FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Project: Aten
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Project: Aten Reply with quote

Egypt, September 1922.

The Daedalus drifted slowly down over the river Nile towards its destination of the ancient city of Luxor. At over 915 feet long and160 feet wide at its diameter, the Daedalus was the largest airship in the world.
Invented and own by Sir Rodney Efingham, a very wealthy adventurer, it
allowed him to tour the world in luxury and comfort.
In the control cabin, situated Just below the nose on the keel of the airship, stood Sir Rodney at the wheel, a tall muscular fox with sharp features was every inch the aristocrat, the only clue to his age was the white streak in his short brown hair. Around him the command crew busied themselves with the routine tasks of running the ship. A few feet from Sir Rodney's side stood a vixen his assistant Beibhinn: age 22, dressed in the standard Daedalus filight uniform of light green tunic, cream jodhpers, brown leather calf-length boots and brown leather belt and holster. However she stood out from the rest of the crew rather sharply, for though her species was red fox, Beibhin herself was an albino. Her pure white hair and fur would, at a distance, have others believe she was of the Arctic clan. But her red eyes glowing from behind the round pince-nez glasses she always wore on her muzzle and her pink nose gave the first time observer pause. This was not the most unusual thing about the vixen, she possesed not one but TWO tails and if any one ever brought the subject up, they never mention it again.

Sir Rodney gestured to a young officer to his left.
" Mr Grossmith, take the helm please." The mouse snapped to attention, "Yes Sir" he replied and took control of the wheel. Sir Rodney picked up the telephone reciever from the control panel in front of him, flipped a switch to connect it to the engineering deck and turned a small handle to ring the bell at the other end to attract attention.
It was answered after a few moments. "Engineering, Scott here."
" Ah Mr Scott" Said Sir Rodney " Increase speed to full on all engines"
"Och, Captain! The engines canna tak' the strain" came the reply.
Sir Rodney rolled his eyes, why him.
"Mr Scott"
" You canna brak the laws o' physics, Captain"
The engineer had only been on board for two months and had been highly recommended by his previous employer, after a week Sir Rodney realised that he had been deceived and Mr Scott could not have been gotten rid of fast enough by said employer.
" MR SCOTT!" Sir Rodney bellowed down the telephone, but to no avail. The engineer was in full flow." Engines.. physics.. strain."
"Mr Grossmith, take charge" With that Sir Rodney threw down the telephone and walked to the rear of the control cabin and up the metal spiral staircase into the main airship. The young mouse watched Sir Rodney's retreating back and then jumped as he felt two hands covering his own.
Beibhinn genty pushed the mouse aside and took control of the airship placing the Daedalus in to a slow dive untill it was no more then a hundred feet above the waters of the Nile. From the telephone Mr Scott's
babble turned into the sounds of a brief fight, followed by a long scream which ended in a loud splash. Mr Grossmith ran to the port side window just in time to see a figure being hauled out of the water by the crew of a small fishing boat.
Beibhinn meanwhile returned the airship to it original height and course and handed control back to Mr Grossmith.
A few moments later Sir Rodney returned, and was informed of the engineer's rescue.
" Well of all the bad luck! How did that happen?" Sir Rodney demanded of Mr Crossmith. The mouse glanced in Beibhinn's direction and Sir Rodney followed his gaze. But the vixen was staring out of the window and said nothing.
" Yeees, well. Beibhinn remind me to place an advert in the local newspaper for a new engineer, when we reach Luxor, will you?"
The vixen did not turn round but nodded in acknowledgement.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/

Last edited by Tearlach on Sun May 10, 2009 8:10 am; edited 6 times in total
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon request I will post both the list and rules for the game before it officially starts. Smile
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the rules:

1) Everyone (except Tearlach) will post by the list order (If need be I may be able to make adjustments to the list; just ask if you have a problem with it). I will make 2 new lists once we break into teams that will be even more detailed and specific to each team.

2) There will be a time limit for posting (max 24 hours then the turn is forfeit). To be more specific what this one means here is an example: Tearlach makes his post at 8:30 PM and I am next on the list. I have until 8:30PM the next day to make my post and if I don’t it just goes to the next person on the list and the clock starts over for them.

