FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Does your fursona have a mate?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: Does your fursona have a mate? Reply with quote

As the title says, this is something I've been thinking of today. Is your fursona in a relationship or is there a character you'd consider his/her mate? It could be a character you've come up with yourself. Perhaps it's someone else's character you've roleplayed with. It could even be from a cameo in the comic. Or really from just about anywhere.

I'm just curious to find out if the fursonas in this place are predominantly single, or if there are some that aren't, what their mate is like.

For me, Constance is single. I can't really see her ever getting married, but I might let her get involved in a couple of relationships in the story I'm writing. I don't know if I just don't like the idea of her settling down, as I'm very interested in her erotic encounters, and don't want to limit myself too much, or turn her into an unfaithful wife.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CLR is just kind of waiting for the right person to come along. In an RP, she's in a relationship with Samuel Dunn, you know, Shadow_Twisted''s character. I don't really expect her to actually settle down though, maybe one of my other fursona's would, however, settle. But they're not here, so, I guess it doesn't matter. About them at least. As for Haley's fursona(s), you'll have to ask her if she ever comes here. I'm waiting for her reply still.
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, James is rather lonely. Even in the RP's he doesn't really have his eye on anyone. I could see him eventually getting married, but not for a long while. I think hes just enjoying the pleasures of Bon Bon for the time being.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorpia was married before she became Scorpia Fortune. (Her husband is dead, thank god.)
She doesn't really have a true boyfriend now and the men in her life must be prepared to share her with other men.
If the right guy came along she might consider to be his alone. Especially if they would want to have children.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corran hasn't found the right woman yet. He isn't in any great hurry to settle down but he is always looking Curious
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amethyst has no partner and I have a hard time picturing her settled down, just like you said about Constance, Symphony. She enjoys flirting and being free way too much. And she is easily jealous as well, so I don't think a long-lasting relationship is really her cup of tea.
Ketsudan
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of right now, Jonathan is single. That's not to say that, back in the states, he didn't have a relationship, or two. But unfortunately, not all relationships are meant to last.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<--single due to wierdness. ^_^

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GotN loves her deseased husband a lot...
*sniffs softly*

And yeah she considers Labrn a hunky but yeah Labrn likes many ladies and GotN is a one man only ^^;;

GotN's mate's name is Rhine
Tsavo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None. And not looking either. Tsavo is happy spending most of his time working and the rest of his time in solitude.
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow is also single due to his lifestyle and characteristics, aka a loner/drifter. Not to say that he enjoys being alone all of the time in fact in a story I'm currently writing he has conflicting feelings between a vixen and his work.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny is a swinging bachelor, but he's gotten close to being in a committed relationship at least a couple times in the past... not including the time an angry farmer tried to force Johnny, at gunpoint, to marry his daughter for "stealing her virtue" (though, had she had any virtue to begin with, she wouldn't have tried to seduce a roaming outlaw who was trying to hide out in her father's barn).

I've been writing a bit about Johnny and Daisy's relationship in my (long delayed) fanfic, but as Daisy is Vanessa's character and not mine, I wouldn't presume to throw the two of them in a more committed romantic relationship. For now they're just trying to stay good friends, but the sexual tension between them is palpable whenever they're around each other.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan is single, Thou he was once nearly engaged once (ther is a funny story with that one.) Also he is thinking about asking Scorpia out on a date.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of Lidia has a small crush on Crimson. Most of a time she treat him like any of her male friend, but when she has some time out from her work, she hangs out with Crimson the most.

So, She's single and not really seeing anyone in BonBon.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My character has a girlfriend who is another character of mine. For a while I've curious at the idea of seeing her in the comic.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
...I've been writing a bit about Johnny and Daisy's relationship in my (long delayed) fanfic, but as Daisy is Vanessa's character and not mine, I wouldn't presume to throw the two of them in a more committed romantic relationship. For now they're just trying to stay good friends, but the sexual tension between them is palpable whenever they're around each other.

Riiight, like Johnny ain't gonna hit that. ;P Though, there was a time when we speculated you and Kommy would go good together.

goddess-ofthe-night wrote:
...And yeah she considers Labrn a hunky but yeah Labrn likes many ladies and GotN is a one man only ^^;; ...

Well thank you my dear. You're quite the lovely little thing yourself. *Gives Karine some snuggle lovins* But I'm afraid until Mystic is settled down that I can't settle down.

Not to mention, the reason Labrn doesn't have a mate was how he was raised up in their kingdom. As one who once catered to the whims of all the available women, he doesn't believe in seeing someone single be on their own if he can help it. That's why Labrn is very playful and seems have an arm around just about every gal here. ^^;

More explanation later, as I'm finishing up my shift here at work.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

goddess-ofthe-night wrote:
...And yeah she considers Labrn a hunky but yeah Labrn likes many ladies and GotN is a one man only ^^;; ...

Well thank you my dear. You're quite the lovely little thing yourself. *Gives Karine some snuggle lovins* But I'm afraid until Mystic is settled down that I can't settle down.

