FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
STORY: An Electrician's Choice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: STORY: An Electrician's Choice Reply with quote

An Electrician's Choice
by jallen944©

Part 1

Pam watched Debbie with wide eyes. Debbie took a pack of cigarettes out of her purse, put one in her mouth and lit it. She inhaled deeply, tilted her head back, and blew the smoke into the air. Debbie noticed Pam staring.

"What are you looking at? You never saw anyone smoke before?"

Pam tore her eyes away, looking down at her hands. "No, I just-"

"You want one?"

Debbie held the pack out in her direction. Pam stared at it. Would Debbie stop being her friend if she refused? She was curious, but ...

"No, thanks," Pam said, holding her breath.

Debbie shrugged and put the pack back in her purse. Pam let her breath out.

They sat outside the back doors of the college gym, in the warm sunshine. Pam turned the second half of her ham sandwich in her hand and dumped it back in the brown paper bag.

"I can't wait 'til I get my own car," Pam said. She sat on the bike rack and adjusted her position, with her feet hooked through the bars.

"Me too," Debbie said, with long puffs on her cigarette.

The doors opened and two girls came out. They were laughing, and stopped when they saw Debbie and Pam. They walked away like snobs, with their noses turned up.

"What a bitch," Debbie said. "She thinks she's so hot 'cause her Daddy makes a lot of money."

She stuck her middle finger up at the girls' backs, but neither noticed. Pam looked around quickly, hoping no one saw anything.

"Check that shit out," Debbie said, pointing across the field behind the science building where a group of people was playing softball. "I can't stand all that running and shit. It's for faggots."

Pam frowned. The people looked like they were having fun. She hoped she would get to play softball, too.

The doors opened again and a guy came out, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He glanced at Debbie and walked out to the field.

"He's pretty hot. What do you think?" Debbie said.

Pam watched the way his ass moved in his shorts. "He's cute. What's his name?"

"How the hell should I know? I thought you knew everybody."

Pam frowned again. "I forgot most of their names."

"Yeah, I know what that's like," Debbie said with a chuckle.

"Hey Debbie?" Pam said.

"Yeah?"

Pam fiddled with her fingers. "Um, what was it you said about guys with big dicks?"

Debbie stared at her for a second, like she didn't understand what she just said.

"They're better fuckers. Every girl who's had a horse stud knows that."

"Oh," Pam said, looking at her hands. "What's a horse stud?"

Debbie laughed. "It's a guy who's got a cock like a horse. You ever see a horse's cock?"

"No."

"They're like really, really long and thick. You find a guy who's hung like that? Mmm, it just fills you up and makes you cum and cum ..."

She stared up at the sky with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Have you ever ... Have you ever fucked a horse stud?" Pam said.

Debbie sighed. "No. I only seen them in pictures, you know, in those dirty magazines? They all got guys with really big dicks and the girls who fuck them all look like they like it so much. I'm still looking for a guy like that. One day I'll find one. Then I'll fuck his brains out."

"How big?" Pam said.

"What?"

"You know. How big? A horse stud, like you said."

"How big what?"

Pam shifted uncomfortably on the bike rack, then finally just said the words. "How big would a guy's ... cock ... have to be to be a horse stud?"

"Oh, I don't know. Pretty big. Not like most little pricks, you know. Some guys think they're so hot and they got nothing in their pants, you know?"

Pam nodded, but she didn't know. She held her hands apart, trying to remember the length of Ethan's dick.

"How about this big?" she said.

Debbie's eyes got real big and she laughed.

"Yeah, that would definitely be a horse cock. I'd never let a guy near me who was that big. That's too fucking big. He'd fucking split me open." She took a deep puff of her cigarette and looked at Pam again. "Why? Who do you know who's that big?"

Pam dropped her hands. "No one, I was just, you know ..."
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2

The door opened again. Pam's words caught in her throat. It was him. He looked right at her and smiled. She thought she was going to faint.

"He's really hot," Debbie said. "Great ass."

"Yeah," Pam said in a weak, breathy voice. "His name's Joe Molino."

"You know him?"

"Yeah," Pam said.

Debbie laughed. "You're hot for him."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are. I can see it by the way you look at him. Look at you."

"Shut up. I am not."

"Jesus, Pam, you wanna have his baby, don't you?" Debbie said.

