FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
My fursona: Amethyst Zahkra
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: My fursona: Amethyst Zahkra Reply with quote

It's late over here and I'm just sitting here writing about my fursona, and thought I might share her with you, although she's far from finished! I very much appreciate constructive critic, but please bear with be if there's any grammar or word mistakes, that's just the ignorance of a non-native speaker Razz

Name: Amethyst Zahkra

Sex: Female

Species: White Cat

Physique: Amethyst isn’t much for exercise, she’s more of a daydreamer who can basically hang out in a meadow all day and dream. But thanks to a really lucky shot in gene composition, she has killing curves and a wasp-like waist. However she does exercise sometimes, a nice evening jog is always pleasant. And then there is of course the exercise that sex provides, which can be quite a lot. Her height is about one or two inches more than the average here in BonBon (or than Betty, just to have a concrete example).

Fur: White, with ’gloves’ up to just below her elbows and ‘socks’ up to just below her knee (if there’s a real name for that I don’t know it, sorry for being a non-native speaker) in a light purple colour, sort of like Violet’s fur. The tail is white, thick and cosy, like an eiderdown duvet.

Hair: Dark ginger, in my mind I see it like something between Constance’s and Jessica’s hair colour. Long, rather straight but with some waves in it. Side-parted with a big, glamour-like side fringe.

Eyes: Bright green, to match the emeralds in her jewellery.

Outfit: Tough. Kinky. Sexy. I’m thinking long tight black skirt (not leather, just black) with a very high slit, thigh-high dark purple sparkling boots, and a deep green laced corset with purple and black decorations.

Jewellery/Makeup: The jewellery consists of amethysts and emeralds. She wears big earrings in silver as well, no necklace but plenty of bracelets. Always wears classic red lipstick.

Personality: Now this kitty right here is tough, just like her outfit. She can be as soft as her cosy tail if she is in that kind of mood and the completely opposite if someone pisses her off or she’s mad about something else. If you said she suffered from serious mood swings it would probably be an exaggeration, but you get the picture.

She easily adjusts into social groups or situations, but sometimes she has a hard time keeping contact with the people she recently met and wants to get to know better. This is all due to her being a bit absent-minded, often drifting off dreaming, and forgetting about everything but her daydreams. It’s also due to that she sometimes takes things for granted, when they’re not. The consequences of this many times have had her ending up crying on her bed.

Sexually: Amethyst is straight, but that doesn't mean she can't tell if another woman is beautiful or sexy. If you keep her sexually satisfied, she’s almost exclusively a cuddly kitten who loves to please her lover. And that is something she is very skilled at! Amethyst claims one of the most skilled tongues in BonBon, and watching a man enjoy her lips’ treatment is something she is almost addicted to! It’s almost like a fetish she has, because if she can make her man enjoy himself a lot (she loves to hear the guys moan and beg for more) she can actually forget her own pleasure just for his!

She also likes to dominate, not too much though, but one of her favourite acts is to tie a man up with handcuffs and tease him with her body, hands and mouth until he begs her to let him come.(http://www.pleasurebonbon.com/members/comics2_SB/SB2_07.html That right there is what I’m talking about!) She almost always wants to be the dominate one in the act, she doesn’t like it very much if the male wants to dominate her.

As you may have guessed, her favourite position is cowgirl, because then she can be in total control of the male and watching the expression on his face when the pleasure overwhelms him.

But of course she has flaws like everyone else, and the one that’s her greatest concern is that she’s very hard to satisfy, i.e. she is very difficult to bring to a climax. When she has an orgasm, it’s extremely powerful and she screams out her pleasure, but she always has a hard time getting there. She rarely gets an orgasm only from intercourse, but she’ll need stimulation afterwards as well, and sometimes that’s not even enough either.

About her occupation: Since both filmmaking and photographing are in their early years at this point in history, it’s obviously not that easy to find someone with a camera as it is nowadays. But Amethyst is one of the few who carries a professional (in 1895, at least) camera which she uses to pay her daily bread. She can be hired to take big group photographs, family photographs, or just a couple or a single person. Also, if the single person hasn’t got enough money to pay for her time and camera, Amethyst has been known to accept other means of payment…

When she is working, she prefers a little more classic outfit, but still one that often distracts her customers. The black skirt is in place, but instead of a corset she wears a green short-sleeved blouse, unbuttoned just one button too much, if you know what I’m saying. She wears light purple stay-ups, decorated with black lace at the top, and black high heels. Of course, the bracelets and earrings are in place as well, and an emerald brooch also decorates her working outfit.

Still not finished, working on her background, that's always the hardest part I think Confused

Last edited by MissSecretAgent on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 am; edited 3 times in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to bonbon.

If you want you can dominate me and become one of my mistresses. Just talk with Scorpia oke?

You can join in the RP http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=1320 if you want?

Have a wonderfull time her.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an excellent fursona, if i do say so myself Cool

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ho! Another cuddly kitten to grace the members circle. Its good to see the female members ranks begining to grow again so that the men don't completely out number you all.

