FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rolled up Into Town
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Is everything alright, miss? Would you like something to drink?"

She raise her head up from the bar table, wondering why the voice sound so close and if that voice is talking to her, she then turn her head to the right and see the male raccoon, with a bowler hat, wearing a black suit, looking at her. It took her a second to realize he was the one who is talking to her. She politely thank him. "Oh. Thank You. I just want a tall glass of water...with ice. I'm not sure I could take drinking any alcohol, especially the state I'm in and let me tell you..." She stops for a second to see if he was listening."...you would not want to hand me a small shot of anything strong for when I am sad or upset, me drinking will be like the final step of opening the gate of Hell, and let me tell you right now, Sir..." She gesture him to come closer till she could whisper something in his ear. "...you would not want to see that.", she says as she back up, showing him her cryptic smile. "Anyway, my name is Lidia Apricot, you can just call me Lidia." She smiles. "What's yours?"
Armadillon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( is it Cole's turn or my turn? lol ))
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Is your turn, Dillon. ))
Armadillon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dillon wasn't much of a drinker and the drinks were starting to take their tole on him. He realised in his drunken stupor that all the drinks he was inhaling were being bought by Feingo.

"F-Feingo let me pay you back for all your florian i'm sucking down" he mumbled.

As he reached for his money the room started spinning, he lost his balance and fell onto the floor. Dillon vomited on the carpet and began to cry "now i'm going to have to pay for that!" he bawled. The room continued to spin without relent "L-Lidia" he groaned, before rolling up into a ball on the ground.
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"To good times." He said, raising his own glass to Crimson's toast.

Having heard Dillons drunken rambleings, Feingo turned just in time to see Dillon hit the floor, vomiting. He shook his head, not wanting to chuckle at the sight. "Lightweight." He muttered quietly. Having already paid for the drinks, Feingo placed a few extra florin on the counter for the mess. He then stood from his stool and turned to Dain and Crimson.

"Looks like the party's gonna have to be put on hold. Lets get him outside before he paints this place puke green." With that, he knealt down and grabbed Dillon under one arm, propping him up over his shoulder and standing him up as best he could. Then he felt as Dillon's stomach began to convulse again. Keeping a strong grip on the boy, he held him out as he vomited a second time, the previous contents of his stomach splattering onto the bar floor. "Easy kid, let it out." He turned to Crimson. "Don't suppose you'd mind grabbing my cover, would you?"

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry to hold up the story but I don't quite understand what you are asking of me Feingo?)
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Cover is the military term for my hat, which is on the bar. Wink ))

Feingo's story:
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Cool ah got ya Laughing )

"Sure thing, what kind of a friend would I be if didn't." Crimson said grinning trying not to laugh at the poor armadillo. Crimson grabbed Feingo's hat and then came over and placed the armadillo's other arm around him helping Feingo carry him out. Using his wings to cover the armadillo from any onlookers. "Come, we can look after this poor bloke at my place. It's not far from here." He said as the exited the bar.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will stay here and tell her where y'all went." Dain said as he watched them leave. "I know, i know. I will be out of here soon." Dain said to Dalila behind the bar.

"Betty is going to kill you..." She said with a little bit of humor.

"Once i tell her." Dain stop because some one was tapping there feet behind him. Oh no. please not Betty. Any one but Betty. Dain slowly turned around. "Umm, Hi Betty." Dain said with a cracking voice.

"Hi is all you can say?" Betty said calmly. She started to glare at Dain.

And now the war starts...Dain said in his head with a sigh.

"You know you are not suppose to be hear dressed like this!" She started yelling and emphasized on the last words.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Cole Blacke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah, well it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lidia.", Cole said, putting on his most sincere grin. " My name is Cole Blacke. And don't worry, I don't really drink, either.", motioning toward his water glass. As he began to call over the bartender to fill Lidia's request, a heavy thud behind him immediately drew his attention. He turned to see Dillon, hopelessly drunk, sprawled on the floor, whimpering. As soon as he fell, the wolf, and a bat that had been talking to him, made short work of whisking Dillon out of the room. Lidia also began to turn her head to investigate the commotion, but Cole quickly leaned into her field of vision and said, "So, how about that drink?", as he laughed with slight nervousness, and called the bartender for water. Though he wasn't quite sure of what Dillon had done to justify Lidia's rage, he didn't want to see things get nasty.
saphron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((allright, now this party wouldn't be complete without the fourth member.))

