FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The New Tobaccanist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[jeezus, again? well, it'll have to wait, I gotta get some sleep]

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(mind if i go?)
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((To Mr. Drodel, Sure. I think Johnny is too busy looking at my awesomeness in the comic to notice who's turn it is. And it'll be good to have you back Smile ))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(thanks. I sall you too. On work at a party? Oh and Henk i would not have poot going for help or left for that matter.)

Good lord. He is ackting like a big babby that just got his first dump. Drodel thought as he put Henk on the bed and put the blanket over him. Drodel then grabbed his stool, woodcutting knife, and a medeum size log. And sat down infront of the bed and started carving at the log. One of my smithing hammers. Henk, I think you need to go see a shrink or something. Drodel thought as he started talking to himself as he cut the log and watched over Henk.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[That's who I was waiting for... glad you came back, Drodel...]

Johnny had been busy imbibing copious amounts of alcohol before Caroline made her way back to the party. Upon seeing her, he rushed over and, rather out of character for him, gave her a big bear hug while blubbering like a sad drunk.

"I'm so sorry, Caroline!" he cried as he squeezed her like a rag-doll, "You mus' think I'm a terr'ble, awful, bad person fer what I jus' did, but I swears I'm a changed man! Jus' give me a second chance!"

He bawled and sniveled like a cub, squeezing her so hard that it was hard for Caroline to breathe. But just as suddenly as he had turned on the water-works, he suddenly straightened up, loosed his grip on the wolverine girl, and held her by the shoulders, at arm's length, to look at her straight in the eyes. His face seemed suddenly deadly serious, though the smell of whiskey on his breath made it hard to take him as such.

"I'm not particularly proud of what Henk and I did back there, Miss Waterwell... Wetterwall... Wellwater. But know that I will never again raise my pistol in anger at another man... I've left that part of my past behind me, and am looking forward only to a peaceful future..."

As he said this, his shimmering eyes penetrated deep into Caroline's suprised gaze. It almost seemed as though he had hit a moment of clarity, speaking seriously and soberly for just a moment...

The moment quickly passed, however, as Johnny let out a belch, then bashfully covered his mouth and said, "Pardon me..."

Thankfully, Johnny's drinking partner, Ewan, came along at that moment to pull the drunk coyote away from the confused woman, lest he further embarrass himself...

Johnny's backstory
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The doberman finished a small slice of the pulled pork as he watched. He then placed his plate away durring Johny's drunken apology, watching and thinking carfully about it. Evan then noded as it came to him.

"Miss Caroline, may i have a minute with you please?" he said as he motioned for Caroline to come to him, while Ewan pulled Johny for his own sake. "i think i understand now, and have a grasp on this little emotional tangle. That is, if you are willing to listen."
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewan was trying to keep his sides from splitting. Until the demons of drunkeness took one down a dark path of sickness and destruction, Ewan found the effects of the drink on others excessively entertaining.

"Haha, let her breathe, mate, let her breathe!" said Ewan laughingly as he pulled Johnny away before he crushed the poor girl or drowned her in tears. When Johnny let out the belch, Ewan could not help it and doubled over in laughter for a molment.

Recovering soon after, he pulled Johnny back to a comfortable speaking distance from Caroline.

"I hope you understand, Miss Caroline, Johnny's a little distressed. If you couldn't tell, that is," said Ewan, slightly tipsy himself from trying to keep up with the coyote.

"I just wanted to say myself, I think we're all somewhat apologetic for the events that just transpired," Ewan paused for a moment before letting out another good laugh.

"Well, here's hoping the rest of your time here is just as dramatic!" He raised his flask and went to take a pull.

When flask met lips, his golden eyes suddenly snapped back open. The bartender upturned the flask and shook vigorously. No delicious brown alcohol fell from the mouth.

"Nooo! Whiskey gods, why?!?!" yelled Ewan in a state of drunken distress.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline's face flushed beet red as the coyote gave her the best bear hug a coyote could. Her headache was still pouding against her skull, and she wasn't quite sure what to make of all the Westerner's blubbering and sniviling and promises. She half expected him to propose to next. Falling back into her seat she closed her eyes and massaged her temples.