3) no one may take someone's turn for them or move someone else's character involuntarily (no playing puppet master)

4) 3 strike violation policy and then removal from the game upon the forth

5) Anyone can pass up their turn whenever they want I just ask that they be kind enough to post that they’re not taking their turn so we don’t have to wait 24 hours for the next post (This one isn't so much a rule as it is a request)
Smile
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now the infamous list:

PLAYERS of Project: Aten

-Myself: Shadow (same as in BonBon)
Black (main), Red, & White (accents) Fox/male/mercenary

-Wallstreet: Enzo Rossi
Red squirrel/male/organized crime

-Miss Scorpia: Contessa Kira Wladyslaw
Dark Grey cat/female/royalty and Egyptian expert

-henkcobra: himself
Green cobra/male/Kira's personal bodyguard

-Niam Maxtor: himself
White lion/male/archaeologist

-Evan_Himmel: Rin Himmel
black and tan doberman-fox hybrid/female/archaeologist & interpreter

-Chaosengine: Charles "Charlie" Snogswell
green lemming/male/wealthy and (from what I can tell) here for the hell of it

-Lidia_Apricot: Diana Bronze
tan long-ear rabbit/female/bartender

-Greg: himself
wolf-husky hybrid/male/mercenary

-Crimson: himself
"Flying fox"/male/construction

-Xivk: Le Xivk
brown rabbit/male/curioshop owner

-Caroline: Valerie Lynn Carms
white & silver husky/female/rich dilettante

-JohnnyPsycho: Emmet John Sixkiller
brown & tan coyote/male/pilot

-DesertWolf: Wan Kuei
arctic fox-wolf hybrid/male/bodyguard to exorcist monks

-xxthalexx: James T. Hale
Siberian Husky/male/none

-Symphony: herself (Constance Mayflower)
Brown horse/female/singer and (possible) benefactor

GM (dude in charge) & EXTRAS for Project: Aten
***Exempt from following the list order***

-Tearlach: Sir Rodney Efingham
red(main),white,&black(accents) fox/male/scientist and inventor
-also Beibhinn
albino red fox (twin tails)/female/personal assistant to Sir Rodney Efington
-also: all other non-playable characters
???????????????????

Q/A and information support

-Shadow: head support (so Tearlach can focus more on the game)
-Tearlach: Overseer

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Mon May 18, 2009 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I guess I'm up)

Just outside the entrance to the ballroom at The Winter Place Hotel there is a mysterious fox leaning against a pillar silently watching everyone, looking for someone. He hides as much of himself as possible because his unique fur attracts much more attention than his black outfit.

An employee, a cat, slowly approaches the fox and freezes when, without even looking, the fox says, "May I help you?"
"Excuse me sir but your presence here is making some of the guests... ...restless."
"I'm here for the ball." the fox replies in a flat tone.
"Well sir the ball isn't for a couple more hours and is by invite only. Are you on the list?"
The fox still doesn't look at him, "Yes."
The cat pulls out a booklet and gets ready to look through it, "May I have your name sir?"
The fox picks up his head just enough to stare at the cat under the brim of his fedora, "Shadow"
The fox's crimson red eyes were boring into the cat as he started to look through the pages, "I'm sorry Mr Shadow but you're not on the li..."

Before the cat had time to react Shadow released a knife from his overcoat sleeve and caught the handle as he advanced on the cat. Shadow's movements were swift and fluid almost as if he was dancing. He moved his hand upwards cutting the cats belt and suspenders as he spun behind the cat. He then thrust the cat face first into the pillar causing the cat's arms to wrap around it. Shadow swung around the pillar, the tail of his overcoat flowing from the wind of his movement revealed a sword and pistol on his belt, and stuck his knife through the cat's sleeves and into the pillar itself, pinning the helpless cat where he was.

Shadow walked back around the pillar calmly, laughing as he told the employee, "I'd recheck that list of yours before something like this happens again." Shadow slipped some money into the cat's breast pocket and walked into the empty ballroom. He waited a few moments to be sure he wasn't followed and used the "employee only" pathways as an alternative route to reach his room.

I was hoping to avoid a scene and not be noticed, well at least before the ball. he thought as he walked down the hallway to the employee stairwell.

On his way up the stairs he pulled a photo of his target out of his coat to examine it again. What did you do to get me sent after you? Well whatever it was someone really didn't like it or just really doesn't like you.

Shadow placed the photo back into his pocket as he approached his room. He opened the door and asked aloud to himself, "Wounder how the new suit will look?" and walked inside locking the door behind him.

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Thu May 14, 2009 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Rodney was in his cabin, having changed in to his dinner suit for that evenings Ball. As he cursed and swore as he tried in vain to fasten his bow tie, there came a polite knocking at the cabin door.
"COME IN" He bellowed in frustration. The door opened and Beibhinn walked in closing the door behind her. Sir Rodney turned around.
" What in blaz.." He stopped, opened mouthed at the vixen before him.
Beibhinn was dressed in a black strap-less evening dress, split high in the skirt revealing a glimpse of black stocking top. Long black gloves reached up past her elbows and from these hung black folds, giving the impression of wings. Black stilettos compleated the beautiful vision.
Sir Rodney swallowed hard.
" Erm, You look absolutely heavenly my dear."
Beibhinn walked towards Sir Rodney and begain to deftly fastened his tie.
" TTThank you, Beibhinn " He stuttered. " Shall we go now?" He offered Beibhinn his arm and together they made their way down to the lowest deck of the airship and the garage within.

