FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Tux of Class (OOG Discussion)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: A Tux of Class (OOG Discussion) Reply with quote

I decided to make the discussion first, as I will like to establish some ground rules, posting order, and character list before starting the actual RP. I'm probably going to follow the formats used in Project Aten a little bit, merely because I find it to be both effective and reasonable. So, the primary purpose of this thread will be similar to that of the Project Aten Discussion thread, a place to discuss the game without cluttering the RP with the ooc/oog responses. For the moment, however, I will be using it to establish guidelines, posting order, and a list of participants.

GUIDELINES
    Mild violence only! Mild violence would essentially be limited to events like a fist fight. Samuel is very proud of his clothing and does not take kindly to blood being shed in his shop.

Keep your hands to yourself! This doesn't mean no fighting, but rather to avoid controlling other characters. If you feel you'll need to use someone's character in your post, ask them for permission in this thread and only post if they approve.

Wait your turn! A posting order will be established and posted here before gameplay starts.

Ask to join! I respect that we will almost always get new people. I do not want to have a closed participation, but I will require that you ask permission to join in this thread and wait to be assigned a position in the order.

PARTICIPANTS
At the moment, I am the only one for certain, but I will make a guess as to who I expect will join. I'll edit it accordingly when responses come in

Shadow_Twisted = Samuel Dunn

henkcobra = Himself

Miss Scorpia = Herself

Cassandre = Cassandre La Rue

Marx-Paragon = Marx Emanuel

Wallstreet = Ewan Bushmill

xxthalexx = James T. Hale

Drofgod969 = Drodel Ovadin

Xivk = himself?

ShadowFox13 = Shadow

Jerin Nekros = Jerin Baker

POSTING ORDER
This will be established as participants are confirmed/updated and will be subject to change, any changes will be announced.

Shadow_Twisted

Wallstreet

henkcobra

Xivk

Cassandre

xxthalexx

Miss Scorpia

Drofgod969

Marx-Paragon

ShadowFox13

Jerin Nekros

Last edited by Shadow_Twisted on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in, Shadow. You may have guessed Im not into hugely violent RP, but if you want to enforce a rule, then Ill happily join in.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you weren't happy about 2 pages of posts, either, hence the posting order. Wink

Just to clarify, A Tux of Class is the name of Samuel's shop, but if it's too corny, changes can be made.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:

Just to clarify, A Tux of Class is the name of Samuel's shop, but if it's too corny, changes can be made.

Nonsense, I think its a rip!

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I get carry away, i try to control my self.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind if I join?
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd offer to let Miss Scorpia handle you if you get out of control, but that might encourage more than deter.

thale, feel free
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join in, as you might have guessed.
I am not a big fan of violence and it bores me sometimes. (Henk, please keep your sword in its sheet. (I am talking about your weapon, not the other swords. Laughing Rolling Eyes ))
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude! im in Very Happy hey, does this mean your droppin' the other RP?

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i join.? I was temped to join the other one but...
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I join, but Scorpia has to keep my swords in there warm sheets

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know Cassandre has her own storyline she wants to work out with the other one, and so I'm not going to abandon it. I just knew that the way it was going was a little distressing to some people, and wanted to try to get one going that will try to avoid alienating anyone, and also provide a better start for anyone who kind of missed the band wagon with the last one. I doubt I'll really say no to anyone joining, I'm really only concerned about people asking permission AFTER the RP starts, so anyone else interested in getting on the initial list can just say that they're in or something like that.

The one problem I have at the moment is I plan on having this one starting after the other one. I don't plan on doing anything to offset Cassandre's plot, so I will need to find out what kind of relationship her and Sam have after the whole BloodRose and Sabelle affairs. I think that that kind of information can come out without spoiling any twists.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*walks in*
Hey all. I just found out about this...And I'm sorry to tell you but...
HELL YA I'M JOINING!

I don't exactly know what their relationship is going to be, all I know is that Cassandre L.R. is definetly enjoying the whole 'marriage' thing, because she only saves the people she really likes, as told by Sabelle. Although, she's really hoping that you don't, you know, 'disappoint' her, as in, not show the same feelings, because in that, sh'e try to kill you, and possibly succeed.

So, I have no idea, and since Project:Aten isn't close to its finish, I think we should just play out the whole relationship testing in the 'New Arrival' thread.

That sound good to you?
((Oh, and did I mention, HELL YES I'M JOINING!!))
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: A Tux of Class (OOG Discussion) Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
I'm probably going to follow the formats used in Project Aten a little bit, merely because I find it to be both effective and reasonable. So, the primary purpose of this thread will be similar to that of the Project Aten Discussion thread, a place to discuss the game without cluttering the RP with the ooc/oog responses. For the moment, however, I will be using it to establish guidelines, posting order, and a list of participants.

Thank you, myself and Tearlach put some effort into those ideas and it's nice to see that others like them. I must give a word of caution though (the same one that we got when we first started Project: Aten) Vanessa doesn't like violent RPs so I recommend keeping it at a controlled level.

