FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
My story idea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been nearly seven months since I updated my diary thread, but today I finally managed to get another entry written. Very Happy

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, Symphony!

I had already read your current post and I must admit, I was aroused the part when the two were in a Public resturant and when Constant's wrote in her Diary how turned on she was.

For being hiatus for seven months, you came back better as before. Very Happy

Looking forward reading more.

Keep up the good wok. ^w^
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I'm glad you found it worth reading. Very Happy

I hope to be better at updating it. I do enjoy writing it, but I don't always have the time to work on it. Still, seven months is way too long, and I had actually at one point decided that I wouldn't continue it, so it's a bit of a personal victory to get this latest entry written.

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear. Go wave your victory flag like is not anyone's business. Wink

Welp, in case your not-feel-like-doing-anything-side does not want to update the story, you can take a breather and you might find your inspiration. ;3
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run into a couple of problems from time to time when writing or planning my story.

I keep thinking ahead of where I'm currently at in the story. So I keep thinking of things I'd like to write about much later in my story, which kind of draws my focus away from the current moment of the story and the entry I should be writing next. Not that I find it a problem to be planning ahead, but this was one of the reasons for the long break in writing the story. I simply kept thinking of some upcoming plot elements and how to best resolve them.

Another problem is how I keep thinking that there are things I can't or shouldn't write. They are all about sex, and I keep thinking that I'll be going too far with some of them, either because of the detail I'll be putting into them or because of the content itself. Embarassed

With all the ideas im my head, at some point this diary will most likely evolve into "The Erotic Adventures of Constance Mayflower". Laughing

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I somtimes imagine my story ahead as well like you, but i tend to write the ideas immediately in a notecard or notes so i can remember the important part

and the ideas of writing sex scene into the diary, it is not a bad idea ya know. XD
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entries seem to be getting longer and longer. I really should try to shorten them, I think, but once I start writing it's just so difficult to not expand on it and include all the things I want.

The Mayflower Diaries
45dragoons

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you should talk about the random people you meet every day... i dont know about most but once its a better time i am going to read you whole little booky thing..... *climbs though wind tip toes an grabs it and runs..*
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think your storys are really good i have tryd writing a story about links past but im a really bad writer so i gave up trying but i might try again at some time.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
well i think your storys are really good i have tryd writing a story about links past but im a really bad writer so i gave up trying but i might try again at some time.

I think it's a good idea to not start off with something too complicated. I personally started out with my avatar request for Vanessa. Later on I began coming up with more details about her in various threads, and then there were all the details about her sex life, which I really enjoyed writing. The next step for me was to get it all compiled into a single thread, where I again really enjoyed adding to her description.

I think it was something like that which eventually lead to this diary. I had so much fun writing about Constance, and especially the sexual details, that I wanted to expand on it. Writing some detailed story with really believeable dialogue isn't something I'm good at though, so instead I began thinking of a diary. It allows me to write about what happens to Constance, and to do it in her own voice, while I at the same time don't have to worry about the dialogue of the characters.

I think it's all about finding something you like to talk/write about, and then do that, whether it's a traditional story or something completely different. I like writing about my fursona, and as also enjoy coming up with ideas for sex scenes and such, that's naturally what I'm going to focus on.

The Mayflower Diaries
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Yay you posted another entry i love it

however not trying to be rude i did find a few grammar flaws they weren't horrible but i did notice them ....

CafePress
FurAffinity
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I felt an increasing need to touch myself, but I didn’t dare doing that.

this should be "but i didn't dare do that."

Symphony wrote:
I’ve always enjoyed watched males at the peak of their climax,
"watching"

Symphony wrote:
or the orgasms he had giving her when they were mating
"given"

Symphony wrote:
but when I brought the ones she had been wearing to me nose and inhaled her scent

"my"

again I'm not trying to be rude, so if i come off as rude for correcting please forgive me ....I've just recently started college courses and I've had to be very careful with my papers. Also I've been editing my fiancee's papers so I've got the teacher bug.
I'm not a person with perfect grammar or even proper comma use, so if i offended you again please forgive me.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's odd. I'm sure I corrected at least one of those before submitting it, but it might have been some other mistake.

Anyway, thanks for the input. I hope my story is worth reading. I know this forum probably isn't the best place to share stories, but I still prefer posting it here, even though it might not get all that much attention.

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I hope my story is worth reading.

It is! I would love it if you continue on your story. :3

Symphony wrote:

I know this forum probably isn't the best place to share stories, but I still prefer posting it here, even though it might not get all that much attention.

