FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: A question Reply with quote

Due to my not paying attention to things,I ended up letting my subscription in PBB lapse.I don't how long before I will be able to re-join the site(could be a while).My main question is this,will not having a subscription to the site for a while affect my Royal member status? I would really like to know if either Ronald or someone else has an answer.I will try to monitor the board here,so I can keep up with you guys as much as I can.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me for I am confuse by your question.

Are you asking how to renew your membership?
Taliesin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

I think he wants to know if he will still be a royal member even if he's going to leave for a while. I hope so, mr. Fox!
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, you'll have to start from the beginning again if your membership expires. However, your status and image here will not change and you can still participate here, regardless of your membership status. And of course, we'll always think of you as the Royal Member you are.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard that you'll be given the infamous Chatter Box rank, and that you'll be forced to wear it as a mark of shame. And we will all point and laugh at you. Laughing

It's either that or the things that Ashton mentioned. Wink

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taliesin wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:

I think he wants to know if he will still be a royal member even if he's going to leave for a while. I hope so, mr. Fox!

Oh. Thanks for clearing it up, Taliesin.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I've heard that you'll be given the infamous Chatter Box rank, and that you'll be forced to wear it as a mark of shame. And we will all point and laugh at you. Laughing

It's either that or the things that Ashton mentioned. Wink

I love my rank thank you very much...
ITS SPECIALY MADE FOR MWA!!! (me)
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
As far as I know, you'll have to start from the beginning again if your membership expires. However, your status and image here will not change and you can still participate here, regardless of your membership status. And of course, we'll always think of you as the Royal Member you are.

Thanks,but after all the years I have been a member,you would think that I would be cut a little slack if my membership lapsed(even if I tried to renew it). Sad
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the same argument is posed every time this happens to someone.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there have been cases in the past where Royal members have had that status restored upon rejoining the site, so they didn't have to wait a month before gaining access to everything. I'm not absolutely sure about it though, as it's really something for Ronald to answer. Perhaps the situation was different in the case I seem to recall. It might have been in cases where people have switched bank accounts or something like that.

But that's what this is about, right? Getting bumped back to Royal member instead of waiting a month?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,if this same argument keeps getting posted,then maybe it's time something was done about it.Either a policy statement posted by whomever or a change to have hearing on the matter.Or looking into another billing service.I think I should get an answer to my question after all the years I have been here,don't you think?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: A question Reply with quote

Foxonian wrote:
My main question is this,will not having a subscription to the site for a while affect my Royal member status? I would really like to know if either Ronald or someone else has an answer.I will try to monitor the board here,so I can keep up with you guys as much as I can.

Royal Member access is for those who are with the site for more then 30 days consecutive (currently)...

The status on the forum remains unchanged.

If you membership lapses or you have some problems renewing, we have a 30 days grace for getting renewal taken care of and getting your Royal Status back (to access the Loyal Members area). This can be done by contacting me directly so I can check up on the billing stuff, in which I manually adjust the status.

Otherwise, if you wait too long, and rejoin, you just have to go through the 30days waiting period.

And its case by case, depending on your method of payment.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I think that there have been cases in the past where Royal members have had that status restored upon rejoining the site, so they didn't have to wait a month before gaining access to everything. I'm not absolutely sure about it though, as it's really something for Ronald to answer. Perhaps the situation was different in the case I seem to recall. It might have been in cases where people have switched bank accounts or something like that.

But that's what this is about, right? Getting bumped back to Royal member instead of waiting a month?

Yes, that is correct Symphony. Its a case by case, the person needs to contact me and I can look into their billing history. Alot of it depends on the form of payment.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald,is there someplace I can access your email adress? I used to access it via the main PBB site and now I can no longer log into it. I would like to get my membership back on track asap if possible.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foxonian wrote:
Ronald,is there someplace I can access your email adress? I used to access it via the main PBB site and now I can no longer log into it. I would like to get my membership back on track asap if possible.

i sent u an email.

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it and thank you! I'll contact you when I can. ^.^
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, it's Ronald to the Rescue!
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Ronald. *Gives the old workhorse a shoulder rub* There's always something going on that needs your attention, isn't there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1