"whew!" *patting his now full stomach, saphron exits the cafe he was just eating at, and looks around.* 'well, i can only think of one way to end this night, and if my watch is not wrong i beleive feingo will bew there at this time too.'
*whistling, the black tiger fades into the darkness as he heads for castle bon bon. upon arriving at the steps, he notices a slight commotion just outside the entrance as he heads in. turrning to look he see's feingo and crimson helping what seemed like an armadillo who has had one too many drinks. chuckling, he heads over to see if he can help.*

"well. now. it seems as if you two have your hands full, here." *he says smiling as he walks up.*
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"O...k." she says with one eyebrow lift with curiosity and confusion. A while ago, she heard a thud noise like something fell on the floor coming from behind Mr. Blacke. She try to see what happen but her sight had been cut off as Mr. Blacke follows her movement, blocking her view from behind him. It's like he was trying to prevent her from seeing something. "But...what?" she thought to herself, also, she's hearing voices of a man and a woman arguing about something, but her sight might block by Mr. Blacke again, so she doesn't bother trying. Leaving that thought aside, she took a long sigh and shifts her body where now she's facing the bar. "Yeah. I'm really thirsty." she says, responded Mr. Blacke's question earlier, with one paw rubbing her temple. She then heard a soft thump on the table and look up to see the bartender put the tall glass of water, that she's requested, in front of her. Lidia give a sweet smile to the bartender. "Thank You." The bartender just nodded and went back cleaning glass. "Welp. I guess he's not here, after all." She reach the glass and hold it up to her forehead, feeling the refreshing coolness on her forehead. "I just hope he's somewhere safe...hopefully he made some friends here and they are nice people that won't do anything to harm him and that they will take care of him while I'm not there taking care of...him." she was silent for a moment. "It will be useless of me to try finding him in this hour. I might fall asleep somewhere besides the room I've paid for me and Dillon to sleep in." "I guess I'm going to call this off for the night and try finding him in the morning." She lifts her head up, looking at the ceiling with sincere in her eyes, "I hope you are somewhere safe and in a cozy bed instead lying on stale grass." "Try to sleep well, my brother." After saying that, She put the glass on her mouth and feels the refreshing, cold water flowing down her throat. "Aaaah. that's good water."

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Armadillon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"bwa-bwa-bwheere are you taking me" grumbled Dillon his head splitting and his stomach churning. The world was dark and he hadn't fully regained his composure, but he heard the voice of Feingo. He looked toward the direction he thought he heard Feingo's voice. "F-Ferret, Lidia" he groaned. All he could do was hope Feingo was going to take him somewhere where Lidia could find him.
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good to see you Saph." He said with a friendly smile. "Yeah, wee seem to have gotten ourselves a little bit of a handfull here. Poor boy hit the tables, then hit the drinks." At that last bit, he couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his lips. For, when compared to him at least, the boy had barely even had a drink.

Dillon began to stir again, rambleing in circles about where they were taking him and some Lidia Ferrit. Must be talking about the girl from the bar. "Take it easy kid, you're gonna be fine. We're just gonna take you someplace safe where you can rest off the alcohol in your system.." He turned his head and mumbled, talking more or less to Saphron and Crimson. "... even if you only had three fuckin' drinks."

Feingo's story:
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well how strong were these drinks?" Crimson asked laughing loudly. He then nodded to Saphron as he came up, "Hey Saphron we're heading back to my place, wanna help take care of pukie here, or if not Dain is back at the bar if you want his company." He said with a smile. "O.k Feingo lets get this lightweight back to my place so we can get him in a bed or the john, whatever is easier. Hey Feingo should I introduce the kid to some poitin and then we can take bets on how long he lasts before toppling over." Crimson laughed loudly.

