign that says "Booze and Hookers"*
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no booze or hookers.. Sad False advertising! Evil or Very Mad

I would give you some feedback, Jerin, but unfortunately I don't read anyone's stories at the moment - too busy.

Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah and actually while this is futher up here. Cna i ask people in general who's fursonas i have permission to use?
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
yeah and actually while this is futher up here. Cna i ask people in general who's fursonas i have permission to use?

you're more then welcome to use mine.

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Where's it set? It might be that Tadelesh was never anywhere near there, so even suggesting to use him would be silly.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the main story line is in bonbon about a month after his arrival. The flashbacks vary from Northwest America to Australia.
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, perhaps in BonBon. Tadelesh has never visited America or Australia.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would you need our characters for? Just appearences, interactions, or are you thinking naughty thoughts? Razz
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
What would you need our characters for? Just appearences, interactions, or are you thinking naughty thoughts? Razz

appearences if you'd like, interaction, if i can get it to make sense in the story. As for naughty thoughts, if i'm allowed, i've got two in mind for that, but getting it to work with the story line might prove tricky.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll partake in the flashback, but I'd like to be carrying a potted plant that, as each flashback gets closer and closer to the present day, the plant I'm carrying slowly grows to a full out tree in the present time. Laughing
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
I'll partake in the flashback, but I'd like to be carrying a potted plant that, as each flashback gets closer and closer to the present day, the plant I'm carrying slowly grows to a full out tree in the present time. Laughing

time fram for when you were in australia or San Fran?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shrugs* Lets go with Australia. You know, I was actually born there. ^_^
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok any time in particular? those are going to be happening about in the past 4 years about
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ewan is it okay if i use the Golden glass? and if i can what time does it open in the morning?
Cassandre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have my permission to use CLR for anything, just seeing, interaction, or naughty bits. Remember though, that she has just escapedan insane asylum and is searching for hre estranged husband. speaking of which, I must edit my background.

What is it that you need to speak with me about? oh, and by the wya, if we interact, make it because you have information, and if we interact naughtily, I like to dominate. But, I can be submissive. And I'm super insane right then.

Just to let you know.

What is it you wanted to speak about?
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll keep that in mind whe i need to get the lime build-up off my shower wall. whistling

Anyway, idea i was thinking about. namely some "out of town" talent being hired to deal with Samuel and CLR. talen being some "old friends" of jerin as it were
Cassandre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmkay, I understood virtually nothing in that statement.

And I see you've adopted the way I call her CLR.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a pun, Cassandre... your initials (Cassandre La Rue) are also the brand name of a farily well-known cleaning solution here in the states... Calcium, Lime, and Rust remover, thus the name CLR

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Cassandre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit. From now on I'm callling her ClR
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Razz ok to clarify what i said, i'm thinking some bushwhackers from australia with a grudge against Jerin got hired to take out CLR and Samuel.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. Okay. They could be friends of victims, or maybe friends of contacts that had to be killed. Once they knew too much, they wer killed.

Or, they could be relations to Pierre. Nasty, rotton, fucking, ass-hole...
Hehe, sometimes I can hate my characters sooo much I want to kill them. Which is good becuase he ends up with his blood staining the walls of his new home red. His intestines are wreathed on the door, and his penis- You don't want to know I assume.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah one of them is the brother to a guy Jerin killed, I could work out the other two as having lost relatives who were traveling.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok finally getting to where i'm working on this again. should be posting another entry in a week or two depending. I've reworked the plot a little, in part due to some people disappearing, and partly because my initial idea didn't quite blend into the town right. Still looking for permissions, though i need to talk a few people about certain plot points, namely Kommy, Constance, Caroline, Samuel, and Jess. No particular rush since i shouldn't be getting to anything involving you for a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1