FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Project: Aten
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny listened to his companions voice their opinions on the whole mummy-matter, and was amused at how utterly different they were. The way the Chinese fellow spoke about "monsters" and "necromancers" made Johnny smirk and roll his eyes. Great, another yahoo like the others, he thought to himself. At the very least, he figured he wouldn't have to worry about Wan Kuei if things got weird again, the guy obviously knew how to handle himself.

Still, when he asked why Johnny took the job when he disagreed with excavating tombs, Johnny gave a very direct and honest answer: "I needed the money, and when you work air-freight in Egypt, you don't pass up any jobs, no matter how much you hate it."

As for Mr. Rossi, Johnny could tell he had a lot more in common with him, though he wasn't 100% sure what it was the squirrel was up to. By the sounds of it, this Enzo character definitely grew up in a rougher side of town than Johnny, who grew up on a farm in Kansas.

"I think you would have fit right into the Old West with my uncle," Johnny said with a chuckle, before adding, "Still, we've got plenty of our own underworld-types here in Egypt, and they certainly don't play nice..."

As Lady Wladyslaw and her bodyguard made their way back to the truck, Johnny stuck his head out the window and beckoned, "I hope you haven't forgotten anything, because we have to hit the pavement quick. Our employer won't appreciate tardiness..."

It took them only a few minutes to find the docks that Miss Carms had indicated earlier. Turning in past a small fence, the aviator let out a soft sigh as he saw no sight of his employer, the mare with the nice gams, or his motorcycle. Lucky me, we've beat them here, Johnny thought to himself as he parked the beat-up old flivver in between two warehouses. Disembarking from the vehicle, Johnny led the motley crew to the Number 8 warehouse, where (per the detailed instructions Miss Carms had given him) they were to pick up the excavating tools and equipment that had been set aside for the Carms expedition ahead of time.

"Alright, everyone, we're all going to have to work quickly to put these things in the back of the truck," Johnny instructed, somehow taking it upon himself to take charge of the situation. Though he wasn't necessarily the type to bark orders at other people, he had served as flight commander on quite a few missions during the war, so he had some experience in organizing others toward a single goal.

As soon as Johnny and Henk loaded the first crate onto the back of the truck, the coyote's sensitive ears picked-up the familiar sound of his motorcycle approaching. He excused himself from the others in order to meet up with Miss Carms, to let her know that they were already at work, getting their equipment loaded. As he walked the distance around the length of the warehouse to the other side, he could hear angry cursing, and violent, metallic banging, and suddenly became quite worried. He started to run quickly toward the commotion, pulling a service pistol from behind his back as he turned the corner...

Johnny surprised both Miss Carms and Miss Mayflower as he ran up to them, gun drawn. The first words out of his mouth were, "Are you alright? I heard shouting..." His gaze darted to and fro across the emtpy, starlit docks. Seeing no immediate danger, the pilot let out a sigh of relief, saying, "Geez, I thought those mummies had come back..."

Worried by the thought of the undead returning, Johnny was momentarily distracted from the two new dents in his motorcycle, and didn't even bother asking what Valerie had been shouting about. "It's probably safer if I get you two to the other side of the warehouse with the rest of us," Johnny said as he tucked his sidearm into the back of his trousers (Gotta find that holster I stowed away in the plane, he thought to himself). "We'll get those boxes on the truck in no time, then we can get back to the airfield to fetch my airplane..."

Without her asking for it, Johnny unwrapped the scarf around his neck and draped it over Valerie's, mistaking her shivering as a sign of her being cold. "I told you these desert nights get chilly," he said in a half-scolding, half-reassuring tone.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You two think I'm crazy but how is it that you deny which you have seen,heard,touched,and smelled?You seek answers and when they come,you don't allow them.I'll tell you now that thinking in this fashion at this point in time will get everyone here hurt or killed."Wan Kuei had said with a matter of fact tone his white fur nearly camouflaged in the moonlight.The cold desert air would chill those unaccustomed to its effects but didn't faze Wan Kuei in the slightest."Here's some wisdom I picked up from some wonderful texts in India. "There are demon-haunted worlds,regions of utter darkness.Whoever denies the Spirit falls into that darkness.-Isa Upanishads.Wan Kuei mulled over the coyote's answer and with only wisdom that should come from an older monk,Wan Kuei had begun to speak again."Far be it for me to tell you the irony of telling a man raised by monks that you need money but keep in mind that you're about to destroy the dead to spare your living.As for witches and wizards look at New Jersey about six years ago.And dragons?You'd better pray we don't run into one as they are fickle creatures and often destroy and kill first before asking questions." Wan Kuei had gone and placed himself in a full lotus position and placed his hands in an Dhyāna mudrā so he could refocus on diverting the unpleasant ride to the docks.When they arrived at the warehouse,Wan Kuei had taken off his shirt and begun to pick the crates and boxes onto the truck.He had noticed Johnny leaving toward the sound of the motorcycle and wanted to tell Johnny about the dangers of doing so but life is full of lessons that needed to be experienced rather than having the answers all the time.With that in mind,the hybrid continued to work.

