FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Mummies Revenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Shadow and Rin finished their dance Shadow saw a pair of foxes that caught his attention.
"That was a wonderful dance madam, but I have business to attend to so I must be off." he bows to her again, "If you don't find another partner upon my return I will be more than willing to take that position again."
Now where did they go? he thought as he continued to look around for the pair again. I know they are the ones I'm looking for. They have to be.
Just then the vixen walked past him and for a split second he was entranced by her but lost her in the crowd.
He decided to scan the crowd and noticed the cobra dancing with the countess that walked in with him, the green rodent that literally flew into the room, someone was doing what looked like a handstand on one of the tables, and a white lion that seemed familiar to him.
"This crowd is getting rather large, I should lay low for a while." he said to himself as he found another table.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rin smiled and noded to Shadow as he took his leave to anuther table. She returned to the table she sat at earlyer as soon a gerbel holding a serving tray came up to her and asked he if she would like a glass of wine. Rin Noded in acpeetance as she is handed a glass.

The hybred then smelled the contents of her glass as her sences kicked in and gave her an idea of the year that the wine was first made. "i think it's some wher between 1880 to 1890." she said to her self before slowly sipping the whin from the glass as she wanted it to last because she didnt want to get light headed to early that she would do some thing imbaresing.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The loud roar of a two-wheeled machine approached the front of the Winter Palace, getting surprised stares from a few of the guests that were making their way into the Ball. The contraption, an Indian Scout motorcycle*, seemed very out of place as it parked itself among the lavish motorcars and horse-drawn carriages. Turning the engine off, the motorbike's rider dismounted and gave a cursory look around at his surroundings, looking as out of place among the fine tuxedos and exquisite dresses of silks and velvets as his bike. He wore a duster long-coat, buttoned to his chin, with a scarf wrapped around the lower half of his face. His eyes were covered by a pair of goggles, his head covered with a leather aviator's helmet. And from head to toe, he seemed to be covered in nearly an inch of Egyptian soil.

He walked crisply up the stairs and to the entrance of the Palace, politely excusing himself to every fashionably dressed couple he passed and using his leather gloves to brush the dust off of his person as best he could. When he reached the door, a beagle doorman held up his hand and said, "I'm sorry, sir, but this is a private function. I'm afraid you are not permitted to enter unless you have an invitation..."

Without saying a word, the dusty figure reached inside his coat, and pulled an envelope from its inside pocket. Recognizing the envelope immediately as an invitation, the flustered beagle responded, "Well, I'm still sorry, sir, but there is no way we can allow you into the ball... dressed the way you are."

Pulling off the scarf and helmet, a handsome coyote with shaggy black hair gave the doorman an annoyed look. With a noticeably American accent, tinged with Western inflection, he responded, "And what, exactly, is wrong with the way I'm dressed?"

A few bystanders chuckled, and the snooty beagle answered, "Sir, please, this is a formal event. Black tie only..."

Without wasting another work, the young canine pulled off his dusty gloves and opened his coat to reveal an elegant tuxedo jacket, with a spotless white shirt, black tie, and turquoise cumberbund underneath. He next pulled off a pair of leather chaps that protected a pair of black tuxedo trousers, neatly pressed and with nary a spot of dirt on them. Several of the bystanders gasped and gave approving "oohs" and "ahs" at the well-dressed coyote, and a few more laughed uproariously as he handed his dusty over-clothes to the doorman.

Clearing his throat in embarrassment, the beagle replied, "R-right this way, Mr. Sixkiller."

Patting the doorman on the shoulder, the coyote replied with a smile, "Why thank you, kind sir. And please, just call me 'Johnny'..."

*Visual aid: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IndianScoutBike.jpg

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie, after his flying puffball performance, did what any lush would do, made his way to the bar. Not even noticing the wide berth everyone gave him as he shuffled past, the lemming smiled in amazement as the rabbit bartender completed a rather talented show of booze-serving.

"Breathtaking!!" Charlie plopped down on a barstool, his face a look of childish mirth. "I'll have whatever the masterful bartender reccomends!"

Snogswell removed his helmut and stuffed a green, fuzzy paw into his jacket. Pulling out his own specialty shot-glass, which resembled himself, he placed the green, lemming container on the counter and beamed.

"My name's Charlie and liquor and I go back a long way." He smiled sheepishly. "We're practically best friends!"
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."

Last edited by Chaosengine on Sun May 03, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Efingham leaned over and tapped the top of the lemmings helmet with the forefinger of his right hand.
" You had better make sure that nobody takes the Pith, Old chap!"
He said smiling.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tapping finger startled the green drunk, causing him to fall off his barstool with a rodent-squeak of shock.

"Gracious!!" Charlie peered at the gentleman from the floor.

