FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Tux of Class (RP)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: A Tux of Class (RP) Reply with quote

It was a fine morning in Bon Bon as a warm breeze blew into Samuel's room. He was getting dressed for his first day at work, clean white silk dress shirt, black trousers, a black vest accented with dark gray fleur de leis, a black bow tie and a nice black visor. Checking himself in the mirror, he was satisfied with his professional appearance. He grabbed the key off his dresser and was out the door, as he had his breakfast before getting dressed.

As he walked the streets toward his shop, he pondered a few things. Will it be a success or a flop. I'm sure I have enough to offer the town, thanks in part to Miss Scorpia's designs. I know how much wool pants can irritate the skin, but I think my clever little liners will have an appeal to make my shop the place to go for quality clothes.

Samuel turned a corner and paused to admire the beauty of his designs. Above the door, the wood was painted black with carved letter painted in gold saying "A Tux of Class". Just below it was the wooden hanging sign, shaped like a top hat and bearing the same words as the wall above it. On either side of the door were window displays. The one to the left holding an arrangement of his men's wear while the right showed off some of the exquisite dresses that he had brought to life from Scorpia's sketches.

Satisfied that it would go well, he made his way to the door and opened the store for the opening day. Samuel took a deep breath as he flipped the sign in the door from closed to open.

Here goes nothing
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Blast it all, you accursed..." Ewan Bushmill strode down the street. He had a stretch of material slung over his back, held by his left hand.

He walked with purpose, and his visage was less then pleased.

He turned a corner, and basically yelled down the street. "Dunn, you miserable git, this better be the right day!" He walked down, and the freshly raised sign and light from inside raised his spirits.

The otter burst into the shop, not even looking at the open sign, and greeted the tiger within. "Samuel Dunn, you bastard! Well done!" Ewan looked around the shop, his eyes flashing over the clothing his friend had put up on the left side of the store.

He snapped out of his observations and turned to the tiger. "Mate, good morning, you won't believe this crap, I tell you." He raised the piece of material, revealing it to be a tuxedo jacket. Tears and ripped seams ran up and down, buttons were torn off. It was a miserable piece.

"Ruined, mate! My best suit!" The otter bunched the jacket up and put it under his arm. "Let me tell you what happened, yeah? I'm running the pub, same old, same old. I run to the front of the store to tend a booth. Apparently, while I'm doing this, a couple sneaks through the door behind the bar and up to my apartment. Apparently this bloody idiot fancies the old in and out with a girl in my bloody home! So a customer alerts me to this and I go racing upstairs and look around. Nobody's home. What I figure is they've taken off, out the back, yeah? No! The two ran into my closet and hid after hearing me charge up. So they keep going, in my god damn closet, mate! Things gave at one point, and the idiots fell over. I was in the back room looking for them and heard the racket and ran back up. I tell you, mate, I cracked him good. But in the scuffle, my best tux was the casualty." Ewan frowned at his ruined jacket.

"Suppose that's why I'm here, my man. I need a new best suit. I remember you said something about opening up today, so I suppose this one here was meant to be." Ewan tossed the ruined jacket onto the floor. "Well, mate. Let's see what you can pull together in this little shop of yours." The otter gave the tiger a wink and a grin.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Sorry took a whille, but had not a good day at home)

Henk runs to the streets of bonbon. He was dressed in the pink skirt, that he wore when he entered the chamber of Crimson and Lidia, and a list of Scorpia.

Just a hour ago a goat had eaten his normal clothes and a dress of Scorpia. The dress was only a work dress for the painting,but he was punished for letting the door open to the garden what allowed the goat to enter it. The goat had first eaten his pants than his shirt and than the dress of Scorpia.

Scorpia wasn't mad at Henk, but he had failed his responsibility as slave of her. So now he was wearing a short pink skirt and a list of his pants and a new dress for Scorpia.

He was send forward so that Samuel could start with Scorpia when she would arrive at his new shop.

Henk looked left and right and jumps and runs to the new shop. Storms in the shop and stops with bump against Ewan. "Sorry Ewan, my speed was to great, Samuel I have a list of Scorpia about a new dress for her self. She will arrive soon and would like to fit the dress right away. Also some new clothes for me."

Henk sees the shocked faces of the tiger and the otter."Eeehhe this is my 'new' clothes until I have my own clothes again."

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking the streets of Bon Bon, xivak was walking about wondering what would a good yet interesting spot for his curio shop. Walking along he notices a clothes shop had just opened and looking at his own casual ware thought some new clothes would be fit.

