FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Tea or Wine? What is Lady Lidia choice?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Tea or Wine? What is Lady Lidia choice? Reply with quote

Take a seat miss Lidia.

* Henk pulls a seat clear for Lidia and take place at the other side of the table *

Waiter, would you to provide us with a map of the tea and wine types, please?

* The Waiter walks to Henk and Lidia and gives them 2 maps of tea and wine types *

So, Lidia, if I may call you Lidia, what would you choose?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank You, Mr. Cobra.", says Lidia as she sat down while the Cobra sat on the other side.

Not a second later, the waiter bring two menus listed wine and tea.

"Unless I have a different name to be called, I'll let you know.", she says as she giggle and open the menu.

"Hmm....almost all of them sounded so nice, I guess I'll choose Green Tea. Yes, that's what I'll like to drink."

*close the menu*

"If I may say, Mr. Cobra, this is a nice restaurant you chose for this lovely evening."
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Starts to blush*

Thank you, but I think its nothing when you don't have some one to visited this place.

And please call me Henk, I'm not worthy to be call Mr.

* takes a last look in the map and close it the waiter comes again and ask what will it be *

For Lady Lidia Green Tea and for me a mix of lemon and strawberry, please.

* waiter notes it and leave *

Forgive me my curiosity but what does some wonderful lady like you in her free time in bonbon?

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laugh* Sorry, Henk, I was raise that way to respect others and call them formally, you know, Mr., Ms., Mrs. Lady, Lord, etc., but I'll try to call you by that."

Lidia pondered about the questions Henk asked.

"Hmm...well, I usually walk around town and outside of town, you know, looking around, window shopping. I often go to that Book store, "The Outback Omnibus" and see any book that catches my attention and try to find a quiet place to read. Finally, I was trying to find a job here to work, but luckily there was an Inn that in need of maiden, so I took it as an opportunity, got the job, and now work there." She smile proudly that she now have a job here in this town, so she can save enough money for necessities.

*Shrugs* "Yeah, that is pretty much it. What about you, Mr. Henk?"
DrSalvatoreUrbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((is this just for the two of you? yeah, i know, dumb question))
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( It would be nice if there's some people here. I mean, let's be honest, two people roleplaying might not be enough. Razz ))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just then apachi walks in and askes "may i join you"
DrSalvatoreUrbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*the old gecko stumbles over to the table, grumbling under his breath something about his leg. Without thinking, he picks up the glass of tea and swallows it in one gulp*

Ah, you are most helpful, Lidia. Warm green tea is good for my old soul.

*Waiving absently at apachi, as if his mind his elsewhere, the gecko doctor begins to just look around. Noticing the snake-man he blinks wildly, and his sticky tongue wipes his one eye. Adjusting his glasses, the old gecko asks*

Well... you're new to my eyes. So, I finally had enough of trying to fix this stupid thing. *banging on his leg* Maybe I should just have someone else take a look at it. I can't quite get the ratio of blood-to-grease to work right... it's worse when my stupid hand freezes up. You try cutting through bone, and suturing wounds when your confounded hand freezes up, and you can't open your knuckles.

But... enough talk of shop. What brings you to town? Oh, hi Apachi.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a couple of minuets Drodel entered the restaurant with his suit on.Hmm this is a nice place. Well who do we have here... it's Lidia with Henk. Don't know the other two. The Gecko i have seen around town from time to time, but the Dire Wolf i have never met. I think i will just stay in the corner here so i can go over when i think it is more settle. Thought Drodel as he walked over to a corner table. As he got settled down in his seat a waitress came over. She was a snow lepeard wearing a short navy blue skirt and matching semi suit dress top.

"Any one else coming or are you dining alone?" The waitress asked.

"Alone." Drodel said calmly.

"Ok." She said as she handed him a menu. She stood there a couple of seconds then walked to another table. Drodel fallowed her with his eyes then she turned around and before he could put his head into his menu she saw him look at her. After a couple of seconds he turned his head to see if she was walking to him but she wasn't she was walking to one of the cooks and talking to him.Man. I can't believe it, i let her see me. oh well i might as well look and see what they got so i can order some thing when she gets back. Drodel thought as he looked at the menu.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Henk look with a surprised face to the old Gecko *

If you want some tea you can ask it first, before taking it from some one else.

* Place his hand on the sholder of the old Gecko a guide him to a chair *

Sit down her, mister. If you want sometime to drink than order it by you self and if you want to join us, you must ask it nice.Understood.

* Leaves, but gives the Gecko a look of 'don't you ever do this again' and place his atantion to Peter *

You on they other hand has some manners. You may join us.