Pam started to speak, but closed her mouth. She looked at Joe again.

"I knew it," Debbie said. "You want him bad."

"Maybe I do. So what?" Pam said.

"So nothing. So go get him. I bet he's got a horse dick."

Pam hesitated. She hadn't thought of that.

"I couldn't do that," she said. "I can't just walk up to him and ask him to have sex with me."

"Sure you can. It works. How else are you gonna find out what he's got in his pants?"

Pam shook her head. Joe was walking away down the sidewalk. God how she would love to go to bed with him, just one time.

"I couldn't," she said.

"Then I will," Debbie said, and pushed herself away from the wall. She waved to Pam. "See ya."

Pam stared at her with her mouth open. How could she dare go after he boy she wanted? That was so ... so ... She couldn't think of the words. She smashed her lunch bag into a tiny ball, slammed it into the trash container, and went inside, kicking the door open.

Joe heard footsteps behind him and glanced back. It was one of those girls, the one with the dark hair. He remembered hearing something about her.

"Hey Joe, wait up," she said.

He stopped. She trotted up next to him, smiling. She flicked a lock of hair from her face.

"I'm Debbie Holtz, remember me?" she said.

"Yeah, I do. What's up?"

"Not much. Mind if I walk with you?"

"No. I'm just going home for lunch."

He started walking and she walked beside him.

"Oh yeah? Where do you live?"

"Just around the block."

"That's cool," Debbie said.

She glanced back a few times until they rounded the corner.

"I'm not hungry. I had lunch already."

"Ok," Joe said. "Won't you be late for class?"

"Naw. I got plenty of time."

Joe just nodded. If she wanted to skip class, that was her business.

"You got plenty of time, too," she said.

"Yeah? For what?"

"You know." She slipped her hand into his. "If no one's home at your house, we can fool around."

"Fool around?"

"Yeah, you know, we can make out or stuff."

Joe stopped and faced her.

"What stuff?" he said.

Debbie shrugged and smiled. Her fingers played with the fingers on his hand.

"You know, stuff. You wanna fuck me?"

"Fuck you?" Joe said.

"Yeah, what, are you hard of hearing?" She looked around, stepped closer and lowered her voice. "I'll let you do anything you want to me." She leaned close and her tongue licked his cheek.

He pushed her away and she had a hurt look in her eyes.

"Listen, you're real pretty and all, but you're like, not my type. No offense."

"You don't wanna fuck me?" she said, glaring at him with an astounded, angry face.

"No. Sorry," he said.

She reached up to smack him, but he ducked out of the way.

"You can just go to fucking hell," she said, and stormed off down the sidewalk back toward the school.

Joe watched her go, shaking his head. She was pretty, all right, and she had a nice body. It was too bad it wasn't her friend, the girl with the lighter hair. Pam McCullen, that was her name. She was pretty, too, more pretty than Debbie. He would kill for a chance to be with her, just once.
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 3

Pam sat at her desk, fuming. Debbie was having sex again, and the worst part was that Debbie was having sex with the guy she wanted for herself. How could she do something like that to her? Weren't they friends? She would never think of doing anything like that to Debbie. It was so unfair. She sighed. One more hour and she could go home. She wanted to do anything but think about Debbie and Joe Molino having sex. She would go swimming in the Thorn's pool. That was a good idea. It was still warm. She wanted to go swimming at least one more time before Mr. Thorn closed his pool for the winter.

The student teacher started talking. His voice was an annoying drone in Pam's ear. The door opened. The student teacher stopped talking abruptly and everyone turned to the door.

It was Debbie. She smiled at the student teacher.

"Sorry," she said, and rushed to her desk in front of Pam's.

"Hi," Debbie said with a quick smile at Pam before she sat down.

Pam glared back, but Debbie didn't seem to notice. The student teacher talked about their assignment for a few minutes and announced that they would be watching a video about the topic. He got the help of one of the kids in the front row to set up the VCR and the tv. The rest of the kids in the room started talking. Debbie turned sideways in her seat.

"Hey Pam," she said. She had a wide grin on her face. Pam tried not to look at her. "I'm back."

"I noticed."

"I would have skipped the rest of the day, but Joey had to come back. He had a test in geology."

"That's nice," Pam said, and glared as hard as she could.

Debbie looked around at the other kids and lowered her voice.

