FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Marx-Paragon's fursona(WIP)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Marx-Paragon's fursona(WIP) Reply with quote

i do apologize for the length of time between my initial introductory thread and this, my fursona, thread. i know its common for most forum members to post there fursona description in there introductory threads, however i was hitting a bit of a brick wall brought on by stress, as far as crafting my character went. to be completly honest my fursona still needs a littile work, but an idea occured to me today, perhaps i could post the detials i have come up with thus far and my fellow forum members could be so kind as to give me feedback and critique. for this i would be eternally greatfull, im asking for the assistance of both the forum members who have written there own fursonas, as well as those who have helped others write there fursonas. agian this is simply a request, i dont wish to be a burden.

anyways down to business, this is what i have come up with thus far, this is just a work in progress and is subject to change.

name- marx emannuel(im so spelling that last name wrong)

species-crow, or raven(im still on the fence about this)

fur(feather) color-black with gray streaks, or gray with black streaks

hiar-long, pulled into a ponytial that falls freely to about shoulder blade length

height- about 5'8"

age-19

background

born to family of wealthy gun manufactures(Emannuel Gun Crafts, EGC) marx lived a realitivly peace full childhood, untill he was 4 years of age, at which point a band of local ruffians, whose leader had been shot and killed by a gun that his family manufactured, burned his familys mansion to the ground killing both of his parents. orphaned and alone he was taken in by his uncle(whom he respected like a second father) he was brought up by his uncle to be a respectfull, cool-headed, well mannered individual. after completing his education in the primary schools he was unsure of exactly which feild of study he excelled in and begins a journey of self discovery across europe, he came across bonbon during his travels and has never been able to bring himself to leave....

to be continued, i must apologize, but i have a prior engagement today and dont want to be late, i will post the rest up later on today, in the mean time feel free to comment on my progress thus far....

(edit: as i have updated this information time and time agian, you may have to check later postings in this thread for more accurate information)

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat

Last edited by Marx-Paragon on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. It's nice to see another avian.

The traditional spelling is Emanuel.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you wallstreet, the feedback means alot to me. i choose an avian as my species type due to the uniqueness of it among the members(i belive the only other bird-type is drofgod's fursona,an owl) i have been told there are a few avian types in the comic, as well.

i am gonna put more info up and elaborate abit on the background(that part was kind of rushed this morning), but i am having trouble with the descriptions of his.. er.. well, sexual preferences. its a bit of a sensitive topic that i tend to shy away from around new people(i, however, can apreciate the irony in this situation, that a guy on a forum for a sex site is having trouble talking about sex)

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that's great! I like what I see so far, and especially like the choice in species. Ravens are among my favorite species of birds...

Only suggestion I would make is to let us know more about his personality, perhaps his likes and dislikes, and maybe even some of his talents or skills, if he has any. Don't worry too much about trying to fit him into an occupation or something, Bon Bon certainly has its fair share of travelers, tourists, and wanderers.

I also wouldn't worry too much about detailing his sexual preferences or anything like that. I never detailed Mr. Six-Killer's sexual preferences when I created him, and have only rarely touched upon his "do's and don'ts" in forum discussions. If you'd rather not go into lurid detail about it, that's fine, you're definitely not in the minority for feeling that way.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank god we arnt stereotypical animals you might have a cat after you
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Avian? Cool, if you go with the Black with Grey strips I would suggest the raven myself.
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i know i siad i was gonna add the other detials, like, three days ago. but it ended up being on of those things that i siad i was going to to, but then procrastinated so now im here.....

anyway, kiala's (as well as symphony and wallstreets)fursona thread inspired me to gett back to work on this, so here's what i gott

this is a re-working of the original background info, with some new info that i feel i left out, including various other facts/detials. agian this information is subject to change at my descretion......

BACKGROUND
Marx Emanuel, born into a rich american family of gun manufacturer's(Emanuel Gun And Weapons, EGW for short) marx has lived a priviliged life for as far back as he can remember. with the substantial amount of money from his fathers company, there really isnt anything that he didnt have growing up. he was happy up untill the time he was about 10(changed the age from 4 to 10) years of age, at which point a angry band of local ruffians, whose leader had been shot by an Emanuel gun model, burned his families mansion to the ground, killing both his parents. it took marx, who was staying at his uncles mansion at the time, about 2 years to gett over the loss of his parents. this very same uncle, whom was marx's godfather and whom marx respects like a second father, took him in and from that point riased him as his own. in time marx moved beyond the past, and learned not to dwell on it. he continued his studies and extracurriculars with a renewed vigor.