* Henk take his seat and takes a little snip of his tea *

Well to answer you question, Lidia, it's a long story. I'm for the first time in bonbon.
Before I came her I was a Commando in special oparations.
I had a normal life until I become 16, I find out that I liked men to like woman. My family accepted it, but for my own safety I was forced to leave. I joined the army and came in Japan. After some luck and stupid actions off me I followed a training in Bushido. When I was 19 is had to stop and I became member of a special group of soldiers. We had the task to kill warlords, criminals etc. how where a danger for the Netherlands. When I was 21 I find out that we had to attack a honorable man how was no danger for the Netherlands. The group broke his bond with the army and split up. I tried to stay with my family, but I can't put them in danger, because I'm officially dead.

* Looked in the face of Lidia and Peter *

Ooh what I'm doing, I can make you confused now. Maybe it's better that I chance the subject.

I have seen that Jess, the skunk off the massage and relaxation parlor, really need a girl to help her.

* Looks to Lidia's paws/ hands, how look beautiful and strong *

Why don't you give it a try? Jess looks a nice boss. http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5994

Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hope no one minds.)

Crimson was working his newest building for one of the residents. It was a hot day and in an attempt to keep cool Crimson removed his shirt. "It's about time I took a break." He thought to himself. So he grabbed his shirt and threw it over his shoulder and walked to the nearest cafe. As he entered he spotted a few familiar faces. "What will it be?" The waiter said as Crimson sat down. "Just water, for now." Crimson said with a light laugh. As he back from the crowd of people he spotted Lidia surrounded by a bunch of men. "Making friends I see" He said to himself with a light grind. As Lidia look upon Crimson he gave her a wink and raised his glass to her.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
(Hope no one minds.)

Crimson was working his newest building for one of the residents. It was a hot day and in an attempt to keep cool Crimson removed his shirt. "It's about time I took a break." He thought to himself. So he grabbed his shirt and threw it over his shoulder and walked to the nearest cafe. As he entered he spotted a few familiar faces. "What will it be?" The waiter said as Crimson sat down. "Just water, for now." Crimson said with a light laugh. As he back from the crowd of people he spotted Lidia surrounded by a bunch of men. "Making friends I see" He said to himself with a light grind. As Lidia look upon Crimson he gave her a wink and raised his glass to her.

*Henk noticed Crimson how was sitting a few meters away*

Excuse me.

*Walk to Crimson *

Mister Crimson, would you like to join us?

DrSalvatoreUrbana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*for a few, confused moments, Salvatore starred at his tea cup, and the now empty table he sat at. Adjusting his glasses, and running his fingers through the wispy remnants of his hair he sets his tea cup down.*

Well... this is odd, I could have sworn there were other people here... I guess they must have left.

*Getting up from the table, the old gecko carelessly tosses a few gold, spanish douloons onto the table to pay for the tea. Hobbling over to the door, the old gecko notices Alpachi, Lidia, and the Snake-man he was sitting with before. Not losing a step, me lopes back to the table, and sits down at it again.*

Wow, that was weird. Sorry about that, I must have gotten up, and forgotten where we had all sat down... crowded places do that to me. That and formaldahyde fumes... anyway, what were we talking about?
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem just don't drink my glass this time you might not like it it's a home made recipe that comes form my home country.

*looks over at crimson when Henk asks if he would like to join us*

yes pls the more the marry i always say, and would can all call me apa if you would like its ezer to remember.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took the young ferret a while to consume everything what just happen a few minutes ago.

A Dire wolf, name Apachi, came to the table to join us.

The old Gecko gulp up the Green Tea that Lidia had order, which she doesn't mind much.

Mr. Henk tells some stuff about himself and something about a massage parlor that in need of people to work there and asked if she is interested, but she already told him that she have a job at a Inn, but she will think about it.

Then she notice the male fruit bat that she knows by the name of Crimson is looking at her and gave a wink, which cause her to blush. Then the others ask him to join us and she think it's a nice idea.

All in all, she just sat there, with another Green Tea she ordered a second ago, sip it and wait to see if Mr. Crimson will accept their invitation.

(sry, If I don't say much, I'm was trying to keep up on what's going one ^^!)
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well if you all insist." He said standing up and putting his shirt back on but leaving it open. The scars of his past endeavors poking out every once and a while as he walked toward Ms Apricot's table. Pulling a seat right next to the young ferret. "Is this seat taken?" He asked her. As he sat down He whispered in her ear. "Well aren't we popular today." He gave her a warm smile.