And I may join in myself but that all depends on work. Sad

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, to clarify: This is NOT part of Project: Aten, otherwise it would likely have been Tearlach posting this. This will be for the RP involving Samuel's shop. I only mentioned Project: Aten because of the setup behind it, posting order, separate discussion thread, that I want to include with my new RP.

Next, this is still in the stages of getting the initial participants and I will leave it go for a week or so to provide a reasonable window of opportunity for people to join. After that, I'll probably go ahead and get the RP started. People will still be able to join after it starts, but will have to be assigned a place in the posting order before their initial post.

Since the start will be awhile away, we'll see how far along we can get with the story in New Arrival. Although the main concern for Sam and Cassandre's relationship would be whether or not Cassandre would be working in the shop.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm..Working in the shop? Well, I was planning on being a psycologist in Bon Bon, no idea why, but, I guess, if you want me to, I could be the secratary. Every good tailors has a secratary. Plus, you'll be needing coffee...Or blood...Or whatever you tigers drink. Tea? I don't know...

And sorry, I thought you meant differant type of relationship, whoopsies.

*ahem*
Sammy...You kind of need to put me on the list...Wait, if I be your secretary, do I have to call you Mr. Dunn, or can I call you Samuel/Sammy/Sam?
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie, can I call you Cassie?

Well, I'll edit the first post in a tic, I'm about to go to bed, which isn't fun, as all the fun seems to happen when I'm asleep. Anyways, Cassandre doesn't have to be an employee, it was just a thought, up to you what you choose to do.

Last edited by Shadow_Twisted on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cassandre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Sammy, you can call me Cassie. With that spelling. I consider the way with the 'y' a form for men. Hence me not calling you 'Sammie'.

THank you for putting me on the list, Mr. Dunn. I guess I'll be your secretary, to save money for my future office(^^) and only if I can also 'find' Jimy the jackal waitor, and I get to help him get all better. ^^

YOu know, as practice for a shrink?
=^-^=
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There room for one more?

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's actually more than enough room, so I suppose I can add you to my list.
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Ok, to clarify: This is NOT part of Project: Aten, otherwise it would likely have been Tearlach posting this. This will be for the RP involving Samuel's shop. I only mentioned Project: Aten because of the setup behind it, posting order, separate discussion thread, that I want to include with my new RP.

I am aware of this (I'm the support/Q&A guy and Tearlach's assistant for Project:Aten). I was thanking you because it took quite a bit of work to come up with a working setup and was honored by the fact that you liked it enough to use it. It was just a simple "Thank you." And my words of caution were a "heads up", I'm sorry if I offended by it.

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Next, this is still in the stages of getting the initial participants and I will leave it go for a week or so to provide a reasonable window of opportunity for people to join. After that, I'll probably go ahead and get the RP started. People will still be able to join after it starts, but will have to be assigned a place in the posting order before their initial post.

We did the same thing for both, the failed, "The Mummies Revenge" and, the currently active, "Project: Aten"

And if there is no "bad blood" between us, I would like to join as well.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... hello, Sammy? Can I find Jimmy, and make him all better?
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowFox13 wrote:
Shadow_Twisted wrote:

I am aware of this (I'm the support/Q&A guy and Tearlach's assistant for Project:Aten). I was thanking you because it took quite a bit of work to come up with a working setup and was honored by the fact that you liked it enough to use it. It was just a simple "Thank you." And my words of caution were a "heads up", I'm sorry if I offended by it.

Shadow_Twisted wrote:

We did the same thing for both, the failed, "The Mummies Revenge" and, the currently active, "Project: Aten"

And if there is no "bad blood" between us, I would like to join as well.

Sorry, your post must have kind of slipped in when I was writing a response to Cassandre, because she had mentioned about Project: Aten still being active. I just wanted to make the points clear to her and did not mean in any way to seem like an issue with you.

You mean this Jimmy? *Opens mysterious door and Jimmy the currently undead Jackal waiter shambles through*
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!*huggles Jimmy*
I loooovez you Jimy....I lovez you...
*takes Jimmy over to her mysterious house of mysteriousness of mystery*
Now all you have to do is post in the New Arrival, or I will.
Oh. also, do you want me to start a charrie description thread? If so, I will.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real need. I work under the assumption that most people will be using their fursona and as such, there are already descriptions available. Be it in a fursona thread or custom avatar request.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAn I do it anyway? Oh wait, I forgot. This is me we're talking about, even if you say no, I'm still gonna do it!
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you leave me with no choice

*Facepalm*
Cassandre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mhm I've already posted the thread.
You can post your info type stuff now.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement: Initial sign-ups will end on Thursday, June 25 @ 9:00 PM EST. The final posting order for the initial group will be arranged that night and announced before I start the RP.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
Announcement: Initial sign-ups will end on Thursday, June 25 @ 9:00 PM EST. The final posting order for the initial group will be arranged that night and announced before I start the RP.

Good, but can you give a indication what kind of rp it will be and the story please?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5