Bouncing to his feet, he dusted himself off and apologized to the fox.

"I'm sorry, sir, I have a nervous condition..." Charlie smiled like a four year old.

The lemming stuck out his paw and greeted the gentleman warmly.

"I'm Charlie Snogswell, how are you, sir?"
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is going to get himself killed. Shadow thought as he watched the lemming, hope they don't try to shoot him though, the bullet may just bounce back He laughed a little to himself.
Well who is that? he looked intently across the room at the fox now talking to the lemming. He started across the room swiftly to avoid attracting attention and sat at the bar near the fox. He watched the bartender as he was waiting to be able to speak with the fox.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked to the red squirrel. Henk looked at him and from the first moment he had seconds thought about him. Henk placed him self between his mistress and the squirrel.

"Wait a minute, I want to know if you are just so sweet like you talk." Henk pushed the squirrel away and started to search him for weapons etc.

Henk found some little weapons. Henk looked to the drinks for him and Kira. Henk took them held them in front of the squirrel.

"Tast, I hope that it will give you a bite of hell." The furs around him, looked to him and the wolf/fox who was now on his feet again, place his hand on Henks shoulder.

Henk turned to him and let his tongue out and sised loud."Yes, do you also want to taste this?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/

Last edited by henkcobra on Sun May 03, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow instinctively zeroed in on the disturbance.
He sighed, "mix booze, money, and beautiful ladies and you're always bound to get a fight." He examined the crowd leaving that cobra to fend for himself as well as her hardly seems fair. Being a fox of honor he jumped from his bar stool and hastily joined the cobra standing between the crowd and the countessa.
He ignored the dirty looks the cobra gave him and readied himself for something to happen...

Last edited by ShadowFox13 on Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cat placed her hand on her bodyguards shoulder. "Calm down. I don't want to see a fight tonight. You have already stripped him off his weapon. What harm can he do? Besides, I would love to test my dancing skills with another partner. Don't you want to see if I have improved?" She asked with the biggest smile on her face. "I'll be right where you can see me the hole time."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"As you wish my lady."Henk let the squirrel go and took his drink and swallowed it in one time. He looked to his miss and saw her and the red starting to dance.

To the fox, he said "Don't interrupt again with my busnis and my mistress. You have no place in that and what gaves you the right to take side to that unhonorable person?"

"May I have another one, miss..?"He asked to the rabit behind the bartable.
She looked nice, but how was her character.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Last edited by henkcobra on Sun May 03, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Rodney held out his right hand to the lemming on the floor and introduced himself.
" Sir Rodney Efingham, let me help you up. You mentioned something about a drink?" He smiled.

Chaosengine

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indeed!" Charlie lit up like a firework at the mention of alcohol. "I'd be glad to line us up a round, my expense of course!"

Snogswell shook Sir Rodney's hand energetically, all the while wearing an expression of chubby exuberance.

"I've never met a REAL knight before!" Charles beamed. "Have you ever slain a dragon?"

Sadly, Charlie was as serious as can be in regards to his question. Poor sod.

( Laughing )
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow posted himself next to the cobra at the bar, "Well if you must ask I was defending your misses, not fighting you!" he snapped, Shadow always takes offense when his honor is brought into question, "I know a formidable warrior when I see one but not even you can fight this entire crowd by yourself."
He turned to the bartender that he was watching earlier, "What he's having please." and he gave her a polite nod when she handed him his drink.
He turned back to the cobra and glared at him as he stated, "Don't ever question my honor or my morals!"
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Rodney his best false 'Bon Amie'.
" Afraid not old bean. But I came close with the old mother in-law, what! Ha-ha-ha"
He needed a distraction while Beibhinn got in to postion and this overweight fool was providing it, besides the free drink was to good to pass up.

xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After who knows how many shots of good ol who knows what James decided it was time to leave so as he slowly staggers to the door alone again before he could reach the door he passes out and the poor husky was dragged out and thrown into a ditch
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Greg

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
Crimson clapped as he cought the rabbits finale as he walked in. He walked up to the bar and pulled up a seat. He tried getting the bartenders attention but the rabbit was busy with a raccoon customer. He placed his hat of the bar table and sat back and relaxed.

After Greg finished this rest, he went to the bar to get some drink. When he found the seat and later realize he was sitting with Crimson. He tapped his shoulder and asked, "excuse me sir, is your named Crimson?"
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Who's asking?" Crimson said not realizing who it was that was tapping him on the shoulder.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Diana finished her short conversation with the raccoon, she looked to see that the bar stool are filled with new customers. *Sigh* "This...is going to be a loooong night." The long-ear bartender saw a snake raised his scaly hand for service. With the rugged rag on her shoulder, Diana walked down and stopped in front of the dress-up reptile. The green, scaly, cobra asked if he could get another round of his drink. Diana smiled and said to the cobra, "Sure, sweetie. What kind of drink did you had?"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't know, some thing with orance juice, strawberry juice, apple juice and some whiskey I think. "Henk smiled like the devil to the rabbit girl.

