FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
My story idea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gosh i still havent been able to get time to read your story miss symphony, sorry bout that. I'm more of a comic reader than a novel reader
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
I will love to continue reading your story, Symphony.

I love the places and the experiences Ms. Constance Mayflower face in each of her little adventure. ^w^

Thank you, Lidia. I hope you will continue enjoying the diary, if/when I get more posted. Smile

xxthalexx wrote:
Took me a bit, but I got to reading it. Might I say well done Symphony. You have yet another reader. Keep updating, there very interesting.

Thanks. I'm glad to read such positive feedback. I'll try hard to get more posted soon.

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
gosh i still havent been able to get time to read your story miss symphony, sorry bout that. I'm more of a comic reader than a novel reader

That's okay, Kiala. I haven't read all the stories posted by people here either.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking of doing some more writing. I don't think that I'll be bringing the original diary back, though. It was a lot of work, and I was really too impatient to get to points much further on in the story.

I like the diary format, however, and I've been thinking of using it for some "spin-off" stories. Sort of like extracts from Constance's diary, detailing certain events. They'd probably just be stories consisting of either just one, or perhsps two or three entries. Nothing bigger than that, and nothing that's meant to be part of a longer story. Basically, they'd be glimpses of Constance's life, told through her diary.

I just have these ideas pop into my head from time to time. Things I'd like to have Constance tell about in her diary, but which I can't because it'd mess up the timeline. So I thought that making some small stand-alone stories might be fun.

Right now I have an idea that involves the fursona of another member. I'd need permission first, of course, and I don't know it, as the story is about sex, like the majority I my ideas seem to be.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5