FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Project: Aten
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance carefully sat down as the female hybrid helped her to a chair. She felt dizzy, and for a second she was afraid that she might faint. Then the room slowly stopped spinning and she felt her head clear. She looked up at the hybrid girl who had helped her and reached out to take her hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze, she smiled as a way of saying thanks.

Then the husky girl walked to her side and wrapped a tablecloth around her. Constance immediately felt herself relax. It made her feel slightly more secure, and it was a relief not having to worry so much about her torn dress accidentally showing too much of her. Before she could express her appreciation for the friendly gesture, the husky girl was already barking orders at the other survivors. She is quite the bossy little lady, but she does seem to know what she’s doing. These people will do well to follow her lead. I just hope I won’t slow them down too much because of my ankle.

As the group began moving out of the hotel, the young coyote and the mysterious arctic wolf approached Constance and carefully helped her walk outside with the others. Passing through the door, it was like waking up from a terrible nightmare. Constance took a moment to just savor the fresh air, as she stood with her eyes closed, breathing deeply. The cool breeze almost seemed to carry away her worries, as if some invisible layer of dust, full of fear and pain and suffering, was gently blown off her, leaving her with the feeling that everything was going to be alright.

Outside the hotel, Constance watched the harsh exchange of words between the husky girl and a squirrel who seemed to have acquired some old wreck of a truck. Couldn’t he have found something more suitable to carry so many people?
When the husky mounted the motorcycle, the two men helped Constance to it, and then the young coyote draped his duster around her shoulders. She was about to thank him when he surprised her by suddenly kissing her hand. Oh my, what a charming young gentleman he is.

She smiled at him as their eyes met.
“Thank you”, she said, and then added with a playful smile, “Captain Studie”.

Turning her attention to the other man who had helped her, she watched him curiously as he knelt on the ground next to her. She was about to reach out for him, to stop him, when he took hold of her ankle. She steeled herself against the agony that was sure to come any moment, but instead let out a small sigh of relief when the pain subsided slightly. What did he do? I thought it was going to hurt. It actually feels a little better. Hmm, there’s more to him than he appears, it seems.

She put her hand on the arctic wolf’s shoulder and gave him a bright smile.
“And thank you as well. You’ve been of great help to me.”

Pulling the duster tightly around her to make sure it wouldn’t fall off during the ride, she pressed herself against the husky’s back and wrapped her arms around her waist. She wasn’t used to riding on a motorcycle, but after what she had already been through that night, the prospect of it didn’t cause her any concern. Instead she had to admit that she found it quite exciting.

As they picked up speed, the air seemed much cooler and Constance found herself freezing slightly despite the duster, so she buried her muzzle in the husky’s hair to shield herself from the wind. Mmm, she smells nice.

After some time she decided to break the silence. Withdrawing her face from the husky’s hair, she instead spoke into her ear.
“I didn’t get to say it earlier, but I’d like to thank you for helping me. Back at the hotel, when those things showed up, I don’t know what might have happened if you hadn’t tossed me that canteen. Thank you.”

The memory of her encounter with the undead creatures made Constance shiver, and she found that she had instinctively tightened her hold on the husky. Slightly embarrassed at her own reaction, she quickly made herself loosen her grip. Why can’t I just be as calm and confident as her. It doesn’t seem like she’s scared of those monsters. Not like I am.

“And thank you for helping me now as well. I’m really thankful for it. I must say that you really appear to know how to handle yourself in a situation like this one. It’s very impressive. Do you have much experience dealing with such..things?”

“And…”, she paused briefly, “it just occurred to me that I don’t even know your name”.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo was waiting outside tapping his feet and glancing nervously around every now and again hoping no undead came up again when the group emerged from the Hotel.

His eyes flashed and he could barely contain a grin as he waited for Carms to notice the truck he had procured.

When she did notice, he was thrilled, he saw the look of sheer disdain she put on her face. Gleefully, he waited for them all to load up and go to the docks. Then she mentioned the motorcycle. That bitch.

He ranted before being snubbed.

"Alright, then," said Enzo, slightly disheartened. "Suppose we're meeting up at the docks." He leaned against the truck as the motorcycle sped off. Patience, patience, who knows what could happen.

He turned to the rest of the group. "I guess we don't have alot to do here. We can head off whenever."

It was then he heard Captain Six-Killer's questions. Enzo shook his head. He was simply aware that he was caught up in something he didn't understand and, as he always did, rolled with the punches. He turned to see if anyone else could shed light on the situation.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The blackish gray cat stood out from the goup to answer the coyote's question. She was still holding the papers and maps she found next to sir Percy's body.
"I never believed it was possible, but these were real mummies walking around, not a trick. I recognized several of them as royal mummies displayed in the Cairo museum. There can only be two reasons to why they can be alive again.
1) The old egyptian gods are real and woke up the mummies.
2) Someone has found a spell to wake them up.
I lean to number two since the mummies seemed controlled. If gods had awoken them my trick wouldn't have worked!
The real question here is: Why did someone wake up the mummies and attack this party?"

Kira looked into the faces around her and saw that her words spoken with a soft russian accent had made an imprint on them all. Her question had given them all something to think about.

"I would like it if we could swing by my hotel. I need some clothes and some artifacts, and I believe Henk would like to pick up his weapons."
She looked at the cobra. "Am I right?"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're correct my lady. I need my other weapons fast as possible.And some clothes. We where lucky this night ladies and gentle men. Who ever put that spell on those mummies did this for me on 2 reasons; 1 the expedition goes to a place where a treasure is hidden worth dying for and this person wants it for him or her self,2 the person knows of the treasure and has to protect it because its a treasure of death." Henk looks to James and Greg and Kira.

