FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
youre kinks and personality?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Well I certainly wouldn't mind "settling" for seeing Constance in a sex scene in the comic. Wink

It's the choice of partner for her where I'm not interested in settling for someone I don't think is good enough.

It might happen one day, or it might not. Until then I think I'll just try to come up with more ideas for possible kinks, and perhaps even show off a few of them in Constance's diary. I have a couple of ideas. Even one for a new thread, though I don't know if it might be too similar to this one, or if peopll are tired of the sex topics. Neutral

Oke honey, what do you like of male and what do you like of females? What have to be done to get you 'ready'?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:

Oke honey, what do you like of male and what do you like of females? What have to be done to get you 'ready'?

Well, I don't really think there's someone for Constance right now in the comic. The closest to a possible partner would be the young Red we saw in the flashbacks. That's because of Constance's preferences. I'm afraid there aren't really anyone else I could possibly see her with, based on how I have designed her personality and sexual preferences.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want a fresh person? A virgin?! but most persons who go to bonbon is virgin.

I'm virgin, not in the RP's, but in the comics I'm and more persons.

Hmm, maybe you can become me teacher and help me with my little problem.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a little more complicated than that, Henk. There are many things I consider for a possible partner with Constance. It all has to do with the things I have come up with for her preferences, and for how I'd hope such a sex scene would be.

and sorry, but I'm not going to pick another Royal member.

The Mayflower Diaries
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
...It's the choice of partner for her where I'm not interested in settling for someone I don't think is good enough...

Oh? What happened to Labrn? It sounded like he'd be okay for your preferences. Or was that just out of the Royal Members you were talking about?

Not to mention, if you can't find thee right choice (and yes, I added the extra E so you could tell how I was pronouncing it) then why not find a few good choices. *Gives Symphony a wink as she walks off with a gentleman under each arm.*

Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:

Oh? What happened to Labrn? It sounded like he'd be okay for your preferences. Or was that just out of the Royal Members you were talking about?

That was really just a choice out of the Royal Members, as you say. Besides, he has had his fun in the comic already, as we have all seen. Wink

Mystic wrote:

Not to mention, if you can't find thee right choice (and yes, I added the extra E so you could tell how I was pronouncing it) then why not find a few good choices. *Gives Symphony a wink as she walks off with a gentleman under each arm.*[/color]

Heh, I actually am considering something for the diary I should be working on, but for a possible sex scene in the comic, I wouldn't pick a threesome.

The Mayflower Diaries
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No? No threesome? Then I guess its up to me and Violet to take on the hordes of massive erections 3 or 4 at a time. *Laughs rather pleased and tickled by the thought.* Now we'll just have to get matching uniforms.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No threesomes for me in the comic. Neither a two girl and one guy scene, or the othjer way around. If I ever get around to continuing the story I'm writing, then I'd consider such scenes, but not for a possible future scene in the comic. It would simply be one on one.

Not that I'm opposed to such scenes, though I do tend to prefer just two participants. The main reason is simply that it's not what I'd want for Constance, and it's difficult enough for me to just pick one partner I'd like to see her with.

The Mayflower Diaries
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that's the beauty of it hun. *Eyes shine with excitment.* Its for when you can't make up your mind. If you can't choose, you just say "fuck it" and quite literally fuck them all. *Laughs as she enjoys herself.*
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I think that's more for you than for me, Mystic.

What I actually meant wasn't that I can't narrow it down to just one partner, but rather that I still haven't found a single name to put on my list.

(This thread needs to be bumped so we can get some new members in here and tell what their fursonas like)

The Mayflower Diaries
relentless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James is a big fan of the chase , he likes to pursue women rather than be pursued and has a bit of a thing for danger particularly when it puts his life on the line, given he is a dog he would probably (much like myself) enjoy eating out as we were both blessed with a very long tongue Wink
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandra and Scarlett would seem right up your alley then.
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link would probably go for a gentle and loveing girl.

but he is a sucker for cats and vixens especially if they have beautiful eyes but because of his violent past he dosent expected any girl to like him

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
relentless

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah good point *begins sharpening sword* which direction was that castle again
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I can't recall if I did (and I've been on here for 2 hours updating, so I'm calling the lazy card to go digging deep into this thread) but I don't think I mentioned the interest of groups myself, like Mystic.

No, no, not quite the same thing, but I've always found the 2 on 1, 2 women against 1 man to be quite the heavenly fantasy. Very Happy

This can be done in 2 ways, 2 women competeing for the man's affection (or penis. XD ) or the exact opposite, team work and sharing, enjoying him together, like the twins did with Meech.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

This can be done in 2 ways, 2 women competeing for the man's affection (or penis. XD ) or the exact opposite, team work and sharing, enjoying him together, like the twins did with Meech.

I think I prefer the second one. At least that's the one I can picture Constance in. Perhaps together with Edelweiss. Two mature women taking their time with a single male.

Another possible variation is a couple inviting a second female to join them, where she'll be the center of attention and be shared by the couple. That's another one I can picture Constance in.

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16