"Jesus, Pam, you sound pretty sore. What the hell are you pissed about?"

"Nothing," Pam said, and turned her face down.

Debbie's grin returned. "You're pissed 'cause I fucked your man."

Pam looked away. Her teeth clenched like they might crack. Debbie giggled and leaned closer, lowering her voice even more.

"We did it. He fucked me good."

"Really?" Pam said without looking at her.

"It was great. We did it twice." Debbie's eyes turned up toward the ceiling, like she was daydreaming. "Joey's got this long, fat dick, and his cum is so sweet, like candy." She shifted on the seat and touched her thigh. "It's still warm. I can feel it inside me."

Pam's mouth fell open. The student teacher called for everyone's attention and Debbie turned to the front before Pam could say anything. The video started. Pam rested her chin in the palm of her hand and let herself become engrossed in the program. She forgot all about Joe and Debbie and her jealousy that Debbie called him Joey. Everything that happened outside that room disappeared for the few minutes the video ran, until the video ended and the lights came on.

Pam blinked a few times. The kids around her jumped out of their seats and rushed to the door, flooding the hallway. Pam grabbed her books. Debbie was already gone, chatting with another girl as they went through the door. Pam hugged her books to her chest and trudged alone through the halls.

At home, she dropped her books on the kitchen counter, beside a note and a check from Mom. The note said she would be home late that evening, to get dinner for herself, and that an electrician would be there to check the wiring to the furnace. The check was for him.

"Shit," Pam said, and slapped the note back down on the counter. She took her books up to her room, shaking her head.

The homework took five minutes. It was a breeze, but it bored her, and all she had to do for English was read a chapter of a dumb book about talking animals on some farm. Sometimes she skipped the homework so her tests would be more fun. She liked to be surprised, and she always got them all right, anyway, but Mr. Smith got mad at her when she didn't do her homework.

She put the book down with a heavy sigh and turned on the tv. The only thing she found worth watching was Gilligan's Island. She lay on the bed for a long time with the pillows piled behind her head, staring at the tv. It bored her just as much. Besides, she'd seen that episode about a dozen times. Gilligan just screwed everything up again, like always.

She felt a tingling between her legs and squeezed them together. Joe Molino was still on her mind. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw him naked in her mind. Her butt squirmed. The problem was, he was naked with Debbie, not her.

What was it about Debbie that guys liked so much? Did they like her because she made it so easy for them to get in her pants? Pam wanted guys to like her, too, and take her to bed like they did with Debbie, but did she want guys to think she was easy?

Her hand slipped under the waistband of her shorts and into her panties. She spread her legs. Her fingers touched the lips of her pussy and poked into her tiny opening. She sighed softly.

Debbie said Joe had a horse dick. She tried to imagine him with it and saw it as big as Ethan's, hanging like a club from the front of his body. She moaned and squirmed again. Debbie appeared in her mind again. Joe lay on top of her, moving between her spread legs.

Pam yanked her hand from her shorts and slapped the bed. Why did it always have to be Debbie?

She got out of bed, stripped off her clothes and put on her bikini. Her body was still turned on. She still felt the tingling between her legs. The snug bikini clamped her breasts and rubbed her crotch. Maybe a swim in the pool would cool her off.
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 4

She heard the doorbell. Who the hell was that? It took a second to remember the note from Mom about the electrician. She put on a pair of cutoff shorts over the bikini bottom and grumbled as she went down the stairs to the front door. She pulled it open. The annoyed frown on her face disappeared and her mouth fell open.

"I'm here to fix the wiring," he said.

Pam blinked, and blinked again.

"Ub-Ub ..." she tried to say. Her tongue refused to work.

He smiled. It was Tony Sanchez. His eyes glanced down, checking out her body. Pam blushed and smiled.

He was tall, taller than she remembered. His hair was a bit longer, and he had rough stubble on his chin, but he was still as good looking as the first time she saw him, when he took his helmet off on the sideline of the football game in high school, over a year ago.

Pam stared. Tony looked uncomfortable and cleared his throat.

"Can I come in?" he said.

"Oh. Yeah. Yes, sure."

Pam backed away, holding the door open. He stepped inside and Pam caught his smell for the first time. Her head felt light.

"What are you doing here?" she said.

"I'm here to fix the wiring?" he said, and held up his toolbox.