reason for being in bonbon

following his studies in the primary schools(which he excelled at, following his parents deaths) he found he had hit a brick wall as far as what to do, and where to go next. at the advice of his uncle and friends, he took some money from his savings and began a journey of self descovery across europe, about a year into his tripp he came across a town in italy called bonbon. he instantly feel in love with the town, the mian reason being that he had always struck out with women, how ever in bonbon that isnt really an issue Wink but more than that he holds a deep respect for the town and its inhabitants. he has been here for a few months and has never been able to bring himself to leave and continue his trek.....

skills/interests/hobbies

growing up marx excelled at many things(which is why he is having such a hard time finding what it is he wants to do) three things that he gets a great deal of enjoyment from are fencing, shooting, and the arts. he was trianed in the first two arts growing up by various well known teachers(being rich has its advantages). as well as the arts of fencing and shooting he has been tutored in various asian fighting styles, including jujitso(spelling?) taekwondo, and karate, but he never excelled at these, regardless he can still hold his own in a fight(if johnny or desertwolf are reading this i wish to make this more historically accurate, any suggestions then i wish to hear from you, however if its historically too farfetched then i can omit it and make him profitiant in boxing/wrestling)

to be continued.... i know, i know, im a terrible person Rolling Eyes but im running late AGIAN i will finish this upon my return home today(maybe)please let me know what you guys think(feedback is an artist's best source of inspiration, after all)

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd again urge anyone with a character who is not of Asian origin to try and pick a non-Asian martial art to be proficient in. Unless your character has spent a lengthy time in the "Orient", you're not likely to find a jiujitsu instructor in an American or European town in the late 1800s. As it is, Taekwondo is a far more modern style, and much of karate is as well, though both are derived from much older styles.

To make it easier, try to focus on either striking or grappling. For instance, if you want Marx to be proficient in striking, I'd suggest boxing or savate (or the closely related zipota). For grappling (holds, throws, chokes, submissions, etc.), definitely try a form of wrestling, such as Lancashire Wrestling or Irish Collar-and-elbow. Or, if your character is simply more the type to not dirty his own hands (and really, who can blame him?), you can simply keep to fencing, of which there are countless styles and weapons to choose from. And don't be sold too short on shooting as a proper sport, because it not only requires skill, but also strength and endurance to constantly lift and aim a heavy 19th century firearm, especially in tournament sports.

Johnny's backstory
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
I'd again urge anyone with a character who is not of Asian origin to try and pick a non-Asian martial art to be proficient in. Unless your character has spent a lengthy time in the "Orient", you're not likely to find a jiujitsu instructor in an American or European town in the late 1800s. As it is, Taekwondo is a far more modern style, and much of karate is as well, though both are derived from much older styles.

To make it easier, try to focus on either striking or grappling. For instance, if you want Marx to be proficient in striking, I'd suggest boxing or savate (or the closely related zipota). For grappling (holds, throws, chokes, submissions, etc.), definitely try a form of wrestling, such as Lancashire Wrestling or Irish Collar-and-elbow. Or, if your character is simply more the type to not dirty his own hands (and really, who can blame him?), you can simply keep to fencing, of which there are countless styles and weapons to choose from. And don't be sold too short on shooting as a proper sport, because it not only requires skill, but also strength and endurance to constantly lift and aim a heavy 19th century firearm, especially in tournament sports.

well i had an idea as to how to make this slightly more pluasible. suppose he had a bodyguard who was an asian immigrant(i know they were rare but its not entirely impossible) and he could have taught marx some fighting styles. i wasnt going to make him proficient with any sort of fighting style(regardless of country of origin) due to the fact that he isnt very strong in comparison to other males of the same age. i am going to give him skills with a gun, as well as proficiency and speed with a sword, to compensate for his limitations brought on by lack of strength.

um, are you familiar with the history of magnum revolvers at this time, i was going to give him a custom-made one as a side arm. i know that revolvers existed in this time period, not exactly sure what caliber they were, so cant be sure if there were magnums at this time period.

as far as swords go, im going for the rapier be cuase it always struck me as a very elegant weapon. seems suited to marx's style, wouldnt you agree johnny?

let me say ahead of time thank you for the assistance, your definitly getting a shout out when i complete the finished product Wink

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnum ammunitons weren't introduced until the 1930's. Most revolvers at this time used standard cartridge rounds, many with blackpoweder, although different forms of smokeless-powder were already being developed and used (Paul Vieille's Poudre B or "white powder" was invented in 1886 as the first smokeless powder, followed by Alfred Nobel's Ballistite in 1887 and Frederick Abel and James Dewer's Cordite in 1889).