"And from what I have seen, this is only the begining when we going with this expidition. With that look in your eyes mistress, you want to go. Is it not? Lets go the hotel, who wants to get some rest and food. We gonna leave soon. Does someone something to say?" Henk looked around and held a dirty rage before his private parts and his katana in his other hand.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow felt something on his arm and looked to see a white lion tying a cloth to it and that is when Shadow felt the sharp pain that had been suppressed by adrenalin.
A white lion? I’ve only ever met one other lion of that kind…
Then he introduced himself to the group as Niam Maxor.
Shadow places his hand on the lion’s shoulder, “Thank you for the patch work old friend. It’s been quite some time yet I’m still not surprised to see you at an event like this.”

As Sir Rodney started to gather the group Shadow took a quick trip up to his room to gather the rest of his belongings that he had packed prior to the ball just in case he needed to make a quick getaway. With his bag and rifles slung to his back Shadow rejoined the group just in time for them to leave.
Sir Rodney turned to his companion and pointed at the lemming who was still lying on the floor, "Beibhinn, get Rip Van Tinkle here out to the Rolls, I am sure some of these Gentlemen will help you."
“I’ve offered to help,” Shadow chimes in as he picks up the large lemming who was surprisingly lighter than Shadow thought it would have, “I just don’t know where you’re parked.”
The long eared bartender led them through the service corridors and out the rear of the hotel to Sir Rodney’s Rolls Royce. Shadow noticed Sir Rodney’s refusal to use any profound language in the presence of the females, Well he has more class than many others I’ve already worked with.

Sir Rodney turns to Shadow, "Oh come on let's get this useless lump on to the luggage rack."
Shadow starts to chuckle a little when he hears this and looks at the rack, then the lemming and back at the rack, Is he even going to fit? Shadow asked himself as other members of the group started to protest that were quickly silenced by Sir Rodney’s logic and they proceeded to strap the lemming down.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rin followed Shadow as she came back from her room dressed in a blouse and shorts and boots. She place most of her luggage on the rack with the lemming. "If i end up being questioned by the police over this, Old Cerberus is going to have a coniption fit." She grumbled loudly as she quickly got done wth secureing her things and heading into the car. "Lets floor it!"
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie remained stupified as he lay strapped to the luggage rack. Important events from his life continued to bubble through his pickled brain, but none was more important than the one moment that gave his existence true meaning.

His first beer.

Snogswell sat on the bed of his student dorm, somewhere in his late teens, he wore a school uniform that included short pants and a little cap.

"I'm gonna flunk out, my mother wants me to work in the family business and the girls all HATE me!" The lemming whined. "What am I gonna do, Snottington?"

A rather flippant weasel with a perpetually upturned snout responded.

"You know, Chuck, you could always just BUY off the dean." The snob snorted. "Mine PaPa does it all the time."

"Don't listen to him, old buddy." A tortoise slapped Charlie on the back. "My Pop sent me some of the good stuff from Boston, try some!"

The turtle thrusted an object towards the lemming and gave an evil smile. Snogswell locked his eyes on the magnificent cure-all.

A bottle of genuine Boston lager! The voices of angels roared in Charlie's head.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hall-ley-loo-jah!!!!

"It's... it's... beautiful..." Chuck popped the top and gulped it down. Everything changed.

He was suddenly standing in a wonderful place, filled with fountains and waterfalls of booze. He was wearing a purple suit and matching tophat, while all around him, little green-skinned dwarves worked tirelessly.

Spinning his cane and adjusting his hat, the rodent broke into song.(?)

There is no...
Life I know...
That compaaaares with fat inebriation!

As he danced past, he knocked quite a few midgets into the churning alcohol.

"My EYESSS!!!"

"It burns, it BURNS!!!"

If you wanna view paradise...
Just throw it back and view it!
There's really nothing...

He lightly jabbed a Stumble Bumble in the eye.

To it...

(Back to Reality)

Snogswell had dashed to the school fountain and was splashing about, mumbling and bellowing like an idiot. A crowd of people had already gathered to watch the spectacle.

A well dressed gazzelle cleared his throught and turned to the purple lemming beside him.

"I say, Winston, isn't that your boy?" The dapper inquired.

"His first drunken rampage..." Winston Snogswell sighed. "I was twice his age when I had mine. They grow up so fast..."

(On the Luggage Rack)

Charlie was still singing...
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm alright, Sweetie. Thanks for your concern" said Diana to the big ear bat as she leads the others through the hallway from the ballroom to the hotel's back door.

*Looks like I won't be able to get see my friend, Johnny, longer than expected. I pray he's alright and not hypnotized by those mummies like....Obi.*

Diana shook her head to erase that horrible memory of her lost friend, under the mummies control, disappeared into the night. When she reached the door to the outside, she opened and hold the door to let the others go out.

She saw a motorcar parked in front of the back entrance, which she assumed is the motorcar she and the others are going on. She guessed the motorcar belong to Sir Rodney, for he was yelling at the driver for something. She looked up to the hotel building and took a good look at the building, for it might be her last glance of the place she worked and served for two years. "Two years. Is that enough for an long-ear bartender to just leave and go to Allah knows what am I putting myself into..." said Diana questioned herself.

Then her emotions changed from anxious to confident. "Is now...or never." She followed the others, ready to enter the car. When Sir Rodney announced to place the "useless lump" lemming on the luggage rack, Diana became furious and shouted, "THE LUGGAGE RACK?! YOU'RE GOING TO PUT HIM, AN UNCONSCIOUS, LIVING, MAMMAL ON THE LUGGAGE RACK!? THAT'S INHUMANE! WHY THE LUGGAGE RACK?!

"It would mean that there is more room in the Rolls for everybody else" Sir Rodney pointed out.

Diana immediately quite herself after his logic reason. Already she imagined the big, round, lemming inside the motor car, taking up all the space, and, a good chance, of one of them might not be able to get out of the car alive.

"Carry on, then." said Diana quickly. After the two male fox set the lemming on the rack, Diana and the others hop inside the motor car. Sir Rodney signal the chauffeur to start; then the motorcar was turned on and off they went to Sir Rodney headquarter.