"Oh yeah. You said that," Pam said, and giggled. She led him into the kitchen and picked up the check. "My Mom left this for you." She waved it like a flag.

"I'll get that when I'm done. Where's the basement?" he said.

"Over here." Pam walked over to the basement stairs and flicked on the light. Tony brushed past her and went down the stairs. Pam's eyes went to his ass and she bit her lower lip. God, he looked fantastic. No one ever looked better in a plaid shirt and jeans.

At the bottom of the stairs, Tony looked back and smiled, and disappeared around the corner. Pam squeezed her legs together, rolled her eyes and fell back against the wall. He was so hot. She'd love to have sex with him, but that would never happen. She sighed. He would never want a girl like her. She wasn't pretty enough.

Pam sat at the table in the kitchen. Her legs kicked under the chair and her fingers twisted together. She still felt the buzzing between her legs. Her knees rubbed together, her hands gripped the arms of the chair, she closed her eyes and moaned. She spread her legs and stuck her hand between them, rubbing her crotch through the cut-off shorts.

He would see her like that if he came up the stairs right then. She wished he would. She wanted him to catch her rubbing herself, then he would have to know what she was feeling. She would ask him to love her, she would plead with him, and how could he refuse?

She squealed between her clenched teeth and slapped the arm of the chair. Nothing good like that ever happened to her. Debbie was the one guys went for. Only she could get a guy to love her like that.

She shoved the chair away and stood up. Tony Sanchez was still working downstairs. He would never know how bad she wanted him. She didn't know what to do, other than go swimming. She took off the shorts, thought about taking them up to her room, and decided to leave them on the floor by the chair, where Tony might see them.

She went out to the deck off the back. The sun was warm on her skin. The tips of her fingers grazed her chest. Maybe if she was lucky Mr. Thorn would be home and he would slide his thing between her legs. She felt like she would die if she didn't get something soon.

She crossed the yard in her bare feet. The cool blades of grass tickled between her toes. She opened the gate to the Thorn's backyard, went through, and quietly set the latch. She tiptoed up the steps to their deck. The cool water in the pool sparkled. The sun glared off its surface and she shaded her eyes.

If Mr. Thorn was home, maybe she would ask him to rub lotion on her back. She was sure he would do anything for her.

The house looked quiet. She walked around the pool a couple of times, hoping Mr. Thorn was in there and would see her and come out. Nobody came out. She went up to the sliding glass doors and leaned close, cupping her hands to the sides of her face to shield the sunlight. The house was empty. Pam sighed.

She stepped back and noticed her reflection in the glass. She put her hands on her hips and turned each way to check herself out. She ran her hand down over her stomach. Her body wasn't as skinny as before. Her new bikini top was already a bit tight on her boobs.

She turned away from the glass, held the ladder railing, extended her leg out to the water and touched it with her toe. The water was nice and cool. She lowered herself in and swam across to the other side, moving slowly with even strokes.

The water was soothing. She ducked her head under, paddled to the bottom of the deep end and came back up. The tingling between her legs wouldn't go away. Floating on her back, she slipped her hand into the bikini bottom and pushed her finger between her pussy lips. She paddled with her legs and one arm, trying to stay afloat, but couldn't rub her slit and keep her head above water at the same time.

"Damnit," she muttered, and slapped the surface of the water with her open palm. The water splashed back in her face. She rolled over and swam to the edge. There was nothing else to do but go up to her room and please herself while she thought about Tony Sanchez, or Joe Molino, or even Ethan.

She lifted herself out of the pool and slicked back her wet hair. The neighborhood was silent. The only sound was a bird in a tree somewhere and the drip of water on the warm cement. She held the straps of her bikini bottoms at her hips and pulled them up, wiggling her hips. The back of the bikini wedged between the cheeks of her ass like a thong and the crotch pressed against her slit. She adjusted the bikini top over the mounds of her breasts and pulled the front of the cups down to the edges of her nipples, which were as hard as rocks.

She heard a cough and looked up. Tony was on a ladder at the back of her house, working on the wires, looking right at her. For a minute, she couldn't move. He had removed his plaid shirt and was checking her out.

The wet bikini clung to the curves of her body like it was painted on. She could feel the tiny pieces of cool, wet fabric on her sensitive parts. Tony's body dripped with sweat. The annoying tingle between her legs shot through her whole body and she thought she was going to pass out.

