FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The New Tobaccanist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
[Craaaaap, does this mean I have to change my post too? I was rather proud of that last one... and in case you were wondering, no, I don't think poorly of you in real life, Henk, I just let my character react how he would naturally react if he saw something like that happen. We're still cool, 'kay?]

[...seriously, though, am I supposed to change my post now? Seems an awful waste to throw away a plot-hook like that, but now the story doesn't make any sense since Henk changed his post. Gah.]
(Your not the only one that has to change his post as well as story driveing gears. But such is life.Thou you can save it for anuther RP anuther time.)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hey Gang... sorry it's taken me a bit to reply to this change... I've been trying to figure out what to say... so... here goes.

Henk Cobra, I'm sorry. It's my fault, not yours. I guess I've been spending way to much time, both now and in the past, watching girly anime and reading one too many harliquen romance novels. And, while I think I've had my share of "heaving bosums" and "tear-away clothing"... I do kinda like how the characters interact a lot. With all the round-about emotional work being done, and no one quite sure what the other one is thinking / feeling for the first few chapters...

As such... I was trying to play Caroline as confused, but intrigued at the same time. I wasn't trying to make her seem upset or disregarding of your feelings. She's... just a bit more passive or subtle in showing them. She figited with the flower, put it in a place of honor in her kitchen... chewed her lower lip... attempted to distract herself by talking to other people, and even enjoyed the kiss up to a point. But... I also kinda like the fact that she's still working over what her father said to her. I even kinda liked the despiration your chacter originally had, and then Jonny's charge into my room guns a blazin... I was totally going to faint, and hopefully have some time to talk to Lidia about you... and John... and Drodel... and Bob... er... Robert. Sorry Robert Stone, the only "Robert" to a Delmarvan girl is good old "Robert E." Back to Henk... Your posts were very good, and I was not upset with any of them really. It was me who was the bad role-player, and not able to better phrase or say what was going on. I'm horribly, horrilby sorry I made you feel you had to appologize and change your post. I should be the one changing mine, as it's my fault.

I... um... as odd as it might sound, I did kinda like the previous post. I was going to give you a tom-boy verbal lashing about being a drama queen... but Johnny came charging in, so... now I kinda wanted to just uncerimoniously faint onto the floor from all the excitement. But... if you all would rather just restart or so, we can do that too.

Again, Henk, I'm horrilby sorry about making you feel out of place and getting you upset. Please don't be upset.))
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
((Hey Gang... sorry it's taken me a bit to reply to this change... I've been trying to figure out what to say... so... here goes.

Henk Cobra, I'm sorry. It's my fault, not yours. I guess I've been spending way to much time, both now and in the past, watching girly anime and reading one too many harliquen romance novels. And, while I think I've had my share of "heaving bosums" and "tear-away clothing"... I do kinda like how the characters interact a lot. With all the round-about emotional work being done, and no one quite sure what the other one is thinking / feeling for the first few chapters...

As such... I was trying to play Caroline as confused, but intrigued at the same time. I wasn't trying to make her seem upset or disregarding of your feelings. She's... just a bit more passive or subtle in showing them. She figited with the flower, put it in a place of honor in her kitchen... chewed her lower lip... attempted to distract herself by talking to other people, and even enjoyed the kiss up to a point. But... I also kinda like the fact that she's still working over what her father said to her. I even kinda liked the despiration your chacter originally had, and then Jonny's charge into my room guns a blazin... I was totally going to faint, and hopefully have some time to talk to Lidia about you... and John... and Drodel... and Bob... er... Robert. Sorry Robert Stone, the only "Robert" to a Delmarvan girl is good old "Robert E." Back to Henk... Your posts were very good, and I was not upset with any of them really. It was me who was the bad role-player, and not able to better phrase or say what was going on. I'm horribly, horrilby sorry I made you feel you had to appologize and change your post. I should be the one changing mine, as it's my fault.

I... um... as odd as it might sound, I did kinda like the previous post. I was going to give you a tom-boy verbal lashing about being a drama queen... but Johnny came charging in, so... now I kinda wanted to just uncerimoniously faint onto the floor from all the excitement. But... if you all would rather just restart or so, we can do that too.

