FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Custom Avatar Request - LIST 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again Ms Vanessa, thank you for all your time and efforts on my behalf. Very Happy
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald, I just sent an email to you informing about the subscription number which should tell you how long I've been hanging around.
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
Official Join Date: May 28, 2009 (May 29 for the boards)
6 Month Date: November 28, 2009
Name: Runai Kaltsere (Roo-nye, Kal-sair)

Cleared for Avatar!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it seems that I've been here for some 6 months. I guess I'll add my 'application' for a custom avatar.

Name: Silvador

Race: Black Panther

Appearance: Long white hair (parted up the middle) flows all the way down his back, drapes over his shoulders and over the sides of his face. His eyes are silver.

Build: Athletic-Muscular

Attire: Silvador usually wears a long, sleeveless, black cloak that reaches down to the ground. With it open at the front, one can easily see his tar black fur as he wears no shirt underneath. He also wears black suit pants with a black belt and large black boots with 4 steel clasps on the front of the shin. On the front of the belt is a silver clasp in the shape of a Chinese dragon.

Weapon: 1.1meter, custom forged long-sword called Istor. A total of 1.75 inches wide, the double edged blade ends in a sharp point and has a 1.25centimeter divide running down the centre from the tip to 3inches from the hilt. The hilt is a simple silver design with round finger guards reaching out to the sides (flat with the rest of the sword) 1.5inches and small silver orbs on the ends. The handle is wrapped in red velvet with golden stitching in a spiral pattern and is 3.75inches long with an emerald on the end.
reference image

History: At the age of 3, Silvador found himself torn from civilization when his parents moved to a cabin in a secluded mountain area. When the young panther turned 4, he got lost in the surrounding forest and stumbled across a hidden temple where many skilled fighters lived in peace, training warriors that sought them out but only if they were deemed worthy by the temple elders. Silvador was welcomed by the residents of the temple who cared for him until his parents found him. After that day, he was permitted to return to the temple whenever he liked in order to visit the aging warriors of wars passed. By chance, the panther found a sword surrounded by legend in one of the temple's many display halls; when one of the temple elders discovered him staring at the blade, captivated by it's unique design, Silvador's life changed.

Decades before, a prophecy was made. The sword used to cut down many enemy soldiers and several warlords in the name of peace by the great warrior Shintare Minnestria, would once again be used in the name of peace. After decades of rest, Istor would rise in service once more to defend those worthy of being defended and fell a great many enemies; it's wielder will be seduced by the blades beauty as a child and command it skilfully as an adult.

The warriors at the temple believed Silvador was that warrior and so began to train him in many varieties of hand to hand combat and melee weapon techniques. At age 19 the temple was attacked by a large and powerful army and Silvador was faced with what was believed to be his destiny. Fate however was unkind. Though many interpreted that Silvador would defeat the army, the prophecy only said he would fell 'many enemies'. And many enemies did fall at his hands. The blade shone brightly in the moonlight as the panther cut down foe after foe in defence of the temple but the army had many more soldiers to spare and the temple eventually fell. Silvador and several surviving temple residents were forced to retreat deeper into the mountain as the temple he'd come to call home burned.

A couple of years later, he decided to return to civilisation to start a new life. With Istor by his side, Silvador now lives in BonBon where he has found peace. With the first law of BonBon, the panther can never be obliged to talk about his past, which is how he prefers it.

Skills/Talents: Silvador is masterful in a variety of fighting techniques including martial arts and sword combat. He is also surprisingly faster and stronger than most would believe him to be.

Personality: Silvador is strong, friendly, usually easy going.

Sexuality: Straight. Silvador is a romantic that would turn his own world upside down for the one he loves. Clearly distinguishing between lust and love, this panther would do is best to make the one he loves as happy and content as he could. With a delicate touch and a passionate mind, Silvador loves to take his time, both teasing and pleasing the body of his lover, taking her as far into the realm of euphoria as he can.

Silvador owns a store near the edge of town that opens after sunset and is only open for a handful of hours. Though the business hours may be short, the store fares well and Silvador has become wealthy enough to have little concern about his spendings. 'Fantasy Sculptures' sells a variety of glass, crystal, silver, porcelain and other valuable materials sculpted into erotic statues ranging from simple arousing poses to full-on, explicit sexual activities.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Avrie000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ronald, I'm early by a couple of months, but I figure I might as well get on the waiting list ... Here's Avrie's official Fursona, I can't wait to see what Vanessa makes of him Wink

Joined Feb 2 2010

Name: Avrie Stapleton Sinclair

Orientation: Mainly Hetero, but open to bisexual encounters with the right partner.