The Daedalus had landed two hours before at Luxor's small aerodrome, some three miles outside the city its self. The crew had lowered the airship down on to the ground and secured it by means of anchors. Now a large ramp came down from the keel of the air ship and from inside came the soft purr of a motorcar engine. The Rolls Royce Silver Ghost lived up to its name as it glided down the ramp and on to the sand of the landing strip, the setting sun reflecting in the burnished silver coachwork of the automoble. In the back sat Sir Rodney and Beibhinn, the driver turned on to the main road and they where on their way to Luxor and the Winter Palace hotel.

Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry for the delay guys))

Enzo was already in the swing of things at the Winter Palace Hotel. While not having been invited to the ball, he was easily able to nick an invitation along with a large billfold from the very surprised guest who tried to enter the ball one minute before Enzo made his entrance.

The squirrel was bedecked in a full tuxedo, with a rich burgundy shirt with black jacket, vest and tie. He straightened his sleeves and observed the party, making no big deal of himself.

His natural reflexes were going haywire. Heavy wallet, not sunk fully into pocket. Diamond necklace, clasp coming undone. Purse, not well guarded enough. He also took note of the small security detail in the room, not enough to deter him from any mischief, but one can never be too safe.

A quick flick of his wrist pulled him another wallet before he ducked past another couple. He removed the notes before dropping the wallet on the ground.

As Enzo grabbed a drink from a passing server, he began looking around again. "If there's one thing I like about rich people getting together to party, it is that there are always a very enticing selection of very particular trophies on display." The room was thick with beautiful females, decked out in expensive jewelry and suggestive dresses.

Enzo leaned back and gazed out, seeing if anyone would catch his eye in particular.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contessa Kira Wladyslaw sat in her horsedriven carriage with her bodyguard by her side. She looked into a little pocketmirror just to be sure she looked okay.

She looked to the snake beside her.
"Now Henk. I don't want any fights or manhandling of the guests at this ball! Let's try to have evening okay?" She said to him just as the carrige stopped in front of The Winter Place Hotel.

She had been invited to egypt and to this ball by someone unknown to her and her bodyguard ofcourse wasn't happy about it. But she didn't care. All she knew was that she had been invited because of her knowlege about ancient egypt and that was all she needed to know.

She got ready to get out of the carrige.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked around for any kind of danger for his mistress. He had his sword, a katana, ready. A gun of 6 shots hidden in his costume and 10 trown stars in his frond pocket. He was still not happy that he had his other handweapons let behind in there room.

Henk Cobra let his lady, Kira Wladyslaw, out the carriage. "Mistresssss, you don't have to look that little mirror. You are beautifull and will be that. If some one says no, it the last thing he says." Henk smilled the cat had already some letters from man who wanted a dinner with her, but Henk didn't agreed with it, because they all said that she had to let Henk Cobra home.

"I will try not to start a fight or a manhandling, my lady. But I must protect you at any cost. May I estcord you, mistress?" Henk offerd his arm.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam had been in his hotel room at the desk writing notes to himself on the maps he was looking over. Closing his fountain pen he set it back to it's rightful place on the desk. Rising he put on his tie and picked up his coat, placing his wallet and room keys in the inside pocket as he donned the coat, exiting the room and locking the door behind him. Walking down the hallway he arrived at the staircase leading to the Hotels ball room. He didn't know what the night would reveal but, he hoped it would be interesting.

He walked down the stairs, buttoning up his coat. Being a white lion it contrasted sharply with his fur, he didn't mind at all. Entering into the room he looked around at all the people gathered there, there was a lot more present than he was expecting. He caught the attention of a waiter and asked for a drink, a dry martini, of which was brought to him, he sat down at a table, and sipped at his drink, watching, and waiting.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rin sat at a table wearing a blue chines style slit dress with gold embrodered accents. she slowly siped from a tubbler glass full of whiskey as she watched the people danceing a carrying on her other hand held on to her perse with an iron grip seens it held an m1911, a spare gun magazine, and a clip with her money in it.

"I realy hate these events," she groused to her self between short sips. "If that sponcer wanted to see with me about an expadition, he could of talked to me in an office. Ugh, i'll never understand the upper classes." she said before looking about at the people makeing mental notes and judgements.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Listen, Buckley, getting my revenge on the FBC (Fat Busiman's Club) is important!" A rotund Lemming sitting at a table shouted. "Once I find that genie, I'll have the last laugh!"