~20 minutes later

During the driving to the headquarter, the strap on lemming from the luggage rack, still singing his out-of-tune, make-up song drives some the passengers crazy, but not as crazy as Diana as she pull her two ears down, trying to cut off the sound of the lemming's torture song. She glance angrily at Sir Rodney and Shadow. "Hey! Why didn't you guys also strapped his mouth if we are going to end up hearing him sing ALL. THE. WAY. TO THE HEADQUARTERS!???!
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Rodney, who was sitting in the front seat of the Rolls Royce with Beibhinn and the driver, turned round and said;
"Why don't we sing a little song of our own instead? This one was quite popular in the trenches. All together now."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bppHDahvF5g&feature=related
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Tearlach"]Sir Rodney, who was sitting in the front seat of the Rolls Royce with Beibhinn and the driver, turned round and said;
"Why don't we sing a little song of our own instead? This one was quite popular in the trenches. All together now."

" Spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam. Lovely spam,lovely spam."

Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson followed the female bartender to the motor car. If he was going to find out what the hell was going on he'll have to stick with these folks.

"So does anyone know what the hell just happened back there?" He asked.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticing that apparently no one had heard him, xivak saw as the group picked up the lemming and followed the bartender outside the the back door of the hotel.

Following behind at a distance he saw as the group was approaching a motor car and apprently the people carrying the lemming... straping him to the laguage rack.

"wow... probably think the guy will take up most of the room" he said to himself in a small chuckle as he approached the rack.

Seeing then as everyone was getting in the motor car preparing to leave xivak hopped on with the lemming on the luggage rack holding on to one of the straps.

~some time later

After awhile on the road enjoying the scenery the lemming began to sing... or what would seem like singing.

"da hellz wrong with this guy?" He thought to himself as then the people up front began complaining as well till someone had started singing their own song, probably trying to drown out the noise of the fellow back here.

"esh, wherever were going hope we get there soon"

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny leaned over and kissed the back of the mare's hand. In a voice as smooth as silk he said, "I'm terribly sorry we cannot accomodate you better, miss. I pray for your speedy recovery." Over and over the scene replayed in the husky girl's mind as she zipped the motorbike through the town. She weaved and bobbed in and out of the street, onto the sidewalk, around light posts and the like careless of the people diving to get out of the way or shouting curses at her. Valerie ground her teeth together trying to distract herself from the scene. Oh, so he likes tall, overly large breasted, women who swoon at the first sight of danger. Stupid, moronic, infuriating coyote! The hair on the back of her neck stood out straight, and her face flushed with anger. If it wasn't for the starlet riding with her, she would have purposely totalled his bike, just to see the look on his face. Stupid coyote!

It was then that she realized she was driving the horse to the doctor, as the mare shivered in the wind and cold. She felt the mare snuzzle into her a bit more, and she realized that perhaps the starlet wasn't used to how cold the nights in Anglo-Egypt-Sudan can get. Valerie slowed down to a more reasonable speed, and looked at Constance in the handlebar mirror. Her mercurial anger slipped from her, as she saw how... confused, uncomfortable, and frightened the mare really was. For as tall and as motherly as she appears to be, she sure seems more like a little sister right now. Patience Valerie, it is not her fault that the coyote is such an absolute and complete moron.

The question whispered into the husky's ear tickled her fancy. She always did have sensitive ears. Tilting her head a bit, so her voice would travel behind her, she answered, "One is Valerie Lynn Carms. It is your pleasure to meet One. As to the restless... One has read about them, but never seen such a mass of them in one place. It is very puzzling indeed. One fears that our competition has... more power than One gave him credit for. One is curious as to how you came to Luxor. One did not invite you. Were you originally planning on working with Sir Rodney and his expedition?"

She slowed the motorbike more, and then idled it to a stop in front of a refurbished mosque. A plaque hung on the main door read, Dr. Wallace Smithstone, M.D. Kicking the bikestand out, she leaned the bike to rest, and hopped off. "Here we are. Dr. Smithstone is an old friend of One's, and should be able to get you a cast or bandage as needed. One will also pick up some medical supplies while here, since One is certain Captain Studie will be as useless as always and will forget." Stupid, stupid, stupid coyote! Helping the mare off the bike, it was all Valerie could do not to kick the thing, and purposely scratch the chrome and paint finish.

She helped Constance to the Nurse's Desk, and informed the nurse of the situation. Valerie hoped the mare did not see her discomfort at being at the medical center. "While Dr. Smithstone looks at your leg, One is going to purchase the medical supplies. One will meet you back here in the waiting room." Seeing the condition of the mare's dress, Valerie added, "One will try to get you some better clothes as well. Your tall physique might make it tricky this time of night." Valerie turned and began to walk towards the pharmacy, when she paused again. Almost to herself, she said to Constance, "And... if you have not noticed, amidst all of your adoring fans, One has noticed Captain Studie has taken a liking to you."

She continued to the pharmacy before the mare could see her eyes begin to tear up.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny sped through the streets in beat-up old truck, and was happy to find that, despite its appearances, it still had some "zip" to it. The coyote had insisted on driving (to Enzo's dismay), stating that he knew the Luxor streets better, but in reality he just wanted to regain a sense of control over the situation. Things were getting too weird, and being in control of a speeding machine kept him distracted from it all, for the moment...

He made a quick stop at the hotel where Lady Kira and her bodyguard were staying, parking the truck out front and keeping its engine running. As he waited for them to gather their things, he finally took a moment to reflect on everything that had happened tonight. Walking mummies, ancient gods, and secret spells? None of this was in Johnny's area of expertise, and had anyone mentioned such things to him before tonight, he would have laughed in their face. Now, it seemed like all the old rules he thought he knew were being thrown out the window, and the whole world was starting to fall apart around him.