Upon hearing Evan's comments, she looked up and asked, "I hope someone does. My head is swimming so badly I think I'm reading some poorly translated Aesop's Fable."
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia did nothing but stared at the coyote unexpectedly hugged the surprised wolverine into a big, tight, hug. Then the coyote start babbling stuff that the young ferret could not quite understand what he is talking about. Later, a male doberman walked up to the coyote and politely excuse themselves by pulling the drunken coyote away from the picnic table, and gesture Caroline to follow him, for he want to have a word with her. The wolverine follows the doberman, leaving Lidia, with eyes wide open, at the situation that had been going on a few minutes ago.

*blink blink*..."I should ask that coyote what he had been drinking, so I may not get drunk as he is now."

Suddenly she heard a cry from a male otter, holding a brown bottle up above him and yelling asking "Why" to some sort of "Whiskey god."

"....or him."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It seems that you both have fealings for each other. Yet, you are not use to haveing the spot light let alone when you'r the subject of ones affections. So you went to ask Johnny seens you feal a seens of comeradery with him, and some wher along the line he thought that you are in love with Johnny. Thus came to the point wher i knocked him out." Evan said as he looked at Caroline in the eyes before he continues to speak. "So i think that you and Henk should speak to each other and say what both of your hearts and minds say. Also without the peanut gallery." As he finished he looked towards the people who were trying to listen in as they tryed badly to look like they wernt trying to listen in at all.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I posted, and bump.)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Henk had some food and drinks in his body. Henk feld himself so misserable

''Drodle, what do I have to do? I love her, but how can I see her after what I did to her? Can you help me? How can I say to her that I'm sorry and love her at the same time? " Henk looked down to the ground and begins to cry again.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/

Last edited by henkcobra on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Henk I would not have taken you back. I would send word that you wanted to see her, then wait for a reply.)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Going to hold off for a moment to see if anyone else wanted to interject after Evan and after Henk's redo))
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ill assume Im after Johnny, Ill let him go first if he wants. Otherwise Ill wait for your post Caroline.))

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[...I got nothing... SKIP!]

Johnny's backstory
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"For one thing you got to get the others to trust you again Henk." Drodel said as he continued to carve the peace of wood. "Look i will take you into town, but don't leave my side. Lets go out back so we can clean up and get ready to go into town." Drodel said as he put what was left of the stump on the floor and walked to the door to unlock it. Henk out of curiostiy took a look at the stump as Drodel was unlocking the door. It was almost a perfect replica of Henk sleeping on the bed.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*taking the frozen steak off the bump on her head, Caroline smiled and thanked the ferret, patting her lightly on the back of her paw. "Wiskey can make men weird, Lidia."

She took a deep breath, and turning said to Evan, "Well, then were do we go from here? With how he left, I don't think he'd want to come back... And... I think I must have upset him to make him act so brazenly. I hope he's okay." She looked up for a moment wistfully at the late afternoon sky and closed her eyes. "Evan, would you be a dear and get me a cigarette? They are behind the counter near Eustice."

The headache continued to throb at the back of her neck, so she closed her eyes, and tried to think away the pain.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Drodel shall we go back, please. I just wanna say something to Caroline and than I leave her alone, please give me that last chance?" Henks eyes are red of the tears and more fell out of them.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Wallstreet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ewan screwed the cap to his flask back on. He sighed deeply, before standing straight and failing to continue swaying back and forth. The shock of not having any more whiskey sobered him up a great deal. Must have been in a drunk state of mind I suppose.

The otter glanced around the backyard again. His host was still recovering, Johnny was still boiled as an owl, and the rest of the folks seemed to be relaxing and chatting quietly amongst themselves.

Ewan decided to move over to where Caroline was sitting and plop down on the ground. He reached for his vest. "So, miss, I was wondering," said the otter, fumbling the latch on the inside pocket. "If I know my Henk Cobra, I reckon he'll be back. I figure... C'mere you bastard!" Ewan finally snatched a lone cigarette from his pocket. "I figure you may want to prepare yourself for that should the time come."