Species: European Beaver (Castor_Fiber; sub order Sciurognathi)

Nationality: British expatriate living in Belgium before moving to BonBon

Build: Tall for his breed almost 6’, moderately rotund about the middle, and thick in the legs; which gives a misleading appearance because it’s all muscle developed from years of swimming. His broad flat tail is deceptively strong and flexible. While sometimes appearing a bit ungainly on land, in the water Avrie’s powerful streamlined shape, and sleek shiny fur; gives him a grace and elegance few could hope to match. (With the exception of Otters of course … Otters are simply the loveliest form of aquatic mammals Smile

Endowment: Large for his breed but not overly so for his build, on the plus side of 10 inches to the knot. His penis is sleek and deceptively tapered at the head; but exceptionally thick at the base, with a proud swell at the knot.

Fur: Russet brown with bright copper highlights that are normally very subtle; but shine visibly when wet. He has a patch of white from the snout to the brow, and a touch of silver about the ears and snout which gives him a mature and dignified overall appearance.

Clothing: Likes to keep current with the latest trends, but is not prone to fads. Works mostly in shirt sleeves and waistcoat, and is never without his lab jacket and pocket watch around his clients. He will also often be seen in shirtsleeves and a leather apron while brewing and distilling herbal extracts for his remedies in the kitchen.

Background: Born and raised in England’s beautiful northern mores. Avrie developed an early love of the gardens and woodlands which his grandmother; a renowned herbalist and healer, took great pride in fostering. At her urging he traveled extensively through Asia and Japan learning all he could from the local masters before completing his education in Brussels. He had a chance while there to fall in love with the deep woods; eventually moving to and opening his clinic on the northern outskirts of the bustling city of Antwerp; with his classic sculpted gardens overlooking the lovely Schelde River of course. This was his favorite spot to relax after working a long stressful day in the clinic. He managed to amass a rather substantial fortune with his practice over the years.

Personality: Easy going and jovial with a quiet natural dignity honed after many years as a professional in the public sector. He has a reputation for absolute discretion which he actively fosters and defends quite arduously. He also has an effortless generosity towards those less fortunate, which comes from always having had more than he needs. Just as generous with his small but fiercely loyal staff, it generally came as no surprise that they chose to accompany him to BonBon.

Hobbies: An inventor and avid tinkerer by nature, Avrie enjoys designing and building whatever is required to solve a specific problem. With advanced degrees in engineering, hydrology, and pharmacology, along with a passion for grand architecture it’s not too much of a stretch to find out he designed most of the improvements to his three story downtown clinic, where he currently resides on the third floor. He is currently working closely with an architect to design his new residence in the secluded woodlands outside of town, preferably near one of the slowly meandering rivers of BonBon; but has yet to find the right piece of property.

Sex life: Avrie is by nature much too discreet to kiss and tell, but there have been many short term conquests over the years. He has only had two serious relationships … As a youth before his travels and another with a regular client of his Antwerp clinic. The later being the reason for his sudden departure from Belgium and the subsequent move to BonBon. The only thing noteworthy about his sexuality is mainly physical … the combination of his narrow tapered head, and exceptionally strong lower body has gifted him with an unusual proclivity to unexpectedly penetrate the wombs of his lovers while they’re in the throes of orgasm; depending on their position of course. This has led to many true “Oh My God” moments which have added dramatically to his reputation, but it's also something he doesn't talk about and tries to play down ... This has lead to his favorite positions being Doggy style, Cowgirl, and on a hanging swing; but it’s in the water that he becomes truly memorable with a grace, flexibility, and strength that belies his size. He has also been known to spank his partners with his tail while they ride him cowgirl; he truly enjoys being unpredictable.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
Mmebership starts December 3 2009
Name: Kyle Stingray

Clear or Royal Avatar!

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
The Adept wrote:

Clear or Royal Avatar!

Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy woot woot woot
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats Adept

-waits patiently for own clearance-

Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
Ronald wrote:
The Adept wrote:

Clear or Royal Avatar!

Congrats, you've gone from the waiting list of potentials to the waiting list of the confirmed. Mind you there's still likely to be a several month period before the Four Aces Suite appearance, but at least you can be proud to know that it will be getting made.
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
The Adept wrote:
Ronald wrote:
The Adept wrote:

Clear or Royal Avatar!