A waiter approached, gave Charlie a smug frown and cleared his throat.

"Does sir have a preference this evening?"

"I'll have two steaks, two bottles of Ol' Crow and... uh... a cake." Charlie fired off his order without pausing. "With sprinkles!"

"Sir..." The waiter rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Sir, this is an elegant occasion..."

"Your right, better make it THREE bottles of booze." Charlie corrected. "My friend won't be ordering anything."

The waiter peered around with a puzzled look and stared at Snogswell.

"Sir, you're ALONE!" The server was quizzically annoyed. "There's no one with you!"

"Just because he's PINK doesn't mean you can ignore him!" The lemming retorted. "Buckley, say something in your defense!"

The waiter stuffed his serving tray into his own mouth and started chewing it to cover the flurry of obscenities that would no doubt be spewing forth as he stormed towards the kitchen.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Silver Ghost stopped at the bottom of the stone steps leading up to the Hotel entrance, the driver go out and held open the rear door for Sir Rodney and Beibhinn to disimbark. Again Sir Rodney held up his arm for his companion and together they walked up the steps and in to the hotel.
Sir Rodney handed thery invitations to the receptionist and moved in to the Ballroom and up to the bar.

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the first floor of the Winter Palace Hotel, in a room full of luxurious and comfort furniture and fancy decorations, in the bedroom, on the bed, was a long-ear rabbit waking up from her day slumber. Diana lifted one of her long-ear from one of her eyes, and stared to the clock, sitting on her night table. The time was 6:00 P.M. Diana lets out a tired sigh; then she lifted the blanket over her, stood up, walked to the bathroom, and began her night routine.

15 minutes later

Diana stared herself in front of the bathroom mirror, fixing her hair and tying her hair back into a pony tail with a black ribbon. After she tied her long-ears back, as well, she took a good look at herself. A reflection of a tan long-ear rabbit, with light brown, shoulder length hair, and emotionless hazel eyes. Wearing her everyday work clothes; a white, long-sleeves, button-up shirts, with only three top buttons undone that shows off her cleavage. A black, sleeveless, vest over the white button-up shirts, a black dress pants, and black high heels shoes to match with the others.

"Time to work.", said the long-ear rabbit to her reflection dully. Diana puts her room key inside her dress pant's pocket, and walked out of the room. Walks down the stairs, through the hallway, and into the back entrance to the bar room, which is inside the grand ball room. A gray, male, squirrel (a daytime bartender), saw Diana entering the bar station and greeted her.

Jim: "Good evening, Ms. Bronze. How are you?"

Diana: *nodded her head* "Hey, Jim. So far so good." *picks up an empty glass and cleaned it with a rag."

Jim: "That's good." *fiddling a rag in his paws*....*yawn*..."Um...Well, then, I...guess I should get going now, since my day shifts is done.

Diana: *nodded her head, still cleaning the empty glass.*"Uh-huh."

Jim: "Um...You...you sure you don't want me to stay?" "There will be a big party tonight. Lots of rich and important people will be here." *scoot closer to Diana* "S-Since you will be the only one here serving drinks and entertaining the guests, perhaps I can stay and...help you out, just the two of...."

Diana turned her head to Jim, which made him jump from her sudden movement.

Diana: "Jim...Thanks, but no thanks. I can serve and entertain he guests fine by myself. Besides, you had been here since mornings, obviously you are tired to continue on as a nighttime bartender. This is my shifts now, and your little, furry, gray, butt should be now at home, resting for the next morning. Now get going."

Jim had a secret crush on the long-ear female rabbit for a year. He wanted have a chance to be with her and get to know more about her.

Jim: "I can do it! I can stay longer as a nighttime bartender! There going to be a lot of...

Diana: Jim...*a tone of annoyance* get going or I'm going get a scissor, cut your cute, bushy, tail, and make myself a nice, gray, fur scarf, made out of your bushy tail.

Jim: .....*gulp*...."Yes, Ma,am!" *walk past Diana and walked out of the bar station.*

Jim walked out of the grand ball room and to the lobby with a thought that made him blush and encouragement, and made the people around him wondered and a little freak out by the male, gray, squirrel's reaction.

Jim: *whispered* "She called me cute..." *blush* *goofy smile* "WHOOP!" *throw his fist in the air in excitement* "I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!" *walks outside of the hotel and start walking to his home."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the bar, Diana sets her bar station for the night. Later, the guests are entering the grand ball room, which state the party is about to start. A male Dingo walked up to the bar and sat on the stool. The Dingo looked at Diana with hunger and excitement in his eyes from liking what he sees. Diana rolled her eyes, for she was used to men come to the bar, and them coming in and doing more than ordering a drink.