For an idea of guns of the era, I've posted some information on the "World in 1895" thread.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4840&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

Johnny's backstory
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marx-Paragon wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:

well i had an idea as to how to make this slightly more pluasible. suppose he had a bodyguard who was an asian immigrant(i know they were rare but its not entirely impossible) and he could have taught marx some fighting styles. i wasnt going to make him proficient with any sort of fighting style(regardless of country of origin) due to the fact that he isnt very strong in comparison to other males of the same age. i am going to give him skills with a gun, as well as proficiency and speed with a sword, to compensate for his limitations brought on by lack of strength.

um, are you familiar with the history of magnum revolvers at this time, i was going to give him a custom-made one as a side arm. i know that revolvers existed in this time period, not exactly sure what caliber they were, so cant be sure if there were magnums at this time period.

as far as swords go, im going for the rapier be cuase it always struck me as a very elegant weapon. seems suited to marx's style, wouldnt you agree johnny?

let me say ahead of time thank you for the assistance, your definitly getting a shout out when i complete the finished product Wink

Thanks Johnny,I couldn't have said it better myself.

Marx, as far as I can say without being too disrespectful on the situation your best bet is to stick to more Western martial arts as opposed to Asian ones.The bodyguard idea wouldn't work mainly for the fact that immigrant martial artists were not only scared of what might happen to them if they were caught practicing but also incredibly secretive(many Chinese immigrants in America practiced in the dead of night to avoid these things). The country of origin is very important as many Asian countries outlawed martial arts and anyone who practiced martial arts and were not working for the military,Emperor,or government in general faced severe consequences such as executions,torture,lose of limbs,fingers,toes,and crippling effects such as cutting the knee caps or elbows off.I know I sound harsh when I say this but I'm finding too many "Last Samurais" here.

– Bruce Lee
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first male avian. I'm the first male snake in town.

We must gonna make a bar tour and meet lost of sexy people.

good avatar by the way/ Very Happy

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* ok you two are right. Vannesa has tried to keep it historicaly accurate, and since im a guest in this worls she has crafted, its only fiar that i do the same.

damn, there goes my magnum Rolling Eyes well i still have the revolvers to work with, suppose i could go for a custom-made peacemaker-type. the design i keep coming up with in my head looks like a cross between a revolver and a modern handgun, but i may have to remove the more modern features, so it looks more period apropriate.

oh and desertwolf, you dont sound harsh to me when you say whats been siad. i asked for peoples thoughts on my progress thus far, so i can take constructive criticism Wink

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat

Last edited by Marx-Paragon on Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
the first male avian. I'm the first male snake in town.

We must gonna make a bar tour and meet lost of sexy people.

good avatar by the way/ Very Happy

not a bad idea. actually i was gonna pop by wallstreets RP after i got my fursona situated, to gett to know the people on the forum better....

thank you for the comment, it means a lot to me Wink

and as far as the "first" avian, i believe drofgod will forever hold that record. "second" is more accurate, Mr. Cobra

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marx-Paragon wrote:
*sighs* ok you two are right. Vannesa has tried to keep it historicaly accurate, and since im a guest in this worls she has crafted, its only fiar that i do the same.

damn, there goes my magnum Rolling Eyes well i still have the revolvers to work with, suppose i could go for a custom-made peacemaker-type. the design i keep coming up with in my head looks like a cross between a revolver and a moern handgun, but i may have to remove the more modern features, so it looks more period apropriate.

oh and desertwolf, you dont sound harsh to me when you say whats been siad. i asked for peoples thoughts on my progress thus far, so i can take constructive criticism Wink
Well ther is one automatic handgun that was released around the time. The daddy to the Luger the Borchardt C-93

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borchardt_C-93
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the following is a reworking of his skil/hobbies/interests, as well as some additional information regarding his personality

skills/hobbies/interests
growing up marx excelled at a good many things(part of the reason that he cant figure out what to do with his life) a skillfull marksman, and sword fighter, marx was also trianed in boxing, however, due to limitations brought on by lack of strength, he never took great interest in it. thats not to say that his isnt capable of defending himself, he's just not the brutish hand-to-hand combat type. dirty work is not his style, he'll stick to a good sword and gun method thats gotten him through the years just fine.

he's never one to shy away from new things, and enjoys a great many hobbies including the arts(he's a decent artist, but also enjoys music, opera, and acting), having a good smoke(not a healthy triat, but he took it on as a way of relieving the stress, brought on by the workload of his studies), drinking with his friends(he's not a heavy drinker, but he is a casual drinker), reading, writing, and pursueing various "romantic" interests.