She walked down the steps from the Thorn's deck, through the gate and across the yard. She felt Tony's eyes on her the entire way. She stopped at the bottom of his ladder and put her hand on the rail.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi. You didn't tell me your name," Tony said.

"It's Pam."
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 5

"I'm Tony."

"I know." She brushed her toes through the grass. "I saw you play football last year."

"Oh yeah."

"Would you like a glass of ice water? You look like you're really hot," Pam said, and couldn't believe she let those words out. She held her breath, hoping he wouldn't be offended.

Tony grinned. "Yeah I would. I'm all done here," he said and started down the ladder. He grabbed his plaid shirt from the back of the lawn chair and put it on, but did not button it up.

Pam took him inside. She put some ice in a glass and filled it with water.

"Here you go," she said.

"Thanks."

He tilted his head back and poured the cold water into his mouth. The ice clinked in the glass. Water spilled out over the sides and dripped from his chin to his bare chest. Pam stared at his rippling muscles and the sweat glistening on his tanned skin.

Tony finished the glass of water with a loud "Ah" and wiped his mouth with his arm.

"That was just what I needed," he said.

"You looked really thirsty," Pam said.

She sat on one of the stools at the counter and stretched her legs out. Tony's eyes dropped to her bare legs. She ran her hand over her thigh and let it drift around to the inside, near her mound. Tony swallowed hard. She could feel the heat of her own body. Could he tell how hot he made her? Just being near him made her horny.

He picked up the check, folded it, put in his pocket, and leaned against the counter.

"How old are you?" he said.

"Eighteen," she said.

He nodded. The corners of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

"You're cute," he said. "Cute bikini, too. I can see right through it."

Pam looked down at her bikini to see if he was right, and covered her chest with her arms. Tony's grin grew wider.

"Is your Mom gonna be home soon?" he said.

Pam shook her head. "She went out with her friends. She won't be home until late."

"That's good."

Pam frowned slightly. Why did he think that was good? She didn't know what time Ethan would be home, but she didn't care about him as long as she got to spend every minute possible with Tony.

He twirled the ice in his glass and set it on the counter.

"Do you have anything stronger?" he said.

"Stronger than what?"

He laughed. "Stronger than water."

"I think there's some beer in the fridge," she said, and opened the refrigerator. "My Mom's boyfriend likes to drink beer. She keeps some for him."

"That's perfect," Tony said.

Pam took one of the bottles from the shelf in the door, hoping Mom wouldn't notice it missing, and handed it to Tony. He twisted the top off and took a long drink.

"Yeah, that's good." He held the bottle out for her. "Want some?"

"Sure."

She took the bottle and sniffed the open end. It smelled awful. Did she really want to drink it? Tony was looking at her with an expectant smile. She had no choice. Besides, he left his saliva around the rim. She wouldn't mind tasting that on her tongue. She held her breath and took a sip. The bitter, awful stuff filled her mouth.

"Ugh, that's terrible. How can you drink it?" she said, wiping the taste from her mouth.

Tony laughed and took the bottle back.

"You never drank beer before, did you?" he said. Pam shook her head. He took another long drink. "I like it. Makes me feel good, too. Want some more?"

Pam looked at the bottle like a dog that had bit her, but she didn't want to displease Tony. He might leave, and it was too soon for that. She took the bottle again, her nose already crinkled, and took a sip. Tony laughed again at her ugly face.

"Don't you ever go out drinking with your boyfriend?" he said.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Pam said.

He looked surprised. "I can't believe that. A girl as hot as you gotta have a lot of guys."

Tony hooked his thumb in his pocket. His fingers brushed his jeans near the zipper. She glanced at his crotch out of the corner of her eye. He had a bulge in the front of his jeans. Pam looked away quickly.

"Do you know how to kiss?" he said.

Pam frowned. "Of course I know how to kiss," she said, and was alarmed at the way she snapped.

He looked startled. "I just asked."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's all right," Tony said. "You want some more beer?"

Pam nodded. He handed her the bottle. She took another sip and made an ugly face.

"Finish it," Tony said.
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 6

She stared at him a moment to make sure he was serious. Her head felt light. What made her so dizzy, the beer? She tilted the bottle to her lips and poured the rest of the beer into her mouth. A few drops spilled over her chin and she wiped it away, giggling. Tony was grinning.

