FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Mummies Revenge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good, thanks." Said Niam as he took the chair from the lady and set it on the stage. He hoisted the bulldog onto it as to let the blood rush down from his head. The waiter returned with the things he asked and stood there.

"Don't just stand there," Niam said to him, "try and wake him." Niam stood nearby, he was holding the dart in his hand careful not to touch the tip. He looked at the Lady.

"Thanks for the assist," he said addressing her directly, "its not poisonous, just a tranquilizer," judging by the woman's attitude he guessed that she had seen something akin to this kind of situation before, she was level headed. "Hell of a way to meet though," he said with a slight chuckle, and a grin on his face. "Names Maxtor, by the way, Niam Maxtor."

Last edited by Niam Maxtor on Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Your welcome, and thank goodness." she said as she breathed a sigh of relaef. "Now we just need to do some thing about almost every one else running around like chickens with heads cut off." She looked about and belived that some harsh words is what is needed to clear the air in the place. "Mine if I?" she asked.
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam made a slight bow, "Be my guest, miss..." he stopped in mid-sentence realizing that he had no gotten her name.

Last edited by Niam Maxtor on Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Rin Himmel", she said as she walked to the middle of the stage and took a deep breath. "Alright, I want every one in the house to sit down, and SHUT THE #*$% UP!" she yelled with a aura of command much simular to her father's "The only people i want to see not on a chair is the injured and thous giveing Aid to the injured!" The fox-doberman hybred said more calmly.
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Please read the following post carefully, as the argument herein is symbolic in nature and not really occuring. It's simply a comedic way of explaining Snogswell's ability to drink. Thank You. Twisted Evil )

Despite all the excitement, Charlie remained insulated from everything. He had ordered a drink for his new friend and SEVEN shots of whisky for himself, which he downed right in a row.

The effect of alcohol on Snogswell's brain can best be compared to a crowd of drunken, Irish miners (the alcohol) charging to the foreman's office (the brain) only to find a desicated, red-eyed Albanian bird dog coming down from a bad opium binge staring back at them.

The resulting argument consisted of inebriated, broken English mixed with Gaelic directed towards a drug-adled Albanian who speaks NO English and is also deaf. The only result comes when the Irishmen lose their patience and throttle the bounder, leading to a "Charlie blackout". Since the drinking had only just begun, it was awhile till that would happen.

"So I sez, Madam, you're motor-carriage was on fire when I got here..." Charlie was rambling on drunkenly. "... and as for your Gramma, she shouldn't be waving a gun around!"

The sound of the bulldog collapsing drew his attention... for a moment.

"Poor sod, canna hold hiz liquor!" Charlie wobbled, but he didn't fall down.
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh dear", replied Sir Rodney. "Just as he was getting to the good part. Perhaps there's something in the curse after all."
He grinned and raised his G&T.
" Well chin-chin old chap" and took a large swallow. Putting the now half empty glass on the bar he patted the lemming on the back. " Sorry to be a bore, but I must dash. I have to be somewhere else." He looked over at the stage and the crowd that had gathered there. He glanced back at the lemming.
" Let me know how it turns out won't you old bean! Toddle pip"
And with a small wave he walked quickly out of the hotel.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite perturbed by the sudden hysteria brought on by the apparent fainting of Sir Fancy Whats-his-name, Johnny looked on at the ensuing chaos with a mild amusement. For his part, Johnny didn't understand one word of the archaeologist's speech, so this sudden turn of events was something of an up-swing. Still, Johnny was mostly disappointed that Miss Carms still had not made an appearance.

To add insult to injury, he couldn't even get himself a proper drink, now that the overly-tense cobra fellow seemed to be holding poor Diana hostage behind the bar. He didn't even get a chance to hear Diana's story of why she was now serving bar in this Hotel, when the last time he saw her she was serving drinks at a canteen bar in Cairo to British soldiers. Instead, he had to watch an irritable snake choking a squirrel for no good reason, and various scared rich folk running around like scared mice.

About the only strange thing the coyote saw, as he watched calmly from the bar, was a very inebriated, green-furred lemming having an argument with himself. At the moment, he seemed to be trying to convince the olives sitting in a martini glass of his credentials as a sea captain. Really, this whole night was proving to be far more surreal than he had hoped for.

Once a young, rather forceful looking Doberman girl (German, too, by the sound of her voice) got everyone's attention and things started to settle-down, Johnny looked back over to the four clustered folks behind the bar. Addressing Diana with a smirk, he said, "So, is that a private party back there, or is anybody invited?"

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHen he had checked the four off them Henk took the lead to Kira's room. Dina, who didn't had answered his question about weapons, was over his shoulder.