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance let out a small sigh as she felt the husky's hands on her legs. She had been hesitant about asking for help getting dressed, worrying that Valerie would refuse to do so, or that it would make her look weak. But she hadn't had a choice, and she had to admit that it didn't feel awkward at all. The husky girl helped her into the slacks without a word of complaint. She actually seemed a bit speechless as she worked, much to Constance's amusement.

As the slacks were pulled all the way up, Constance briefly let her hands slide up the back of her thighs and over her rear, to feel how they were fitting her. They were very tight, but not uncomfortably so. They might show off a bit more of her figure than she was used to, but at that point there wasn't anything to do about it. These clothes were better than her torn dress. Besides, she thought, I won't mind a couple of looks.

Constance reached behind her head with both hands and gathered her hair back into a ponytail. The movements of her arms caused her to thrust her chest forward, almost brushing her breasts against Valerie's face. She looked at the husky standing so close to her, putting the belt around her waist. She had seemed so stern, so cold earlier back at the hotel. But now, she looked delicate, shy even. Constance studied her face in the dim light. She was beautiful the way she seemed to nervously bite her lip as her eyes were fixed downwards at the belt. Constance couldn't help but let a small smile play on her lips as she watched the husky. She felt the desire to touch the girl's cheek, to look into her eyes and make her smile, but her thoughts were interrupted when Valerie reached for the shirt.

Constance could have buttoned the shirt herself without a problem, even in the state she was in, but having Valerie help was a pleasant surprise. She felt the husky's fingers lightly brush against her stomach. It felt good, almost like being caressed, but then Valerie suddenly pulled away, her demeanor completely changed in an instant. So she thinks I'm a slacker!? And there she brings up that Captain Studie again. What is it with him? I don't even know the man.

As Constance made her way out to the motorcycle she had to listen to another snide remark by Valerie. Why is she like this? I haven't done anything to her to deserve this kind of treatment, she thought as they raced away on the motorcycle. Thankfully we'll be back with others soon, so I can put some distance between the two of us.

When they arrived at the docks, Constance watched Valerie's furious outburst and the angry kicks she gave the motorcycle. She seemed so changed from the girl who had helped Constance get dressed earlier, almost as if it was a completely different person. All Constance could do was to watch in wide-eyed surprise as the husky raged and dented the motorcycle.

Constance was about to say something, to try to get Valerie to relax, when the husky suddenly stopped on her own. Seemingly on the verge of tears, the girl quietly apologized for her behavior. Despite the cruel comments and the angry outbursts, Constance couldn't help but for feel sorry for the girl. She immediately wanted to go to Valerie, to wrap her arms around the husky and comfort her. Please don't cry, Valerie.

She began reaching for the girl when Captain Studie suddenly appeared, startling her and making her stop in her tracks. Constance watched as he draped his scarf around Valerie's neck. Watching the pair, she felt a little left out. She had wanted to comfort Valerie, but now that Captain Studie had arrived, there seemed to be little need for that. Instead she used the moment to study the husky and the coyote together, listening to way he spoke to her. I see. Could this be why the mere mention of his name causes such strong emotions in Valerie?

Somewhere in the shadows there was a faint sound. It might have been the wind knocking something over, or just the noise made by a small animal, but Constance's mind was immediately filled with images of the creatures that had attacked them at the hotel. She looked nervously around. It was impossible to tell if something was lurking in the shadows, watching them, getting closer. Pulling the borrowed duster tighter around her, she walked closer to Valerie and Captain Studie with the help of the crutches.

"Captain Studie, you mentioned an airplane." She looked from the young coyote to the husky beside him. "Are we flying to our destination?" Please tell me that we're not. I'll be much more comfortable on a boat.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The airship had already taken off by the time Shadow finished sharpening his longsword and placed it on the edge of his bunk. Shadow got up and placed his finished rifles in his wall locker and as he turned around he noticed that the same young crew member that spoke to him earlier was sitting on the bunk next to his looking at the blade. He must not have realized that Shadow was watching him because he jumped when Shadow started to talk to him.

"Can I help you?"

"My apologies sir. I was just amazed by how sharp you were able to make the edges."

Shadow jokingly continues, "well then I guess you don't know how long I was working on it." Looking at the crew member Shadow remembers when he first joined the military, so young and eager to be the best, "you have a knife?"