"So show me," he said.

"Show you what?"

"Show me how you kiss."

Pam's eyes grew wide. She couldn't believe he just said that. Was he serious? She didn't dare ask him to repeat himself. He might change his mind and she would lose her chance.

"Ok," she said.

She put the empty bottle on the counter and stepped up to Tony, her hands clasped behind her back. He seemed very cool, just waiting for her. She stood on her tiptoes and tilted her head up. Her lips parted. The tips of her breasts touched his chest. She closed her eyes and they kissed.

Pam couldn't believe she was kissing Tony Sanchez in her own kitchen. Her skin tingled all over. She heard a roar in her ears like the ocean at the beach. This was the best ever. She opened her mouth a bit wider and his tongue slipped in.

"That was pretty good," Tony said, breaking away suddenly.

Pam nodded and sucked in a sharp breath. Her toes curled and she squeezed her legs together.

"Put your hands on my shoulders, like this," Tony said. He placed her hands on his shoulders. "Then I put my hands on your waist, then we kiss."

He put his hands on her hips, his fingers touching the damp strings of the bikini, and pulled her close. Her breasts flattened against his hard chest. Her heart pounded in her chest. She studied his face. His eyes were closed, and he kissed her. Pam's heart swelled in her throat. He was so delicate, so gentle. His lips fit against hers like they were molded together. She trembled. Tony's lips parted. Pam clutched his plaid shirt in both hands to hold herself up and moaned hen she tasted his tongue in her mouth. Her heart felt like it would burst out of her chest.

His hands squeezed her hips, rubbing her belly on the hard lump in his jeans. His hands moved down to her ass. The tips of his fingers pushed under the edge of her bikini.

"You get me going, girl," Tony said, whispering softly.

Pam let her legs spread around his hips. He rubbed the hard lump against her warm mound and she moaned. She knew she shouldn't let him do that to her, but she couldn't help herself. He was someone she always wanted so bad from when she was younger, but thought she could never have. And since she knew so much more about fucking than she did then ...

Tony sat on the stool, tugging her to his lap. Her legs straddled him and her weight settled on the hardness of his erection. Pam pushed against his chest with both hands, suddenly feeling scared.

"This is not a good idea," she said.

Tony stroked her ass. "I promise, no one will ever know."

His hand brushed the hair out of her face. With the tip of his finger, he traced the shape of her lips. Tony's eyes closed and he kissed her. Pam's arms squeezed around his neck, like she was trying to strangle him. His hands moved down her slender sides, the tips of his fingers tickling the bumps of her spine, all the way down to her soft butt. Her back arched. His fingers poked under the top edge of her bikini and rubbed the crack of her ass.

One of his hands came up and squeezed her breast. Pam stiffened. She squirmed in his hands and moaned. His lips moved down her chin to her jaw and to her neck.

"Tony, I don't think we should do this," she said with a soft sigh. Her breasts seemed to swell and stretch her bikini, as if to fill his palms when he squeezed.

He made a long, low shushing noise. "Yes we should. You know you want it."

His hips rocked slowly on the stool, rubbing the hardness of his erection along her crotch. Pam squeezed his shoulders and groaned, her mouth open wide. She hooked her legs around his and ground her pelvis back and forth.

It wasn't right. Something about it wasn't right. She shouldn't let him do that to her, but she wanted it so bad. Debbie could do it. She wanted to do it, too.

He pulled the ties of the bikini behind her neck and let the damp patches of fabric fall away from her chest. Pam tried to hold it over her breasts with one hand, but Tony drew her hand away. He cupped her bare breast in his hand, squeezed and pinched the nipple.

"Tony, please," Pam said, but it was a weak protest.

His head dropped, as if drawn by a magnet to her chest, and he licked her nipple. Pam gasped. He licked his lips and kissed her nipple.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," she said, taking shallow, fluttery breaths.

His tongue sent shivers through her body. She squirmed on his lap, pressing herself down on him. She liked the feel of his hardness against her crotch, but she wished it wasn't just rubbing against her but was inside her, where she ached to feel it, pushing deep against her insides and stretching her open.

"God, you have beautiful tits," Tony said, his lips smacking with saliva.