personality

kind and caring, yet with a healthy dose of arrogance and sarcascim that always seem to gett him into trouble. he has a nasty tendency of not knowing when to keep his mouth shout, as well as a penchant for sticking his nose were it does'nt belong. he fully aware of his flaws and short comings, yet has done nothing to change or correct them. when a friend asked him why this was marx took about thirty seconds to think and then responded as saying "there is a vast percentage of the worlds population that will never like me for various reasons. so why should i waste precious time and effort trying to change my god-given personality for people who will never like me in the end, when i could instead be trying to help those that do like me, hmm...."

any one that knows marx well enough will go on and on about the lengths that he will go to in order to help out a friend in need. he's generous to a flaw, he would give you the shirt off his back(provided it isnt cold out Rolling Eyes ) he's also known for his long thought out philosophical rants about various day-to-day topics. ask marx a question and he will allways provide a response that leaves the inquirer with more questions than answers.

thats all for right now i need. to take a bit of a break to attend to some business, but when i get back im going to post his sexual statistics, as that seems to be what a good number of you pervs are interested in Razz Laughing Twisted Evil

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see another avian fursona here. I'm sure that Vanessa will do a great job as usual drawing your avatar. I do wonder what his beak would look like, for some reason Razz

Do post more.

BTW, could you post some more about the way he looks? I think I have a pretty good idea about his build, though I always struggle a bit to picture avian characters, but what about his clothes?
Some pics would be nice if you have any, and they might help Vanessa when it's time to draw your avatar.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if she can do a snake she can do a bird
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
It's good to see another avian fursona here. I'm sure that Vanessa will do a great job as usual drawing your avatar. I do wonder what his beak would look like, for some reason Razz

Do post more.

BTW, could you post some more about the way he looks? I think I have a pretty good idea about his build, though I always struggle a bit to picture avian characters, but what about his clothes?
Some pics would be nice if you have any, and they might help Vanessa when it's time to draw your avatar.

oh, im 100% certian that vanessa will do an excellent job for my avatar when the time comes. but it may be longer than 6 months, im currently a nonmember, and may hav to stay that way till i can get a job Rolling Eyes

as far as description goes, i have been rather sketchy on it havent i? i will elaborate a bit more, when i submit the next post, about his appearance. i was also going to maybe make some pics if i can complete any drawings of him.

thank you for the feedback, symphony. i will definitly post more, but probobly not for another few hours, the weather where i am is all over the place today, and my sinuses are suffering for it, so i need to rest first.

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quoth the Raven: Never more !

It had to be said. Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forum
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Niam Maxtor

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also marx instead of re-posting you changes you can edit the original post with the changes so that way people don't have to read through all the posts to get an idea for you character, that's what I do myself on my fursona. Very Happy

Have you decided on the whether it's a raven or crow yet?
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niam Maxtor wrote:
Also marx instead of re-posting you changes you can edit the original post with the changes so that way people don't have to read through all the posts to get an idea for you character, that's what I do myself on my fursona. Very Happy

Have you decided on the whether it's a raven or crow yet?

im reposting becuase that way people can see how my character has evolved with the help of the other members, if they wanna quick read then they can read the final product(which will be posted in a new thread, or in this one, i havent decided)

and im thinking im going to go with the raven, since that seems to be what the poeple want. truth be told, i dont particularly care for a crow type, for some odd reason.....

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:
Quoth the Raven: Never more !

It had to be said. Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forum

YES! i was wiating for someone to make that reference Razz
dude! i just found marx's catch phrase Wink

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though he died more than 40 years prior to Bon Bon's setting, Edgar Allan Poe was a great influence on literature in the later half of the 19th century. I'm quite sure your "catchphrase" would be instantly recognizable by most well-read people at the time.

Johnny's backstory
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Though he died more than 40 years prior to Bon Bon's setting, Edgar Allan Poe was a great influence on literature in the later half of the 19th century. I'm quite sure your "catchphrase" would be instantly recognizable by most well-read people at the time.

was just a thought Wink

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I didn't mean to make is sound like it was a bad idea! Far from it! I think a bit of literary allusion now and then shows class and an element of sophistication in a character. By all means, keep the Poe-inspired quote.