Good job on the profile so far. Kudos for the attire. Black and Purple is where the cool cats hang. Cool
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, MissSecretAgent. I like it. Very Happy

I especially think that you've done a great job with her appearance. I really like the clors you have chosen, and I'm trying to picture her in my mind right now. I think she'll look good. I'm missing a bit of information on how her physique is, though.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like her very much, MissSecretAgent. I hope to see more of Amethyst.
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank y'all very much for the kind words Very Happy I'm going to continue working on Amethyst as soon as possible to have her ready for RP purposes.

Symphony wrote:
I'm missing a bit of information on how her physique is, though.

Good point there Symphony, I actually got some ideas on that already, just moments after reading your post. Will work on that
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezus, I'm going to have to up the ante on my own fursona. I think I'll do that right now.

I very much like Amethyst, I truley do. She sounds very pretty, and quite kind if you know her.

I can't wait until it's finished!
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very descriptive, I'm sure Vanessa will have no problems imagining how you described it.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice. Can't wait to see her drawn.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have edited my first post with some info on her physique and her occupation, and right now I'm trying to think of something good to write as her backgrund. It's coming, but It'll take some time.

And thank you again for the kind words Very Happy
Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that name, "Amethyst". Just wanted to let you know. Smile
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her physique is pretty much how I was imagining her, but it's still nice to see it added to the description.

I think your avatar will look great, with her white fur and the different colors of her hair and clothes. I hope you'll stay a member long enough to get your avatar drawn by Vanessa.

BTW, how tall is she? (just curious because I'm interested in such details Smile)

The Mayflower Diaries
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
BTW, how tall is she? (just curious because I'm interested in such details Smile)

I though about that as well, haven't really decided if she's going to be about as tall as most of the girls here, or maybe an inch or two taller. Not as tall as your Constance, but something in between Smile I'll add that too when I've made up my mind Smile
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always compare her to other characters. I personally find that easier than trying to come up with some number. That also applies to when I try to picture characters in my mind. It's easier for me to imagine someone who's as tall as Red, than someone who's X feet tall.

and she is straight, right? You haven't exactly mentined it, but that's the impression I get from your description of her sexual preferences.

The Mayflower Diaries
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she is straight, I just forgot to put that in but now it's there. And I've put her height in as well, in the physique section. And you're absolutely right about the thing with using other characters to compare to Smile
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must add that I really like the occupation you've chosen. It's very interesting, and I'm sure that Vanessa would be able to make god use of it for a future cameo. There are a lot of possiblities in it, I think.

The Mayflower Diaries
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Very Happy Yes, I actually put some thought into that one, since I'm already longing for the day when Vanessa can draw me an avatar. Bit further to go though (I think I became a paying member May 28th), but it's definately worth the wait I'd say Very Happy
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you make your fursona be like this?

I mean, why the choice of species, and color choices and such? You could cover all the sections of your description in this way. I'd be interested in reading that, if you'd share such information.

The Mayflower Diaries
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

I mean, why the choice of species, and color choices and such? You could cover all the sections of your description in this way. I'd be interested in reading that, if you'd share such information.

I'm surprised your not an opera singer by day and a detective by night Symphony. *Gives her a joking push*

Hmm, Gantros is also in the film making buisness. He might provide some competition. Then the two of you will have to work out some interesting deals. Twisted Evil

MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:

That's a very good idea indeed. There are actually a bit of thought behind most of the sections and I'd be glad to share it. Very Happy
Not sure how to present it though, do you think I should put a sort of comment after each section of the presentation, or would that just make it harder to read?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it would be best to have a separate post for it. Otherwise it might make your original fursona description a little confusing to read.

You could copy the title of each section into a new post, and instead of having the description of what she wears etc., have your reason for that exact part of your fursona.

The Mayflower Diaries
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Symphony suggested in the above posts, I'm going to post my fursona description in parts in new posts, adding comments on how and why I've made my fursona just the way she is. Enjoy Smile

Name: Amethyst Zahkra
The names, ah the names. I've always had a difficult time with them, making up 'fake' names that doesn't sound silly. I though for quite a while about her first name, but then it just said poff and it was Amethyst. It was strange that I haven't though about it before, since it's my birthstone (February). But as soon as I though of it, and remembered it was my birthstone, Amethyst it was.
Her last name was a lot easier, to put it simple. I knew it was going to start with the letter Z, since it's my favourite letter, so I just typed Z and then my fingers flew, Zahkra it was.

Sex: Female

Species: White Cat
When I though about the species, I knew I wanted something either totally black or totally white. Finally I decided that white would look better with her planned outfit. And at the moment (it was late, mind you) my fantasy was non-existing and I could only think of cat. Afterwards I realize I could have made her an arctic wolf or something, but I'm quite satisfied with cat anyway, though I would have preferred something more unusual.