Johnny had been sitting silently in the truck's cab for several minutes before he turned, slid the little window open behind his head, and said, "Wan Kuei, mind if I talk to you for a minute?"

The wolf/fox hybrid, who had been riding (uncomfortably) in the truck bed, took only a moment to slide closer to the little window that divided the bed from the cab. Peering inside, he caught the coyote's gaze in the rearview mirror.

"I can't help but notice that you've been taking this whole 'living dead' thing in stride," Johnny said, still sitting in the truck cab. "Any chance you could help me get my head wrapped around this?

"Because I'll be honest," he continued, "I've never cared for this whole 'excavating and treasure hunting' business of these scholarly types. Only sounds like rich people making an excuse for grave-robbing... so if you ask me, I think the mummies are just getting their revenge for being turned into spectacles."

His eyes continued to glance at the street and at the entrance of the hotel as he spoke, keeping a careful watch for any movement, be it friend or foe. In truth, he absolutely hated these kinds of jobs dealing with digging up ancient tombs and temples, but he needed the money too badly to ever have the courage to say something to anyone. He glanced back in the mirror, at the image of Wan Kuei, hoping the Chinese stranger would somehow understand how he felt about this whole mess.

"So, any ideas back there?"

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ride was tumultuous and nearly unbearable as the truck bounced from the poor conditioned roads mixed with the crazy Arab drivers who just didn't care for the road signs.Wan Kuei tried to tolerate the ride as best he could by meditating on what had transpired at the party.It wasn't long before relief came in the form of the truck stopping in front of another hotel so the Countessa and her bodyguard could re-up on what Wan Kuei was hoping for were the essentials.Still focused,Wan Kuei was snapped back when he heard Johnny asking to speak with him.Sliding himself over the hybrid looked into the cab of the truck with his piercing blue eyes only to see Johnny's eyes in the rear view. Wan Kuei couldn't help but slightly and silently laugh to himself when Johnny mentioned about taking the events from the party in stride.Wan Kuei waited until the coyote was done speaking before he made his reply to each statement.

"Taking the living dead thing in stride?Allow me to enlighten you on a part of my life.When you were a child holding your mother and father's hands,I was holding the hands of my ancestors.When you were scared of the monsters under your bed I saw them face to face.And when your parents told you that monsters didn't exist,I sought to know why they were here. I have seen things you can't even fathom so a few mummies are merely a distraction."

"Revenge?If the mummies wanted revenge they would've killed everyone in the party.They're instead being controlled by a necromancer who is probably one of the better ones I've seen.He's using the mummies and will most likely use the hypnotized guests to search for what he wants."

"And if you don't like excavations,then why are you even here?What do you hope to gain by being here?I don't like excavations either but my purpose lies in keeping you and the others alive at the cost of my own if need be."

Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance listened to the husky, Valerie, tell about the monsters and the competing expeditions. She does indeed know something. But she still speaks in a very odd way.

"I do not know this Sir Rodney you speak of. Nor had I heard of any expedition. I was merely invited to the ball as a guest. I had no idea that there were any other plans for the evening. This has all been so unreal."

She shook her head as if to clear her mind of the many images of the night.
"Never in my wildest fantasies could I have imagined the night to turn out the way it has. It is not quite something I'm used to. But I guess I'm a part of it now. I might as well go with you on your expedition."

Constance was grateful when Valerie slowed the motorcycle down and they came to a halt in front of the doctor's clinic. It had been a cold ride for her, and it was a relief when they entered the old mosque. Leaning on Valerie's shoulder, she managed to limp along without too much pain.

"Thank you, Valerie," she said as the husky began to leave. She was about to say more, but instead stood stunned as she heard the final words of Valerie. What?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the nurse who informed her that the doctor could see her now. She was lead into an adjoining room where she laid down on the examination couch. Doctor Smithstone entered shortly after.

"Now what can I do for you, Ma'am?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"It's my ankle," Constance said, propping herself up on one elbow. "I fell and twisted it."

"Hmm, let me have a look at it," the doctor said and carefully took hold of her leg. He gently ran his fingers over her ankle, applying a tiny bit of pressure in different spots, looking for a reaction and asking where it hurt.

After a couple of minutes he laid her leg back down again and straightened up.

"Okay, you haven't suffered any fractures. Your ankle is simply sprained." He turned to get some bandages. "I'm now going to put a compression on your ankle. It'll help keep the swelling down."

He began wrapping her ankle up. "Your ankle will need a lot of rest. Try to avoid putting too much weight on it for the next couple of days, and you should keep it elevated whenever you have the chance to do so."

He helped her to her feet when he was done, and followed her back to the nurse's desk where she received a pair of crutches. Constance began practicing moving around on crutches in the waiting room. She had time to think about what had happened once more, alone as she was. At first she could only think of the undead creatures and how they had talked to her, followed by her fall and the pain, but then Valerie's words began repeating in her head.

Captain Studie? An adoring fan? He certainly was a gentleman, and handsome as well in a wild, rebellious kind of way, but she made it seem like there was more to it. I haven't even spoken to him aside from the moment he helped me. This is crazy. He did kiss my hand though, but that doesn't have to mean anything. He was just being polite, I think. Why does that seem to bother her so much? I think I'll have to ask her where she knows him from. That might tell me something about why she behaved the way she did.

Constance was still moving around on crutches in the waiting room. She was getting better at it, and was growing confident that she could move around without too much discomfort from now on.

I hope I won't slow the others down too much. I've felt helpless enough as it is tonight. I can't have them look at me like some helpless little girl. Not Valerie, not Captain Studie, and not any of the others.

She was getting tired from not being used to crutches. It was putting a strain on her arms and shoulders, and she carefully sat down in one of the chairs. Letting out a tired sigh, she took hold of her necklace and looked at it.
Some lucky charm you are, she thought. Just look at the mess I've ended up in.

