FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Mummies Revenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana heard someone ordered water and saw a male brown rabbit that looking at her, waiting for his ordered. Diana used one of her long ear to reach up and wrap the tall glass that was located on the high shelf. She could had use the little step she kept under the bar table, but she want to show off what her long ears could do. High above, Diana's ear let go of the glass and landed on her paw. After Diana's ear flop back to its normal position, The long-ear bartender poured ice-cold water into the glass, walked back to the brown rabbit and placed the glass in front of him. "Here you go, Sweetie." Then she went back serving and making drinks for the other guests.

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Sun May 03, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda stuck wondering howed she just did that the rabbit regains himself and has a sip of the water. Aftrwards he takes out his book and makes a note of in egypt the bartender are like magicians.

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow perked up a little, "It could have been for one of many reasons.." he stopped when she mentioned a rumor and tilted his head a little in confusion as he looked back at her, "Rumor? What rumor, if you don't me asking." He thought about how uncomfortable she must feel, "You don't have to tell me if it is unnerving for you. I understand."
He ordered a water so he would stop playing with his empty wine glass.
Greg

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
"Who's asking?" Crimson said not realizing who it was that was tapping him on the shoulder.

"Uh...??" Greg was wondering why Crimson asked Greg his question, so Greg continued, "Sir, i'm right over here, i'm sitting next to you"
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The rumer is, that i perfer farer sex. As to weather it's true or not, i say, no comment." she said with a smile that says that she is keeping that secret to her self as she takes anuther small sip of wine from her glass as it nears close to emtey.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After being relieved of his switch blade and knuckle duster, Enzo turned to the enchanting dark cat and smiled. "Well, miss, it seems we have the okay from your friend. Shall we?"

Enzo took her by the hand and led her back to the dance floor before twirling her around and into position. He took her other hand and began the dance.

"I am Enzo, Enzo Rossi, and it is my very great pleasure to meet you, miss...?"

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know you are I'm not blind." Crimson responded. The he turned his attention to the bartender. "Miss. Miss. Can I get a glass of whiskey?" He said trying to get the bartenders attention.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wan Kuei was just slightly annoyed at the fact people were thinking his one finger zen was just some parlor trick."I guess it's time to show them something truly spectacular!"thinking to himself as he let himself down easy and as soon as his feet touched the table he placed his left arm behind his back and somersaulted off the table.Turning back to face the table Wan Kuei grabbed his coin with his left hand and placed his right hand just a few inches above the table.Soon the room was filled with a crashing noise as the table was split in two from just the palm strike that landed on top of it.Grabbing his wallet Wan Kuei threw enough money down to cover the table,tea,tip,and then some."Well let's see if you can find that at a circus!" Wan Kuei said out loud grabbing his shirt,coat,and tie and began to walk out.

– Bruce Lee
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alot of wierd stuff going on around here for a ball" The rabbit said with a quick laugh. "Wonder if this place is always this wierd" he said talking to himself.

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked at her suggestively, "Well now, that is quite some rumor." Shadow said to her as he slipped a class of wine off of a passing waiter's tray and handed it to her.
The waiter quickly spun around to tell off whoever just took the glass but quickly scurried away holding up his pants when he recognized the fox from earlier.
Shadow watched him run away out of the corner of his eye and laughed, "poor chap should invest that money I gave him into a new belt."
But he was sharply snapped back into what was going on when he heard a table crash. Shadow quickly picked up a defensive stance and was ready to fight out of pure habit. But when he noticed that nothing was going on he felt embarrassed and slowly sat back down turning his attention back to Rin.
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallstreet wrote:
After being relieved of his switch blade and knuckle duster, Enzo turned to the enchanting dark cat and smiled. "Well, miss, it seems we have the okay from your friend. Shall we?"

Enzo took her by the hand and led her back to the dance floor before twirling her around and into position. He took her other hand and began the dance.

"I am Enzo, Enzo Rossi, and it is my very great pleasure to meet you, miss...?"