Just then the waiter came over and asked for their orders. " Can ya get me a corn beef sandwich?" The waiter nodded. "Thanks mate. Anything for you Ms. Apricot?" Crimson said turn over to the young ferret.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She couldn't help herself but to let out a giggle after Mr. Crimson's compliment.

She just simply shrug and says, "I'm not popular, I just have couple of friends."

She thought about whether she wanted something to eat.

Then, she respond, "Well, now you mention it, I think I'll get a slice of strawberry cake, for some reason I'm craving for sweet."
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Make that two." Crimson said. As soon as she said it Crimson had the very same craving. "So Lidia I take it the job search goes well? Hows your brother?" Crimson was just making smsal talk as the others ordered.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She clap her hands together happy for remembering the job she succeed to have one. "Yes! I'm happy to say that I'm now working at an Inn as a maiden."
"Now I have one, I can now make a living here in this Town and support my brother and myself." "And speaking of my brother, he is doing fine, can't tell you where he is now, but I'm sure he might be hanging out with some of friends he made here.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel noticed Crimson when he entered the restaurant.Crimson. Well if this isn't a surprise. Well might as well go over and say hi. Drodel thought as he started to get up, But right before he stood up the waitress returned with a plate and a drink. "But there must be a mistake i haven't." Drodel started but before he could finish she set the plate and drink down and scurried away. Drodel stood there for a minute confused and struck dumbfounded.Well this is odd. Drodel thought as he sat back down. As he sat down he shot a quick glance over to where the waitress went. He saw her before she ducked out of sight. She was watching him but when she noticed that he saw her she blushed then ran behind a corner out of sight.Well now i get it. This should be a fun game after i chat with every one and finish my meal.Drodel thought as he turned to see the group. "Hey Crimson, Lidia, and Henk." Drodel said as he waved his hand in the air to them.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Have you seen the city yet? What do you think of it?" Crimson said with a grin. That was when he noticed he was staring into her eyes. Crimson quickly turned away in embarrassment as Drodel came walking up. "Hey boyo come to get a bite?" He said with a faint smile.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was about to respond his question, but he turn away from her then was talking to someone else.

Confuse, she lean over to see who he was talking too. Then, see an Owl walking towards them, which she remember him as Drodel.

She says with a happy tone, "Hello, Mr. Drodel. How are you?"
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*apachi turns and looks at the owl walking towards them stands and bows to him a very big hello when he hears Ms. Apricot say the newcomers name is Drodel*

hello i have heard a lot about you from the people here and was wondering when i would get to meet you in person my name is Apachi Suraki but you can call me apa for short. *apachi says to the owl while still bowing to him*
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Henk looks up when Drodel greets them he stand up to make a light bow*
Greetings Mister Drodel, it´s a honor to meet you at least.

Please join and choose a drink, I pay.

* When Drodel takes a sheet and a drink Henk resumes his seat *

Drodel, if I can call you that, when can we plan our sparring contest? I look forward to train again.

* than noticed that his vision is fading*

No, not now. Can some one give me a dagger or something?

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The words that the Cobra had said took Lidia by surprise.

She says in a gentle tone as she stretch her arm and lay her paw on Henk's shoulder, "Mr. Henk, What are you saying?" "Are you alright?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A dagger?" Drodel asked bluntly. "Hey Henk you okay?" Drodel asked as he stood up and started to go to the other table. "Be right back forgot my food." Drodel said as he went to the other table.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Henk smiles to Lidia*

I'm fine,it's almost time for me now to chance my skin.
When that happens I'm blind for few days, so I cut some old skin lose and make my eyes open so that I can see when I must chance.

When I chance the eyes chance to.

It's natural for snakes to chance there skin every year.

* looks around for a dagger or a niffe to start *

But if someone els does it, I'm very grateful for that person.

Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The young ferret put one paw over her chest to steady her heart, relief that it was nothing serious.

she gave out a weak laugh. "Thank Goodness it's nothing serious, you gave me kind of scare, Mr. Henk, for I thought that you will go berserk or something if you have a dagger."

"But since your molding is starting, I suggest that you might do it outside or somewhere that will not bring too much attention, for we are in a public restaurant plus, I apologies if this sound rude to you, others seeing your skin peeling off will see it disturbing."
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no dagger dear friend but if you wait one sec i can get something that will work.

*Apa stands and walks out side*

*every one hears a loud bashing sound*

*Apa renters to the room with a stone almost as sharp as any sword in his hand*

will this do Henk.

*holds out the stone for Henk*
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson sat there watching the others drinking his water. "I never gets old around here." He said with a laugh. "So Lidia have you seen the rest of the town?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11