She turned it in her hand and once again enjoyed the sparkling colors in its depths. Or perhaps you do still bring me luck. I made it out of that place after all, and this expedition might not be such a bad thing.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rolls Royce sped along the dusty and dark road to the aerodrome, its passengers corusing. " Spam, Spam.."
As the Rolls pulled up to the gates of the airfield, Sir Rodney called for silence and presented the guard with his credentials in the form of a large crisp white five pound note. The note duly dissapeared in to the Egyptian guard's pocket, he saluetted and lifted the barrier and the Rolls drove on to the Daedalus's mooring stand. The Daedalus crewperson, a young female silver fox, on guard at the bottom of the loading ramp, seeing the approach of the car, slung her rifle onto her shoulder and ran up the ramp to fetch the Officer Of The Watch. In due course a large Europian Badger strode down the ramp, swagger stick under his right arm, the royal creast on his sleeve denoting his rank as a Warrent Officer. He was closely followed by the young vixen who had been on guard.
As the Rolls Royce pulled up to the ramp the badger stood to attention and snapped off a sharp salute.
Sir Rodney returned the salute as he got out the car and opened the rear door on the passenger side to allow the ladies to dismount.
The badger looked at the state of Sir Rodney, his guests and the large green lemming strapped to the luggage rack, who had stopped singing and had returned to making peep-peep noises. He had spent twenty years in the Army and had served in the four corners of the British Empire, NOTHING moved this male to show an emotional response.
" We were not expecting you to return until much later sir. Did you have a pleasent evening?"
"Oh absolutely topping, Sergeant-Major! One may say almost empirial! As you can see I have brought a few guests back with me, could you have the Steward arrange quarters for them all? "
"Sir!" The badger replied.
He executed a crisp about turn and addressed the vixen behind him who had been staring in disbelif at the sight of the battle-weary group.
"Smith!"
The bark brought the vixen's attention back to the Sergeant-Major.
" You heard the officer. Be quick about it, can't leave the Ladies and Gentlemen standing around here. Move!"
The vixen saluted and ran back up the ramp to find the Steward.
With the Sergeant-Major striding up the ramp in front of them the dirty and tired group made their way in to the Daedalus, compleately forgeting that the lemming was still strapped to the luggage rack on the Rolls Royce.

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow climbed out of the Rolls Royce and started to assist with the baggage. He almost had the straps off when one of the crewmembers stopped him, "Oh, sir I will get those. You may just follow the Steward to your quarters and we shall bring your bags to your room for you."

Shadow looked at the young echidna, "Thank you but I already have everything that I need." He indicated to the other guests, "I was just going to help with their..."

"I insist sir." the echidna cut him off, "Now if you would please see the Steward to receive your quarters."

Shadow froze This is going to take some getting used to. He hurried off to catch up with the rest of the group and found the Steward after she had already gotten everyone else their rooms.

"I'm so sorry sir. Please, this way." she said to him very apologetically.

"Sorry? For what?" he asked her as they walked down the corridor.

She seemed almost afraid to answer him, "Well, I failed to set up a room for you sir."

“Well if it’s easier for you I can just stay in the crew’s quarters. If there is an open bunk that is.”

The vixen stops cold and stares at Shadow with a very puzzled look. Seeing her reaction Shadow thinks to himself This is really going to take some getting used to. Realizing that he was serious the Steward takes him to one of the open crew bunks that he could use and gave him a lock for it’s corresponding wall-locker. As the vixen left Shadow noticed that some of his new roommates were giving him the same puzzled look that she did while the others just ignored him.

Shadow sighed as he sat down on his bunk and quietly said to himself, “just like the old days.” He laid out his weapons on the bed next to him to get ready to clean them. He then stood up to place his few remaining belongings in the locker and someone approached him, “Are you Scott’s new replacement?” the crewman asked.

“No, I’m not. I’m just a guest.” Shadow answered him, “Why, was that his bunk?” the crewman nodded, Yes, sir” and Shadow continued, “If you don’t mind me asking, what happened to him?”

The crewman looked down at the floor, “Well sir, he was thrown overboard… …by Sir Rodney… …for not following orders.” Others watched the two waiting to see Shadow’s reaction but much to their disappointment he just shrugged it off and replied, “that kind of stuff happens when you don’t follow orders and would you all please stop acting like I’m someone special. I’m on the same level as you. I don’t belong to the Upper Class so there is no need to treat me like it.”

Shadow threw his bag into the locker and shut the door, not bothering to lock it, like he was back in the barracks. He sat back down on the bed and started to meticulously clean each of the weapons, even if he didn’t use it earlier that night. As he was sharpening the blade on his longsword he started to think aloud, “Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something…”
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo was sitting in the bed of the truck. After forfeiting the right to drive the vehicle, he had insisted that someone else enjoy the more comfortable seat. He was sitting nearest to the cabin, opposite the imposing Chinese man.

Enzo sat in on the conversation between Johnny and Wan Kuei.

"Necromancers? Hypnotism? Zombies? My, oh, my. Where I'm from, you don't get a whole lot of this sort of stuff." Enzo glanced out at the streets.

He turned back. "If someone wants something, they ask. If someone says no, they threaten. If someone fights back, they put a bullet to them. I like that, I can deal with that. This whole wizard and witches stuff is well and truly beyond me. However..."

The squirrel sat back, reclined. "I expect we will truly see something remarkable, the closer we get to our goal. Dragons, maybe. And if someone is going through all this trouble, raising an army from the dead and all, perhaps after our journey, the goal will shine brighter then any gem." Enzo's eyes flashed, the way they do whenever he considers the possibilities of fabulous riches.

"So, we should be asking ourselves. What have we signed up for, what kind of violence, madness, and mayhem might we be putting up with. I have to figure if the guy keeping us from our goal can do what he did at the hotel, this won't be exceptionally easy."