The crerwman quickly pulls it out and hands it to him, "standard issue to all of Sir Rodney's crew."

Shadow takes it, "do you sharpen this?"

"No the gunsmith does. I wish I knew how to but why do you ask?"

Shadow hands the knife back to him, "because he doesn't either." Shadow takes out one of his own knives and hands it to him to compare the two, "if you want I can try to teach you to get it more like that however it takes a lot of time, effort, & practice."

Shadow showed him the proper steps to blade sharpening and then left him to his work.

He decided to look about the airship and see what the others were doing. Maybe I can finally ask Beibhinn what she knows about my hunt. Or see what Niam has been up to in these past years...
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo shrugged at the work in front of him. He took account of excavation equipment and other various tools being loaded into the truck.

The squirrel wrinkled his nose. This all looks like work, he thought. I hope this doesn't turn into a regular job. I don't need a regular job. If I'd wanted a regular job, I'd be back in Sicily instead of listening to the old man... You'll see the world, Enzo. You won't be bored. And you will be payed well. Enzo rolled his eyes to himself.

He lifted a box and casually loaded it into the truck. Then he looked up. He counted the heads of those around and took account of how much equipment they had. The squirrel frowned.

He flashed his eyes back and forth and noticed the Captain a ways off. "'Ey! Captain Six-Shooter, man, I have a question for you. I'm noticing a decent number of people here. I'm noticing a good bunch of equipment here as well. And, I'm curious as to what your wings are? The main reason I ask is knowing my luck we'll all end up cramped up in some plane that's meant to carry maybe one or two people for a solid amount of time. Please tell me I'm wrong. Please tell me you're Mr. Practical and fly a nice, big, comfortable cargo plane."

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cat noticed that miss Carms had met up with them together with the lovely singer and she walked over to them.

"I am glad to see that you are ok. Miss Mayflower. I hope it was nothing to serious?"

Then she realised that she hadn't introduced herself.
"I am Countess Kira Wladyslaw.The cobra over here is my bodyguard, Henk.
I am a big fan. I watched your last performance in Paris. "
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Henk and Johnny where done with there cargo for the expedition, took Hnek his place near Kira. They where going through the air, they will gonna fly!

Henk looked to the air ship, it was big enough for the whole group, 1 bathroom, 2 sleeping rooms, cargo hold and the deck. Henks face started to get greener then it all ready was, he was afraid that he get sick just the moment they would take off.

Kira was introducing herself and him to Constance May flower, the snake turned "Hello Mistress Mayflower, may the gods be with you and that you and Kira become friends until you die." Henk bowed and kissed the hands of the mare, who was stunned by his words.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damm posting

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Last edited by henkcobra on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damm posting again.

Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam walked the corridors of the ship, not really knowing where he was going, lost in though. Turning left, then right, then left again, he couldn't tell whether or not the ship was endless or he was going in circles. Looking up he noticed his friend, shadow.

"Hey there," said Niam as he approached the man, maybe he could shed some light on these happenings of the past few hours.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(im skiping my turn this round.)
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I got nuthin', you can skip me this time)
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Rodney entered the elevator ,waited until Beibhinn had stepped in behind him and closed the metal gate with a noisy rattle. He pulled at the lever angrily and they sped upwards towards the third level of the air ship. Stepping out of the elevator, Sir Rodney strode down the hallway and stopped outside the door of his study, his hand on the brass doorknob. He turned to Beibhinn. " Whatever happens, say nothing until he has left the room, Understand?"
Beibhinn nodded and they both entered Sir Rodney's study.
The room was in semi-darkness, the only light coming from two wall mounted uplighters, created in the latest art-deco style.
However there was light enough to see that the room resembled an museum or an art gallery. One whole wall comprised of a single bookcase containing many rare volumes. Statues from every era of furkinds civilisation, Egyptian,Greek, Roman, Renaissance and modern pieces.
Various artworks, oils and watercolours hung from the woodpanelled walls and standing studying a small statuette of the Egyptian goddess Seket was Sir Rodney's expected guest. The tall, thin figure was dressed in a pale cream gallabiya, drawn in at the waist with a red cumberbund, a large red fez sat between the large furless ears. Without turning round the strange figure spoke, a deep soft lisping voice that seemed both emfeminate and yet menacing at the same time.
" Ah Sir Rodney. We met face to face at last. I am Ardeth Bay"
So saying he turned around to look at Sir Rodney and Beibhinn and in doing so stepped into the light. The sight before them caused Sir Rodney to start backwards and exclaim: "Jesus" under his breath. Even the normally un-flappable Biebhinn raised both eyebrows. Ardeth Bay was a feline male, but unlike any other feline he was completely bald, his wrinkled skin shone in the lamplight and his eyes, which seemed to big for his head, glowed with an evil that shook them both to their very souls.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgNqRETK_A0&feature=related
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/

Last edited by Tearlach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inside Rodney ship, where the motor car is parked and the others are inside the ship, visualizing, remembering the setting around them, the two hares, Diana and Xivk, carrying an overweight, green, lemming around each of their arms, somehow, successfully able to lift his upper body and manage both their strenght to slide the green lemming's lower body on the floor, hopefully to find a healer's room, so the lemming can be treated.