Again, Henk, I'm horrilby sorry about making you feel out of place and getting you upset. Please don't be upset.))

( There is not need to make excuses I thought, because of my post that you would not liked my avatar and that you wanted me to leave. Oke we will continue with my first post oke, but its your turn now and my sword is broken and my hand wounded. it yours now. )

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((let me post my part, since I part of this now ^^!))

Lidia followed Drodel to the back of the building. When they both reached the end, Lidia saw furs that she recognized and some furs that is new to her. walked slowly and looked around the party and the furs; then she saw a male coyote, Mr. Johnny Six-Killer. Glad to see someone she know, she walked up to the coyote to greet him. But she stops herself when she heard Johnny's voice of upset and lectured to someone in front of him. Lidia leaned her body over to see whom Johnny is lectured and saw Henk with his head down. "Oh, my..." whispered Lidia, "I wonder what happened here?"

((Sorry If this is not good. ^^! ))

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Tue May 12, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( It;s good let continue and give me a lecture about love)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This may be a better time to wait and to observe" Evan said to Lidia as he leaned on the wall smokeing his cigoret. He listened closely as he hoped that the three can reconsile and cear the fog of confustion that is surounding them. "I hope i didnt pistol whip the poor guy just to get him in a bigger bind." he said to him self as he continued to listen.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shall we get you something to eat or drink?" Drodel asked Lidia as she looked around.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia shrugged and respond to Drodel, "Alright." Lidia followed Drodel to the table where holds food and drinks.

"Hey, Drodel, who is the party host, anyway? I want to make sure that he/she does not mind me being here, since....well, I was uninvited." *weak laugh*
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok." Drodel said as he started to guied Lidia across the room. "I am sure she won't mind." Drodel said as he stoped infront of Caroline. "Um excuse me but i have some one i want to inroduce you to. It may help you take your mind off some things." Drodel said to Caroline as he move out of the way so Caroline and Lidia can see each other. "Caroline, Lidia Aprocot." Drodel said as he turned to Lidia. "Lidia Caroline Wellwater." Drodel said as he stood there.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[seriously, I completely lost where we are... are we ignoring the changes to Henk's post and going with my post as-is? Also, who's turn is it now?]

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Since Drodel introduce me to Caroline, it should be Caroline turn. And I think it yours and Henk's post should stay they way they are because Henk should follow Drodel to get his sword fix and maybe you can go out for a moment and take a breather after your lecture to Henk. Or something like that. ^^!))
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[sounds good to me...]

Johnny's backstory
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Glad to be some kind of help to clear things up. ^^!))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Well now i know where to take things now.)
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blinking a few times, Caroline tried her hardest to comprehend what had just happened. Henk had woken up... pleaded with her about something... thrust a big, honkin, knife handle towards her... then there was a gunshot... then Johnny Sixsteps ran in, and shouted something... and now more people were packing into the room...

It was all a bit much for the wolverine girl's first day as a shopkeeper. Uncerimoniously, Caroline's eyes rolled back into her head as she fainted, knocking her head hard against the floor.

(sorry, sorry about being so late and so short, and so lame... but I guess it kinda fits... like using a hammer to drive in a screw or something...)
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Aw, hell!" exclaimed Ewan as Caroline's head connected to the hardwood floor.

"Come on, guys, let's get her up," said Ewan as he and some of the others helped get Caroline off the floor and to a comfortable seat.

Poor thing, he thought She probably didn't need all the excitement on her first day. He chuckled slightly We are definitely not opening that bourbon tonight.

"We should probably give her a little more room, gang, all the excitement has definitely gotten to her," said Ewan as he walked back outside, enjoyed a seat by the tree and lit a cigarette.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia was staring and smiling at the lady wolverine in front of her. Lidia was about to greet Caroline when all of the suddenly, the lady wolverine fell backward and collided to the ground.

*blink blink* "Oh, my."

Seconds later, an otter, with the help of others, carried the fainted wolverine into the building where Lidia saw in the front. It took a minute for the young ferret to shake herself out of her trance. Then she followed the others inside the building.