Congrats, you've gone from the waiting list of potentials to the waiting list of the confirmed. Mind you there's still likely to be a several month period before the Four Aces Suite appearance, but at least you can be proud to know that it will be getting made.
I know but i dont think about that., I think its more like moving from the line to get tickets into disneyland. To getting into disney land and waiting in line to ride the greatest rollarcoaster ever. Becouse when its finally your turn it will be Awsome. Very Happy Very Happy
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a long time coming, but here goes nothing!

Name: Leaf Thornton
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 178
Build: Slightly Skinny
Species: Eastern Cottontail Rabbit
Fur: Red-Brown with white fur on the chest and stomach.
Hair: Dark Brown and Short (Slightly Messy)
Eyes: Dark Green

Personality: When he first came to town, he was shy around women due to his schooling and lack of sexual experience. This shyness caused him to stutter whenever he is around women. He was also shocked with the women of Bon Bon and their ideas of a good time.

After working at the Delight Palace, however, he's grown accustomed to them and isn't as shy around them.

Leaf is more of a scholar than an athlete. This has made him unable to perform feats requiring large amounts of strength (IE Carrying a large barrel). Because of his comfortable upbringing, Leaf adopted the pacifist viewpoint and did not learn any means of fighting.

Being kind-hearted, he is charitable and will be lenient for customers if they're a little short on paying for goods. In bed, he tends to be submissive, as he was raised on the motto of 'the needs of others coming before your own'.

Occupation: Because of the time he spent working at the Delight Palace and his careful method of saving money, he now owns and runs a bookstore called "The Gilded Pen".

Biography: This young man lived in New York City, New York. He was born in a family in which his father worked as a foreman for a textile factory and his mother stayed at home. Because of his father's job, Leaf was able to attend a boys only public school where he learned to read and write.

After finishing school, he helped out his father in the factory through record keeping. However, the factory was shut down in 1894 due to the effects of the depression caused by the Great Panic of 1893. Leaf then tried to find work, but he kept coming up empty.

One night, Leaf had been sitting on a bench, resting from a job search when he overheard someone discussing about Bon Bon. He heard about the individual's success in obtaining a fortune in the town. Gathering a few of his clothes and his money he saved from his job, Leaf left his hometown and headed for Bon Bon to try his luck.

Clothing: Leaf wears a dark green vest with a white long sleeved shirt. He also wears a gray dress coat and pants and black shoes. He has a gray bowler on his head with a green ribbon on the hat and glasses with small rectangular-shaped lenses.

He also carries a small black notebook with him to keep track of his personal expenses. This is a trait that rubbed off from his days working at his old job.

Hobbies: One of Leaf's favorite hobbies is to read books. He doesn't care what genre the book is as long as he enjoys reading it. This is what inspired him to own his very own bookstore.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
Shadow_Twisted wrote:
The Adept wrote:
Ronald wrote:
The Adept wrote:

Clear or Royal Avatar!

I know but i dont think about that., I think its more like moving from the line to get tickets into disneyland. To getting into disney land and waiting in line to ride the greatest rollarcoaster ever. Becouse when its finally your turn it will be Awsome. Very Happy Very Happy

Good luck for being drew soon. I have still a month before having the requirement for the avatar so it will be a pleasure to wait in the list with you. From what I seen by lurking in this thread and the already made avatar. We risks to wait together in the for some time before you got your avatar. Anyway, It is still really great that you ended in the confirmed list.

Tu es un vrai client royal de ce site maintenant.

S.P.P.
BlueHawk82
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, today's the day so I guess I'll jump on the train. Smile

BlueHawk82
6 month mark: 6/26/2010

Sky "Blue" Fox
Twin-tail fox
Navy blue body, sky blue chest fur instead of white
Entire ears are black, black forearms and forelegs, black tail tips instead of white
Has a head of royal blue hair, short and full rather than just fir
Clothing, dressed like the Rocketeer
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12996 Episode 3

Casting call for Sky's Story
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9588
Vincent23

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only been here for little over a month but I figured my fursona might be useful what with him being an ideal merc

NAME: Vincent (just vincent)

Species:Wolf

Outfit: Long sleaved white shirt with a red vest and pants. Wears one gold ring on each hand. Blackened leather wristguards on both wrists. Shoes are flat soled black boots. Carries two twin black steel broadswords 4ft in length and 3in. wide with red gems in the hilt (never removes the for anything other than sleep).