*Grunt* "Ah! I do hope we find a healer room, soon! After this! I hope *grunt and push her arm up to continue support the lemming* that I don't walk like a old beggar with a hump on her back!" An image of a old lady version of Diana Bronze, wearing a big, long, dark, blue, ragged, cloak, with a hump on her back pop inside her head, making the long-ear cringe.

*whine* "Aaaaaaaaaaa! I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A HUMP!", shouted Diana out of frustration.

Suddenly, a weasel, wearing a uniform, jogged up to the three. He did a quick salute to them and said, "Sir! Ma'am! I'm here to take the green guest to the Healer room, so he can have better treatment!"

Diana sigh for she is grateful that the lemming is going to get treated, and that she her hare friend won't have to carry him too long.

"Thank You, Sir. Take care of him." Diana and Xivk carefully, but quickly had the green lemming to the weasel and walked past the weasel, ignoring the big *thump* from behind and continue walking. *sigh and turns her head to Xivk and smile.* "Let us go find the others, shall we?"

Weasel:*The green lemming lands on top of the weasel, squishing him with his big furry fat.* *thump!*.....*grunt*..."CAN'T!....GET!...UP!" *tries to push the lemming off of him but fail.* "TOO!.....HEAVY!"......SOMEONE GET A SHOVEL!"
Greg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before Greg reached his destination and while checking his suitcase, he found his very old dagger belt and never notice it was there. When he took his dagger belt out gently to take a look, he closed his eyes to bring back his memories from 6 years ago; furthermore, Greg remembered that he and his boss start arguing and hear the arguing in his head said..

"Why do you disobey me?!" said boss
"Because I don't think it is not right! said Greg
"Then why is that?"
"........"
" Is that because they look so innocent, don't you realize that we can obtain so much fortunes??"
"They have nothing to deserve it'
Boss grabbed Greg's throat and continues"Deserve what? Why are you being so foolish?"
*Greg struggles*
"If you failed me again, I promise that I will not forgive you!" Boss released Greg. Next day, later, Greg decided to leave his duty.

"I'm glad that I left. *sigh*"
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Pass)
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing their comrade struggling beneath the overweight lemming, the remaining motorpool maintenance crew, three large timber wolves, ran over to help. However even their combinded strength they only managed to pull the lemming off the weasel. One of the wolves rushed off and returned with a hoist normally used to lift engines out of the various motor vehicles in the garage. Once strapped in, the lemming was pushed in to the freight elevator and up to the fourth floor where the sickbay has situated.
The doctor, a grizzled old lion, was most upset at being summoned to attend the casualties as he had retired for the night. He checked over the weasel, prononced no broken bones and sent him on his way.
By now Snogswell had been undressed by the matronly lioness nurse and dressed in a hosptial gown, placed into one of the beds in the small ward. Snogswell was fast asleep when the Doctor approached his bedside. No longer making peeping noises, Snogswell now had a rather bad case of flatulence. At regular instances there would be a sound not unlike a carhorn, followed by the bellowing of the bedclothes and a rather eye-watering odour. The doctor examined Snogswell at the same time informing the nurse of his conclusions.
" Well nurse. (PARP) There would seem to be (PARP) nothing wrong with this (PARP) young male. Except an over-indulgence of alcohol."
And then Snogswell dropped a cracker! in a sane and just world he would have recieved some sort of reward for it. It sounded exactly like a wet flock mattress falling down a set of marble steps,then across a sheet of corrigated iron to land on a pile of cardboard boxs and a duck with laringhitis!
"Plop,plop,plop,plop,plop, RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPP, Squishhhh, quuack!
The smell that accompanied it was worst then mustard gas. The doctor turned round to the nurse.
" Quickly nurse hand me a scalple."
The nurse was horrified." Doctor what do you intend to do?"
" Cut off my own nose!" came the reply.

xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though carrying a heavy load and stuck in the hallways below, xivak was still amazed to be on a airship hoping to get above sometime to get a better view bringing his attention then though to diana as she complained bout the lemming more. xivak though trying to contain his laughter as he was enjoying this. ^_^

Suddenly caught off gaurd though as she yelled out bout having a hump at her age he was about to say that wont happen when one of the crew mates aboard ran up and offered assistance to take the lemming to the healers room.