Inside she saw the otter settled the fainted wolverine on a couch and announced that we should give her space to rest. Lidia kindly moved out of the way to let the otter passed through her to the backyard, and she saw him sat himself down beside a tree, and lighted himself a cigarette, while the young ferret stood beside the back door, confused as to what she can do to help or should she leave the party.

*blink blink*
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk followed Drodel to his workshop. Henk was tired, angry, in pain and sad.

When they entered the workshop and Drodel had closed the door, Henk could not hold him self any more and cried. The owl looked at him and turned his back to the crying snake.

Henk cried "please oh gods, let me die. I have done some much wrong, why did I do that to the woman I love." And he cried again until he fell asleep and dreamed over Caroline.

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( caroline yor turn)

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(FINALLY! Found the thread again. I swear I was looking all over for this thread)

Quote:
caroline yor turn

(I was thinking about waiting a bit.. being as that I fainted, and giving some of the other folks a chance to catch-up / post / whatnots.)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(good idea becouse Henk is asleep aslo.)
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Ewan smoked his cigarette, a voice came from behind the tree he was sitting by, saying, "Care to light me up one of those, partner?"

Johnny emerged from behind the tree, his face low and all but the muzzle hidden underneath the brim of his hat. He stepped closer to the otter, and it was at that moment he pulled something shiny and metal from under his long coat...

Raising his face to the sky, Johnny took a long pull from the flask in his hand. I seemed like he had been drinking its contents since walking out of Caroline's house, after his verbal "dressing-down" of Henk. He pulled the flask away from his lips and sighed, wincing slightly from the alcohol as it burned its way down his throat. He pulled off his hat, and revealed a sad and ashamed coyote underneath, his shoulders slumped and his eyelids beginning to droop from the effects of whatever it was he was drinking.

He abruptly sat down next to Ewan and sighed again, saying, "I pulled my gun on him... and I was angry. I was really, really angry, for the first time in a long time..."

He raised his hand again, as if to take a drink, and for the first time noticed that it was shaking. "Well, will you look at that," Johnny remarked with a forced chuckle, "I haven't been this shakey since the first time I fired a gun."

He tried to chuckle lightly, at first, but after a while his face twisted into a look of agony as he began to cry. Dropping his flask, he covered his eyes, and his shoulders shook violently with each sob. Poor Ewan, who only wanted to calm down with a cigarette, was forced to sit uncomfortably for a moment as he listened to a broken-down gunfighter cry and sniffle next to him.

Suddenly, Johnny's head snapped up, and his tear-soaked eyes looked angry... nay, determined. Snatching his flask from the ground, he didn't bother dusting off the loose dirt and grass that had collected on as he took another long swig. This time, when he pulled the flask from his lips he smiled and gave a strange, hearty yell, which to Ewan's Irish ears probably sounded something like an Indian war-cry.

Turning his attention again to the red-haired otter next to him, Johnny smirked and said, "Who killed this party, eh? I say we prop this party back up on its legs and bring it back to life! What do you say, partner, how about that cigarette?"

Without waiting for a reply, the coyote shoved his flask into Ewan's hand, nodding his head in encouragement. It seemed Johnny's maudlin mood had passed quickly, and whether it was because of the alcohol or his own twisted humor, he was eager to start partying again.

Johnny's backstory
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"'Allo, mate," said Ewan as Johnny revealed himself, nodding politely as the coyote grabbed a seat next to him by the tree. "Some business in there, eh?" Ewan was still running over the events of the evening in his head.

He nodded at the coyote's request and reached for his cigarette holder from the inside of his vest. He fumbled on the inside of his vest, trying to pull the awkward buttoned pocket. "Bloody, son of a..." he said under his breath.

When Johnny started speaking again, Ewan froze and looked at the westerner. "Ah, come on now, mate. I was just about ready to sock him one myself. Don't you go blaming yourself for doing the right thing. And I don't know if Henk is that truly distressed over our hostess, or if he's just drunk and wants a lay, but it in no way excuses his eh... thoughtlessness, er maybe that's a tad unfair... Well, it doesn't excuse his actions. You did the right thing. I don't know if you have a history with those guns of yours, but..." He trailed off.

