FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tea or Wine? What is Lady Lidia choice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(pretty sure)

when Apa was done with his shower a loud pounding started on his door. "who could that be" he said to him self walking to the door. when he opened the door there was no one there but a letter was attached to his door by a dagger. "what is this" Apa said pulling the dagger out of his door and started to read the letter.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eyes following Dillon were definately not friendly, thier malicious intent was suffocating. It was the fox that had he had seen with Crimson the day before. The fox was both quiet and swift as he ran down the alleys ahead of Dillon without even alerting the armadillo of his presence.

"So, Armadillo you're the brother of Crimson's squeeze right?" growled the fox walking out of the shadows in front of Dillon.

The sound and person coming out of nowhere scared Dillon into taking a step back, the hair on his neck now beginning to stand.

"W-w-Who wants to know?" stuttered Dillon trying to form words.

"Well you see, my partner and myself were supposed to bring Crimson back, however Crimson broke my partners arm and I was completely caught off gaurd. If I take you, your sister will be forced to cry to Crimson for help!" snarled the fox.

The fox rushed the armadillo revealing what looked to be a bludgeon from behind his back. Dillon tried to turn and run but stumbled and fell, the fox white nuckled his weapon slamming it on the back of Dillon's head.
Dillon felt the liquid warmth of his own blood streaming down the wound as he slowly slipped into darkness.

"Now the ball's in my court," smirked the fox as he dragged the armadillo by the tail down the alleys.

((Sorry for using your characters Crimson, if you don't like it I can rewrite my post))

Last edited by Armadillon on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Not at all mate. Good show Very Happy )
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I think its Lidia turn now?)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Yes, But I have a quick question. Didn't Henk kill the fox and the bear?))
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(He could have but there could be some reason that kept them alive. I was planing on bringing them back but Dillon beat me to the punch. Very Happy )
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hmmm....Well, my character did not meet them, so I guess it's OK.))
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confusion spread across Lidia face. "People you knew from the past, came here to see you, and gave you that wound?" Lidia gently grab Crimson's paw and hold his into hers as she look up to Crimson's face with her eyes full of worry. "Why? What did they want from you?"

((Sorry, I can not think of anything else >__<.))

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm not really sure, settle an old score maybe. I was afraid that they would come after you in order to get to me." Crimson said looking into the young ferrets eyes. "What I think I'm trying to say is that I lov....." Just then Crimson head shot up and looked around for a noise that only he could hear. "Something's wrong...." Crimson said worried.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Still working on the sword)

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry about useing your avatar Henk but... agian sorry. hope i got his reactions right.)

As Drodel lifted the hammer to smash down on the meatle he paused. Some thing is wrong. Drodel thought as he put the hammer down and walked to the door and looked out. Some thing is amiss. Drodel thought as Henk walked up behind him.

"Hey, why you quit. We need to get my sword done." Henk started as Drodel turned around.

"Go and check up on Dillon for me. I know about the sword. Don't worry about it. I will get it done and also i want to work on it alone for a little bit." Drodel said as he guided Henk out the door.

"But but..." Henk started.

"Sorry Henk but i want you to check on him. Also i don't want you to know how i forge swords. Now if you don't mind." Drodel said as he closed the door on Henk.[/i]
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.

Last edited by Drofgod969 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(you up pete Very Happy )
Armadillon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Has pete been around lately?))
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((*shrugs* Not sure. But we'll wait a little longer for him to post.))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry work has been a bitch and have not had time to get on.)

As Apa read the note his eyes grew wide "What the heck.....I have to find Crimson fast and tell him......Oh Lidia wont be to happy to hear that here brother got kidnapped" he said as he started to run down the street "CRIMSON WHERE ARE YOU" he yield as he ran down the streets of Bon Bon looking for where Crimson and Lidia went off to.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia became worry when Crimson's head turn left and right to detect where the sound he heard coming from. The young ferret shut her mouth and stayed silence; then Crimson quickly stand up, repeating moves his head left and right, trying to pick up the sound he heard. From Lidia's little, ferret ears, only the sound of the wind blowing the now dark forest. The only light shown in the dark night was the lighten town below the two, but the light of the town is not enough to help the two see through the dark forest. Lidia slowly stand herself up and walk near to Crimson. Lidia tries not to show that she is scare, but her voice fail her."Wh-at did you h-hear?"
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson concentrated on the sound he heard trying to figure out what it was and where it came from. He didn't realize that Lidia came up next to him till she spoke. He wrapped his arm around the scared ferret and smiled, pulling her closer to him. "Lets go find out together." He said heading back into town with Lidia still clinging to him.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know about the sword Henk, Also i don't want you to know how i forge swords. What a ass. What the gods does the think he what I'm a thief with no honor?!" Henk was pretty angry by Drodel actions.

Henk ripped the pants to some short pants to half way to his knees. Than Henk heard Apachi yelling. "Now what?" thought Henk.

"Apachi whats the problem man?" Asked Henk when he found Apachi.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will work on the sword for a while then go out there and see what is up. Drodel thought as he walked to a light and dark brown jug. He then picked it up, removed the cork and took a sniff at the contence. This one should do for now, but i need to remember to make a special one when i get back to working on it. Drodel thought as he walked over to the forge and pulls out a red hot peace of meatle. He then places it on the anvil and poors some of the contence on the blade, then takes a sip and puts the cork back on. Now that hit the spot. Drodel thought as he picked up the hammer and started beating the red hot blade.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((LOL totally skipped meh oh well it's pete's turn again then mine Laughing Razz ))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Shocked whoops sorry about that. Well atleast it adds to the drama about what happend to you.)
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dillon you can take my place this time around i really dont know what to post....)
Armadillon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((sorry i haven't been around, i got promoted at work and i've been working nights and going to school in the morning, i'm going to be a lot more attentive because April 13th makes 6 months for me Razz ))

Dillon mumbled and grumbled waking up in a dark room with a splitting headache. He had know idea where he was and he had no idea what was going to happen to him. Fear crept overhim it quickly drowned out the pain.

The armadillo began to hear footsteps coming down the hallway.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Congratulation, Dillon. :3))

Lidia politely pulled herself away from Crimson as the two walked,side by side, down into the light-up streets of BonBon. Lidia did not understand how the male fruit bat would be able to hear the sound he's listening for, for there are full of many noises in the street, but she didn't say anything nor question his hearing ability. Lidia, then felt something wrong, for her heart feel like is knotted up and her breathing is a little shallow. She turn her head left and right, like she is looking for something. *Why do I get the feeling something is wrong around here. Oh, I hope Dillon is at the Inn away from harm*, Lidia thought worriedly. Lidia did a quick glance at Crimson's face, wait for Crimson make any movement or signal that he picked up the sound.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Congratulations Dillon!)

Crimson glanced back and forth looking for the distinctive sound he heard. He started down ally ways and side streets, till he found Apachi running in the streets yelling his name. "Apa? Whats wrong?"

(Sorry about the short post. Couldn't think of anything.)
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( skip I don't know what to say, but congratulations Dillon)

Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hate to do it but skip. And congrats.)
Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( it's pete's turn then and thank you everybody Razz ))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(have not given my congrats so....... congrats)

"Henk it's horible thi this note" Apa said all out of breath holding the note up "Crimson" Apa shouted when he heard crimson say his name. "Crimson you have to read this." he said running up to crimson and handing him the note.
Armadillon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I've been thinking a lot but i haven't been able to come up with something yet so skip))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11