Walking towards the shop he sees a man rush quickly into the shop with a rather destroyed looking tux and than right afterwards another.

"Wow quite the busy place" He thought to himself as he entered seeing with the 2 men he saw earlier talking with the store owner he walked over to the side of the entrace waiting till he could his turn.

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sighing, she realized she was late for work, and started to walk faster. Entering the shop, Cassie passed a brown rabbit, Henk, and Ewan. "Sorry I'm late, Samuel. My sheets tried to strangle me again." She walked over to her desk, and sat down. Leaning her head back, she couldn't help but know Samuel's prescence. She could tell he was standing near her, and she imagined him as such. Except naked. Like usual. Opening her eyes, she sighed and thought. This is going to be a long day.
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorpia walked down the streets of Bonbon. Because of a stupid goat she now had to get herself a new dress to wear in her studio when she worked with paintings and sculptures.
She finally reached Samuel's new shop and she took a look at his windows. Amongst some suits stood some of the dresses she had designed. http://www.harmlesslion.com/~scorpia/gallery/album01/vic_design_modeller?full=1 She felt a little proud when she saw them.
Scorpia noticed several persons in the shop already and decided to wait a moment before entering. She looked up in the sky and enjoyed the feeling of the sun warming her face.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh shoot, god dang it." Drodel yelled as he grabbed a small wet black cloth and puncing it on a suit coat. "Well lets see the damage." Drodel said to himself as he took off the cloth and picked up the coat, revealing a fist sized hold at the bottem left almost at the hem. "Great... Well that is what i get for not changing out of my suit and deciding to go to work in it..." Drodel syed to himself as he put it laid over his hand and started to leave. If i remember correclt i herd that a dress store opens today... Drodel thought as he headded out into town.

It took a bit but he was able to find it after looking for it. A tux of class... a little cetchy. Drodel thought as he looked at the sighn, then opened the door and walked in.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, nice day is'nt it. marx thought as he wandered the streets of bon bon, no particular destination in mind. actually thats not true, he did have somewere to be today, but he couldnt for the sake of his own life rememder where it was...memory has been getting worse lately, it would be such a shame if a great mind such as mine couldnt be used to its full potential.....Damnit! if only i could remember where it was i was supposed to be today!.
eyeing some of the buildings along his route he came across a blue vixin gazing up at the sky. hmm, wonder what scorpia's doing here, he thought turning his attention to the shop behind her. A Tux Of Class...... oh duh, thats were i was supposed to be today, well before heading in i would feel rude not introduce myself to scorpia

"miss scorpia, it is indeed an honor to be graced with your presence on this beutifull day." he siad as he held a hand to her.

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two female stoats walked down the streets of Bon Bon. One of them was leading the way, while the other, a bit more on the scrawny side, shyly followed behind her. As they came upon the store. She paused for a moment, looking at the dresses in the window. Leaning back she whispered something to her partner, who flushed.

"I don't know Kary, don't you think it's bit revealing?" Her feet pawed at the ground nervously, but the other stoat flashed a grin.

"Honestly Chrissy, you think I'm going to let anyone else see you dolled up so lusciously? It'll just be for our private little dinners." With that she grabbed her shy partner, and forced her in through the door with a bag of florins. "Now you go get fitted, and I'll find someplace for us to stay this evening."

Christina looked about nervously as her partner left, and wandered nervously about the store, nodding politely at people, but no making any real contact, but unsure of what she should do now.
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorpia smiled when someone said her name and she turned towards the voice.
"My my Marx. You have always been quit a charmer, havn't you?!" She replied as she laid her hand in his.
"Are you here for the opening of this shop?" She asked softly and pointed towards A Tux Of Class.
Cassandre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre looked at the stoat walking around, and got up to help her.
"Hello miss, can I help you selct a gown this fine evening?"
The stoat nervously bit her lips and was obviously undecided.
"I-I don't know..."
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still chewing her lip, the stoat pulled her knees together like an embarrassed little girl,and clasped her hands behind her back, as her eyes flickered towards the window nervously as she thought about how to phrase this.

"My...lover thinks I'd look nice in that dress in the window." She said timidly, and pointed an arm limply at the pink dress. "I think its a bit revealing but she likes it, so I need to get fitted. I've put on a little weight since i got measured last." She hung her head bashfully.

Last edited by Jerin Nekros on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel had taken him to the back. When his mistress arrived , she and Samuel where talking about a new dress that needed to be finished now.