This, there is a lot of serious thought behind. For starters, I love taking pictures myself (you're gonna find out that quite a lot of Amethyst is based on myself) and so I wanted her to have an occupation that I would've wanted. Second, I thought it could fit good into the story if Vanessa decided to give me a cameo someday when I've gotten my own avatar.

More to come Smile

Last edited by MissSecretAgent on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physique: Amethyst isn’t much for exercise, she’s more of a daydreamer who can basically hang out in a meadow all day and dream. But thanks to a really lucky shot in gene composition, she has killing curves and a wasp-like waist. However she does exercise sometimes, a nice evening jog is always pleasant. And then there is of course the exercise that sex provides, which can be quite a lot. Her height is about one or two inches more than the average here in BonBon (or than Betty, just to have a concrete example).
I may sound very bragging for saying this and I ask you to forgive me, but I've got some nice curves myself, and a small waist come to that. I know all the girls here in BonBon have these hourglass-bodies, but since Symphony mentioned her physique I just though I'd write it, to make her heigh clear as well. I'm about 5.8 (176 cm) myself and I've come to look up to (pun not intended) tall women. And as for the exercise part... I hate exercise Rolling Eyes

Fur: White, with ’gloves’ up to just below her elbows and ‘socks’ up to just below her knee (if there’s a real name for that I don’t know it, sorry for being a non-native speaker) in a light purple colour, sort of like Violet’s fur. The tail is white, thick and cosy, like an eiderdown duvet.
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted something totally white. I don't know why I added the light purple on arms and legs in the first place, but now I'm in love with it. The tail I knew from the beginning; I fell in love with Mary's tail the first time I saw it, and I imagine Amethyst's tail similar to hers

Hair: Dark ginger, in my mind I see it like something betweenConstance’s and Jessica’s hair colour. Long, rather straight but with some waves in it. Side-parted with a big, glamour-like side fringe.
I dye my hair in a similar colour to the one I'm describing here, and I've always wanted a glamour-like fringe. On the other hand, my own hair is short (bob) and I kind of miss my long hair sometimes, probably why I made hers long.

Geez, reading this I sound really egocentric! But I guess that's the easiest way, basing a charachter upon youself? More to come.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff. I like to read why people have made their fursona the way they have, sometimes I even find it more interesting than what their fursona actually is.

I can't help but notice your comment about your fursona's species. That you would have preffered something more unusual. You could change it, but I get a feeling that you consider your fursona to be finished, or at least close to it. Is that right? Would a change in species make you feel that you should start over or something similar?

The Mayflower Diaries
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did consider changing the species when my imagination returned, but realized that I actually was satisfied with her being a cat. I don't know if I would have to start all over again if I changed her species, but I would have to change some parts.
She is almost finished, still haven't decided if I should write a background for her or not. I find it hard to come up with something, imagination-fail again.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah backstories are tricky for something like this. Especially if you're like me and Johnny and you like everything to as historically accurate as possible.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your backstory could just be a couple of lines explaining why she's in Bon Bon.

I personally didn't really bother much with my fursona's backstory when writing the description. At that time I wasn't really sure if it was something I'd ever expand on, and I was honestly more interested in the other parts of the description.

The Mayflower Diaries
MissSecretAgent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyes: Bright green, to match the emeralds in her jewellery.
Yes, green is my favourite colour and yes, my own are green. Not much more to say about that.

Outfit: Tough. Kinky. Sexy. I’m thinking long tight black skirt (not leather, just black) with a very high slit, thigh-high dark purple sparkling boots, and a deep green laced corset with purple and black decorations.
Now, her outfit is the thing I thought about first, even before her species. Geez Laughing For quite a while I was torn between a big, beautiful dress in light spring green, light purple and white, and this tough outfit that in the end won. It consists of my three favourite colours and, as most of the things about Amethyst, mirrors myself. Now, I'm not saying I'm walking around in tight skirts and corsets, but I like tight clothes, and I like eye-catching colours. The corset inspiration came from something a male friend said; that he loves how boobs look in corsets. I trust his judgement. The boots there were no questions about whatsoever, I just knew she had to have them.

Jewellery/Makeup: The jewellery consists of amethysts and emeralds. She wears big earrings in silver as well, no necklace but plenty of bracelets. Always wears classic red lipstick.
Me, me, me again whistling My two favourite kind of jewels, and I myself NEVER wear necklaces; I can't stand them. But I use big earrings and bracelets. And my friends sometimes call me 'Bloodlips'. Period.
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to BonBon, MissSecretAgent; I hope you have a long, glorious and enjoyable stay here. -doffs his hat-

I must say, I am already excited about seeing your fursona come to life. It's been a while since we've had a new cute cat around (in fact, I don't think there's been a new once since I joined). I think Amethyst will be right up there with Mystic and Chessy in Tadelesh's favourite felines, from your description of her. I do hope you'll stay around long enough to see her drawn by Vanessa.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2