FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Does your fursona have a mate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Don't be scarred Xebulon. I will give you so much stimulation that you will beg me to let you shoot.

BLOWS A HAND KISS.

Henk, while your persistance could be considered flattering, let me clear up something for you. I will put this as plainly as I can.

*clears his throat*

The only act even remotely sexual I would consent to with another man would be mouth to mouth resussitation. Even then, only as a last resort if there isn't a bellows handy. Or a folding fan. Or anything. Any attempt to do anything else to me will result in pain for the attempter. And I don't mean leather, zippers and whips. I'm talking about barbed wire, hydrogenperoxide and fire ants.

To put it simply, no thank you no thank you no thank you.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked ouch Xebulon dude you paint a very painful picture. Remind me never to piss you off.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tursi wrote:
The Captain is single, of course, his travels make it hard to spend enough time anywhere to meet a someone special... that makes BonBon a favourite place to visit for him, since at least the ladies there pretend to remember him (and some probably do. Wink )

He's not a "one-in-every-port" sort but enjoys the ladies' company.

What about Margaret? That could have just been a possible fling, but don't I recall you having something for large bushy tails like hers? *Nudges the ol' lion playfully.*

As for little ol me? *To help emphasize the humor of "little" makes sure to lean in just the right way to show off her "assets" that are far from little.* That depends. Looking more seriously into the issue, and to the shock and horror for you all. I'd say the closest thing to a mate for me would be either to go the way of Pharoahs and "keep it in the family" *Cracks a laugh as she gives a flirtsy eye to Labrn in a joking manner* otherwise I'd find a man to help finance my career, so Lord Nelson, Ronald, or Mr. Blue, as they're the same species and wealthy to help me with my jewelry shop.

As far as sexual partners, *Gives a "wise guy" chuckle as she puts on a visor and prepares her flow chart presentation.* Lets see, there are many factors and it also depends on how many partners at a time we're having here..*Continues to explain with sexual jargin and pointing to the charts, where nearly every character is mentioned*

Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
As far as sexual partners, *Gives a "wise guy" chuckle as she puts on a visor and prepares her flow chart presentation.* Lets see, there are many factors and it also depends on how many partners at a time we're having here..*Continues to explain with sexual jargin and pointing to the charts, where nearly every character is mentioned*
So, basically, given the right situation, nearly everyone has a chance? Laughing
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Tursi wrote:

[color=indigo]What about Margaret? That could have just been a possible fling, but don't I recall you having something for large bushy tails like hers? *Nudges the ol' lion playfully.*

Mmm... oooh yes. Smile She's absolutely a favourite, and if I went to post in that 'which PBB character' thread, I'd have to mention he's already had her, and it was absolutely wonderful.

But, as she's a working lady, and he's a travelling man, he does have to make the assumption that it's probably more business than pleasure on her end, although he'd absolutely take it further if he thought it was even remotely proper to try (which he doesn't).

Those bushy tails make it rather hard to watch Jessica, for that matter (in the best way of all, of course!)

Not that a tail's a prerequisite, of course. They're just nice to look at. Wink In truth the personality of the lady matters more than her looks. But since every lady here is a looker, that helps! Wink
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tursi wrote:
In truth the personality of the lady matters more than her looks. But since every lady here is a looker, that helps! Wink
I don't think I could put it any better myself. It's as if you're speaking for me! Laughing
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not as of yet. COurse he hasn't exactly been settled long enough anywhere to really find one. even in Australia he was moving around too much.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
..((Still... if you're all blushing and flustered now, I fear Caroline would be waaaaaaaaaay too much for you. If she's anything like me, which she kinda is, well... I have... entertaining tastes, shall we say.))

*Is eating a big handful of popcorn* Entertaining you say? I'm all ears. *Stands up to show the cornstalk costume he's wearing* Laughing Sorry, a bit too corny a joke? Razz

Hmm, I'll go and answer in the respective threads, but interesting stuff.
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and Labrn wins the prize for most puns in one go!Rolling Eyes Laughing
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
Tursi wrote:
The Captain is single, of course, his travels make it hard to spend enough time anywhere to meet a someone special... that makes BonBon a favourite place to visit for him, since at least the ladies there pretend to remember him (and some probably do. Wink )

What about Margaret? That could have just been a possible fling, but don't I recall you having something for large bushy tails like hers? *Nudges the ol' lion playfully.*

As for little ol me? *To help emphasize the humor of "little" makes sure to lean in just the right way to show off her "assets" that are far from little.* That depends. Looking more seriously into the issue, and to the shock and horror for you all. I'd say the closest thing to a mate for me would be either to go the way of Pharoahs and "keep it in the family" *Cracks a laugh as she gives a flirtsy eye to Labrn in a joking manner* otherwise I'd find a man to help finance my career, so Lord Nelson, Ronald, or Mr. Blue, as they're the same species and wealthy to help me with my jewelry shop.