The long-ear bartender switch to her working mode. She smiled to the male Dingo, and said, "Welcome to the Winter Palace's Bar. My name is Diana Bronze and I will be serving drinks and/or entertaining guests for the evening."

"What is gonna to be, sugar?"
Greg

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the middle of the street, not far way from Winter Palace Hotel, Greg (half wolf, half husky, and mercenary) pulled his letter to look at it again and said to himself " hmm...Henk wants me to meet him at Winter Palace Hotel, i wonder why?"

By the time he reached Winter Palace Hotel, he finally found a sofa in the hotel to relax. "Phew i finally made it, all I need to rest" said Greg
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson was sitting down enjoying a drink, looking over a letter that he received requesting his presence in Egypt. Someone wanted him to help with the construction progress that was booming in the country. He took another swig from his glass and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About a few yards away from the Winter Palace Hotel a jeep had pulled up to the local conveniece store and as teh driver got out and entered the store the back of the jeep suddenly opened. Upon opening a brown rabbit suddenly rolled out onto the ground. (quite roughly may I add ~_~)

"cough, cough"

"well then, not the greatest way of travel but free at least." He said while brushing off his clothes and walking away from the jeep.

While walking looking around the place he stops to notice a hotel thinking maybe he could get a better place to rest in there.

Entering the hotel the rabbit goes to a nearby couch to grab a seat but still looking around the lobby sits down accidently on a (info. unknown but im talking of greg).

oh dam, my bad sir!

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a common batch of rabble rousers, mercenaries, freelancers, treasure hunters, and graverobbers thought Valerie to herself as she watched them enter from the balcony above the great lobby of the hotel. She tapped her foot irritably, and crossed her arms to keep her hands from drumming on the balcony railing. She did so hate having to resort to this. Only one of them seemed to have any station in life, and any sense of propriety. Gah! They don't even bother to try to look presentable, such shabby clothing. But, when in Egypt, do as the Ptolemies did.

By her count, she was still waiting for about three or four more for her expedition. She decided to wait for the rest of her team to arrive. She did hate repeating herself. Almost as much as she hated waiting. Her foot tapped even more irritably at being made to wait for the rest of these hired theives. To calm herself, she reached into her purse pocket, and pulled out a folded piece of vellum. Opening it, she poured over the almost mad sketches on it. The merchant in Athens said it was a spell to break open the lock of the Egyptian High Priest Rootentooten... or whatever his name was. That wasn't the important part. The important part was that it was a spell. A spell written in Ptolemaic Greek that she could actually read. If her reading was correct, and it always is, it was a spell of true-sight... one that would show the way to the real cache to be found down the Nile.

Looking at her prize always calmed her down. Patience Valerie, one sometimes must spent time, not money, to get what one wants. Smirking to herself, she refolded the small parchment, and tucked it into her shirt pocket... buttoning the pocket overtop for good measure.

Now, all she really had to do was wait.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The loud roar of a two-wheeled machine approached the front of the Winter Palace, getting surprised stares from a few of the guests that were making their way into the Ball. The contraption, an Indian Scout motorcycle, seemed very out of place as it parked itself among the lavish motorcars and horse-drawn carriages. Turning the engine off, the motorbike's rider dismounted and gave a cursory look around at his surroundings, looking as out of place among the fine tuxedos and exquisite dresses of silks and velvets as his bike. He wore a duster long-coat, buttoned to his chin, with a scarf wrapped around the lower half of his face. His eyes were covered by a pair of goggles, his head covered with a leather aviator's helmet. And from head to toe, he seemed to be covered in nearly an inch of Egyptian soil.

He walked crisply up the stairs and to the entrance of the Palace, politely excusing himself to every fashionably dressed couple he passed and using his leather gloves to brush the dust off of his person as best he could. When he reached the door, a beagle doorman held up his hand and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but this is a private function. I'm afraid you are not permitted to enter unless you have an invitation..."

Without saying a word, the dusty figure reached inside his coat, and pulled an envelope from its inside pocket. Recognizing the envelope immediately as an invitation, the flustered beagle responded, "Well, I'm still sorry, sir, but there is no way we can allow you into the ball... dressed the way you are."

Pulling off the scarf and helmet, a handsome coyote with shaggy black hair gave the doorman an annoyed look. With a noticeably American accent, tinged with Western inflection, he responded, "And what, exactly, is wrong with the way I'm dressed?"