Features: Height of approx. 5ft 9in. Solid black fur with the exception of a gray underbelly and a round yellow pattern arround the right eye. Golden eyes with slight graying of the left eye. Fur is thinner near the base of the tail compaired to the rest of the body.

Temperment: Calm yet reclusive at times. Tends to keep to himself when he is looking for work (except with potential clients). Cold and calculative when hired, observing everyone before speaking with anyone. During a fight however he his cocky and mocking. (Is not affraid to kill or injure)

Bio: Was raised in an isolated town near the Asia/Europe boarder untill the age of ten. Once he was ten, he joined a band of mercs to help his parents finacialy. After five years service his return home was met with scorched remains and no one to be seen. With nothing left he decided to stay with the mercs.

His weapons of choice during his travels was primarily twin blades of varring lengths and shapes (whatever he was given). The blades he currently use were purchased with his hard earned money. Being 'new' compared to his allies ment he learned fighting the hard way (not the friendliest of mercs). After his third year he was struck in the face by a pommel, damaging his eye. During his sixth year with the group he was caught in a fire during a raid, scourching his backside and tail fur. With these and other times being left for dead by his allies or betrayed by certain cliants has made him cold twords strangers, less than hospitable to his cliants and unmerciful to his targets.

After a total of fifteen years with the group, seeing many of his comrads in arms die and taking the lives of many targets for both 'good' and questionable cliants. Vincent has become a renowned merc, but growing bitter from the jobs his group has taken, he decided to break away from the group he traveled with for so long. His travels have led him to Bon Bon, hoping there might be good work to find with the town's 'colorful' reputation..

Again I wanted to go ahead and throw out my guy because he might be useful should a charactor become hateful or vengeful to another in the comic, or on the other side become ultra defensive.

Though he sounds mean, I sure he could be useful for a charactor not looking for fun.

Also I want to thank everyone for reading my charactor. First time I've made one in years Very Happy .
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i know this is for cleared avatar procedure, and I have been cleared long time ago
but i wanted to repost the info because miss vanessa is ok with drawing my snake fursona, and because there has been some changes so here it is

Name: Kiala Tiagra

Age: 22 (i'm also 22 now so it would be fitting that my character ages like me as well, no?)

Species: White Cobra

Nationality: British

Sexuality: Bisexual

Primary: maid, exotic dancer
Secondary: Casino worker, extra help

Appearance: She is 5 feet 10 inch tall? I do not really know but i think about as tall as Betty and Violet. The rest of her appearance you can see here.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2153276/ (tattoo ref)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2068062/ (face tattoo ref and the gem)
body is still being designed so....maybe i'll send miss vanessa the full detail later

Build: athletic, slim, but somewhat busty and proportional

Eyes: Green

Nipple ring (to be considered as miss vanessa's decision)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1540454/
as you can see this jackal in the center of the pic has nipple ring on her breast, the nipple ring has a smaller gold ring as a bead. The ring size is small and not too big so that a finger may slip in the rings incase Kiala's partner want to cup her breast freely without the rings hindering the way

Hair/hood:
well since a snake does not have hair (logically) she only has a hood, i am not sure of the hood pattern yet, but I hope i can give a good description when an idea appears to mind

Weapon of choice: no weapons, but as a woman she is not to be considered weak for she can use the webley Mrk VI revolver which has just entered the british service very nicely
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webley_Revolver

At certain time she always hidden a dagger strapped hidden somewhere on her body, just for defense, She is also quite good on hand to hand fighting. Woman do need protection in a city like bon bon
That would be...excluding her poisonous fang, she is a snake after all

Clothes: my clothes....hmm I do not know if i should be drawn in a arabian dancer outfit like shania sandeye or a maid, but I let vanessa decide as well. x3
although a dancer look very exotic for a snake though, dont you?

for the collar she always wears the one in this pic, the insignia is like the one on this collar http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3082176
(2 crescent moon and a star)

Personality:
Kiala Tiagra is a simple woman, one who likes to become very calm in a situation, and relaxed, including cheerful under certain conditions. When it comes to a sexual situation she can be quite nervous.

However she could become a very angry individual, when someone annoyed her such as gossiping too much, doing thing that revolt her such as discrimination toward women or not treating her as a lady she is.
She could lose her temper if she see someone getting hurt for no reason.