(Poitin- is Ireland's version of "moonshine" -- an illegal, home-brewed liquor. Laughing Laughing )
Armadillon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( i'm happy to see i'm being so well taken care of Laughing, also i wont be back till around 10 tonight so if it comes around to me and you wanna skip go ahead Very Happy ))

Last edited by Armadillon on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fine Betty, I am getting out now." Dain said as he stood up. He quickly went to the ferrit and said. "Sorry to be this blunt but i gatta get out of the building. If you want to see Dillon today come with me. Don't worry his is fine, he just can't handle his liquor. Also sir you may come too. I would love to stay and chat a little more but i will be waiting outside for when you or both of y'all are ready to go." Dain said as he turned around and started for the door, Betty still fallowing and nagging him all the way.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
saphron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*saphron chuckles at the site.* "no, i think i will decline the invitation tonight, though i was hoping to test my luck against you tonight fengo." *he gestures to the castle. suddenly he hears another commotion coming out the front doors, and turns to look*
"ahhh......and i see betty is taking care of poor dain." *chuckling again, he heads over to dain to try and rescue him from miss Betty's toungue.*

"now now, betty. give him a small break, tonight. it seems he's had a hard day, today." *as an aside to dain* "i saw what those two did to your forge." *he smiles and nods, then turns to betty.* what do you say we call it a night and i buy you a drink. huh?"
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After she finish drinking her water, she turns herself around to see the view of the people gambling and talking, instead she saw the male horse she saw earlier coming up to her and says something about seeing Dillon, that he is safe, and to follow him if she wants to see him. Then, he stops talking for a mouse lady was screaming at him for something and walk towards outside with the upset mouse lady following him.

"Dillon...he's okay..." "Thank Goodness." "But...who's company him...." She made a decision to follow him. With that in mind, she jump out of her stool, and then turns around so she's looking at the male raccoon. "Mr. Blacke. Thank you for company me and for the water you bought for me." She bow her head to him to show how much she appreciate his kindness. She stands back to her positions.

"Now, I must follow the mustang so he can lead me to my brother." She give a quick wave to Mr. Blacke, then starts jogging towards the entrance, exiting outside, and see the mouse still yelling at the silver mustang. *blink blink* "Just what on earth he did to make her so upset." She thought. She decides is best to wait till the mouse lady stops bickering and nagging to the mustang so she stands aside the entrances door and wait.
Cole Blacke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seemed that as soon as she had appeared, Lidia had vanished. Cole had been about to reply as soon as he heard that she was only interested in DIllon's safety, but as soon as he turned, the ferret quickly gave her thanks and departed. At first Cole was a little surprised, but shrugged it off. 'Certainly is an interesting town...', he thought. He looked up and down the bar to see if anyone remained. The bar was completely empty, with the exception of the horse, who was being chastised by a mouse who he assumed worked at the castle. ' Hate to be him right now....', he thought, before turning back to the bar. He checked his pocket-watch. It was getting late, and the street-lamps outside of the window, already aglow, confirmed this. If he wanted to find good accommodations for the night, he'd have to start looking now. He finished his drink, thanked the bartender, and left his tip. As he walked out of the room towards the door, he was surprised to see Lidia, who he had thought to be long gone. As he approached her, he narrowly avoided being trampled by the angry mouse he had seen only moments earlier as she rudely "shooed" the horse out the castle. " He briefly paused to let the mouse by as she re-entered the room with a triumphant grin. '...Interesting town, alright....', he thought, as he looked up to see that Lidia had also been waiting for the mouse to pass, and was standing directly adjacent to Cole. Though slightly embarrassed by the awkward chance encounter, he decided to make use of it. "Excuse me, Lidia, but do you know of any good places to stay? I need to find an inn of some sort for the night." As he said this, a shadowy motion outside the door caught his eye. It was Dillon, being supported by the wolf and bat. Cole groaned to himself over the new development. If Lidia saw him, there would be no telling what could happen.

Last edited by Cole Blacke on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cole Blacke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double-post.
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( I know it quite well Crimson. Though, if my C.O asks, I've never heard of it Wink ))

Feingo gave a sly smirk. "As much as you know I'd take you up on that bet, I doubt we ought to put the kid through any more hell tonight." He re-adjusted his grip on Dillon, listening with a smile as Dain exited the building, recieving stern verbal lashings by Princess Betty. As attractive as she was, all to often he found that she reminded him of the General.

"Well Saphron, I suppose I'l have to take a rain check on that offer. Don't worry though, I'll take your money soon enough." He gave a sarcastic wink as he fealt Dillon began to stir again. He turned back to Crimson. "For now though, lets hurry and get the kid back to your place before..." Suddenly, another convulsion from Dillons stomach sent its contents flowing from his mouth and all over Feingo's shoes. A grimacing look shot across Feingos face. "Damnit! You only had three drinks kid! Ugh.... lets just hurry and get him back to your place." Shaking his feet, he urged forward, away from the castle.