A few bystanders chuckled, and the snooty beagle answered, "Sir, please, this is a formal event. Black tie only..."

Without wasting another work, the young canine pulled off his dusty gloves and opened his coat to reveal an elegant tuxedo jacket, with a spotless white shirt, black tie, and turquoise cumberbund underneath. He next pulled off a pair of leather chaps that protected a pair of black tuxedo trousers, neatly pressed and with nary a spot of dirt on them. Several of the bystanders gasped and gave approving "oohs" and "ahs" at the well-dressed coyote, and a few more laughed uproariously as he handed his dusty over-clothes to the doorman.

Clearing his throat in embarrassment, the beagle replied, "R-right this way, Mr. Sixkiller."

Patting the doorman on the shoulder, the coyote replied with a smile, "Why thank you, kind sir. And please, just call me 'Johnny'..."

--------

It had been a hectic 48 hours since Johnny had received his invitation, and during that time he had run himself ragged. He had to hunt down a capable tailor in Cairo, then borrowed some money from a disreptuable loan-shark so that he could pay for his tuxedo (he had to pay extra since it was a rush order). After that, he flew from Cairo to Luxor on his plane, where he haggled with the airfield management about where he could park his airliner; apparently, some extremely large airship was berthed at the far-side of the field and was taking much of the manager's attention, as well as runway space. Finally, after stowing his plane in a hangar and nearly a half-hour late, Johnny rode his motorcycle (which he had stowed on his plane) from the airfield to the Hotel. Johnny didn't like to be late, and having to deal with the doorman had made the already exhausted and cranky coyote even more cross.

Walking through the hotel's lobby toward the ballroom, he began to swear under his breath at the extreme efforts he went to just to shuttle some snooty intellectuals and annoying tourists to go dig up some dead old bones. As he entered the ballroom, Johnny's keen eyes carefully scanned over the finely dressed gentlemen and ladies. Despite cutting a fine figure in his new tuxedo, the coyote felt a bit uncomfortable in his "monkey suit" and wanted to find his mysterious patron as soon as possible.

Several months ago, Johnny had been contacted by a Miss Valerie Carms about acquiring the use of his piloting skills for an archaeological expedition. Just two days ago, Johnny recieved an invitation to a ball at the Winter Palace Hotel, with a small note saying that Miss Carms expected him to be there. Their correspondences had been purely via mail or telegraph, so he had not met her in person nor knew what she sounded like. Still, he had been given a fair description of her by the beagle doorman he had encountered outside, and so he now found himself trying to spot a white-haired Huskey in the crowd of strangers...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wan Kuei was very skeptical about coming to the party.It was a break from
the "old man" but to be sent by himself was very questionable.Unlike the

"Gui Ren",Wan Kuei was dressed in a beautiful black Duangua long sleeve
shirt with a Yin-Yang symbol on the back.Black pants that upon closer

inspection one could see clouds embroidered upon them and finally his

xiangjin buxie(shoes with a square opening)."Sir" said one of the door
men,"the help comes in through the back entrance,the front is for

invitees only.I sugg"before he could even finish his sentence,the door

man felt an intense pain from Wan Kuei pressing his index finger on his

nerve cluster in his muzzle."Don't insult me again!'' "The next time you

do you'll find out why I'm the proverbial"Kill your parents"do you

understand me?"as Wan Kuei dropped his invitation on the poor door
man who could only weakly say "yes sir".Stepping through Wan Kuei had to find out why he was summoned,by whom,and for what purpose.But first things first since the "old man"isn't here,I can finally have some alcohol.

Bruce Lee
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James stepped out of the shadow seeing the large hotel. great this should be fun said James to himself sarcastically. he walked up the stairs into a grand hall were crowds of people were making small talk and enjoying this luxurious party. looking from side to side there were a few faces that stood out especially a great green lemming who was apparently using someone as a cushion. he decided just to head to the bar and pick up a glass of wine
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Constance looked out at the city as the chauffeur drove towards her destination at the Winter Palace. Outside the car, Luxor passed by in the light of the setting sun, giving the city an almost otherworldly look, with golden light reflecting in windows and long shadows everywhere.
They drove on in silence. The hired chauffeur wasn't very talkative and had only answered her briefly whenever she had asked him a question, but Constance didn't mind. The views of city had her attention and she barely even noticed the chauffeur or the exact route they were driving. She had only just arrived two days ago, and hadn't had much time to see as much of the city as she wanted to. The drive to the ball was thus a perfect opportunity for her to enjoy the scenery. Besides, she thought to herself, there'll be plenty of talking at the ball, so I had best enjoy the silence while I can.