Not a second later the two handed over the lemming to the crewmate and walked on with a slight yelp from the weasel behind.

Wondering if maybe that was abit cruel diana had suggested that they find the others and seeing as more of the crew ran by to assist with the lemming guess he was fine.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea but do you know your way around here?"

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the coyote came running around the corner, pistol drawn, Valerie quickly masked her rage. Go on, check on your mare first, you useless coyote. Seeing him instead head for her made the husky-girl smirk pleased. As the pilot wrapped his silk scarf around her neck, his pheremone-laced scent filled her nostrils to brimming. But, instead of being intoxicated by his blend of masculinity and cologne, the husky girl snarled at his act of kindness. What, does he think I cannot fend for myself. That I need some galant to come charging up and rescue me? Stupid, moronic, imbicilic coyote. Does he ever even wash this scarf? Still having possessions of someone elses might become useful later. As he helped her, she growled at him, through her teeth, "That had better be your revolver, Captain Studie."

Standing to face the airman, Valerie chided him, "Did One not tell you to be here? Did One not tell you to have gathered everyone and the needed supplies? One hates waiting. One hates having to repeat herself. Infact One wonders if you spend more time fawning over Mayflower, or actually doing the job One hired you to accomplish. If it is too great a task, for such a dried-up pilot, just let one know." Smirking dangerously she taunted him, "One would dare not have such an... easily distracted commander under her. One had thought that such a decorated veteran of the Great War would find these tasks simple to accomplish... perhaps One is mistaken in your ability? Still, if you insist on oggling the mare, her ankle is still giving her trouble, and could use a bit of help walking. Make haste Captain Studie, One knows you still do not have your airplane ready, and One does not want Mayflower's ankle to get worse because you cannot adequately support her."

Valerie looked over at the mare and whispered, "If your ankle does still give you any trouble or any pain, One is willing to share a bit of her prescription to aid you through it."

Keeping the scarf, Valerie headed down the wharf towards the path Captain Studie ran from. As she turned past one of the closed warehouses, she saw the rest of her group from the Luxor Palace Grand Hotel. Well, call me suprized. That mongrel of a coyote actually did accomplish something. They all appear to be here, and at least in one piece... and apparently Madam Contessa and her bodyguard were able to acquire their own supplies as well. Good. Seeing the red-furred squirrel gave the husky an idea.

"You, New York," she barked, "You are good at fast-talking, yes?" Not waiting for his answer, Valerie continued, "One needs you to do a bit of subterfuge. While One waits on Captain Studie and his aggrivatingly slow methodology of doing anything while he gets that sorry excuse of a plane of his, One wants you to delay the Daedalus. One will not have that Brittish hack-job beating us in this race. There should be a working ham radio in one of those supply crates behind you. One wants you to use it, and pretend you are Egyptian Air Traffic Constabulary. Delay him till we are able to board Captain Studie's plane, and make way for Ptolomos."

Not waiting to see if the squirrel began working on the task she assigned him, she made way to the Contessa. Valerie gave the naga bodyguard the barest of nods. However, she Acknowledged the Contessa's standing with a full curtsey, Valerie began to address the feline, "Your Grace, One is aware of the lack of acrutriments One is certain you are used too, and regrettibly appologizes. One will, once the time is available, properly scold Her staff until they properly learn how to act. If we make haste to Ptolomos, enroute to our final destination, One will have her Senechal obtain whatever it is you require to make your stay adequate and comfortable. One hates to cut directly to the business at hand, but right now, Sir Rodney has the initiative, and we must act quickly to recover it from him. You understand ancient Egyptian, yes? But One wonders if you are also fluent in Greek, and in particular, Ptolemaic Greek. We might encounter some... obsticles along the way, and being fluent in the language will be a great boon to us."

Valerie looked across the warehouses and docks and warfs, damp with early-morning dew. The rich, black, soil near the river had such an earthy aroma to it. Morning birds had begun to peck at the reeds along the river, and circle overtop the stone-and-brick buildings. She could see the faint first light of mornnig beginning to peek up from the horizon. It would be light soon, and, unless New York could delay the Daedalus, Sir Rodney would make sail soon in his obnoxious derrigable.

"It looks like today will be a good day to adventure South," Valerie said aloud.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as Valerie opened her mouth, Johnny let out a short sigh and thought to himself I should have known better than to try being nice... this dame is going to be the death of me, I swear. Once she started her long-winded tirade, the coyote basically started ignoring her; instead, he used the time it took her to kvetch to silently estimate how much the supplies and passengers would weigh and wonder if he would even be able to safely fly all the way to the dig site with the amount of fuel already in the plane's tank. His ears did catch her mentioning Miss Mayflower's name somewhere in her ranting, and that brought Johnny back to reality as he remembered there was an injured lady in their presence.