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The young contessa stormed into her room and began to pack a quick suitcase.
Clothes and shoes suited for the desert, some few personal items, some notes, artifacts and books about spells and ancient medicin. And finaly some of her weapons.
She grabbed her suitcase and met with Henk outside her room.
"Did you get what you needed?" The snake nodded.
"Then let's go! I have a feeling that time is of the essens here!"
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things were happening fast. Very fast. Niam had just finished bandaging up the wounded when Shadow introduced himself once more. Niam had recognized the man, but with all the transpiring events, he hadn't had the time to talk. Niam smiled at seeing his old friend and associate, it had seemed like so long ago, and just like no time at all had passed... but now was no time to get lost in thought. No doubt the local authorities were on there way at they speak.

"It's good to see you again old friend," said Niam. "I fear though that we don't have much time at present." Again the group was on the move, following the lead of Sir Rodney the group began to vacate the premises. As shadow had done, Niam bolted up the stairs and to his room. Fortunately Niam preferred to live out of his bag and was already packed. Quickly he changed his outfit, and into fresh clothes. Throwing on pants a shirt and a old worn leather jacket covered in pockets. Picking up his shotgun he hurried out of his room, buttoning his shirt while he ran and fixing his belt, he caught back us with the group just as they were leaving the building and filing into the car.

He was presentable now, and strapped on his hip holster and slid his mauser snugly into it. They affixed the lemming to the luggage rack Niam eyed the situation...whatever, getting inside they traveled toward their destination, it was a bit crammed. Niam tried to sort out everything that had happened in his mind...if the Gods had awakened the mummies one would presume that...suddenly the group broke out into song. It caught him by surprise, but it seemed to lighten the spirits of all present. Soon they arrived at their destination.

It was a sight to see, and one of the most impressive sights Niam had seen in quite some time. Soon he was assigned a room, dropping off his shotgun and bag he grabbed a small notebook some pencils a compass and a few shells distributing them among various pockets upon his person, and headed out searching for the rest of there assorted gang in hopes of finding out what happens next...
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Rin walking into her room, she closed the door and kicked off her boots before makeing a b-line for the bed. As she floped on to it, she looked at the ceiling as she continued to think about the mummys. "Maybe, if we find a rabbi along the way. Maybe i could get him to bless a box of Ammo. Heh, I Think thous two revolvers would be perfict for that."

Her thoughts wher broken as she heard a knock on the door. She walked up to the door to see one of Rodneys employs with her lugage. she saw on his poor face a look that questioned how she handled all of that lugage and the waight of it as he walked in a deposted it infront of the bed before leaveing the room. "Good Timeing," she said to her self as she pulled out a small case out of the pile and placed it on the desk. As she opened it to revealed two customised Webly Mk. VI revolvers. Ther look with made it hard for eny one to tell what kind of guns they wher as the beastel hound heads at the end of the barrels worked as part of the aiming sights and gave the barrel a scary sight to eny one at the wrong end of it. "Good thing dad gave me these lovely boys when he resigned from the military to go into polatics."
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Two Weeks Prior to Charlie's Arrival in Egypt)

(The Headquarters of FCC= Fat Capitalists Club)

A large bear wearing a suit that appeared to be tent material slammed a gavel against a decorative desk and addressed a room full of morbidly obese businessmen.

"I say, will someone read the minutes?" The bruin produced a cookie from under his wig and ate it. "Who's turn was it?"

A goat with drooping cheeks coughed into his hand and peered at a small ledger.

"Pork spare ribs and glazed pheasant." The goat stammered.

The assembled gluttons responded en masse.

"Most delicious!"
"Good meeting!"
"I had two heart attacks!"
BELCH!!

"Order, I'll have order!" The bear removed his hat and revealed a plate of crumpets... which he devoured. "Is there new business?"

A huge pig waved his arms frantically and cried out.

"What color are my shoes?" The hog was so fat he spilled out over the seats next to him. "I can't see my bloody feet!"

"That's nonsense!!" The chairman took a bite of ham hidden in the desk. "They're brown, by the way. Anything else?"

A donkey shaped like a giant pear stood up, his chair stuck firmly to his ass (hehe).

"What about that idiot Snogswell?"

"Ah, yes, the mongoloid..." Lord Fuzzmunch stroked his double chins. "What DO we do about him?"

"He's an idiot!" A toad-of-enormous-size shouted. "He's nowhere NEAR fat enough to be one of us!"

A feline of such mass that it appeared to be a puddle of hairy goo responded.

"Chuno no bookie, Snogswell!" The thing chuckled disgustingly. "Hoo ho ho ho!"

A small unidentified creature poked it's head out from under his armpit.

"Ehehehehehe!"

"He's the son of a distinguished former member!" A mammoth duck squaked. "We can't kick him out!"

"We have to do something!" The chairman ate the top off of his gavel.

"I've got it!" A fat sheep exclaimed with exhuberance.

"What does he have, a sandwich?"
"Who has a sandwich?"
"Send a butler to tackle him!"

"No NO, I have an idea to get rid of Snogswell!" The sheep's chair buckled and exploded out from under him. "Let's send him on an EXPEDITION!"

The assembled men stared at the sheep with silent confusion. The sound of a fart echoed off the walls.

"Explain, please." The bear asked in a blunt tone.

"If we send him some place dangerous and uncivilised, the sod will surely die!" Mr. Sheep was proud of himself.

"Brilliant!" Fuzzmunch roared.

"Then after the fool croaks, we can set up a foundation and make money off of the twit!" A buffalo sitting in a wheelbarrow exclaimed.

"Then it's settled, Snogswell is going on expedition!" The bear slammed what was left of his gavel down.

The room filled with the laughter of fat, evil men. Their gelatinous figures jiggled and shook with such mirth, that the foundation of the building cracked and the roof partially buckled. Several carriages outside crashed and all the birds in town flew for their lives.