Eventually they arrived at the Winter Palace after a drive that seemed to have passed in just a few minutes to Constance. Several other guests had arrived at the same time and were now presenting their invitations at the entrance, and Constance decided to wait a little to avoid standing in line. Spending a moment to make sure she was ready for her entrance, Constance took a small mirror from her purse and studied her reflection. She ran a hand over her hair, more out of habit than of need, as her hairstyle had the usual wavy look that she was so proud of. She then adjusted the straps and neckline of her dress, before running her fingers over the heartshaped ruby in her necklace. You're my lucky charm, she thought as she turned it slowly to see the light play in its blood-red depths.

With a final smile at her reflection, Constance put the mirror back in her purse before closing it, signalling to the chauffeur that she was ready to leave the car. He got out and walked around to her side where he opened the door for her. Constance gracefully slid out of the car and thanked the chauffeur before turning to the hotel and the guests still outside. She made an impressive figure as she stood tall in all her glory. Her dress clung to her sensual and athletic figure; a dress that showed a good amount of her bountiful cleavage, as well as slits at the sides, through which her long, powerful legs were visible.
At the straps and hemline of the dress were ornamental mayflowers, chosen for their name and delicate charm. Coupled with the green of her dress and brown shades of her hair and skin, Constance had the appearance of a mythical creature of nature. She was divine grace and wild beauty in one.

Constance took a moment to look at the other guests and bask in their stares, before she began making her way up the steps of the hotel. Platinum sparkled at her neck, wrist and ankle, while a slight breeze played with her hair and caused it to gently billow around her face. She was aware of how several were looking at her and some even whispered among themselves as she passed. She only caught fragments of the whispered conversations, but they made her smile to herself nonetheless.

"...that's Constance Mayflower..."
"...heard her once in Paris..."
"...I wish I could sing like her..."
"...amazing body..."

Ahh, the joy of being famous, she thought slightly sarcastic to herself, people always whisper behind your back.

As she entered the hotel she was greeted by a tall wolf dressed in the attire of the hotel.
"Ms. Mayflower", the receptionist said, "what a pleasure to have you here at the Winter Palace Hotel."

"Thank you", she handed him her invitation with a brilliant smile, "I'm delighted to be here."

"If you will come right this way", he said as he led her along, "the ball is about to begin, and we have done everything we could to make sure it'll be a perfect night for everyone. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything"

This should be interesting, Constance thought as she entered the ballroom and looked around. Even with everyone dressed formally, it
s clear that these people are from all layers of soicety. I wonder what has drawn them all together.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries

Last edited by Symphony on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the Ballroom began to fill with guests the orchestra's conductor tapped his batton on the side of his rostrum and the orchestra played an opening concerto, to draw everyone's attention and then with out missing a beat flowed in to a 'foxtrot'. The guests both seated and standing around the dance floor applauded politely and then with loud murmurs of conversation, couples began to fill the dance floor which was soon filled with twirling bodies.

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow descended the stairs that lead to the lobby in his gleaming white suit with matching fedora and he left the jacket unbuttoned to reveal the black shirt underneath, he resembled nothing like the hired killer that he was. He reached the bottom of the stairs and paused to look around to see the stragglers crowding into the ballroom. He chuckled to himself when he noticed his knife still stuck in the back of the pillar with some torn fabric pinned underneath it. Well at least they were kind enough to leave me my knife. I'll retrieve it after the ball.

He slid his way into the crowd, unnoticed by the group he joined because they were so deeply engaged in their conversation. Shadow looked over his shoulder at them with a small smile on his face One of the many reasons I enjoy working with the upper class, if you're not part of their click then they won't even give you the time of day let alone even care that you exist.

He made it to the door into the ballroom and was stopped by one of the workers, "Name please."
Shadow picked up his head enough to stare the employee in the eyes with a semi-threatening glare.
The cat jumped backwards a little when he noticed Shadow's crimson red eyes, "A-ah, r-right," he stuttered as his voice squeaked a little, "r-right this way s-sir." Shadow walked calmly past him without saying a word. "Please e-enjoy your evening, sir."

Guess I left a stronger impression than I thought. Shadow quickly surveyed the couples on the dance floor and gentlemen at the bar. He placed his hands in his pockets and felt that the photo was still there. This crowd has gotten larger than I expected, I might have some trouble finding you.

Shadow found an open table and took a seat. He sat there in silence just watching the crowd for someone to talk with and possibly even a dance partner while he waited.

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Tue May 19, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo easily downed his drink, some combination of bitters and soda. He placed the empty glass on a nearby table, and continued to survey the crowd. A large group of very interesting people had started to enter the ball and mingle. Hmm, I wonder if there's something else to this party I should involve myself with.