"Captain Studie, you mentioned an airplane?" she had asked as she walked up to the two of them on her crutches. "Are we flying to our destination?"

"Of course, miss," Johnny said, a touch of his Kansas country-boy drawl slipping out as he spoke. "I don't believe Miss Carms would hire a pilot such as myself if she weren't planning on flying."

Miss Carms had already abruptly left to meet with the rest of the "crew", leaving Johnny and the injured mare to converse as he escorted her to the truck. "I'm afraid I didn't properly introduce myself when we met at the hotel... my name is Captain John Studie Sixkiller. Don't let the name frighten you, it's merely a Cherokee surname passed from my mother."

"I do hope the thought of flying doesn't upset you," he continued to speak, "I'll let you know that I pride myself in not having crashed my aeroplane once while carrying passengers... Let those Nile riverboat captains boast the same thing! I'll bet the average boat captain has let more passengers become snacks for the Nile crocodiles than I've even got teeth in my head!"

He was only telling a partial truth, as there were never any other passengers with him the three or four times he had crashed a plane: he was only shot down once during the war, when he was flying a SPAD XIII that didn't have a second seat for an "observer" in it. Every other time, it was pure dumb luck that no one else was in the plane with him when mechanical problems or bad weather forced him to crash-land at least two other planes. And, of course, that didn't include the numerous homemade gliders and flying contraptions that Johnny had tinkered (with and usually crashed upon their maiden flights) back on the farm when he was a teenager. Still, any landing you can walk away from...

He managed to only catch the tail-end of Valerie's conversation with the aristocratic cat, noting something about a "Sir Rodney" being in possession of a derrigable, apparently named the "Daedalus", and immediately remembered the large airship at the airfield when he had landed earlier that evening. Seeing the day's first light begining to brighten the sky, Johnny knew there was going to be very little time for him to ready the plane before their competitors got a lead on them.

Taking the initiative, he turned to Miss Carms and informed her, "I need to get to the airfield ahead of everyone else in order to make sure the plane is ready for take-off. If this Rodney-character is half as competitive as you are, I'll assume he's set something up to sabotage our voyage. For that, I'll be taking my motorcycle back." He held his paw out expectantly for the keys to his bike, and though the husky grumbled at being compared to Sir Rodney or being called "competitive", she handed over the keys with little quarrel, as well as his goggles, but kept the scarf.

Within minutes, Johnny was once again racing down the mostly empty Luxor roads, swerving past only the occasional merchants in their carts marking their way to market in the early morning hours. As he drove past the Winter Palace, he happened to notice a familiar figure walking down the street, away from the cluster of police that swarmed the area. Stopping near the fellow, Johnny raised the goggles off his face and greeted Greg, saying, "Hey, didn't I see you with Lady Wladyslaw and Henk earlier?"

He quickly picked up the mercenary, informing him that the others would be following shortly, and that they would be heading toward the airfield. As he sped off, he checked over his shoulder, just to make sure none of the local cops were taking notice of him, as he was still wearing most of his tuxedo from the ball.

It took several more minutes for the pair to make their way to the airfield, and by the looks of it the Daedelus down on the far side of the field was nearly ready to take off. Still, being cautious rather than hurried, Johnny parked his motorcycle a fair distance away from the hangar where his own plane was parked. With a silent motion, he beckoned Greg to follow him toward the hangar quietly, pulling his own pistol in anticipation. Silently creeping up to the doorway, Johnny took a quick peek in and was dismayed to see exactly what he was expecting: a pair of fellows in strange uniforms, keeping an eye on his plane.

Turning to the merc, Johnny whispered, "There's two guards... Firing our weapons will only end up damaging the plane and alerting any more guys in uniforms that may be hanging around... do you have any suggestions?"

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wan Kuei had placed himself back into a meditative position after finishing loading the truck up with supplies but instead of his eyes being closed they were wide open and focused intently on creating strategies.His focus was as such that a deathstalker scorpion seeking shelter for the day had begun to crawl upon the hybrid's crossed legs.Wan Kuei still didn't flinch when the scorpion began to crawl up his left arm.Once the the scorpion reached the area just below the bicep,Wan Kuei's right shot out quickly grabbing the arachnid by its tail and bringing it to his mouth and in a fluid motion,the hybrid's mouth came down on the scorpion and with another motion of his fingers,snapped the tail off transforming one of nature's deadliest predators into a makeshift breakfast a technique he learned from the Berbers of the region.It wasn't until Wan Kuei heard Miss Carms tell Enzo to use the ham radio to delay the Brits that Wan Kuei seemingly came back to reality."Belay that order!" Wan Kuei had yelled out to Enzo."I'm afraid our leader is not used to some of the local customs around here one of which involves the fajr,or prayer at dawn and the Muezzin calls everyone to prayer not only uses the Mosque but they also broadcast the call on all but one frequency which is used for emergencies only.If you use the radio everyone will know what you're trying to do.We've 2 advantages here:1)The streets are devoid of anyone on them at this time so we can reach the hanger in a short time.2)The British don't allow any of their aircraft to fly during this period of time out of respect only tourists are exempt from this rule but we only have 2 hours until the prayer is over."