Not to mention, the reason Labrn doesn't have a mate was how he was raised up in their kingdom. As one who once catered to the whims of all the available women, he doesn't believe in seeing someone single be on their own if he can help it. That's why Labrn is very playful and seems have an arm around just about every gal here. ^^;

Yup GotN has noticed and as the stuborn crybaby she is, she no likey XD
but yeah, she has to get over it I supose lol
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now Thomas is single. Not that he wouldn't mind settling down with someone. But being a Body Guard he hasn't had the time, plus he want to save up his money to afford his own plot of land one day. Maybe then he'll think about finding someone. Course it could happen sooner. We may never know. Till then he's just going to keep his eyes open for the right one.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron_Thom wrote:
Right now Thomas is single. Not that he wouldn't mind settling down with someone. But being a Body Guard he hasn't had the time, plus he want to save up his money to afford his own plot of land one day. Maybe then he'll think about finding someone. Course it could happen sooner. We may never know. Till then he's just going to keep his eyes open for the right one.

I know what you mean, it's a good thing GotN is during day a pet and during night she has her normal body.
no man would want a girl like that. (or he has to have a lot of patience)

but yeah GotN is also very pickie.

As for Bi-Ancha's mate, she takes anyman, she has commitment issue's, specially about the 'size' ;3
She's to rough I'm afraid, and yeah she doesn't like being mono. Just any man for 5 min can do for her. Talk about loyal issue's ne? XD
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty much what I was expecting with so many single fursonas.

For those who have a partner for their fursona, or who have an idea of how he/she might be, does species matter to you? I'm just curious because I tend to picture couples as being of the same or at least similar species. I don't do that for Constance though. I'm not planning to have her get involved with another horse, as I'm more interested in contrasting species. But the picture in my mind when thinking of a happy married couple in an anthro setting, is still that of two characters of the same species.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I draw couples (rather shittily, I might add) I'll make them virtually any species, but i tend to make cats and dogs be with cats and dogs. STuff like that. I'll maybe occasionally make something like fox-cat relationship, or in one case, raccoon-Dalmation relationship, and it's intersting, to say the least.

Anyhoo.

I like having say, the same species together, but not nessecary the same subspecies, you know, a panther with an ocelot, stuff like that.

then again, most of the drawing of my fursonas are commisioned by Haley, my American friend...So, yeah.

She even has a comic, but doesn't post it on the internet. So yeah. Whatever. I suck at drawing, I can't do it even if I would die otherwise...
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorpia would like to have kids one day and since Vanessa has decided that breeding only will take place within the same species Scorpia would need to find a fox or someone closely related to a fox to share her life with.
Otherwise she wouldn't care about the species, only about the man's heart.
goddess-ofthe-night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sahtori/GotN's husband is a lion just like her

Though GotN is not really a lion, it's more my own created species: Ka-Maya's

GotN would love to carry a baby of Rhine t-------------t
but yeah her husband is gone away of this world...
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a wolf mean's that a mate would have to be from the canine family... come to think about it that a pretty broad category to chose from: Dogs, Coyotes, Jackals and so forth. Again whenever the right one comes around is when He'll settle down.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
...I've been writing a bit about Johnny and Daisy's relationship in my (long delayed) fanfic, but as Daisy is Vanessa's character and not mine, I wouldn't presume to throw the two of them in a more committed romantic relationship. For now they're just trying to stay good friends, but the sexual tension between them is palpable whenever they're around each other.

Riiight, like Johnny ain't gonna hit that. ;P Though, there was a time when we speculated you and Kommy would go good together.

Oh, I'm not saying Daisy and Johnny haven't given in to their passions before (which they definitely do in my story at least), I'm just saying that due to circumstances beyond their control, a serious relationship has never really worked out for the two of them (at least, that's how I've written it so far...)

As for Kommy and I, it's not a bad thought... I'm just wondering how a more serious, career-minded woman like Camarilla Fuchs would get along with a less-than-serious, fun-loving vagabond like Johnny. Then again, they do say opposites attract... Wink

BTW, I have yet to see two Royal Member fursonas become committed "mates" with each other. Mostly a lot of flirting, plus the occassional hot-and-heavy action in the RP threads, but nothing I've seen suggests anything more than casual.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tadelesh is single. I have mentioned this somewhere before, a long time ago: he does want to get married, someday, but until he finds the right woman, he's just enjoying the single life, copulating whenever he can. Laughing

He does have his eye on a couple of ladies in particular. Wink His mate would have to be feline, as he does want to have children. Non-committal relationships, though, can be with any species.

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Scorpia wrote:
Sorpia would like to have kids one day and since Vanessa has decided that breeding only will take place within the same species Scorpia would need to find a fox or someone closely related to a fox to share her life with.
Otherwise she wouldn't care about the species, only about the man's heart.
I wonder if K-9s are close enuth?
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they should be. Cool
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Scorpia wrote:
they should be. Cool
Then i have a chance. (You know, it's a bit sureal typeing this up on a wii. At least its better than typeing on a PSP.(Play Station Portable.))
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Captain is single, of course, his travels make it hard to spend enough time anywhere to meet a someone special... that makes BonBon a favourite place to visit for him, since at least the ladies there pretend to remember him (and some probably do. Wink )

He's not a "one-in-every-port" sort but enjoys the ladies' company.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3