Johnny's backstory
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as per miss symphony's request i will elaborate on marx's appearance(unfortunatly miss symphony, i have completed some rough skethces of marx, but nothing im comfortable sharing at this point, i may need to consult scorpia for assistance with my figure drawing Rolling Eyes )

apearance/clothes

marx is a rather skinny individual, of average hieght, with long dark blue(either blue or black, im not sure, honestly) hiar that shimmers slighty in the right light. has deep blue eyes, which also shimmer in the right light.(im not exactly sure how long or wide the beak should be, large enough for a raven, yet not so large that it is ridiculus Rolling Eyes )

as for clothes, marx prefers a loose fitting garb, becuase it is both more comfortable, and that it hides his skinny appearance. colorwise, he prefers more colorful, vibrant, and shinny colors. for formal affiars(or if he wants to impress some one, usually a lady Razz ) he tends to wear a very elegant suit that shows his wealth. however, as he enters a town or leaves a town to head to the next, he will garb himself in a travelers robe that has been in his family for generations, this serves the advantage of allowing him to enter or leave a town unnoticed(like i siad he has a tendency of pissing people off with his arrogance, and it some times serves to his advantage to be able to leave undetected) as well as entering the next town without announcig his wealth(some towns have bad crime, he can defend himself in a fiar fight, but why risk it) he also wears a piar of thin rectangular rimless glasses for reading or if he wants to look intellegint/impress someone.

residence

upon entering bonbon and learning of the delight castle casino, he decided to head there first, to relax after the trek from his previous destination. he then learned of the additional "services" the casino offers it guests, and was taken aback by the ingenious buisness practice. men would either win big, or blow there money at the tables, and if they did when then they would blow there money with the girls(although, i guess thats not really a total loss is it Razz )he has aquired a bit of a taste for two things in his travels, gambling and women. so this was an opportunity for him kill two birds with one stone. he took to the casino tables and, on the first night alone, won enough money money to fund a two week stay at the casino, and imediatly got himself a room. he opted to miantian this routine on a weekly basis, untill his luck runs out(being both a skilled gambler and gifted with eternal luck, he has'nt runn short of money yet Wink )

sexual

ok, guys bear with me on this, please.

marx is more of a sensitive man then anything else and is usually well aware of what his partner wants. he's also one who beleives that a womens desires and pleasure should be first and foremost, in a situation such as this. he has been called a bit of a control freak, but this is really were it shows, as he is one of those dominant controlling types in regards to sex. thats not to say that he minds when a women takes control, infact he finds it pretty damn sexy.

he prefers long periods of foreplay prior to the mian show, and is skilled with his hands, making him a great person to recieve a massage from. in fact he is versed in several tantric massage techniques that he picked up from his travels.(im not sure how popular tantra, or the kuma sutra was at this time, but im keeping this little detial, even if it is historically inaccurate Wink ) one of his all time favorite tricks that will leave a woman eternally greatfull, is to perform a "yoni" massage(dont know what it is? wikipedia it Rolling Eyes )

as far as the actual act itself, marx prefers a partner who is well versed in this situation, as well as confident and flirty. although he isnt agianst having his way with a partner whos fiarly unskilled in these matters, he views all events leading up to the sex itself kind of like the hunt. he pursues women in the same manner that a predator pursues its prey, not litterally of course, he has no intention of eating his prey..... well not in the same way an actuall predator would, anyway Wink

as mentioned he does'nt mind a women who is unskilled or new in this catogory of interaction. provided that he likes the girl, he wont mind being the teacher, becuase, teaching is its own reward am i right? Laughing

were as in other aspects of his life he is rather refined and collected, in this area he is very roungh and tumble. however he is agianst bondage.... well not exactly, some light bondage, maybe. he actually likes it when a women is tied up on a bed for his use, but nothing to extreme, and definitly not if she does'nt want it.

if he can wrangle himself a three way then he's hit the jackpot. im talking about the two women, one man scenario(but he isnt oppsed to two men and one women, provided its what she wants, and the other guy stays outta' his buisness Rolling Eyes)

...... wow...... please let me know what you guys think of that last bit, about his sex life. its my first time really writing anything like that.

i think the work in progress is about done, so im going to compile the whole thing into a word document then copy/paste into a new thread, im going to correct some of the spelling errors, and elaborate a bit more on other detials, so expect to see that soon......oh and pictures. im gonna try and have some sketches compiled

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a side note after looking it up on wikipedia, there is no artcile on yoni massage(well there is but its a smaller sub-article, not enough detial)

to those of you who are curious and wanna' try this with your women here is a link to a how-to article by a well known literotica writer

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=248154

she also has an article about a massage that can be performed on men called a "lingam" massage

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the pictures, you might be able to find something with Google that'll help explain what his clothes or other items might look like. I did that and Vanessa did a great job with it.

As for what you've written, I think it's good. You can always add more later if you wish, though it's not really necessary. It gives a good idea of what he's like.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
About the pictures, you might be able to find something with Google that'll help explain what his clothes or other items might look like. I did that and Vanessa did a great job with it.

As for what you've written, I think it's good. You can always add more later if you wish, though it's not really necessary. It gives a good idea of what he's like.

thank you for the assistance Smile

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2