Staring at the ceiling with his head cradled in the crook of her arm, Pam smiled. Tony lifted her off his lap.

"I got your pants wet," Pam said, pointing to the stains on his jeans from her wet bikini. She couldn't miss the long, thick bulge that stuck out against his leg. "Maybe you should take them off so I can dry them."

"You can dry them later," Tony said. He took her hand and placed it over the bulge. "Look what you do to me, girl. You know what that is?"

Pam nodded. Her mouth hung open. He squeezed her hand and rubbed it back and forth over the hard bulge.

"What is it?"

"Your thing."

"You like how it feels?"

Pam nodded.

"You wanna see it?"

Her eyes widened. "Yes," she said.
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 7

He stood up, put his hands on her hips and pulled her against him, grinding the hard lump of his erection on her mound. Pam sighed and wiggled her hips on it.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Tony said. "You want me to fuck you with it?"

"Oh yes, please," Pam said, panting. She spread her thighs around his hips.

Tony shook his head, smirking.

"What?" Pam said.

"Your Mom's gonna know we did it. She's gonna take one look at your face and she's gonna know I fucked you."

"I don't care," Pam said. Her hand snaked down the front of his jeans, feeling for his dick. "Just love me with it, please."

Her hand closed around the hot shaft and she squeezed as hard as she could. Tony's eyes closed to narrow slits. He was still grinning, as if he enjoyed the way she was feeling him. His own fingers toyed with her nipples.

He grabbed her wrist and jerked it out of his pants. Pam jumped.

"Come on, girl. I don't want you making me shoot in my pants. I'm not gonna waste it like that."

He pulled her by the wrist through the kitchen to the living room and plopped on the sofa. The corner of his mouth angled up in a smirk. His hand rubbed the lump in his jeans.

Pam stood in front of him, not knowing what to do next. What would Debbie do? Her hands came up and pinched her nipples. Tony's grin grew wider. He must have liked that. She cupped her breasts in her palms, swinging her hips side to side, and licked her lips.

"Yeah, baby, you turn me on," Tony said.

Pam felt a shiver down her spine. She loved it when he talked to her like that. She ran her hands down her sides from her breasts to her hips, hooked her thumbs over the straps of her bikini bottoms, and pushed them down a couple of inches, just enough to show the first wisps of her sparse, pale hair.

"Come on, girl, show me what you got," Tony said.

He reached up and stuck his hand inside her bikini. His fingers touched her slit. Pam gasped.

"God, you're really wet," he said.

His finger slid up inside her. Pam closed her eyes and moaned, rocking her hips against his hand.

"The way you acted, I thought for sure you were a virgin," he said. He pushed a second finger inside her. "How many guys have you fucked?"

Pam blushed and turned her eyes down.

"Just a couple."

"Yeah, I'll bet it's like a couple dozen," he said and laughed.

Pam slapped his knee. "Shut up. I did not," she said. She pushed her knee between his knees and rubbed it on the lump against his leg. "I wanna see your dick."

"You wanna what?"

"Your dick. I wanna see it."

Tony chuckled. "That's what I thought you said."

He took his hand out of her bikini, unzipped his jeans and pushed them down past his hips. His hard dick sprang up. Pam's mouth fell open. This was too good. She couldn't believe it was really happening.

She reached for it with her open hand, bending at the waist. It's thick, ropy length glided through her fingers like a warm piece of wood. She let out a long, deep sigh.

"That's what you want, ain't it?" Tony said.

Pam nodded. Her hand squeezed and moved up and down slowly. He grabbed her around the waist.

"Come on. Sit down next to me."

He pulled her down to the sofa beside him and she reached for his thing again. It rose from his lap like a small tower carved from pink marble. The shaft tapered from the bottom, where it attached to his body, up to the round top, and it curved back toward his body. It was a little bigger than Mr. Thorn's, but not as big as Todd's, at least as much as she could remember. It certainly wasn't as big as Ethan's. Tony's shaft was smooth, where Ethan's was bumpy with thick, purple veins. Somehow, she was going to get her hands around Ethan's dick again, even if he was her brother.

Tony put his hands on her shoulders.

"Come on, baby, why don't you just lie down here," he said, and pushed her back.

"What are you gonna do?" Pam said. She resisted, but he was too strong and forced her on her back.