(Back to the Not-Really Present)

Charlie woke up to find himself tied to something. Unable to move, the lemming did the first thing that came to mind.

"HELP!!!"
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After what seems hours on the black, dusty road, The motorcar reduced its speed, meaning the group had reached to their destination. Diana stared right to the front car window and saw to what look like a big, black, ship. Then the ship's door slowly wide open and lows down a ramp for the motorcar to move up, but not before everyone inside the motorcar hopped out from the motorcar, relieved from sitting on their butts for long hours of the ride. While Mr. Rodney talked to one of his crew, Diana did a quick stretch on her arms, her legs, and her long ears, feeling much better from the long ride to Mr. Rodney's ship. "Wow...this is a big ship.", said Diana as she gazed around her, amazed by the size of the Ship the Red fox own. Seeing the others going further inside the ship, Diana followed. Then suddenly, her sensitive ear perked as she heard "HELP!" from the motorcar. "Hmmm?....OH, yes! that lemming...he might be still strapped on the luggage rack...And back to conscious, I hope." Diana turned around to the motorcar. When she reached the back of the car she saw, not only the strapped on lemming, but a brown rabbit she had served from the bar. "Oh, hello. I'm sorry, I had thought he was the only one on the rack. You should had said something. There were some room in the car.", said Diana to the brown rabbit as she nudged her head referring "he" to the strapped lemming. "Well, then. You can help me unstrapped him and, possibly, take him to see a Doctor, If there is one here for I'm not sure if he is able to go on in the condition he is in right now." Diana and the brown rabbit began pulling and detaching the rope off of the lemming. "When we detach the big, furry, ball from the rack, and when gravity quickly takes over, he's going to be the lemming's safe cushion.", thought the devious long-ear as she was referring "he" to the brown rabbit.
Greg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Greg killed all the mummies, he finally break out the door; however, as he walk in the hallway, his right hand starts bleeding, he tried to push himself harder due to the exhausted.

"Arg, my muscle, my fist, my legs, how in the the world this happen. I though it just a myth, but now it suddenly real. I have to find Henk and the rest of them, I want to know what's going on" He started walk slowly while he was talking to himself in thought.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson stared at the big ship awe struck. He had never seen something so big before. Then he saw the rabbit help them lemming off the motorcar and couldn't help but laugh at the situation. "So now what?" He asked
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xivak passing in and out while riding on the luggage rack with the lemming beside him the ride was definantly quite the long one making it hard to keep awake with nothing to do.

Suddenly a loud help was yelled beside him catching xivak off gaurd and falling straight forward onto the hard floor of rock and sand.

Coughing and wiping the sand off his clothes he sat back up on the rack where apparently the lemming had regained some consciousness. Scratching his head wondering where the car had apparently stopped seeing as he wasnt left rolling on the floor if the car was still in motion he looked to the side to see the long eared rabbit from the hotel walk around and noticed the both of them.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry, I had thought he was the only one on the rack. You should had said something. There were some room in the car."

As xivak listen to this he had the slight look of annoyance on his face but shook it off as the rabbit was then asking if he could help unstrap the lemming and help get him to a doctor if there was one.

Getting up and turning to the lemming the two rabbits began pulling the ropes off of the lemming seeing as he was in discomfort wiggling about. After getting the last strap off xivak tried helping the fellow up when he lost his balanced and fell over pinning him to the floor. x_x

with a slight chuckle the long eared rabbit pulled the lemming back to his feet with xivak trying to regain his feeting to help her carry the lemming they pulled him around the truck where a giant air ship layed in front of them.

"Wo, first time on one of these things" he said as they walked up the ramp.

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk

Last edited by xivk on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they entered the Daedalus, a hedgehog wearing the white uniform of a steward ran up to the group as fast as his stubby legs could carry him.
"Ah Jenkins" said Sir Rodney. " I 've brought some guests back with me. See to it that they have cabins and what ever they need in the way of a change of clothing would you? There's a good chap."
The middle-aged steward waved his hands in front of him in a gesture of apology. " I am terribly sorry Captain, but not all the guest quarters are ready. "
Sir Rodney gave a tired sigh, he really did not need this complication.
" Well give the ladies priority and some of the gentlemen will have to bunk with the crew until the cabins are made ready."
" Yes Sir" The steward replied. " Captain" He continued. "Your other guest arrived earlier this evening. He is waiting in your study."
Sir Rodney turned to the steward sharply. " 'Other' guest? Oh..oh yes, thank you."
Sir Rodney marched off quickly in the direction of the passenger elevator, closely followed by Beibhinn. Leaving the others to stare at the ship around them, until the steward rounded them up and ushered them to their quarters.

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Im sorry to do this but this is a bump post to bring this thread back up to page one.)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerie handed over the wad of bills carelessly to the tailor. She knew she was overpaying him, but wasn't about to lose more time trying to negotiate the price. It had taken considerable time as it was to just get the tailor to understand the suit was to be made for a woman's frame, not a man. At least he had high-end, egyptian-cotton to make the suit from... not wool, but it would have to do. Taking the brown-paper-wraped package from the tailor finished the last errand she had to run. Double checking she ticked off on her fingers just to make sure. Okay, I have a physicians bag full of supplies, my perscription filled, and a suit for the starlet...

Tucking the parcel under her arm, the husky-girl made her way back down the cobbled streets to Dr. Smithstone's pavilion. The soles of her leather boots echoed off the stones, while the black leather reflected the moonlight in their polish. She took a deep breath of the night air and smiled. Her heightened sense of smell could faintly taste the figs and dates being baked into breads. Maybe I'll have some bread for breakfast later... with a spot of butter or honey. Arriving at the store, she jammed the physicians satchel onto the other saddlebag holder. Stupid coyote. Valerie continued into the doctor's shop with the suit from the tailor.

She saw the equine sitting on one of the waiting room chairs staring into that ruby-red necklace of hers. It has to be magical. No natural gemstone reflects light like that. Patenice, Valerie... you always get what you want.