Maybe, maybe not. But it shouldn't stop you from writing what you like to write it you want to. :3
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

It is! I would love it if you continue on your story. :3

Thank you. I really appreciate such comments. To know that there are someone who like to read my story makes me want to continue it even more. Very Happy

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. But it shouldn't stop you from writing what you like to write it you want to. :3

It won't stop me. It's just something I've been thinking. I can see that my thread isn't getting that many views after each new post, so I just assume that not many read it. I have to confess though, I'm not good at taking the time to read other people's stories either. Perhaps I should make it a personal project to do so from now on.

I've also seen a bit of some furry story site called yiffstar, and I know that others have posted their stories there and just linked to it in this forum, but I don't think that I'll do that. I think it's important to know something about Constance to better enjoy her diary.

The Mayflower Diaries
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your story so far and i hope you continue it i was waiting for your posts since last month so im happy that you decided to continue it ...ive noticed a lull in recent weeks its probably due to ppl having other things to do....

also Yiffstar is now called sofurry.com

CafePress
FurAffinity
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miss symphony forgive me to ask, the story you mention is your diary right?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoshiginiro wrote:
I love your story so far and i hope you continue it i was waiting for your posts since last month so im happy that you decided to continue it ...ive noticed a lull in recent weeks its probably due to ppl having other things to do....

Thank you. Very Happy
I hope to have another entry ready sometime this weekend. If I can manage to update the diary once a week, that would be really nice, I think. It's probably not likely that I'll be able to maintain such a level of productivity, but I'd really like to be able to post a new entry somewhat regularly. I'd hope it would make people more interested than if they have to wait a month between each new post, and I'd also just like to get to some of the other things I have planned. Wink

and yes, Kiala, this diary is what I'm referring to whenever I mention my story either in this thread or in others. I'd like to be able to do more, and I've considered writing some scenes and short stories in a more traditional way, but I just don't think I can do it properly, so I'm just sticking with this diary format for now.

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oki doki

i been trying to get time to read the diary but hehe i cant find a good time really
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. I'm not terribly good at taking the time to read other people's stories either. I really should, though, as I know from my own personal experience that it's not fun to have your writing be more or less ignored.

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I understand. I'm not terribly good at taking the time to read other people's stories either. I really should, though, as I know from my own personal experience that it's not fun to have your writing be more or less ignored.

O.O ohh wait...it not fun to have your writing to be less ignored? isnt that good? cause that mean people dont ignore your writings. and then they read it?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what I meant was that it's not fun to take the time to write something like this, and see that no one has taken the time to read or comment on it. Of course I enjoy writing about my fursona and creating something of my own here in the forum, but if nobody cares about it, then I'd probably find it to simply be too much work.

The Mayflower Diaries
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Well, what I meant was that it's not fun to take the time to write something like this, and see that no one has taken the time to read or comment on it. Of course I enjoy writing about my fursona and creating something of my own here in the forum, but if nobody cares about it, then I'd probably find it to simply be too much work.

ohhh oki then, exactly the same way i feel =D
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really thinking that I'd like to get back to writing my story. I have so many ideas abd plans, but it's like my favourite ideas are some time off in the story. Since I'm not having any good ideas for other threads, I'd like to revive my diary, so I can at least add something these days.

It's not easy, though. It seems like I'm going through several months of inactivity, for every new entry I add. For some reason I can't really seem to keep up the required level of productivity.

It's really annoying. Sad

The Mayflower Diaries
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant wait ...i would love it if you started up again

CafePress
FurAffinity
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revive it, Symphony! Your story was fantastic and kept me riveted to it, by all means keep writing. Smile I'd even love you to get to a point where you made an entry about Sky crashing in your backyard to see what you could do from your end. Very Happy
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It's nice to get some positive feedback. I'm still trying to get started.

BlueHawk, I don't think I'll be using other people's fursonas. The idea is interesting and there are so many great fursonas, but I'm just not sure I could do it without feeling too restricted in my writing, or feel that I might be portraying them in the right way. I'm not that creative, so I don't really know how it might affect my diary if I start adding characters I didn't create.

The Mayflower Diaries
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe! Welcome to my dilema! Razz You've got the same worries I always have when I do my story, which is why I went into such lengthy processes to get to know everyone and their permissions. But good luck with it anyway. Smile
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will love to continue reading your story, Symphony.

I love the places and the experiences Ms. Constance Mayflower face in each of her little adventure. ^w^
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me a bit, but I got to reading it. Might I say well done Symphony. You have yet another reader. Keep updating, there very interesting.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5