"We're gonna fuck, baby."
jallen944

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 8

His fingers hooked over the straps of her bikini, pulled it down to her knees and bent her legs up.

"I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't," Pam said, and leaned up on her elbows.

Tony took a deep breath. His jaw clenched.

"Come on, baby. Why don't you just relax? This is what you want, ain't it? You done it before, right? Besides, you know how much I love you."

Pam watched his face. The tips of his fingers brushed the sides of her legs. He smiled and she felt warm all the way through to her belly.

"Ok," she said, and lay back with her head on the cushion.

Tony lifted her legs higher and moved over her, holding his dick in his hand. He rubbed it along the wet lips of her pussy. Pam groaned. She couldn't stand it. She reached around her raised legs and brushed his shaft with her fingers.

"You got any condoms in the house?" he said.

"Condoms? No. Why?"

Tony was quiet, with a concerned look on his face while he rubbed himself over her pussy. She could feel the tip at her opening, between her moist lips. She wished he would quit teasing her and put it in.

"Listen, I'll tell you what. I'll just pull out when I'm ready to come. How about that?"

Pam shrugged. "Ok. Whatever you want," she said, but he could have told her anything and she would have agreed.

Tony held her ankles in both hands, pushed her knees back by her head and leaned over her. The head of his thing split her open and sunk into her body, stretching her hole. She sucked in her breath and groaned. It hurt, but the pain felt good.

Tony closed his eyes and groaned, too. He leaned over her a bit more, bending her legs farther until her knees were by her ears. Her bikini stretched between her knees and prevented her legs from spreading. Her pussy swallowed his dick, and it seemed she might swallow the rest of him along with it.

"God, you are so tight, like a goddamned virgin," he said with his eyes still closed.

He clenched the cushions on either side of her and forced his thing as deep as it would go, pressing down on her with all his weight. He pounded up and down with his hips, sliding his thing in and out. Pam closed her eyes. She tried to scream, but could only lie under him, pinned to the sofa with her mouth open. This was the best orgasm ever.

Tony's come gushed inside her. Her eyes snapped open. He said he would pull it out, but she really didn't care. She would rather have Tony Sanchez's stuff inside her, anyway.

He lifted himself off her. His dick withdrew from her slit, still shooting thick, white stuff. It splattered on her legs and her belly and on her chest. Pam sighed, staring at his fat dick, dribbling stuff in a puddle on her pussy. She couldn't believe she just had sex with one of the hottest guys in the world. She reached way up and touched his cheek.

"I love you too, Tony," she said.

He smiled, but it was kind of a nervous smile and vanished in a hurry. He climbed off the sofa and picked up his jeans.

"Yeah, me too. Listen, I hope you don't mind. I gotta be somewhere and I'm gonna be late."

Pam leaned up on her elbows with her legs still bent up, and watched Tony shove his wet erection in his jeans. His warm come leaked from her slit and ran down her ass.

"I don't mind. You'll call me, right?" Pam said.

He smiled. "Yeah, sure," he said, and rushed out.

Pam heard the front door open and shut. She lay back, smiling. Her pussy was warm and tingly and his come felt so good inside her. She sighed, but still couldn't believe she just got fucked by Tony Sanchez.

"Hey Pam," Debbie said, and poked her head in the room. Her mouth fell open and her eyes bulged wide when she looked at Pam on the sofa.

Pam screamed and tried to sit up, but her legs were still tangled in the bikini.

"Oh my God, did you just fuck that guy?" Debbie said, pointing to the globs of pearly white come on the lips of her pussy.

Pam tried to cover herself, but only smeared Tony's stuff on her skin. Her face burned.

"Yes," she said.

Debbie plopped on the sofa beside Pam and pulled her legs apart. Pam squealed and fell back on the cushions again.

"Oh yeah, he fucked you good," Debbie said. "Listen, you're not mad at me, are you? I mean for fucking Joey? I mean like, I know how much you like him and all," Debbie said.

"No, I'm not mad."

"Good. I didn't think so. Besides, like I can see how you're getting some action, too."

Debbie lowered her head between her raised legs and licked her pussy. When she raised her head again, her chin and lips were covered with Tony's come. She licked it away.

"Mmm. He tastes good, too," she said and laughed.

Pam laughed, too, proud that Debbie had witnessed her getting fucked. Somehow, that made her feel more like a woman than anything else.

End.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1