"Kira. Kira Wladyslaw. A pleasure to meet you too. Most people gets scared off by my boyguard, but not you?" She said and giggled as Enzo lead her through the dancefloor dancing a foxtrot.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Scorpia wrote:

"Kira. Kira Wladyslaw. A pleasure to meet you too. Most people gets scared off by my boyguard, but not you?" She said and giggled as Enzo lead her through the dancefloor dancing a foxtrot.

"My," said Enzo, "What a pretty name. Russian, if I'm not mistaken? But yes indeed, your man does strike something of an image. Very large, heavily armed, clearly very protective. I deserve points for approaching you in the first place, I think. It was very brave, stealing you away from someone who could easily break me in half." Enzo grinned, joking around more.

Enzo paused for a while, enjoying the dance.

"But in honesty, if I were scared off by men like him instead of going after the things I desired in life, my business wouldn't nearly be as... lucrative as it is today."

Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She giggled. "Sounds interesting. May I ask what you do for a living or is that huss huss?"
She took a quick glance towards the snake. He was still in the bar. 'Good!' She thought to herself. 'Maybe he will relax a bit after a few drinks.' She then focused on her dancepartner, waiting for his answer.
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo paused and looked Kira in the eye for a moment. Then, a wide, telling smile appeared on his face. "Sales," he said with a wink. "I'm a salesman. If you are ever in need of the single greatest variety of broom handles in all the world, I am your in. I know, I know, glad you met me arent you?" Enzo laughed.

"But enough of me, I daresay I am most intrigued as to the presence of a beautiful Russian, accompanied by her bodyguard, in a place such as this. What brings you to Egypt?"

Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Seems like you are quite a joker, mister Rossi!" She said and laughed.
"Well. To tell you the truth I was invited because of my expertise in ancient egypt, but I don't know who invited me. I hoped to find out tonight. Needless to say my bodyguard wasn't pleased about comming here without knowing who's beind the invitation."
The orchestre began playing a charleston.
"Oh. I love this song. Do you know how to dance charleston?" She asked with glee.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll give the sponcers one more hour, if nether one of them show up. Im going to head back to my hotel room to look over some notes." Rin said as she finished her glass and placed it on the table.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny's keen eyes carefully scanned over the finely dressed gentlemen and ladies as he entered the ballroom. Despite cutting a fine figure in his new tuxedo, the coyote felt a bit uncomfortable in his "monkey suit" and wanted to find his mysterious patron as soon as possible.

Several months ago, Johnny had been contacted by a Miss Valerie Carms about acquiring the use of his piloting skills for an archaeological expedition. Just two days ago, Johnny recieved an invitation to a ball at the Winter Palace Hotel, with a small note saying that Miss Carms expected him to be there. Their correspondences had been purely via mail or telegraph, so he had not met her in person nor knew what she sounded like. Still, he had been given a fair description of her by the beagle doorman he had encountered outside, and so he now found himself trying to spot a white-haired Huskey in the crowd of strangers.

It had been a hectic 48 hours since Johnny had received his invitation, and during that time he had run himself ragged. He had to hunt down a capable tailor in Cairo, borrowed some money from a disreptuable loan-shark so that he could pay for his tuxedo (he had to pay extra since it was a rush order), flew from Cairo to Luxor, and finally rode his motorcycle (which he had stowed on his plane) from the airfield to the Hotel.

Continuing to scan the crowd, Johnny began to swear under his breath at the extreme efforts he went to just to shuttle some snooty intellectuals and annoying tourists to go dig up some dead old bones. He was just beginning to believe it was all for nothing when he suddenly spotted a young lady canine with white hair. Thinking he finally spotted Miss Carms, he quickly made his way through the crowd to reach her.

"Ah, Miss Carms, I presume," Johnny said as he reached out to tap the young lady on her shoulder. Before he so much as touched her, the white-furred woman turned and stared at Johnny blankly. Much to his surprise, her eyes were the red color of an albino's, not the dichromatic blue and brown he was expecting.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, miss, I thought you were..." he began to say, only to find himself instantly tongue-tied at the sight of the striking white vixen in front of him. He found himself both enraptured by her beauty, and perplexed by her cold, unemotional stare. Stammering a bit, he tried to find the right words to finish his sentence.