Henk was till a little scared about Scorpia revenge, her clothes where one of the things she lifted for, the work clothes where from before her time in bonbon and now a stupid goat had eaten them.

Samuel came back and took him to a stand up and asked him to remove his kilt. Then Henk had to put a long dress, also Scorpia had given him a fan. Henk was now lost in thoughts that he just stand there, all the other visitors looked to him, Henk hid his face behind his fan, and thought why he was punished in this way.

"What have I done to deserve this? Oh right. The goat thing" then one of the stoats wanted to know how the dress was and if she was a regular model?

Henk spoke with a high, female impression voice."Well, normally I work in a mansion and keeps it clean. But this gives me some extra payment, besides I wear the latest fashion" he let a gigle out and hope that the stoat happy with his answer.

Scorpia and Samuel said both that 'she' needed to stand still or the dress would be never done by today.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Cassandre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well miss, I can take the dress down from the display if you like, its the only one of that design currently. Mr. Dunn needs to make more in that style. Would you like if I do that? I can get you fitted, as well."
She looked at the stoat, and walked near the dress.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Drodel walked in he froze at the door. "H-Henk?!" Drodel stuttered as he noticed Henk infront of the counter with the pink skert on. "What the? Never mind i don't want to know." Drodel said as he put himself back together. That is so wrong... but he dose look good in pink... Drodel thought as he walked to the coat racks waiting for Henk to get done.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewan tugged at the jacket some more, wistfully. He finally condemned it to Tuxedo Heaven and looked up.

To his shock several of his friends had entered the shop without his noticing. "Blimey, Samuel, youre busy already. I dont want to steal you away from seriously important business opportunities, so perhaps it'd more prudent for me to grab an appointment or somethin' of the sort."

Ewan noticed the local blacksmith, Drodel, enter the shop and freeze at Henk's appearance. "Come on now, mate," laughed Ewan. "I gather that nothing our boy Henk can do could be classified as 'Shocking and Unexpected' anymore."

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's called 'work' for a reason, Ewan." Samuel said, putting a hand on the otter's shoulder. "You were the first customer, I'll get your measurements and show you a few materials. Then you can be on your way and I'll have the suit ready for you first thing tomorrow if not by the end of the day today." Samuel said, practically dragging the otter to the measuring room.
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"yes ma'am, actually Mr. Dunn has taken me on as a sort of 'financial overseer', if you will. i take it your here to look over your dress designs, which by the way i took a look at. allow me to compliment you on your excellent craftmanship." marx siad as he smiled at scorpia.

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina pawed at the ground some more. "If it isn't too much hassle miss." Apparently very bashful, she held her legs together like she trying to keep something from popping out. She looked about nervously. "Um, where are the fitting rooms?"
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling at the shy stoat, cassandre motioned for her to follow. "They're back here, miss." Heading over to the dressing rooms, she stuck her head in one, and found Samuel with Ewan, fixing up a tuxedo.
"Mr. Dunn, I've got a customer with me." She left and walked over to another fitting room, and held open the curtain for the stoat to go in.
"Here you are miss. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? Please wait a little, then I can get the dress."

Heading back out, she stopped and said hello to Marx, Drodel, and Miss Scorpia, then got the dress down from the display. Going back to the fitting room, she entered and held up the dress. "Here you are miss."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked to Scorpia and asked "Mistress, could you give me some lipstick and some powder for my face? I have to look more like a woman when the photographer comes and takes the picture for the folder of Master Samuels shop."

When Scorpia had give him some lipstick, powder, nail paint and a mirror, Henk could start to make him self more woman like than now. Samuel wanted to say some thing but Henk said "When I go for something I will go to the end, now please continue with the dress, the photographer will be here in 1 hour and where is the head and the ear rings?"

Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helping the stoat put on the dress, Cassandre overheard Henk asking for items to look more feminine. Smiling evilly, she took that moment to pop her head out and shout, "You need a wig!"
She returned to dressing the stunned stoat.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked surprised. A wig? "That advice is to stupid. Reptiles don't have hair. Could some one give me a head or band and some items for fake breasts?"

Scorpia and Samuel where just finishing the last point on the dress. Now only some make-up and Henk could show him self to the rest of the visitors.

Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(i really hate to be "that guy" but im not sure if continueing this RP is the best idea, seeing as how shadow siad he was'nt sure i he wanted to continue with it. maybe we should wiat for him first?)

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I dunno. I'm just restarting it, I figured it could use a kick-start.))

((or whatever it is...))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1