Imageins Mystic marrying Mr. Blue and becomeing Mary's step mother. "At least Mary might have some more freedom."
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Single, but looking. I am no hausfrau, however.

I could really use a house husband... Laughing
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Single, but looking. I am no hausfrau, however.

I could really use a house husband... Laughing

Someone to cook while your in the lab, keep the place neat and clean for company. . put out the occasional chemical fire while you frantically balance the base and acid solution that'll return your eye site... Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*climbs to the rooftops to escape the incoming stampede of eager volunteers*
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
*climbs to the rooftops to escape the incoming stampede of eager volunteers*

looks down ... yeah it's safe up here o-o
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*climbs up to the rooftop with the other two and looks down.*

Sheesh! I think I saw a male duck tripped and was trample over. *cringe at the sight* Ouch. >w<
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
*climbs up to the rooftop with the other two and looks down.*

Sheesh! I think I saw a male duck tripped and was trample over. *cringe at the sight* Ouch. >w<

yup, and another one too, oh look a rooster, oh no... rooster gone now...
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-notices the trio on the rooftops and climbs up to join them- As much as I would enjoy Kommy's company, I am no house husband, that's for sure. Laughing
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good to hear. You won't have to end up being rolled over by a Giant Panda like those poor saps-I mean...gentlefurs down there. *watches ten furs was rolled over by a Giant, rolling, Panda.*

*shake her head in disappointment* Hmmm-Hmmm...Sucks to be them.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Walks around the corner and sees the four up on the roof. Some flowers in his hands.* Huh I wander what they're doing up th... *sees the crowd of furs heading towards him* HOLY CRAP... *ten minutes later he joins the other on the roof, his cloths slightly torn and his coat missing, still holding onto the flowers.* I don't want to know what that was about. *Blushes and gives goddess the flowers* Um not the way I wanted to give you these and maybe not the right time for them but here you go My Lady.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh, could we please either get this back on topic or just let the thread rest? I'm really not into all this off-topic chatting, and seeing my threads get derailed is frustrating to me, and makes me less interested in starting new threads.

I hope that people can accept that.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand completely, Symphony and I respect and accept your statement and wishes.

But if you think about it, some us here had already stated their post about this topic and when some of us does not really have nothing much to say, they go post something almost related to the topic, but with a little of his/her imagination.

I apologies If I'm sounding mean (I usually get that a lot) but if you want to get back on topic, you or someone else wants to post related to the main topic could just post away and some of us would stop and get back on the main subject.

Really and truly, If my post offended you, please tell me and I'll back off, OK?
TheBashfulFeline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to stay ontopic with an addition for my sort of known fursona, hes still very shy, and he keeps to himself in his manor or when he will visit to Bon Bon. Sadly he does want to meet new people but he, like me is quite bashful and shy. £#: Sorta NEWS, I'm nearly done with him.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernest have a mate? He's lucky to have friends, lol!

Tis a beautiful idea, but I'm a wet blanket and can't give in completely to fantasy. Gotta be some gritty truth in there somewhere to keep me satisfied.

That's pessimist talk for "no". Rolling Eyes
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:
*Walks around the corner and sees the four up on the roof. Some flowers in his hands.* Huh I wander what they're doing up th... *sees the crowd of furs heading towards him* HOLY CRAP... *ten minutes later he joins the other on the roof, his cloths slightly torn and his coat missing, still holding onto the flowers.* I don't want to know what that was about. *Blushes and gives goddess the flowers* Um not the way I wanted to give you these and maybe not the right time for them but here you go My Lady.

I'll be on topic in just a bit Symphony...

*huggles Aaron and starts to take care of his wounds* you poor sweetheart of mine *cuddles*

To get back on topic,
I already said my opinion I think like... 3 times probably, but yeah :/

As i said (again) my characters husband is dead. And GotN is very scared to look for a different mate, since she's kind of 'doesn't want to let go'
problem also is, GotN has eternal life ^^;;;;
unlike biancha, ever male she sees is her mate, as long he's build good down there ...

so again I stated my opinion Symphony
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
...The only act even remotely sexual I would consent to with another man would be mouth to mouth resussitation. Even then, only as a last resort if there isn't a bellows handy. Or a folding fan. Or anything...

Holy Beans George Washington. How did I miss that one by Xebulon? Laughing XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3