Feingo's story:
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson laughed at Feingo's situation. "You're whipping your shoes before you come in." Crimson joked. He quickly lead them away the castle toward his house. Crimson's house was dwarfed by the buildings around it. It was only a two story house surrounded by hotels. "Ah home sweet home." He said as he unlocked the door.

Crimson's house had a instant homey feeling as they stepped in. The rooms were spacious and relaxing. Pictures were hung on the walls and the fireplace emitted a dull glow. Crimson lead his guests to a spare bedroom and placed the sick armadillo in the bed. Crimson then gestured Feingo to sit the dinning room as he rummaged though a couple of cabinets for a few seconds. Crimson then returned to the dinning room with a small brown jug with two glasses. "Your more than welcome to stay as well Feingo, and the night is still young care to join me?" Crimson said indicating to the jug and glass.

(Sorry about the long post got carried away Embarassed )
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Heh, you are apologizing for posting a long post. *lightly bump his head with her paw* you silly fruit bat. You do what you think will make the story interesting ^w^))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(long Question that was short...)

"Oh come on Betty you know that is not fair." Dain said to Betty.

"I told you before 'If you come back like that you are going to pay'". Betty replied smirking.

"Fine i will be back later and dressed proper." Dain said to Betty as she went back into the castle. Dain put his head down and put his thumb and index fingers in between his eyes. At lest that is settled, but now i got to chose a girl... Dain thought with a sigh. Dain looked up as he herd a voice from behind him."Oh hey Saphron." Dain said to him. "Trust me I would love a drink but I am taking this ferrit here to her brother at Crimson's house." Dain said pointing his thumb to her. "Care to join?" Dain asked him but before he could answer he turned and looked at the ferrit. "Come on we are going now." Dain said to her and waving his hand motioning her to fallow. "Oh and don't worry about before. I can understand why you acted like that. Oh yea, almost forgot what is your name miss.?
Armadillon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dillon awoke with a splitting head ache, it felt like someone had cracked him in the back of the head with a hammer. He wiped his eyes to get focus of the strange room he was in.

"And that's why i don't drink" he sighed, "I hope I didn't make to much of a scene....I hope Feingo's not mad at me" *lowering his ears and frowning*

He wobbly got up and stood until he got his footing. Making his way out the door of the bedroom he was in he cautiously walked through the hallway. It was strange, the place was real comfortable Dillon was strangely at ease with his surroundings. He made his way toward the direction of the glow he presumed was a fire.

"Where am I, where is this, where is everyone?" he asked himself.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hehe *rubes head in embarrassment* I felt like I had to apologize but now I see what that I don't have to thnx =3 )
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia's head was down the whole time for she feel close being tired that she might go to sleep standing up but the voice of that silver mustang woke her up. She lift her head up seeing the male mustang gesturing her to follow him. "Oh. it is seems is over." she whisper.

"Coming!" she yell out and jog towards him but she stops for she heard someone called out her name. It was Mr. Blacke that's calling her. She turn to the mustang. "Wait just a moment," she say to the mustang and jog back to Mr. Blacke. He ask her if she know any Inns that he could stay for the night. "Oh. Well there's an Inn I was suppose to stay for the night, but it seems that I won't be able to." "You can stay there and don't worry about paying, is already set." "Just tell the manager of the Inns you know me, and that to let you go the room I was suppose to go." Mr. Blacke was about to protest, but she lift a paw to his mouth as to quiet him. "Don't start argue with me, Mr. Blacke I've already made my decision." She told him the locations of the Inns "You can't miss it. Well then, you have a good night and thanks again." She jog towards the mustang before Mr. Blacke could say anything else.

She stops in front of the mustang. "You must know, Sir that I am sorry for what I'd say earlier." "You was trying to help me, and I throw your kindness back at you...and for that I'm sorry."

The silver mustang repeated what he said before.

"Oh. ok, I'm glad we're ok. eh-heh." she giggle. "My name is Lidia. Lidia Apricot." *she give him her smile* "What is your name, Sir?"

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cole Blacke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( I'm lost....)
Armadillon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( i think it goes you, dain, feingo, crimson, saphron, then me, then lidia, but i have no idea lol ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7