Henk wanted to know how she could make some like this. The woman look with open mouth to him, but turned around and used her magic touch.

After a few minutes she gave him his drink, but before she could take her hand away Henk gave a kiss on it. "Hmm you have wonderful fingers madam who's name I don't know what a shame is."

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana cocked one of her eyebrow confused from The Cobra's cocky smile, but did not say anything. The long-ear bartender knew what drink the Cobra speak of. She invented the drink herself about two month ago. She named the drink Fruity Whiskey. Contains sweet citrus fruit and two spoons of whiskey. Sweet with a punch. She turned around to her bar station and began mixing ingredients. After mixing and flipping ingredients, Diana placed a little pin umbrella and lean it on the side of the drink. Then she turned around to the waiting Cobra and set the cocktail glass on the table, in front of the Cobra. "Enjoy your drink, Sir." Before Diana could take her paw away, the Cobra held her hand in his scaly ones, leaned forward, and kiss her top paw; then the Cobra asked her name. The long-ear bartender gave the Cobra a blank stare; then she lift her other paw, grabbed the Cobra's scaly hand and gently pulled her paw out free from the Cobra's scaly grip, but she leaned her upper body on the bar table, rest her elbow and grabbed hold on the Cobra's chin with her fingers. Finally, she respond to the Cobra's question, "Names Diana Bronze. That is all you needed to know." *wink* Diana pulled herself back and walked further down the bar to see if anyone wants to order a drink, without giving the Cobra a chance to respond.
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fox stood there looking at the shocked cobra and decided that the air around the bar was thick with too much hostility, I'll come back for my drink later when things calm down He spotted Rin alone at a table and decided to rejoin her. Shadow patted the cobra on the shoulder as he walked past on his way to Rin's table, "You may not trust me yet but if you ever need assistance give me a call".
He got to her table and grabbed an empty chair, "excuse me but is this seat taken?" he smiled at her playfully at her when she looked up at him.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's not taken, go ahead."Rin said as she motioned to the chair. "I do wonder thou, what brings you to Egypt?" She asked as she grabs anuther glass of wine from a server's tray and hands it to Shadow.
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam noticed the bartender headed down the bar in his direction, she had been serving other customers up until now.

"I'd like a drink," he said raising his hand with a wave to get her attention, "I'll have a dry martini."
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(fixed, mess up)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk

Last edited by xivk on Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana saw an arm raised up from a male white lion and told her his order. "Coming up, Sir." She turned around again to her station. She flipped a bottle of gin and pour into a metal cup. Twirled the bottle back to its cabinet and brought down another bottle and poured a little into the bucket. The she closed the metal cup with another one above it and shake it, so the two would blend together. Minutes later she stopped shaking the metal cup, pop out the top and poured the drink into the cocktail glass; then she picked up a green olive from a bowl, threw the olive over her and landed on the order side the cocktail drink. She turned around and placed the cocktail glass in front of the male white lion. She bow a little to him and said, "Enjoy your drink, Sir."

Male tom cat: "Hey, Bartender! I would like a second round." *raised up a empty beer glass*

Diana Bronze: "Yes, Sir." *walked to the tom cat, grabbed the empty beer glass and went to her bar station and refill the glass with beer.*

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Sun May 03, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow gave Rin an uneasy look, "Well, I was hired to hun..." he quickly rewords his answer, "...find someone and was told that they should be here at this ball." he nervously downs the wine without realizing it. He continues while looking at the empty glass, "Well some would say that I don't have the most honorable profession, so I try not to speak of it in public. I hope you understand." He thought about how much of a bumbling fool he must look like and his ears dropped.
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam took his drink from the bartender, he took a sip, it was very well done, he took off his jacket and placed it on the back of his bar stool. Shes good, he thought to himself, then with a small smile to himself he added, in more ways than one. I'll have to stick around and get her name when business dies down. He swirled the liquid in the glass and took another sip.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I understand, so i wont push the question eny more." The Hybred said before takeing a sip from her glass. I wonder who he is hunting? I just hope it's not the sponcers. "As for why every one was looking at us earlyer, it could be one of two things. It's ether becuase im a hybred, or becuase of a rumer about me that is going around." Rin said after she placed her glass down gently.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ok trying to get in place...)

Seeing all the excitement going on around the bar the rabbit though he'd get a seat over before the stools filled up puttign away his book.

Taking a seat next to a white lion at the bar; "pardon bartender, can I get a glass of water when your free?"

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5