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance smiled at Valerie’s offer. “Thank you, but I can manage the discomfort. It’s just a sprained ankle after all. I’m sure I’ll be able to walk without these crutches in a day or two." I don’t need anything like that. It’s about time I show that I’m not some helpless little girl. Still, it was nice of her to ask.

While the trio walked along the docks, Constance studied the coyote as he introduced himself and talked about their upcoming journey. So the good Captain Studie is actually called John Sixkiller. How fascinating.

“No,” she said when asked about flying, “I’m not that upset by the thought of flying. I simply prefer other means of transportation. While a plane certainly has its advantages, I do enjoy the traditional means of transportation more." She gave a small smile and half closed her eyes, while running a hand through her hair, thinking of the many travels she had been on. “Mmm, where one can relax, enjoy the journey….and have fun.” Ohh, I could really use a good, luxurious cabin right now. Get out of these clothes, take a long, hot bath, and just be able to lie down. It would be so wonderful!

As they made it back to the rest of the group, Constance was approached by a feline and a cobra. She had seen them both at the ball, and even briefly talked to the cobra, but she hadn’t learned their names until they introduced themselves to her. A countessa and her bodyguard? I wonder what brought such a prominent person to an expedition like this one. Was it pure chance like with myself, or did she know about this in advance?

“It’s a pleasure to meet you," Constance said. “And thank you for your concern. It’s nothing serious I’ve been assured. I hope to be able to walk without these crutches in a day or two.”

She was about to say something more when Valerie suddenly appeared and started addressing Kira. From the bits of their conversation that Constance overheard, it was clear to her that Kira at least had some knowledge of the things they were going to encounter on the expedition. Interesting. There’s so much to learn about these people, it seems. I wonder what Kira might be able to tell me about what awaits us.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow heard someone call out, "Hey there." And he looked to find his old friend Niam approaching him.
Shadow greeted him, "Hello, Niam. How have things been since I left BonBon?" The two finished their greetings and resumed walking about the airship while they continued their conversation

"Well I went back to what I do best. I joined the war with the Allied powers once I caught wind that The States had agreed to enter the fray. And shortly after the armistice went back into hired work; hunting, tracking, eliminations, protecting, ect. ect.. Which ended up bringing me here."

There was a short pause then they both asked the other simultaneously, "So do you know what exactly is going on here?"

There was another moment of silence and Shadow was first to break it, "As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm not like everyone else here. I wasn't exactly 'invited' to be on this expedition. I'm here because my latest job sent me here to find someone so I don't actually have many details about the trip itself." Shadow nudges Niam, "Besides isn't all of this stuff right down your alley, Ancient Egyptian magic, tombs,... ...REANIMATED CORPSES. I thought that was your department." He states jokingly and gives Niam a chance to defend himself.

They continue walking throughout the corridors as Shadow attempts to mentally map out the airship with each turn. One could easily get lost in this thing.

"Sorry that I'm not mush help in the information department." Shadow continues, "I don’t know how useful it will be for you but I can tell you what I do know."

Shadow briefly told Niam about his latest job an why he was at the formal event. Then he discussed the events, well most of them anyway, with Beibhinn and her reaction to the photo. "Thus I ended up here because I know that she knows something about my mark that could prove useful."
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo wrinkled his nose. Dilemma. He loved to cause a little mischief and mayhem, but on the other hand he had been asked to do it by the Princess over here. Am I even employed? What'd my cut be? I have not signed a single damn piece of paper since I've been at the hotel.

"Right, Ms. Bossy, you can count on me. I'll raise a solid amount of hell," said to her

He stepped over in the direction of the radio and quickly set up the ham radio. He sighed a bit before adopting a flawless Egyptian accent. "This is Akhom Mubarak, Egyptian Air Traffic control, hailing the airship Daedalus, do you copy?"

Enzo waited a spell for a reply before continuing. "We regret to inform that a massive emergency has befallen your airfield, and we need to landlock all aircraft. We need to make all due preparations for an emergency landing of a luxury passenger zeppelin which has been hijacked by a group of criminals. We will be pretending to give in to their demands, so please, have all crew remain aboard vessel and remain on the ground to avoid any tragedies. Also please be aware that the pirates will be monitoring channels once they come within range. Any and all transmissions should be avoided unless hailed by Egyptian police or air traffic before hand. Ignoring these requests will be punished by law. I will hail you as events progress."

