FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
HUMOR: True Story: The Bike Cop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: HUMOR: True Story: The Bike Cop Reply with quote

So, I grew up in a small town in northern U.S. We don't get a whole lotta criminal action up that way, and sometimes the cops get a little antsy doing nothing all day.

One day, before I was enlisted, me and a good friend of mine were walking through town during the summer, (A lot of tourists come to my town during the summer), telling dirty jokes, laughing up a storm, having a grand ol' time. We decided to go get a bit to eat, and on our way there, we decided to walk through the park as a shortcut. Everything was going well until my friend decided, for no apperantr reason other than being totally random, to shout, "GIANT JOHNSON!!" at the top of his lungs right in the middle of the park. Needless to say, I started laughing my ass off.

That's when we heard the voice call out to us to stop where we were. We both turned around to see a bicycle cop peddaling his way towards us, his clip on light flashing and his little bell ringing. On top of that, he was shorter than either of us. We had all we could do to keep from bursting out laughing. He put his kickstand down, walked over to us and said, "You boys need to calm down, you're creating a domestic disturbance." I, trying desperately not to laugh, played the good guy, and simply responded, "Yes sir. We're sorry." He turned around, got back on his bike and began to pedal away, but forgot that his kickstand was down and ened up falling over sideways before he got an inch. That's when my friend shouted, "CAREFUL EVERYONE, HE JUST GOT HIS TRAINING WHEELS OFF!!!!"

Needless to say, we hauled ass out of there and spent the rest of the afternoon avoiding anyone in a blue uniform.

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873

Last edited by Feingo Ferinton on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hilarious.

That reminds me of a comment by Walter, one of Jeff Dunham's puppets. "How intimidating is this? Pull over. Ching ching, ching ching."

Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG. I can't believ I forgot THE BEST part of the story the first time. Be sure to read it again Tad.

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
Taliesin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pure win and awesome.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHA BAM!!!

EPIC WIN!!! FREAKING ROFLOLAMO!!!

EPICWIN!
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1