She has a certain soft spot for children, the poor, the less fortunate. The children, especially without parents, remind her of herself as a child. Seeing other people such as these and any other women abused and mistreated can make her angry.
When she lose her temper, she could sometimes resort to...physical violence
(like mary whacks chairs)

She likes to joke around with friends and also a rather tomboyish person, although she can be quite elegant at times.
When she is sad and alone, she likes to hum the tunes or sometimes sing the song her parents sung to her when she is little.

Skills: Due to her nature, she is quite a seducer to both male and female and are capable of almost blending in with the crowd. And she is capable of adapting to any job she is applied to. She also has other... skill she can used such as being a maid and such

ok done.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, you 22, Kiala? Hmm, I'm noticing that there seem to be a lot of young people here. And when I say young, I'm meaning early twenties area. I've just turned 25 myself.

(-patiently waits for his own avatar to be cleared- Do I need to email Ronald about that? Someone said I do, but I don't know. I thought ya just posted your resquest here and waited...)

The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
oh, you 22, Kiala? Hmm, I'm noticing that there seem to be a lot of young people here. And when I say young, I'm meaning early twenties area. I've just turned 25 myself.

(-patiently waits for his own avatar to be cleared- Do I need to email Ronald about that? Someone said I do, but I don't know. I thought ya just posted your resquest here and waited...)

ya siklv you email ronald with your avitar description your subscroption number you got when you first registerd and the time you started being a paying member
My FA
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh... subscription number... right... hmmm...

The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
uh... subscription number... right... hmmm...
ya its in the email they send you when you register...Did you delete it silv becouse if yu did you haveto contact CCbill to get it again that or your just screwed
My FA
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not something I'd have deleted. I just have to fish through my emails to find it... at some point.

BioRust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have tocontact CCbill about mine. Fucking yahoo deleted the account it was attached to.
Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So to become one of the Golden Aces( I keep thinking that its some kind of epic WW II fighter squadron nickname!) ...I have to have been a member of Bon Bon for a minimum of six months....

oh dear...strap me to the wall...what torture that would be *grin*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be done before you know it, Hazz.

Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzyrdous wrote:

oh dear...strap me to the wall...what torture that would be *grin*

Yes you would be surprised how often that happens around here.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Hazzyrdous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles*

Well so far you guys have been nothing but the best...a little tentative about engaging me but that is more than understandable as I've only been around for a few days.

I'm really hoping that as time passes and you all get to know me and Marco..that we can all become fast friends and part of the bigger tapestry that is Bon Bon.

However..this being said...Hoshi, Pach, May, and yourself Tear...I want to thank you especially for being so kind and being my first co-actors so to speak in this brand new world I find myself in. You've been nothing but the best!

((And you as well Silv...I'm sorry if I accidentially left you out of that acknoledgement...still learning who everyone is and such.))

Last edited by Hazzyrdous on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered the 20 january 2010 so it make two days I am a royal member that can beg for an custom avatar. I was tempted to put Alice Bakk, my cow fursona but Catherine Puce is my main character in the forum. I think that it would make it odd if I let my cow bump her like that. This is her description:

Catherine Puce

Height: 4'3"
Weight:90
Specie: Canadian Lynx
Fur:silvery brown
Hair: dark grey
Eye: brown-hazel

Picture: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3870350/ while it is a modern day picture where she sport short hair. She is more adapted to the victorian era latest style in Bon Bon. hair length, hair style, clothing fashion she follow the current trend of the town. She had her ears, nipples and bellybutton pierced and wears piercing there. She uses discreet piercings and simple looking earrings when she work but make them more obvious when she fancy some more obvious ones.

Other informations: Catherine has a dense fur that she trims by pride and because even the north of Italy is burning hot compare to Canadian winter. Her fur is rough because she use a special shampoo to achieve that. Part of her doesn't want to be a pampered courtesan, she want to feel different from the girl that born with everything and earn nothing. Her fur is that way. Only her hair (that include her trademark lynx side whiskers), a different treatment to look more big and attractive.

J'espère que je n'ai rien oublier d'important.

S.P.P.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Well, it seems that I've been here for some 6 months. I guess I'll add my 'application' for a custom avatar.

CLEAR for avatar!! VERY loyal. LOL. Smile

Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Silvador wrote:

CLEAR for avatar!! VERY loyal. LOL. Smile
WOOHOO! -dances-

Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Silv. Now, just another month for moi.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Avrie000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ronald, I guess I'm officially 6 months as of this Monday 8/2/2010. My fursona description is one page back, and also in the fursona thread. No rush ... I know how busy Vanessa has been. I just want to get on the list. Thanks ... hope all is well. Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9