Approaching the equine, the husky girl began to talk, "One was partially lucky in obtaining clothing for you. No seamstresses were up at this hour, but One did find a tailor willing to make a few alterations to this suit. Please, try it on. One was able to get a pair of stockings that should be able to fit you... yours look a bit torn."

Getting directions from the nurse about the location of the washroom, Valerie lead the equine singer down a hall towards it. Handing her the parcel, she asked, "Will you need One's assistance? You still hobble quite a bit."

The equine shook her head 'no', and proceeded into the washroom to change. Valerie tapped her foot on the tiled floor of the hallway. She hated waiting. And there was little in the hallway to distract her irritation. Tapping her pocket, she calmed down a bit, as the folded map was still with her. That brittish moron will not get far without this. You may have the initiative now, Mr. Rodney, but One has the instructions to open the lock.

A soft knocking on the door brought her attention back to the washroom.

"I'm terribly sorry, Valerie, but... I might need a spot of help after all. I can't seem to stand, and put on these pants at the same time."

Valerie ground her teeth. How dare she call me by my first name! Like we are sisters or something. Valerie opened the door, answering, "My name is Miss Carms..." The husky girls voice caught in her throat.

Favoring her good leg, there stood Constance Mayflower, in just her panties and the stockings she had bought. The rest of her was as naked as the day she was born. Even in just the moonlight from the window, and the dim lightbulb of the washroom, Constance looked beautiful. Her brown-colored fur made her look bathed in dark, luxiorious chocholate. The mare's long legs were slender and firm, like a runners. The equine had pulled her hair back into a simple, pony-tail, exposing the longest neck, and most slender shoulders Valerie had ever seen. No wonder she emphasises dresses that show off her busmon... they are amazing Valerie thought as she glanced at the mare's chest. No matter where she looked, the equines statuesq-like physique filled her vision. Valerie could feel her heart race, and her blood flush across her skin. It was all the husky could do not to stare slack-jawed at Mayflower's physical beauty.

She blinked a number of times, and shook her head to try to clear it... but whatever magic the equine possessed, it took Valerie all her concentration not to succumb to it. The husky stepped into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. With the two of them in the tiny room, there was not much room to work with. She stood mere centimeters from the equine, as she helped her reclothe herself. Standing so closely together, Valerie's mind was furthered addled by the faint, alluring scent of Mayflower's perfume.

First, Valerie helped Mayflower slide the slacks on. The husky swalowed a lump in her throat, as her hands traced the curves of Mayflower's legs. The slacks made her already perfect legs seem even longer, if that were possible. As the equine refixed her pony-tail, Valerie chewed on her lower-lip concentrating on putting the belt through the loops.

Getting the shirt, Valerie appologized, "One regrets not getting you appropriate underclothes. Had One known you... prefer a natural look, One would have obtained at least an undershirt for you." Amazed, and still charmed by the equines spell, Valerie could not help but brush her fingertips against the mare's stomach as she helped her with the buttons. Her stomach was so flat, the muscles so tight and formed. She should get a bellybutton ring, Valerie thought idly. Her stomach is made for such jewelery. Mayflower moved her hands to finish buttoning the last button, and Valerie's eyes were filled with the image of Captain Studie kissing the mare's hand.

Rage and jellously boiled up in the debutant, shattering the haze Valerie was under. Coldly the husky said, "You should not need One's help any further. You will need to carry your own weight on this expedition. One does not tollerate slackers. Finish getting dressed, and meet One at the motorbike. Hopefully your favored Captain Studie is not completely worthless, and has made it too the docks." Valerie stormed out of the bathroom, taking full strides down the hallway to the lobby of the doctor's office. She clenched her hands so tightly in fists, that her knuckles cracked. It was all she could do not to scream in rage. That stupid, coyote! I save that moronic, war veteran from a life of obscurity and inglorious mail delivery, and this is how he repay's me! She practically tore the front door off it's hinges, as her rage took her outside.

It was several more moments before the mare made it through the doorway with her crutches. Valerie made no move to help the equine through the door, or down the stairs to the motorbike. Instead, donning the eye-goggles, Valerie snidely said, "Well, if you insist on continuing to hobble like that, perhaps One should just shoot you and make glue out of you to recoputerate some of the money One has spent on you."

Not carring to see the shocked, insulted, and hurt face of the mare, Valerie slammed down on the clutch, revving the motorbike to life. Mayflowered sat down behind Valerie, and timidly wrapped her arms around the husky's waist, trying not to upset her further. "I swear, the next time I see that stupid coyote...", Valerie mumbled to herself as she flipped the throtle fully open, and tore down the cobblestone street barely hearing the suprized shreek of the hollywood starlet holding onto her.

Valerie wasn't sure if it was the spray from the water near the docks getting onto the goggles, or her own eyes tearing up. As the pair of them arrived at the docks, she noticed that Captain Studie had not shown up yet. Finally she had, had enough. Screaming in frustration, the husky got off the bike, and kicked it square on the gas-tank. "That stupid, moronic, bastard, war-coward! Six kills! Pffffft! I saw the records! Stupid, cowardly, inglorious, rouge! I give him one, simple task, and he can't even accomplish that!"

She kicked the bike again, when her eyes locked on the wide-open eyes of Constance Mayflower. Valerie froze in her tracks, her leg still up from the kick. Her shoulders slumped, and she brought her leg back down. Valerie's eyes lowered, as she didn't want the mare to see her crying. Quietly, almost to herself, the husky said, "I... One appologizes for the outburst. It was most uncharacteristic... a fancy of passion. One... One also appologizes for finding you clothing that is not to your liking. If Captain Studie is not too late, we should be able to make it to Ptolomous, along the river. One will obtain a proper dress for you there."

The night air was crisp, but not something Valerie was unused too. Still... she found herself unable to stop shaking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8