And then the coyote was crying. Ewan could only put a sympathetic look on his face and gave Johnny's shoulder a clap.

When Johnny let out his warcry, Ewan quickly withdrew his hand, surprised.

But when he heard the coyote's next speech, Ewan threw on his trademark grin.

"Well, now. That's the spirit." Ewan fished his cigarette holder from his vest without incident and flicked it open, offering his company one as the otter fished for his lighter as well. "Let's get this rock rolling again."

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Not the best of ideas, but I hope it'll work for everyone in attendance... and maybe give some of the other folks a bit of a hook to use to pull themselves into the return?

And Lidia, I hope I remembered you right. You're a ferret, right?))

"Ugh, my head," winced the wolverine girl as she woke up from her fainting spell. Gingerly she touched the back of her head, and winced as she found the lump back there. The headache from hitting her head so head was going to be a thunderous one, she could tell. Blinking her eyes to focus them, she tried to sit up, and nearly blacked out again, falling back into the reading chair. Gritting her teeth, Caroline slowly stood back up again, and began to head downstairs. There might still be some ice in the ice box left from the delivery earlier in the day. Barring that, she knew she still had some steaks in the shop celler.

As she made her way carefully downstairs, she her smalltalk noises from her backyard. Curious as to what was going on, she sidetracked herself from getting the ice, and went to see what the to do was. Several people were still gathered outside, and all of them looked towards her with a bit of concern and wonder. Still trying to remember why so many people were in her backyard, she walked over to the picnic table, picked up an open bottle of wiskey, and drank from it for several, long, draughs. If nothing else, the alcohol would cover up her headache.

"It's my picnic," she said as she smiled, remembering what everyone was in attendance for... though she still couldn't remember how she had hit the back of her head. Wincing again, her smile stopped half way, as she put the cold glass of the bottle against the back of her head. As she looked around, Caroline attempted to put them at ease, "No need to worry. I'm made of some tough stuff. I've had colt-kicks worse than this."

She moved to sit down in one of the setee chairs, as the wiskey hadn't worked its magic quite yet on her throbbing migrane. A ferret-girl loped over, to help her into the seat. She took another drink from the bottle to try to speed its medicinal effects. After the second drink, the ferret-girl polietly took the bottle away, and set it back onto the table. As Caroline looked around, she noticed that the Naga was gone, and her heart fell a bit. Maybe he was disappointed in the party and in her, and had excused himself? For all his blustering and forwardness, she was starting to enjoy the attention he gave her. She couldn't recall why he had left. "Um... where's Mr. Naga?"
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Yes, Ms. Caroline. I am a ferret. :3))

Lidia set herself down on to a chair next to the wolverine girl. Then the young ferret heard the wolverine girl asked, "Where's Mr. Naga?"

The young ferret tilt her head to the side, for she does not know what Caroline refers to as "Naga."

Lidia laugh weakly and said, "Um...I wish I could tell you where the fur to whom you are talking about, but I don't know any, Mr. Naga. But If I have to guess, he might had left the party for reason."

"Oh, yeah!", exclaimed Lidia. "I'm Lidia Apricot. I'm not sure you had already known that before you fainted. *weak laugh* Just want to make sure you do." *smile*
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk was just awake, his eyes where red of the tiers and he felt himself miserable. Henk saw that he was in the workshop of Drodel again. "I can't life like this." Henk walked to the fire pit and took 1 of the hammers out of the rank.

But before Henk could use the hammer, a feathered hand stopped him and knocked Henk out. When Henk awoke again he was tied up, his sword put aside. Henk saw a note with "Be right back, sorry for knocking you out. I try to find help. Drodel"

Henk shined and tried to sleep again.

Last edited by henkcobra on Tue May 26, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[huh... I understand having Drodel knock you out, but why would he take your clothes?]

Johnny's backstory
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
[huh... I understand having Drodel knock you out, but why would he take your clothes?]

((I was gonna say...))

henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallstreet wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:

((I was gonna say...))

( I chanced it, but I have little to place in the story at the moment, If someone comes to bring me back I have more.)

Wallstreet

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*coughbumpcoughjohnnycoughitsyourturn*

*cough*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10