After a few minutes they arrived in the master bedroom. Henk closed the door and locked it. Then He placed a a small locker for the door, which was empty by him when they arrived at the hotel.

"Mistress, I think we have to spend the night here witht the four of us until tomorrow morning. Room service will bring us some food and drinks and than it will be time to bed. But I must insist that we tie up the squirrel and the rabbit must gonna relax. She looks if she is in a shock."

With that Henk excused him self and took some relief in the bathroom. Then he rings a couple of times to give room service the signal to get drinks and food and what kind.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
"I know you are I'm not blind." Crimson responded. The he turned his attention to the bartender. "Miss. Miss. Can I get a glass of whiskey?" He said trying to get the bartenders attention.

"Yes, Sir." Diana said to the male bat. She pulled a shot glass from the bottom cabinet, grabbed the whiskey bottle from the shelf and poured the whiskey into the shot glass. Diana set the shot glass on the table and slide it to the bat and called out, "Whiskey for the bat!"

DesertWolf wrote:
Wan Kuei was just slightly annoyed at the fact people were thinking his one finger zen was just some parlor trick."I guess it's time to show them something truly spectacular!"thinking to himself as he let himself down easy and as soon as his feet touched the table he placed his left arm behind his back and somersaulted off the table.Turning back to face the table Wan Kuei grabbed his coin with his left hand and placed his right hand just a few inches above the table.Soon the room was filled with a crashing noise as the table was split in two from just the palm strike that landed on top of it.Grabbing his wallet Wan Kuei threw enough money down to cover the table,tea,tip,and then some."Well let's see if you can find that at a circus!" Wan Kuei said out loud grabbing his shirt,coat,and tie and began to walk out.

The long-ear bartender was surprised when the white Arctic Wolf was standing on a table with his whole body downward on a simple coin with his index finger, but she her little distraction gone short when more guests comes in the bar and ordered drinks, so Diana could not get to see the Arctic Wolf's skill. Minutes later, the long-ear bartender suddenly heard the sound of crashing tables. Diana quickly looked up and saw the Arctic Wolf smashed the table, he was just on, in two. Now the Bartender became annoyed at what Arctic Wolf for destroying property. Then she saw the Arctic Wolf pulled out what looked like a wallet, reached in it, and pulled out couple of dollar bills, enough to cover one table.

"Well let's see if you can find that at a circus!", said the Arctic Wolf as he grabbed his belongings and walked out of the bar.

*sigh* "Well....at least he left enough bucks for us to buy a new table. Plus, it will come out of my payment.", said the long-ear bartender. Diana pulled out a little bag and called out one of the waitresses. "HEY, MILLY!" The female hamster walked up to the bar. "Yes, Diana?" Diana points to the broken table with money on it and hand the empty bag to the hamster. "Go to that broken table there and pick up the money there before someone gets it. Is for getting a new table. And when you're done, put the bag to the Boss's office and let him know before he go crazy about it."

Milly: "Yes, Ma'am." *walk to the broken table, picked up the money, and head to the back of the bar.*

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
"Diana! You're a sight for sore eyes," Johnny said happily. "What are you doing in Luxor?"

Diana jumped and saw a male tan coyote and instantly knew who he is, which brought a smirk to her face. The long-ear bartender walked up to the coyote and ruffle his hair. "Little Johnny! Is that you?! How you been doing?"

Suddenly, Diana see the guests running and screaming from something. She looked further to see what's happening and saw a male bulldog fell off the stage, then someone went up to the unconscious bulldog and what looked eye through Diana's eyes, doing some medical work. So, Diana just stand on her bar station, cleaning a beer glass with a ragged rag, and watching the guests running out of the bar. *Sigh* "Guess this bar will be closing early today."
Miss Scorpia
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Henk. I think you are overreacting. Please, let's go down stairs and see if any one needs help. And you don't need to tie up any one cause I am leaving this room!"
Kira opened the door. "Shall we?" She asked the squirrel and the rabbit and left the room.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes mistress. Maybe you are right, but I still think that...." Henk was stopped a tap on his nose by Kira.

When they where back in the ball room, Diana went back to her bar and Henk took a waiter to cancel the order he just had placed.

"So what now? I'm open for suggestions." Henk signed and looked around for danger and assassins.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing Diana return from her brief abduction by the cobra, Johnny smiled at the rabbit and said, "Well that was quick... what was that all about?"

Pointing a thumb at the cobra and the cat, he said, "Those two friends of yours, Di?"

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAME PAUSED PLEASE SEE UP THE NILE THREAD FOR DETAILS.
THANKYOU TEARLACH G.M.