"Uh, that is, I thought, uh, that you.... looked like you were about to leave," Johnny said, thinking on his toes and attempting to regain his usual charm, "and I simply couldn't allow that without asking for the pleasure of just one dance with you, Miss--?" He gave her a low, almost exaggerated bow, then looked up at her and smiled in expectation...

[I know Beibhinn was already supposed to be going off to the Daedelus (I think I spelled that wrong), but I'm still catching up, and hope you don't mind me bringing her back momentarily, Tearlach]

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beibhinn, regarded this hansome stranger coolly for a moment and shook her head slowly and once again move gracefully in to the crowd leaving behind the sweet fragrence of her perfume.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny stood back up, breathed in the vixen's alluring perfume, and sighed heavily. "Maybe next time," he said to himself, scratching the back of his head. At that moment, he realized his shaggy black locks were probably a mess, having been under his helmet all day, and that his ears were still a little dusty from the motorcycle ride. He shook his head and chuckled, thinking maybe he had scared the young creature off...

Without any further sign of his patron, and feeling more out of place than he did just moments ago, the veteran pilot decided it was best to try to make his way to the bar, where he was least likely to further embarass himself. As he walked, he noticed a broken table, thought it was odd, but thought little else of it as he continued to search for the bar.

To his surprise, it seemed extraordinarly busy, but he managed to find himself a spot next to a large, fearsome looking cobra fellow. Momentarily distracted by the dangerous looking weapon the cobra had sheathed at his hip (Definitely no Arab sword, Johnny thought to himself), he hadn't noticed who was tending bar until he looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Diana! You're a sight for sore eyes," Johnny said happily. "What are you doing in Luxor?"

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The music came to an end and the dancers after applauding politely returned to their seats at the tables and bars.
The conductor addressed the audience:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the honor of introducing your host for this evening. Sir Percy Prunefetish!"

At this a large, late middle aged Bulldog stepped on the stage and stood behind the podium.
" Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen, as most of you know Lady Carms and I are in the process of organizing a expedition to discover the where abouts of the lost city of the 18th dynasty heratic pharaoh Amenophis IV more commonly known as Akhenaten, father to Tutankhamun, who's tomb Lord Carnarvon and Mr Carter discovered earlier this year.
I personally belive that an even greater discovery lies waiting for us at Akhetaten, the city of the horizon of the Aten. Some of you have received a letter asking you to join Lady Carms and myself. Some like me are experts in Archaeology and Egyptology, others skilled in more boisterous talents, none the less welcome and needed on the journy that lies ahead of us.
There have been rumours of a curse surrounding this expedition, as there were and are about Lord Carnarvon's discovery and to those who persist in spreading this stories I can only qoute Mr Carter, sparing the ladies blushes, 'The answer to that sir is spherical and in the plural!'"

Beibhinn stood to one side of the stage and raised her cigarette holder to her mouth and blew hard. The dart contained within flew stright and true to Sir Percy's neck.
Sir Percy slapped his hand to the side of his neck.
" Bloody mos...." and then collapsed to the floor of the stage unconscious. the audiance gasped in shock and horror and in the confusion Beibinn slipped away in to the entrance hall and away in to the night.

Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam had rose from his seat at the arrival of the conductor, and while he began to address the company Niam moved closer so that he could see and hear the bulldog more clearly. Suddenly the man collapsed. Women screamed and people ran around distraught, Niam saw a hint of someone on the corner of the stage disappear. He spun into action.

Niam jumped onto a table and hopped from table to table to avoid getting stuck in the crowds. "Get out of my way!" Niam boomed at the frantic people scurrying about. Soon he arrived on the stage, he lifted the man and checked for a pulse, he seemed to be unconscious. "I need a doctor here NOW!" he shouted.

Dart, he thought to himself, so things have begun to go sour now...Shit, he thought to himself, there may not be much time, looks like I've gotta do this myself.

"You there!" Niam shouted to a waiter. The man stopped and looked at him, without missing a beat Niam began to bark orders. "I need water, baking powder, vinegar and a knife NOW!" The man weakly nodded and ran to the kitchen to gather what had been requested, Niam pulled a lighter out of his pocket, which he set down on the stage, and a handkerchief, of which he applied to the wound. I hope I remember how to do this properly. Soon the waiter arrived with what he wanted, Niam took the knife an opened the wound slightly to induce bleeding, he quickly reapplied the hankerceif so blood would collect on it.