The squirrel's eyes dashed around the room once again before settling on the couple of Henk Cobra and the Contessa. Once again, his mental analysis went haywire. Very protective looking, very large man. Bodyguard? Hmm, ah, there are the weapons. That seals that. So who might you be, my interesting lovely? Well, youre currently the most well guarded treasure here, I think introducing myself would be prudent.

He moved the crowd towards the two, not passing the opportunity to relieve a poorly attached pocket watch from it's owner.

He arrived in front of the cat and cobra. "My dear, I imagine you must get this more then once or twice, but I'm afraid I must follow that road. I saw you from across the room there, and I was wondering if I could convince you to perhaps partake in a drink and dance with this poor squirrel. Or is it more a matter of convincing your herculean escort here?" He glanced at Henk. "In any case," Enzo bowed low. "If I might introduce myself, I am called Enzo Rossi, and I would love to make your acquaintance."

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kira looked at the squirrel in front of her.

"A pleasure to meet you, mr. Rossi. I am Contessa Kira Wladyslaw."

She lifted her hand so that Enzo could kiss it. She could tell on Henk's body langues what he didn't approve of the stangers approse.

"I would love to have a dance with you, but I am afraid my bodygaurd would need to search you for hidden weapons before I am allowed to dance with you."

She looked while Henk's searched Enzo, removed all the weapons and cleared the squirrel.

"Henk? If you stay at the bar you will be able to see all of the dancefloor. And I will be able to find you again." The young cat said and giggled when Enzo lead her to the dancefloor. The orchester played a wonderful foxtrot.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As you wish, mistress Kira. Enjoy the dance." Henk looked to the red squirrel. 'If he dissapiont Kira I will give his a fly lesson" thought Henk.

With the weapons of Enzo with him, the cobra walked to the bar. Took the best place to look over the dance floor. The music made the into, the dancers took there places and BEGONE A FOXTROT!

Henk saw that the red squirrel had some skills, he took the lead position, didn't stand on Kira's feet. But he also looked inside the breasts of Kira and his paws started to get lower, but stayed at a polite place.

"On move and he will get it." said Henk. "Excuse me, sir what does he get?" said the long ear bartender rabbit girl. Henk turned around, my that was a beauty of a bartender. "Sorry miss I had it to my self, but can you give me that famous fruit mix of yours with whiskey, and some red sweet wine out france and the last drink that that red squirrel had, please. And I also would like to know what you name is, beautiful bartender rabbit miss who's reputation is spread over the hole city?"

Henk than noticed the wolf/ husky, Greg, Henk made a symbol in the air. Greg saw it and walked to him. "Ooh and also some thing for my friend, Greg what do you want to drink?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam, sitting at his table looked at those in the ballroom. A great deal of people from all places, and all levels of society were present. He sipped at his drink but it was empty. He set the glass down upon the table and rose, deciding that he would 'mingle.' Soon a waiter approached him with a piece of paper folded on a sliver tray.

"You have received a telegram sir." Said the waiter holding out the tray in Niam's direction. Niam rose an eyebrow in interest.

Who could possibly know that I am here, he thought to himself, I told no one were I would be headed. Reaching out he picked up the telegram an read it. Of course, Niam thought irritably, the museum's caught wind of my personal venture it seems.

The telegram instructed him to, as usual, pick up something for the museum. Niam sighed, they always wanted something. They did after all provide him with the supplies he needed at no cost to himself, so he supposed it wasn't to much to pick up a babble or something for them.

Looking up from the telegram Niam once again looked over the crowds, some new people had entered, and he thought he saw...Kira Wladyslaw...very interesting, he had read some of her more recent publications, all very fascinating. If she was here then, what they might find out in the sands could be a little bit more than Niam expected. It was good that he'd brought his shotgun along...as insurance. He had left it in his room. Although she was currently dancing with a squirrel. I'll have to introduce myself later, Niam thought to himself, I wonder if she has read any of Father's works.

Walking around for a short spell Niam stopped by a table. He looked at it's occupant for a moment. It was Rin's table although Niam did not know who sat at it. Judging from the look on her face, thought Niam to himself, she's in the same boat I am. Called to a remote place, by an unknown person for an unknown reason.

"Pardon me," Said Niam, "Is this seat taken by chance?"
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"shure take a seat." Rin said with a smile as she motioned to an emtey chair next to Niam. "So you'r in the ruins occupation as well eh?" Rin said as she grabed a glass of wine from a passing waiter and handed it to Niam. "I dont blame you if you feal annoyed with this. personaly i would rather talk with the sponcer in an office rather than this socialite gathering. So what is your skills in the feild?"
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(PASS)
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8