FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Jerin's Fursona (Rough start)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Caroline Smile
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Caroline.
I can defend myself. I've been hit on by Henk, so I'm pretty sure I'm prepared for all the things that go on here.

*curtsies*
Thank you for welcoming me.
*gets back on couch*
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
You can never trust someone without three first names Wink
Strange, I've never met someone with three first names before... I think I'd be more untrusting of someone with that many names, really...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to know my full name? My fahter's from Spain, to explain some of the names. here it is:
Assendra Julliene Hailey Brianna Columbia Gabriella Maria Isabelle Josephina Catarina Benita La Espantain-Peterson.

That's the whole thing. You trust me?
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked reminds me of marge's sister from The Simpsons who's been married umpteen zillion times.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have *counts* ten middle names, and La Espantain is my maiden name, and Peterson is my husbands name.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only got a first middle and surname. middle name is french to oddly enough.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh whats your middle name?
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La Mont
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm..Interesting...Female mountain?
I have amle friend, whose middle name is La Savage, and that means Female Savange.
It's tottaly true. Minus the savage.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i know conjugation is off on it for me being a guy XD
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like, ell oh ell dude!
Uh, that is like, super coo-el. Uh, ha, I, like, think, like, your, like, middle name, is like, coo-el. ha, like, ya.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have a first and last name IRL. No middle name, no extra first name, no compound names, no maiden name... just the first and last.

Johnny's backstory
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
I only have a first and last name IRL. No middle name, no extra first name, no compound names, no maiden name... just the first and last.

*pats johnny on the head.*

Poor thing Razz
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs Johnny*
Poor baby...No interesting names...Then again your a Native American..
My N.A. buddees gave me an N.A name. When ever i go on the rez to hang out with them, they call me Vixen, or Snow, because the named me Vixen Running Softly On Snow. If they want to piss me off, they call me running, or On. The elders call me by my full N.A name tho.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to put my real name in here, but it's in the Potawatomi language and roughly translates into "calm water at the mouth of the river", when using both first and last name together. The first name just translates to "calm water". It was given to me by a tribal elder in a naming ceremony when I was an infant. It's my legal name, it's on my birth certificate, driver's license, etc. When I took my Confirmation at church they let me use my name instead of picking a saint's name as my "confirmation name", so even by the church I'm known by this name (I joke around that they'd still have to use that name if I were ever to be named a saint by the church after I die... and unlikely prospect, but still funny in my book). Even my best friends rarely ever call me anything but my full first name, as most nicknames never stick and my first name doesn't shorten into anything remotely useable as a nickname.

Plus, my two names are the most unique ones in the world, and I know for a fact no one else has my name. Plus, while all my other friends were embarrased by their middle names, I could avoid that embarrasment entirely.

I win.

Johnny's backstory
Cassandre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I win. I have several names, only a few are real. (not counting the ten middle names, or the first/last names)

For instance, Vixen Running Softly On Snow, I was accepted into the tribe, and that is my name. Therefore, I believe it to be a real name. Anyone who doesn't think so, I enjoy beating them up.

My papa named me Diablo's Chiaroscuro (Devil's Bringer of light and dark prophecies) and to me, that is a real name. Anyone who doesn't share this notion gets beat up.

My wrassling budees called me Orchid Daemon, and to me, it is a real name. Anyone who doesn't share this notion, well, gets beat up.
(they called me that because when I fought, there was no escaping, thats how I got the Daemon bit, the orchid, I managed to wear a costume that was all white, and looked strangley like an orchid, an no damage happened to it. And it never got discoloured)

These names were given to me by the people I care alot about, and so they are my real names. I'm pround to have over twenty names, to, so don't say anything about it! :p
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not going to reveal my real life name here, but I also have some uniqe names. Both my mother's and father's last names are rare and I have both. We are three kids sharing this last name combination and the only ones in the world with that combination. Each of us are the only ones in the world to have our names. Very Happy
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not going to say what my real name is my self. but i will say that the first name is based off of a garden and the last name is the same as a line of figurens.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quantity doesn't equal quality, Cassandre... Razz Laughing

Scorpia gets what I'm talkin' 'bout! Unique, one-of-a-kind names, FTW!

Evan, I think I figured out what your last name could be, especially if it kind of rhymes with the last part of your screenname... buuut I won't ask to confirm it or not. Wink

Johnny's backstory
Cassandre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes head*
I'm not talking about the quantity of my names...I mean the fact that they're special to me, because they have a ton of meaning. Diablo's Chiaroscuro, that was my papa's pet name for me. My NA name, I love it, because it makes me feel so...free. Qrchid Daemon...It makes me feel strong, and that I can stand up to anything.

I believe that a name comes with a sense. A sense of who that person is, and a sense of what they are.
They also have feelings. Not like, emotions, but feelings that whenever they are thought of, that person who thinks them, feels.
Like I said, Orchid Daemon makes me feel strong, and that i could hold up the world, get through anything.
Vixen Running Softly On Snow, I said before, makes me feel free. That name comes with a freedom from everything that concerns me, worries me, and saddens me.
Papa's name for me, Diablo's Chiaroscuro, makes me feel loved and important.

These names, each with their own feeling, sense, and strength, are what helps me live. That's why I don't vare about quantity, when these have quality.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You realize we've been arguing over who has the coolest names? Are we retarded or what? I need to go to sleep, seriously...

Johnny's backstory
Cassandre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hits his head*
Thanks a lot. I write a beautiful speech/poem/thing and you go and ruin it with some half-brained comment. Thanks for destroying the magic.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, kiddo. Very Happy

Don't worry, you'll get used to my sense of humor eventually... Wink

Johnny's backstory
Cassandre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hits his head again*
I already AM used to it, and just because I am, does not mean I like it.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking back on this, and some recent changes in my life I'm debating changing quite a few things, but I'm not sure if I should or not.
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if I may ask, what exactly do you want to change I may be able to help.

Also, if you like, you could try using my character creation sheet, it's pretty in depth for no real reason, but it can definitely help you get into the mind of a character from what I have experienced.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if got a lot to do with my accepting that I'm transgendered, and I'm not sure if I want this fursona to reflect that or not. When I wrote this up initially i was still fighting it really hard.
Ezra Lee Stewart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose the real question is how much do you want this fursona to actually represent you.

I know my characters Jordan Vex and Ursa Ariesna don't really reflect me too much, and I am still working on my actual character who will be named Ezra, so it really comes down to how much you want this particular fursona to represent you.

Then, if your struggling with deciding if your transgendered or not, all I can really say is that you should just follow what will make you the most happy in the end, aside from that, it's entirely your decision.

Hope I could help Very Happy
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm not struggling with that anymore. I'm Trans and fully accepting of it now. It was actually quite a relief and very liberating when I did. So now I'm just kind of deciding if I want to rework this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3