Enzo leaned back, cut transmission and grinned. That aught to buy us some time. Let's see how things go now.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kira smiled. It seemed like her trip to Egypt was getting more interesting then she had thought it would be.
"Don't worry about living conditions. I'm not fussy. And yes. I speak both Ptolemaic greek and modern greek aswell as ancient egyptian." She answered the husky and followed her gaze. The sun was about to rise. Soon Ra would begin his journey over the sky, givning light to all living beings.
"Am I right when I guess you believe the mummies are not the only strange thing we will encounter on this trip?"
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replying to Shadow's greeting Niam caught his old friend up on his life, keeping it brief but informative. After listening to what Shadow said about his comings and goings he asked:

'So do you know what exactly is going on here?'

At the same time shadow did, and there was a moment of awkward silence then Shadow continued, Niam decided to wait and listen. Laughing at Shadows little side remark Niam continued to listen.

"It seems that there is much more going on here than I had guessed," said Niam slowly while he thought over all of this most recent information. "It seems that someone is down right determined to stop us, or perhaps capture us, this woman you met just might know who..." Niam paused for a moment.

"Regardless," Niam continued after a brief moment of letting the statement hang, "we should find Sir Rodney and get the details of where we are going and what he need to do for him..."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After takeing a look at Cerberus, Rin put the revolvers away and grabed her jearnal and a pen.

Jearnal log,

The party didnt go as planed in eny way, as some "things" just barged in. Me as well as a few other guests had chased them away, but some other guests suddenly hade a look in ther eyes like they wher looking at the distance and they suddenly stud up and started to walk off in that daze.

Now me and some guests have split off into two groups seens the its seems that it may have some thing to do with the now defunked expadition (due to Mr. Prunefetish haveing kicked the bucket, god rest his soul.) I have allied my self with Sir Rodney's team (seens i would rather gag my self, than join that Husky's team. I just hope i can get a chance to pay her back for nearly getting me trampeled on.) For now i will just have to prepare a selection of guns, and text books for the expadition, as well as see if Sir Rodney has had eny conection to Old Cerberus seens it seems that i might have reminded him of some one. (P.S. rember to see about getting the help of a rabi if i find one.)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After hours of giving the drunken, green, lemming to Sir Rodney's crew to get taken care of, the two Hares, Diana and Xivk, walk down a long hallway of the big ship.

Their footsteps echoed through the whale hallway. No sound came one of their mouths. Diana can not stand the silence, so she lets out a sigh, place both her arms behind her head, and began talking. "Well..I do hope Mr. Rodney is planning to have a meeting for all of us, so I can know what exactly are we going and what are we getting ourselves into." Diana stopped in her track, which made Xivk stop, too, curious of the long-ear's ceased movement. The long-ear dropped her arms down from her head and cross them under her chest. Her facial expression was serious and in deep thoughts. She began remember the event from the Winter Palace Hotel in Luxor, where those mummies came and attacked everyone there and some had been killed by the walking-dead. Remembering the screaming guests, the shooting guns, the throwing furniture, made Diana's body shake in anger and fear that innocent being were injured or killed.

Trying not to make her friend, Xivk, worry, Diana tried to control her emotion by taking deep, calm, breaths. After she calmed down, the long-ear looked at Xivk, show a small smile to him, and walk past him. "One thing I know for sure...," said Diana as she stopped four feet away from Xivk and turned her upper body behind, so Xivk can see the smirk paste on Diana's face. "....The Chapter of our adventure is about to be written."
Greg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Two guards huh? I wonder who they are" Greg replied in whisper.
"Hmmm..." Greg thinking "He's right, If we fire our gun at them, it will alert more men....wait." Greg turned to Johnny and said in whisper "Johnny, I got two option we can do, but we have to choose wisely. One is we need something to give all men in uniform distraction, or we can steal their uniform buy luring them. Which plan would you choose?"
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Rodney sat behind his desk rubbing his temples with his hands.
The meeting with Ardeth Bey had been a tiring one, all the while aware of those green eyes staring at him un-blinking.
Beibhinn, standing behind him gently placed a hand on his shoulder as a comforting gesture. Sir Rodney patted it softly with his own.
"I'll be alright. Why don't you run along to bed now my dear, it's been a long night." His voice, as weary as he felt.
The vixen slipped away from Sir Rodney's study quietly and walked the short distance to her own rooom along the corridor.
Closing and locking the door behind her, she began to run that evenings events through her mind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8