Fire snapped from his lighter as he inhaled the smoke. "Aye, and I hope you know that he does mean well, even if he is a bit... eh... emotional. He's not a true nutter, not by any means."

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When they where ready, Henk and Drodel walked into the town. After a few minutes they where again back at the tobacco shop of Caroline.

"Drodel would you please go inside and ask Caroline if I may see her?" Henk was shaking by these words, but it had to be done.

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan noded to Caroline before heading into the shop. he searched around behind the counter and chose a cigoret as he picked it up before heading back outside and handing the cigoret to Caroline. "I hope i got the right one," Evan said as he got out his lighter.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Lidia your turn)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia watched as her new, wolverine, friend excuse herself, stood up from the picnic chair, and follow the male doberman to the Tobacco store's back door and entering the store.

Lidia sat on the picnic chair for a good three minutes until she stood up and began walking towards the table with what's almost left of the party food.

"Welp...since I am here...and there's still some food on the table..." Lidia picked up a plate from the side and then picked up a corn bread from the basket, and set it on her plate. "....mind as well enjoy myself what's left here.", said Lidia jokingly as she picked up a piece of pig meat with a fork and set the meat on her plate.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny had wandered away from most of the other party-goers trying to find a secluded spot to relieve his aching bladder. He eventually found a small bush in the neighboring property besides Miss Wellwater's, and proceeded to "water the flowers". With his back to the guests and his head bowed down, any onlookers would probably mistake him for being deep in prayer over the small shrubberies.

Letting out a relieved sigh, Johnny raised his head momentarily from his ministrations (or rather, micturation) to spot a pair of figures approaching the Tobacco shop from the street. His eyes slightly blurry from his alcoholic binge, Johnny tried to squint to see who it was. One seemed to be wearing a strange, green hood of some sort, and the other looked like...

Johnny's eyes went wide, let out a quick gasp, and suddenly turned to run back toward the party. Approaching a group of party-goers, he exclaimed, "I think I just saw a pair of jiibay... a pair of ghosts! One looked like a hooded reaper, and the other was a giant, spectral owl... like a visage of death, I tell ya!"

At that moment, Drodel emerged from around the corner, and Johnny let out a yelp, exclaiming, "It's here! Death's messenger walks among us!!" In a panic, he tried to run away, instead running straight into poor Ewan, their collision leaving the otter sprawled on the ground while Johnny was sent momentarily flying through the air.

He landed a second later on a table, right in front of Lidia, in a mangled heap. Unfotunately for her, Johnny had been quite forgetful about tucking himself in after his "business" in the bushes due to his earlier fright, and she and everyone else witnessing the events were now catching an eyeful of the coyote's manhood.

[Author's note: owls are believed to be omens of death and bad fortune among my tribe, thus Johnny's initial confusion and terror at seeing Drodel. Likewise, the "hooded reaper" he was referring to was really Henk. Always drink responsibly, folks!]

Johnny's backstory

Last edited by JohnnyPsycho on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:

At that moment, Drodel emerged from around the corner, and Johnny let out a yelp, exclaiming, "It's here! Death's messenger walks among us!!" In a panic, he tried to run away, instead running straight into poor Evan, their collision leaving the otter sprawled on the ground while Johnny was sent momentarily flying through the air.

((It's Ewan, mate. )) Razz

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[damn, you two guys have tricky names... be fixed in a sec]

Johnny's backstory
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
((Its simple, mine is spelled with a V and his is spelled with a W. Im in a millitary occupation, he is a bartender. Im a Doberman, he is an Otter. P.S. I smell sitcom.))

Last edited by Evan_Himmel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan_Himmel wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
((Its simple, mine is spelled with a V and his is spelled with a W. Im in a millitary occupation, he is a bartender. Im a Doberman, he is an Owl. P,S. I smell sitcom.))

((Otter. Razz ))

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk and Drodel stand before the garden door. Henk was almost in tears again. He knocked loud at the garden door.

Then he leaned against it. He almost felt him self broken, Drodel walked inside the garden and than Johnny made a loud act about death messengers.

Henks breath became fast, sharp,hard. Now he was gonna she the only person he loved in a long time again and he blow it. What would she do? What would she do? was the big question in his head over and over again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10