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hey Gang, it's going to take me a bit longer to figure out what's going on here... you guys all move so fast! Anyway, let me get caught up on reading all the gazillion Nile posts, and then I'll bring Valerie in.))
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleated)
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247

Last edited by xxthalexx on Mon May 04, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Lady and Sir I have to hold you there. We are waiting for Lidia to post. Once she has then we will proceed in the order laid out in the list.

PLEASE GO TO THE 'UP THE NILE' THREAD FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

Thankyou. Tearlach G.M.

ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting here to inform everyone of the current (may change by the time we start again) rules and setup of the rp. We (Tearlach and myself) didn't want to put this many restrictions but it only makes sence with this large a group.
I hope no one is upset about any of them (if you are please bring them to my attention) Smile

**First of all we would like for on new posts on this thread until Tearlach sets up the next part of the storyline. So please don't post about what I'm going to post. Please take all questions and comments to the "Carry On Up The Nile or..." thread.**
Thank you. Very Happy
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the attempted guidelines to the posting for the game

1)
Here is my idea for our long list. Since we have so many and we are, for the most part, in different timezones; it could take a long time for it to be someone's turn. Well the multi-team is a great idea to help with that and here is another to add to it: to have the time limits for each members post be 24 hours. Meaning that if someone fails to post within 24 hours of the previous member's post then that turn is forfeit.

2) (Tearlach's idea)
Thank you I was thinking of some thing along lines, but was not sure how long to wait. I came with a system that would mean when posting each person would start their post with which every team they were in.
For example:

Tearlach is posting, Team 1* Tearlach moves through..
Shadow posts, Team 2* Shadow readys his gun..

So that anyone reading the post knows which team is where, doing what, is saying ect.

3)
May I suggest that Sir Percy Prunefetish and Lady Valerie Lynn Charms have a friendly wager to who's team could find the tomb first.

4)
Henk brought up a good point: order violations.
I'm thinking a 3 strike grace period and upon the forth violation possible removal from the game.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana shook her head and said, "Nah. That tom cat just want another round of beer." Annoyance cross over Diana's face when she said, "And that cobra...*shrugs* I don't know about him. Must be trying to hit on me or something." "Oh, And the reason I was not working at the Canteen bar, serving those red-white-stripped-black-fluffy-hatted drunken zebra was because I got fired." "And the reason I got fired was because I punched two British soldier." Diana smirked, remembered that day when she let out all her anger on those drunken zebras. "They were making sexual comments to me and two of them was trying to make "a move" on me; then I snapped, and before I know it, two drunken zebras laid on the floor with their furs and uniform changed from red and white, to pink and purple." *evil smirk* Diana paused for a moment as she cleaned the table. "So yeah, my old boss got mad at me and fired me." "I have to move here in Luxor because there's no job for me at Cairo. Lucky for me, the owner of The Winter Place Hotel was looking for a bartender, so I jumped the opportunity, showed him what I got. Surprised by my bartender skills, the owner gave me the job, along with a free room for me to stay. *smile* "I like it here. I get paid more, I can invent and experience drinks without asking permission, and I have my own space." *sigh happily*

"So yeah, that the story of why I am here." *ruffles Johnny's hair* "What about you? What brings you here, Little Johnny?"

Then the long-ear bartender saw three furs walked inside the bar room. *There goes closing the bar early*, thought Diana. She instantly noticed the Cobra and the brown rabbit she had served, but the dark, gray feline was new to the long-ear bartender. The three walked up to the bar, and set themselves on the bar stool. Diana nodded a hello to each of them. "Gentlemen." ...."Madam."

*spit inside the empty beer glass and clean it with a ragged rag.* "What you all like to drink?"
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Gotta catch up a bit here, you lot are quick Razz))

"Whoa, hey!" yelled Enzo as he was pulled towards the bodyguard and unceremoniously lifted by his throat. After being dropped, he brushed his collar and shot a dirty look at the snake. "Yes I have weapons, but you took it upon yourself to take them. Fortunately, you didnt notice me taking them back." Enzo revealed the knuckle duster and switch blade Henk had seen fit to take from him earlier.

"I suppose if foul play is afoot, Ill lend a hand if we find ourselves in trouble." With that, Henk led the party to Wladyslaw's suite.

Ever the greedy little bugger he is, Enzo's green brown eyes rapidly surveyed the room, taking note of valuables and possible escape routes. "Nice digs," he said with a whistle.

However, quickly after arriving, Kira demanded that return down. "Brilliant, probably more interesting then this party anyway," he said and quickly followed Kira.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**First of all we would like for on new posts on this thread until Tearlach sets up the next part of the storyline. Please take all questions and comments to the "Carry On Up The Nile or..." thread and I'll be happy to try and answer them.**
Thank you. Smile
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Did we start over and i walked to the bar again?)

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5