The waiter was still standing there wide eyed, "you there" Niam said, "mix the water and the baking powder together and hand me the cup, and give me the vinegar separately," the waiter complied. "Press this against his neck," said Niam pulling out a spare handkerchief and handed it to the man.

Taking the blood stained handkerchief he used a spoon to drip the water-powder solution on one side and the vinegar on the other, then moving over, picked up the lighter and began to heat it. As Niam waved the lighter under the handkerchief the blood began to change, it lightened in color and turned pink. A tranquilizer, Niam thought to himself, of the plant variety...must be opium based. He sighed with relief.

He looked to the waiter, Niam had only pricked the wound with the knife and by now it had stopped bleeding. "It's alright," said Niam to the man, "its non-lethal, go to the kitchen and get me some brandy and smelling salts." the waiter left to get the salts. Niam placed the lighter back into his pocket.

Niam looked at the crowd, "I need some assistance up here! Bring me a chair!" Niam picked up the dart carefully, and began to examine it, thoughtfully...

((Note for the curious: I preformed a little homemade chemistry project here. Depending on the color will reveal the nature of the poison, which side determines the poisons makeup. If the poison reacts to the powder side the base is venom (blue), if it reacts to the vinegar it's plant based (red). Edit: As a continued note if its a venom, its a nerve agent and will try to stop his breathing and well have to force air into him to revive him, if its plant its gonna be black shade which will try to stop the heart. In cases of anesthetics the color will become a lighter version on the bases type, I used a plant variety (opium) in this instance as it was the first thing to come to mind.))

((Edit: Sorry about the continuity error there, I fixed it. Also consolidated posts.))

Last edited by Niam Maxtor on Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"#$@%, and i had to go and leave Ares and Athena (here guns) in the hotel room." muttered to her self as she tryed to find wher the kneedle came from as she stud up and tryed to dodge the paniced crowd.
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as the man collapsed Kira stopped clapping. People around her started to panic and she knew she needed to get to Henk as soon as possible.
Without realising it she grabbed Enzo's hand and pulled him with her as she ran towards the snake. The snake had also begun running towards her.
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beibhinn exited the hotel and made her way down the stone steps to where a number of horse drawn taxi carriages waited. As she passed a ditch close to the road she heard a loud groan. Peering in to the ditch she could just see the unconscious form of the husky that had approached Sir Rodney and herself earlier in the evening.
She gesture to the arab coachmen standing near-by and soon the husky had been placed in a carriage next to Beibhinn and they were on their way back to the Daedalus. On their arrival Beibhinn gave orders that the husky be bathed, as it had been a rather dirty ditch, and put to bed in one of the guest quarters to recover. Going to her own room to change and await Sir Rodney's return.

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"mistress we must go to your room. It is not safe here, but I don't like that squirrel going with use.Our do you trust him?

Henk looked to the man and he wouldn't hesitate to kill him if his mistress got hurt.

While saying this Henk pulled Kira and Enzo to the bar and behind the bar table. The girl behind the bar,Diana, was pushed to the corner with her belly to the back of Kira.

Henk held Enzo by his trout and lifted him a little up and waited to Kira's answer.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Consolidated, see above post.))

Last edited by Niam Maxtor on Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Henk! Put him down! We don't have time for that now!" Kira said to the snake.
She looked at the shocked girl behind her and smiled softly. "Sorry for the intrusion."
Kira looked up at the stage where the man had collapsed and noticed a white lion assisting hin. Or a least it looked that way untill he pulled out a lighter. What was he doing?
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As you wish." Henk put the red squerrel down. Henk looked to Diana and asked. "If you want you can come with use until it is safe, do you have any kind of weapons?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Edit: Post consolidated, into previous post to cut down confustion.))

Last edited by Niam Maxtor on Mon May 04, 2009 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"On it," Rin said as she kicked the chair up lightly into the air and grabed it. She then carryed it to Niam as she weaved through the crowd and handed it to him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5